Unregistered

Eligibility for recruitment having 7.1 CGPA in BE, 86% in 12th , 81% in 10th and cleared backlog of 3rd semester?

am i eligible for recruitment with 7.1 CGPA in my BE,86% in 12th and 81 in 10th but i had one backlog in BE in 3rd sem which i cleared in last year?

karn Array

Re: Eligibility for recruitment having 7.1 CGPA in BE, 86% in 12th , 81% in 10th and cleared backlog of 3rd semester?

Companies usually ignore any past backlogs.You have a very good CGPA.
    Your board exam marks are also quite impressive.
    You have not mentioned your stream or your college, so i am unable to give you a comprehensive list of recruiters.
    Some common companies that would be interested are:
    -Infosys
    -TCS
    -Sapient
    -Microsoft
    -Google
    -Cognizant
    -Tech Mahindra
    and many more from other sectors.
    Public sector companies available to you maybe:
    -BHEL
    -SAIL
    -BSNL
    Various mechanical/electric companies are:
    -Godrej
    -L n T
    -Voltas
    -General Motors
    -Honeywell

wtf Array

Re: Eligibility for recruitment having 7.1 CGPA in BE, 86% in 12th , 81% in 10th and cleared backlog of 3rd semester?

hello dear

Minimum CGPA required in B.tech.to apply for government jobs in PSUs is 6.75. which is 60% in btech.

to fulfill the criteria to attain in psu exam 60% marks in 12th & 10th also require.

age limit 21-29 year.

It is a little bit tough work to get a job in Govt sector.
    But,don't worry you a good CGPA,so you can be eligible for most of the Govt or Private job.

In general,for the application for the Govt. job in PSU,you should have minimum 60% in aggregate means 6.75 CGPA in all semester.

So,there are some Govt jobs,such as :

1RDO,
    2:Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited(BHEL),
    3:Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
    4:Projects & Development India Limited
    5:Asiapower Overseas Employment Services
    6:Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited.
    7:Indian Oil Corporation Limited

Good luck.

Maharnav Array

Your academic career is excellent .In engineering colleges the criteria to sit in companies is 6 points and above for which you have secured 7.1.Since your 10th and 12th is also 80% and above you won't face any problem during recruitment time.Even you have cleared your backlogs for which you don't have to worry about entering into the recruitment.
    You satisfy all the above mentioned criterias for many software companies like TCS(Tata Consultancy Services),Infosys,Gapgemini,Wipro,and also for companies core companies like Nokia Siemens,Bsnl,Reliance,etc.
    All The Best..

subham21 Array

dear friend,
    as u have good carrier so u have great opportunity in any field. you will be placed in companies like
    1.BHEL
    2.SAIL
    3.INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
    4.TCS
    5.INFOSIS
    5.WIPRO
    6.SIEMEN
    7.TECH MAHINDRA
    8.BSNL
    9. L&T
    10.MICROSOFT
    BEST OF LUCK FOR UR FUTURE

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

As you have cleared all your subjects you have plenty of job opportunities, After the completion of your graduation one of the option would be to search a job. You will be having many options open for u like public sector jobs and private jobs.

jobs-300x225.jpg

Public Sector jobs : Civil Services, CDS examination, Bank jobs, Lecturer job, etc....

Private Sector Jobs : Multinational Companies like Mahindra Satyam, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL, Capgemini, Dell, etc.....

So prepare well and achieve your goals.

All the best.

@ S.venkateshwarulu

BISWARUPYOGI Array

Your academic marks is good.So you are applicable for maximum no of software company.The best software company name are given below.

1 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
    2 Infosys Technologies Ltd.
    3 Wipro Technologies Ltd.
    4 Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
    5 HCL Technologies Ltd.
    6 Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
    7 I-flex Solutions Ltd.
    8 Tech Mahindra Ltd. (formerly Mahindra-British Telecom Ltd.
    9 Perot Systems TSI (I) Ltd.
    10 L&T Infotech Ltd.
    11 Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
    12 Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
    13 Mastek Ltd.
    14 Mphasis BFL Ltd.
    15 Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
    16 Genpact
    17 i-Gate Global Solutions Ltd.
    18 Flextronics Software Systems Ltd. (Standalone for FSS)
    19 NIIT Technologies Ltd.
    20 Covansys India Ltd.

