Unregistered

Eligibility of Railway Clerk job? When to get the form?

SIR,I WANT TO ASK THAT AM I ELIGIBLE FOR RAILWAY CLERK JOB? I'VE DONE 12th WITH COMMERCE STREAM. I HAVE A KNOWLEDGE OF BASIC IN COMPUTER.AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN I CAN GET THE FORM OF RAILWAY CLERK AFTER MAY.

Rama Devi Array

Re: Eligibility of Railway Clerk job? When to get the form?

Hi

After completion of intermediate,you can apply for various clerk posts like booking clerk,commercial clerk,senior clerk in railway sector.Age limit is 18-33 years for applying these posts.Based on RRB written exam,candidates will be selected for these posts.You can apply for these posts whenever any of the 17 RRBs of different zones releases the notification.

->presently there is no notifications for these posts.You can check in the news papers,websites for latest railway jobs notifications.

Mr.N Arora Array

Eligibility for Railway clerk job

**Minimum a 12th standard fam.rom a recognized board can write RRB written exam.

**The age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years maximum up to 33 years.

**Relaxation for age is there OBC 3 years, S/C S/T 5 years.

**Nationality Indian.

Presently there is no notification for RRB clerk examination, watch for notification in local leading news paper/employment news and also watch railway official websites time to time for the purpose.

Thank you,

devendr Array

Hello friends......

ELIGIBILITY:-

1. Your 12th must be completed.
    2.Your minimum age is 18 years.

I want to tell you one thing is that to get the form of railway you go to the official website of railway.

For more information you can follow the given link below:-

http://privatejobshub.blogspot.in/2012/07/southern-railway-recruitment-2012-2013.html

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?