Unregistered

Eligibility for NDA 2012 being a 16 years old class 11 science student?

My name is saurabh pathak , my date of birth is 09-06-1995. I am in class 11 now and i have taken science .I want to ask that can i appear for nda entrance exam 2012?

selvakumar Array

Re: Eligibility for NDA 2012 being a 16 years old class 11 science student?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My name is saurabh pathak , my date of birth is 09-06-1995. I am in class 11 now and i have taken science .I want to ask that can i appear for nda entrance exam 2012?
    With 11th qualification your not eligible for NDA Examination , For NDA Examination you need to qualified in 12th standard then only your eligible for NDA Examination .

NDA stands for National Defence Academy . This Examination is conducted by UPSC for every twice during the month of April and August . If your qualified in Written Examination then you may send for Training academy . NDA having three academy like ,

-Army Academy
    -Naval Academy
    -Air Force Academy

For Army academy , you should qualified in 12th standard or equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

For Airforce and Navy Academy , You should qualified in 12th standard in science or equivalent Examination from recognized university .

Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years .

You should physically as well as mentally fit for NDA training academy . You should be Unmarried Male candidate then only your eligible for NDA Examination . Females are not eligible For NDA Examination in any academies .

The Admission for NDA Examination divided into three stages like , Written Examination / Group Discussion and Interview .

Important Notification for NDA Examination are published in Employment news papers and Leading news paper in our country . You may collect the Examination application form from the Post office in any branches in our country .

Syllabus for NDA Examination :-

-Mathematics
    -General Ability Test

Important Notification for NDA (1)

-Date of Notification :- 31 / 12 / 2011

-Last Date for Receipt of Applications :- 30 / 01 / 2012

-Date of Examination :- 15 / 04 / 2012

-Duration of Exam :- 1 Day

Important Notification for NDA (2)

-Date of Notification :- 05 / 05 / 2012

-Last Date for Receipt of Applications :- 04 / 06 / 2012

-Date of Examination :- 19 / 08 / 2012

So , I suggest you first qualified in 12th Standard then apply for NDA Examination

King Array

Hello Dear,
    No you have to wait untill you get into Class 12 because as per the eligibility criteria set by UPSC for NDA examination,you must have cleared 10+2 and if also you are currently doing 10+2 then also you are eligible.But you are in class 11 currently.As per the criteria you should have also taken Physics and Mathematics in your Class 12th then only you can apply for Navy and Air Force.You must be a bachelor and of age between 16 1/2 to 19 years as on January 1st or July 1st in the year of exam.You must be a permanent citizen of India.Your must be within 157.5cms to 162.5cms,then you can also apply for Air Force wing.Your chest should not be less than 81cms.You must have proper eye-sight.You should not be overweight or under weight.
    I hope this will help you.So wait for next year and prepare seriously.
    Good Luck.

bipin Array

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibilty Criteria for NDA :

1)You must be an indian citizen.

2)You must have passed or appearing in the 12th standard exam from any recognized central or state board.

3)Your age must be between 16.5 years to 19 years.That is Applicants must be born between 2nd July, 1993 and 1st January,1996.

4)You must be physically fit.

5)For Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy: You must have passed in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of School Education with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
    For Army : You have to pass 12th class in any branch.

6)Only unmarried and male candidates can join NDA.

Now your birth date is 09-06-1995 so your age is 16 years. Also you are in 11th class. In next year you will be in 12 class and your age will be 17 years.

So you are eligible when you will be in 12th.

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    you can give entrance writtern exam of NDA in class 12th but if you clear the writtern exam than if your age at the time of SSB is not above or equal to 16.5 year than you cannot go to the SSB selection procedure , so, its better you prepare for the entrance exam of NDA and after 11 class you give this entrance ,so that your age will also be 16.5 or above ...

all the best.........

SCORPION KING Array

Dear Friend,

Eligibility Criteria for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY EXAM !!!!!