But you must have clear you back log first.

Because Maximum no of software company are not allowed pending backlog candidate.

kullayappa Array

you are having good percentage in oyur 10th , 12th and in b.tech (upto now)

actually , for most of the mnc comapanies , you should have 60% in your overall carrier.
    so, you are eligble for mnc companies also
    but , you should cler your backlog before completing your b.tech

** you can attend for campus placements now .

after completion of your b.tech , you are eligible for many company walkins like ,

INFOSYS
    WIPRO
    IBM
    DELL
    POLARIS
    ACCENTURE
    MAHUNDRA SATYAM
    HCL
    CTS
    TCS
    ZENSAR
    MIND TREE , etc. ... .

sameer007 Array

Dear friend,
    you have a good career prospect in future.
    you have scored very good marks in 10th , 12th and in your BE course.

Minimum criteria required by most of the companies in India and some of the MNCs are-
    - You should have minimum 60% marks in 12th and 10th.
    - you should have more than 6 CGPA throughout your career of b.tech.

After full filling the above criteria you will be eligible to sit in the following companies-
    TCS
    Wipro
    Accenture
    Infosys
    L &T
    Tech.Mahindra
    Hero
    Tata power
    SAP
    Microsoft
    TISCO
    Airtel
    Reliance energy
    Idea

Best of luck....

ashwak-jo Array

as you have ceared your backlog , so, no need to bother , you are eliglible for many different company walkins

>> you should have good communication skills

>> you should have good commnd in anyone of the technical course like ,

c-language
    c++
    java
    .net
    mainframes
    people soft
    sap , etc. .

>> as you are from b.tech , you should have good command in your project work

>> you should know the responsibilities of you in your project work

>> you should know the self details of you perfectly

later , you can attend for walkins in different i.t. like ,

infosys
    dell
    wipro
    polaris
    syntel
    irely
    amazon
    hcl
    ibm
    tech mahindra
    accenture
    abg
    cts
    tcs
    mind tree , etc. . .

ashwak Array

AS YOU HAVE CLEARED YOUR BACKLOG , SO , THERE IS NO PROBLEM FOR YOU

Keeping all your percentages in Mind , you are surely eliglible for the walkins in I.T. Companies

Even , you are eliglible for the TOP MNC's also (YOU HAVE GOT SUCH A GOOD PERCENTAGES )

To get a job in I.T. sector ,

~ you should be well prepared in your Techncial course

It may be anyone of the software courses like ,

JAVA
    ORACLE
    SAP
    C
    MAINFRAMES
    Dot Net , etc . . . .

~ you should be well prepared in your project work details

~ you should be well prepared in your favorite subects in B.tech . There is a chance that tha interviewer may ask about your favourite quesiotns in B.tech

~ you should know well about your ROLE in your project work

Some I.T. companies are ,

IBM
    SIEMENS
    WIPRO
    TOSHIBA
    SYNTEL
    AMAZON
    CSG
    CONVERGYS
    TECH MAHINDRA
    ACCENTURE , etc....

all the best ..

Unregistered

i have 6.55 cgpa in which psu i can placed?

Unregistered

i have 6.55 cgpa in which psu i can placed?

Unregistered

i am a btech student of kiit university .i am studying mechanical engineering.i hav secured 90% in tenth ,75%in twelfth,i have won the amul vidyashree award and secured 9 point and 8.2 in the first two semister respectively can ai get a job in a big company that i am hoping for pls reply......

Unregistered

Eligibility for recruitment having 7.9 CGPA in BE, 58% in 12th , 77% in 10th?

