Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure for admission in B.Com?

I've scored 76% asan aggregate in class 12 this year ISC Examinations(2011) and am i elligible for taking admission in B.COM , if so please tell me the procedure for taking admission in B.COM . I also want to know aboutthe entrance test process. I know that i'm late but please tell me is there any procedure left. -Tabish Khan of LaMartiniere College Lucknow (27th May,2011)

abhishekroy.781991 Array

Re: Eligibility and procedure for admission in B.Com?

Hey bro,
    Well the month of September has almost ended. Right now I don't think you are gonna get admission in any collage for B.Com. But you can apply for it the next year. There is no eligibility barrier. Of course there will be cut off marks. And you just have to make sure that you marks are more than the marks in the cut off list. Also don't be too late in filling up the forms as during the end, there will be too much rush and henceforth you might face problems.

Best wishes..

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've scored 76% asan aggregate in class 12 this year ISC Examinations(2011) and am i elligible for taking admission in B.COM , if so please tell me the procedure for taking admission in B.COM . I also want to know aboutthe entrance test process. I know that i'm late but please tell me is there any procedure left. -Tabish Khan of LaMartiniere College Lucknow (27th May,2011)
    HI!
    Friend you can take admission in commerce college without entrance exam.

Top Commerce college:-
    Loyola College, Chennai

St Xavier's College, Kolkata

St Xaviers College, Ahmedabad

St Stephens College, Delhi

University Enclave, Delhi

St Xavier's College, Mumbai

Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai

Madras Christian College

Presidency College, Chennai

Presidency College, Kolkata

Fergusson College

Christ College, Bangalore

ALL THE BEST!

omprakash_dhaker Array

There is no entrance exam for admission in B.com/.there are many colleges which are offering admission in b.com directly.some of them are-

Delhi university

lovely professional university

Amity university

Aligarh muslim university

Rajasthan university

Anna university

SRM university

Jadavpur university.

these are top universities so your marks must be high to get direct admission.

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant...

You can get admission B.com after completing 12th with aggregate 60 % marks and you can get

a admission in Delhi university (DU).You can give entrance exam and after crack exam you can

get a admission DU University.Your age limit should be 17 years minimum give a entrance exam.

B.com is a 3 years duration course and you can fo for after completing B.com than M.com ,MBA is

a good option and you and i suggest you go for MBA is a good for you get good job and good

salary .You can make future bright in this course.MBA streams for Marketing ,media ,Production,

Retail ,HR,IT and Finance is a good branch and many other good branch in MBA .ALL the best .

You must be perfect and you communication skills must be good than you can get a good job.

GOOD LUCK

megh@ Array

Dear Friend,
    Generally there is no separate entrance examination for B.com course. The colleges take admission on the basis of the 10+2 level marks.

You have scored 76% in 10+2 level which is enough to get admission in the B.com course in many good colleges.

ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION IN B.Com COURSE:-

>>The age of the candidates should be minimum 17 years.

>>The candidates should have passed 10+2 level from a recognized university with at least 50-60% marks.

Some of the colleges conducts entrance examination for the admission in B.com course. The questions of the entrance examination are based on the basic knowledge about commerce in 10+2 level. You need to have good knowledge about your subject.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

niceday Array

There is no barricade for doing B Com after 12 th. There are various colleges all over India where you can get direct admission for this course. The only matter of concern is that you should meet the standard of the college where you are applying. It depends upon the applicants of that particular college and their capacity of intake.

There is no entrance test for B Com as you are afraid of. If you have not applied already then you are late for the current academic session. Don't worry you can wait and prepare for the next year.

EALPmember Array

Dear,

For admission in BCom 2 procedures are followed:

- You need to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the colleges individually
    - You need to apply for admission in the college and you may get selected on the basis of
    marks scored in +2.

There are several colleges of Delhi University which offers BCom courses and these
    colleges also have very good faculties. As you have got 76%, sp you have good chances of getting
    into good college but chances are that you'll get admission in 2nd list as there is good competition
    for admisison in BCom.

Then comes the Xavier College of Kolkata.

