By bad luck I have only 54% in 12th but want to appear in PSU exams so can I?
By bad luck I have only 54% in 12th but want to appear in PSU exams so can I?
- Good reference book for PSU exams?
- Can Chemical Engineering students appear in PSU exams?
- Which PSU's exams are for Information Technology student?
- Am I eligible to get job in any PSU company while having 64% in B.Tech and 65% in 12th standard?
- What to do for a better career having backlogs in B.Tech?
- Should I consider the final semester percentage or all semesters average to become eligible for BHEL and NTPC?
- Important dates for PSU exams in June? Last date to apply?
- Job in Navratna or Government Organisation for 31 years old working executive with following qualifications? Details regarding paper to clear for such job?
- List of PSUs in India? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
- Minimum score required in GATE for getting into IITs?
If you want to appear in an exam conducted by banks then you can apply for that. Some banks required minimum 50 % marks in 12th as a qualify for the interview. After 12th you will have to appear first in the PSU banks clerical test and after passing that exam then you have to apply for the interview in different banks who required minimum 50% marks in 12th for the interview.
-As now, I want to give you a personal suggestion that, If you will fill up the form and give the exam again of 12th class for any subject as an improvement exam then it will be a chance to increase your % in 12th so that you can apply for all the PSU banks.
All the best
Sorry Friend You are not eligible for Bank Exam
Minimum Eligibility for Bank Clerk
you should be minimum 12th standard or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for reserved category) or diploma course passed after 10th Standard with a minimum of 60% marks proved (I) diploma course passed must be a full time course with a minimum of two years duration (II) the diploma course should be recognised/approved by the state bank of technical education of the concerned state; or a degree from recognized university with a minimum of 40% marks
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
best of luck
no need to worry about your percentage in 12th
still you are eligible for some entrance exams and jobs
>> you can apply for different posts of railway department
> you can apply for the post of railway t.c.
> you can apply for the post of techical helper
> you can apply for the post of train driver
> you can apply for the post of typist
for all these posts , 50% in 12th candidates are eligble
so, you are eligble
>> you can apply for differet posts in police department
> you can apply for the post of police conistable
> you can apply for the post of police homegaurd
>> you can apply for a post in indian army
as , you mentioned that you have completed 12th , so , here i am mentioning some present vaccnies for yu to apply now
you can apply for all these now
>> DR.HARISINGH GOUR VISHWAVIDYALAYA ,
the post name is WIREMEN
there are two vacancies
maximum age limit is 40 years
the application closing date is 20-05-2012
>> MISHRA DHATU NIGAM LIMITED ,
the post name is FIREMEN
vacacnies are 18
the maxmimum age limit is 35 years only
the applications closing date is 23-04-2012
all the best
First of all I tell you that PSU ( Public Sector Undertaking ) requires Graduation . You should score First class matks in graduation .
So do graduation and then try for PSU exam .
I wish you all the best ...
* You have a chance to be selected as a post in a PSU bank.
* As you said that you got 54% marks in 12th then some of the PSU banks required minimum of 50% to be applied for the interview after passing the objective type exam.
* You will not qualified to apply in those banks who required more % than you achieved.
SSC board is responsible for the conduction of SSC based exams,that are required for the post of the Teachers on both National and State level.
Eligibility conditions for SSC :
- Graduation must be completed by in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Your age must be between 18 to 27 years.
Books to prepare for SSC Combined Graduate Level :
- General Knowledge by Khanna & Verma.
- Mathematics by R.S.Agarwal [Arithmetic book ] and DR.Lal & Jain [Upkar books ]
- Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal [Vertbal and non verbal ] and Marksman Reasoning
- Arithmetic Quantitative attitude by Dr.Professor
- Recent previous year Solved paper by Surabooks
- General Knowledge by Rajpoot brotherhood Khanna and Verma
For more information regarding SSC exam,please visit their official website i.e. http://ssc.nic.in
No need to worry about your less percentage in 12th
with 54% also , there are many posts for you in Government sector
PRESENT VACANCIES (You can apply for these now) : -
1) TIRUMALA TIRUPATHI DEVASTHANAM
The post name is Subinspector
There are totally 5 vacancies for the post
The candidaes who have completed 12th can apply for the post
The age should not be morethan 45 years
The applications will close on 25-06-2012
2) SARVA SIKSHA ABHIYAN
The post name is IED VOLUNTEERS
The job locaiton is in haryana
The candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the post
The age should be between 21-45 years
The applications will close on 22-05-2012
~~~~ Later you can apply for different posts in Railway department Like ,
Typist , etc..
ALL THE BEST . .
can i fill the psu exam ? sir i have got 55 % in 10 or 12th ..... can u informed me ...... i fill the psu exam form ... pls suggestion me...pls..plsss
PSU stands for Public Sector Unit of some Government Organization.
There are many govt. sector under PSU like ISRO,DRDO,BSNL,SAIL,NTPC,BHEL,HPCL,GAIL and other.
There are different eligibility criteria for different organization .
But the general eligibility criteria is
* Candidate must pass class10th and 12th from any recognizing board.
* Candidate must score at least 60% in 10th and 12th exam.
* Candidate must at least score 60%(For ISRO 65%) in BE/B.TECH or Graduation from any recognizing university.
* Age limit must be within 21-30 year.
according to eligibility criteria you are not applicable in PSU because you have only 54% in class12th exam.
But you can try in
Indian Air Force
where the eligiblity criteria is only 50% in class 10th,12th and Graduation.
All the best.
I have 68% in 12 and 80% in my b.e. so i am eligible for thr psu or not .
Hello Dear Friend ..
P.S.U ---- PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS
<> You must be INDIAN
<> You must have attained a Bachelor Degree from a Recognized university
<> Minimum cut off % varies for different PSU's
@ General : 60% to 70%
@ Reserved candidates :: 50% to 60%
<> Some PSU's allow only present final year students and last two year pass outs ..
You shouldnt worry about your performance in +2 as maximum PSU companies have the eligibility
that you must have at least 65% or 60% in your engineering or other graduation course.
So at this point, I would suggest that you should concentrate on your studies in graduation and work hard to
get at least 65%. Once you enter the pre final year of your graduation course, then you must start the
preparation for the course/job of your choice.
For getting jobs in PSU companies, you have options to join either PSU core companies or PSU Banks.
Some of the PSU core companies are:
For technical jobs in these companies, you need to either appear for GATE exam or you need to qualify the exams taken
individually by these companies.
For jobs in PSU banks, you need to score very good marks in Common Written Exam conducted by IBPS and then
based on your marks, you may be shortlisted for any post in the banks.
SBI and RBI conduct their individual exams for any recruitment.
>candidate must complete 10+2 from any recognized board.
>candidate must hold a graduation degree from any recognized university.
>candidate must score 60% and for ISRO 65% in B.E/B.Tech.
>age limit must be between 21-30 years
the eligibilty criteria:-
1) contestant should have passed graduation form affiliated institution with 1st class
2)contestant should have atleast 65% in graduation & 12th
3)contestant age limits are given below
for general =21-30 year
relaxation for obc=3 years
relaxation for sc/st=5 years
the base psus are
PSU Public Sector Unit.
With PSU it is understood , a government unit
You have completed 12th and scored 54%.
There are many PSU which require 60% aggregate marks in 12th, while some require 50% aggregate marks.
So , you can apply to the PSU openings requiring 50% marks, but these are very few like
Indian air Force
PSU requiring 60% marks are
You should not loose your heart because you still have to do graduation.
Study hard in graduation as these pSU hire graduates also.