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    as your marks in BE is good and also you have good % of marks in class 12th and 10th , so, you have a very good chance to get into a good company , there are many national as well as multinational companies , as you didn't mention your branch in which you do your BE course so, i cannot give much details rather some companies who generally take engineers from all branches of engineering are listed as below:-

-TCS(tata consultancy services)
    -INFOSYS
    -WIPRO
    -IBM
    -DELL
    -SYNTEL
    -AMAZON
    -TOSHIBA
    -SIEMENS

and many other companiees also, so, if your college provide incampus interview then go for it otherwise go for ofcampus interview,
    so, all the best.............

sai5a3 Array

Hai friend

7.1 CGPA in BE is of high value

Many companies will come forward for giving an opportunity to interview u

the companies through which u can recruit for the campus placements are

->infosys

->wipro

->TCS

->Mahindra Satyam

-> and many natinal companies also

ALl the best

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant...

Usually this type of confussion happens in mind when you are about to appear in any company for recquirement or

for Campus Placement drive.. In campus Placement Drive it happens that the Companies Usually Ignore Your Previous

Backlogs. In campus Placement Drive Aggregate percentage is The Only Elegiblity Criteria. So You need not to worry

Concerntrate on your Preparation You have Good CGPA, No one can stop you in appearing for Tyhe Top Most Companies

in Campus Placement Drive. But In Off campus Some type of Difficulties you may face like Someone get Advantage upon you.

But with only one backlog there is not a big problem..

RIYA19 Array

Companies usually ignore any past backlogs.You have a very good CGPA.
    Your board exam marks are also quite impressive.
    You have not mentioned your stream or your college, so i am unable to give you a comprehensive list of recruiters.
    Some common companies that would be interested are:
    -Infosys
    -TCS
    -Sapient
    -Microsoft
    -Google
    -Cognizant
    -Tech Mahindra
    and many more from other sectors.
    Public sector companies available to you maybe:
    -BHEL
    -SAIL
    -BSNL
    Various mechanical/electric companies are:
    -Godrej
    -L n T
    -Voltas
    -General Motors
    -Honeywell

sureshyadav Array

you can attend for campus placements now .

after completion of your b.tech , you are eligible for many company walkins like ,

INFOSYS
    WIPRO
    IBM
    DELL
    POLARIS
    ACCENTURE
    MAHUNDRA SATYAM
    HCL
    CTS
    TCS
    ZENSAR

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

getting 7.1 cgpa is best ,you can the job in any mnc companies

your are having good percentage in your all before studies ,so you can get the job essayily

so come forward to your to give an job opportunity to u

you have cleared your all subjects ,and having 7.1 cgpa is enough

the companies are

tcs

ibm

infosys

cts

dell

hcl

lnt

google

yahoo

not only private companies but you can apply to the government jobs also

hope this information helps you

good luck

randhirk.rk Array

You have scored good marks and have also cleared your backlogs.

Now few companies have policies of not recruiting people who do not clear their exams in first attempt like TCS , so you are not eligible for TCS.

But still there are many companies in india where you can apply for jobs.

-You can first of all upload your resumes on leading job portals like naukri.com , timesjobs.com and apply for vacancies through these websites

-You can send your resumes to leading job consultants of India

-if your friends and seniors are working in good companies you can send your resume to them and ask them to forward it to the HR of their respective companies.

-You can look at employment news each month and check the vacancies in govt depts and apply accordingly.

Unregistered

hello...am doing 5th sem rite now...i cleared 2 arrear(in first attempt)and got one in prev sem....my cgpa is 7.161and 82%in 10th and 78%in 12th...am i eligible for core companies?...kindly reply ....

er.animesh6 Array

Hello guest,
    Yes,you are truely eligible for recruitment in any MNC company like TCS,WIPRO,ACCENTURE,INFOSYS.
    ELIGIBILITY FOR RECRUITMENT
    Cabdidate should have at least 60% in 10th board exam.
    Candidate should have at least 60% in 12th board exam.
    CGPA of at least 6.75 till 6th semester with no pending backlog in previous semester.
    Candidate should have knowledge in C/C++/JAVA.
    Good communication skill and interpersonal skill is required.
    SELECTION PROCEDURE
    Aptitude Test.
    Group Discussion.
    HR Interview.
    Technical Interview.
    Best of luck.