You can also apply in Aligarh Muslim universit in which admission is based on marks basis and
    in Jamia Millia Islamia, entrance exam is conducted.

Some other good colleges are:
    - Xavier college Mumbai
    - Presidency College chennai
    - Kalinga Institute
    - Fergusson college Pune

atul aggarwal Array

yes,you can apply for B.com.if you want to get admission in a good B.com college then you need to take an entrance exam because admission on the basis of +2 marks in good college needs more than 90% in +2.
    So, if you want to get admission in good college take test.like their is an entrance for Delhi University and lot other.
    there are other colleges too like
    Lovely Universit
    Amity University etc. where you can get admission without entrance test.
    best of luck.

Dharm27 Array

Dear Aspirant,

A candidate Who have completed their 12th With Commerce Stream From Recognized Board
    Examination can apply for it....

A candidate must have secure at least 60% in their 12th Std....

Age of candidate should not Exist 28 years....

After Completing Your 12th Std. You can Direct apply for the B.Com Exam Through Online Or Offline Method ....

There is Some Entrance Exam also Conducted for taking Admission in Some Reputed
    Colleges or Universities......

List of Subjects for B.Com:-

Semester-I:-

• Financial Accounting - 1
    • Fundamentals of Microeconomics
    • Mathematics & Statistics-I OR
    • Mathematics for Finance-I OR
    • Business Computing-I
    • English for Communication-1
    • Language through Literature-1
    • An Insight into India
    • Dimensions of Business Studies - 1

Semester-II:

• Financial Accounting - 2
    • Advanced Microeconomics
    • Mathematics & Statistics-II OR
    • Mathematics for Finance-II OR
    • Business Computing-II
    • English for Communication-2
    • Language through Literature-2
    • An Insight into the World
    • Dimensions of Business Studies - 2

S.Y.B.Com. Subjects:-

Compulsory group

• Business Communication
    • Corporate Accounting
    • Bus. Eco II (Macro)
    • Bus Management
    • Corporate Law
    • Environmental Awareness

Optional Group (any 1) (Special paper I):-

• Business Administration
    • Banking and finance
    • Cost & Works Accounting
    • Marketing Management

T.Y.B.Com. Subjects:-

Compulsory group

• Business Regulatory & Framework
    • Advanced Accounting
    • International Eco
    • Auditing & Taxation

Optional Group:-

• Business Administration
    • Banking and finance
    • Cost & Works Accounting
    • Marketing Management

All the best

With Regards......
    Dharm

eduforall Array

Hi,

There is no entrance exam for B.C.om admission.

Admissions in B.Com are given on the basis of percentage scored in class 12th

Colleges post their minimum cut off marks and on the basis of that the admissions are given.

Since, you are from Lucknow, I am listing best colleges offering B.Com in Lucknow.

List of colleges for B. Com in Lucknow –

Jai Narayan Degree college

DR. Rajendra Prasad Memorial Degree college

Swami Vivekanand Inter College

Lucknow Christian Degree college

Subhash Chandra Bose Degree college

Kalicharan Degree college

GSRM Memorial Degree college

Isabela Thrnburn college.

mdjaveed Array
    H.no.1-10-28/232/77, Road no.1, N.N.Colony, Kushaiguda, Ecil Post,Hyderabad-500062

Hi Friend,

Yes, You can apply for B.Com after your 12th standard.
    There is no written tests for entry of B.Com, only 12th pass in any stream can apply for it.
    12th Pass in Commerce stream candidates are allowed and for them this course will be easy other than Science stream students.
    Colleges will give you seat in there college according to your percentage in your 12th standard.
    You have a very good percentage and you can join directly in any one of the college you like according to college eligibility conditions.
    Some top colleges conducts the written test.

Thank you..

Anil 7893 Array

Hello friends………

Yes, You can apply for B.Com after your 12th standard with any group

There is no written tests for entry of B.Com, only 12th pass in any stream.

12th Pass in Commerce stream candidates are allowed and for them this course will be easy other than Science stream students.

Colleges will give you seat in there college according to your percentage in your 12th standard.

You have a very good percentage and you can join directly in any one of the college you like according to college eligibility conditions.

Some top colleges conducts the written test.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?