Badshah Array

Companies does not considers the past backlogs, they only want, you must not have any backlogs which you haven't cleared. So candidate having standing backlog is strictly not eligible. So you need not to worry. Going through your academic performance i.e 7.1 CGPA in BE, 86% in 12th , 81% in 10th, it looks quite impressive and you can apply for job in Infosys,,TCS, Microsoft, BHEL,, SAIL,, BSNL, Nokia etc. In order to get selected , you need to perform best in interview. You must have good communications skills for that.

randhirk.rk Array

Since you are currently in the 5th Semester of your engineering course , you still have 4 semester to do
    Make sure that you clear all your papers in first attempt and you do not have any more backlogs.

YES You would be eligible to get jobs in core companies.
    You have not mentioned your trade of engineering..
    But for getting the jobs in PSU companies , they ask for the GATE scores, so you need to give the GATE exams in your final year of your engineering.
    GATE scores are asked by BHEL,NTPC, IOCL,GAIL, ONGC etc
    Try to score good marks in the GATE exams

Also make sure that your technical as well as subjects knowledge is very good
    your communication skills is also good

dashy Array

Dear guest,
    You have a very good academic record, You are eligible to apply for most of the companies.
    Best way to reach out the employers is by creating an account with monster.com, naukri.com ... which is totally free! and adding your academic details. At the same time you need to prepare for aptitude tests, technical interviews, only by performing well in these tests you will be ensuring to get recruited in the company.
    Best wishes

megh@ Array

Dear Friend,
    You are eligible for the recruitment. So do not worry about that so much.

Generally for recruitment in the top companies:-

>>You need to score 6.75 CGPA in your semesters.

>>You should not have any pending back logs.

>>You can have a gap of maximum 2 years.

COMPANIES YOU CAN APPLY:

~Wipro
    ~Mahindra Tech
    ~HCL
    ~Dell
    ~Hp
    ~TATA
    ~Infosys
    ~Infotech
    ~Mahindra
    ~IBM
    ~polaris

For applying in PSUs the eligibility criteria are:-

>>The age of the candidates should be 21-30 years.

>>You should have a CGPA of 6.75 in your semesters, that is 60% in B.E.

>>You should not have any pending back log.

>>You need to get a GATE rank for jobs in PSUs. The GATE rank will be valid for 2 years.

PSUs YOU CAN APPLY:

~BHEL
    ~SAIL
    ~ISRO
    ~GAIL
    ~ONGC
    ~BSNL
    ~NTPC
    ~IOCL.

megh@ Array

Dear Friend,
    You are eligible for the recruitment. So do not worry about that so much.

Generally for recruitment in the top companies:-

>>You need to score 6.75 CGPA in your semesters.

>>You should not have any pending back logs.

>>You can have a gap of maximum 2 years.

COMPANIES YOU CAN APPLY:

~Wipro
    ~Mahindra Tech
    ~HCL
    ~Dell
    ~Hp
    ~TATA
    ~Infosys
    ~Infotech
    ~Mahindra
    ~IBM
    ~polaris

For applying in PSUs the eligibility criteria are:-

>>The age of the candidates should be 21-30 years.

>>You should have a CGPA of 6.75 in your semesters, that is 60% in B.E.

>>You should not have any pending back log.

>>You need to get a GATE rank for jobs in PSUs. The GATE rank will be valid for 2 years.

PSUs YOU CAN APPLY:

~BHEL
    ~SAIL
    ~ISRO
    ~GAIL
    ~ONGC
    ~BSNL
    ~NTPC
    ~IOCL.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?