-->>Students in 11th Class are not eligible to apply for NDA Exam.
    You can Apply in NDA Only after passing class 12th or Appearing in 12th also students age more than 16.5 Years are eligible to apply for NDA Exam

NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC to select candidates for Training in any one of the 3 Wings of Defence Services to be further posted as a officer in respective branch.

Qualification's
    You should be a 12th Pass or Appearing in 12th from a recognised Board

Age Limits
    16.5 - 19 Years

Nationality
    Indian

Marital Status
    Unmarried Male only are allowed

Exam Pattern

There will 2 Sections on Following Subjects

1.Mathematics
    2. A)English & B.)General Knowledge

Physical Standards

HEIGHT SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO YOUR WEIGHT

EYE SIGHT PARAMETERS

Important Dates
    Notification Date =31st Dec 2011

NDA Exam Date = 15 th April 2012

Last Date to Apply=30th Jan 2012

Best Luck~~

vikasjha39 Array

HI!
    I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for N.D.A exam:-
    Candidate pass the 12th class with any stream are eligible for N.D.A exam.
    Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for this examination
    Only unmarried male candidates with age in between 16.5-19 year are eligible for exam..

For more detali log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!

subham21 Array

dear friend,
    qulification---you should bea 12th pass or appearing 12th from a respective board
    age limit--- 16.5- 19 years
    nationility--- indian
    marital status---unmarried men are only allowed
    if u have satisfy these criteria then you will bw eligible
    best of luck for future...........

harshit agrawal Array

my dear friend....................

As you know Indian Air Force is one of the defence service of India.For joining in this force,you need to write the entrance exam of your qualification which is NDA Exam which give opportunity to join in Air Force.

Details about NDA:

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this exam is conducted by UPSC and this exam is held for candidates to join in defence forces of India namely:
    Indian Army
    Indian Navy
    Indian Air Force

This exam is conducted twice in a year and it is held as NDA I and NDA II

Procedure to apply for NDA:

There are certain eligibility criteria's framed by these exams to apply and they may include:

Eligibility for NDA:
    Candidate applying for the NDA Exam must be a unmarried male candidate
    The candidate must have a citizenship in India.
    The age limit for the exam specifies that the candidate must have a age between 16 1/2-19 years.
    The education qualification stats that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized board of school education with physics and mathematics as subjects.
    Candidate need to be physically fit while appearing for the NDA Exam

You can apply for this exam either Online or Offline if you are satisfying all the eligibility conditions for the NDA exam

The education qualification needed for the NDA exam is satisfied by you,but still you need to satisfy the other criteria's for the exam

You can get more information regarding the NDA exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

best of luck...............

harshit agrawal Array

dear friend,

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in every year.

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For Army wing:-
    1.Candidate must have complete the 12th or its equivalent in any trade.

2.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

For NAVAL and AIR FORCE wing:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th or its equivalent in science field.

2.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.

You can apply for the exam through On-line/Off-line..

Last date of applying for the exam 2012 is- 30/01/2012

the exam will held on 15/04/2012

So, prepare for the exam..

All the best.

rohitacradezade Array

Oops! You are in 11 but for NDA you should be in 12 or passed ! Upto 17 yrs. Of age you should have PCM as your subjects in science stream ! Best of luck!!

rajashekhar Array

as your are a student of 11th your are not eligible for the NDA exam. TO write NDA exam one should complete +2 or any equivalent course from any recognized board.
    after completing +2 you can apply for NDA.and you should be of 18 years old .
    NDA exam will be held twice a year.there will be written test,group discussion,medical test
    for the people who qualify the written test will be selected for medical test and group discussion.

you can get the complete details about the NDA exam in the following website www.upsc.com

SYLLABUS:
    MATHEMATICS
    GENERAL ABILITY
    SOCIAL STUDIES

TO GET GOOD MARKS IN NDA YOU SHOULD PREPARE THE 10TH SUBJECTS PERFECTLY

BISWARUPYOGI Array

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for NDA exam.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

For more details about NDA exam CLICK HERE

After 10th standard you have some option like Bank Clerk exam , BPO , Constable post for Defence sector , Group D post for Indian Railway.

deep3079 Array

Hallo Saurabh;

You are interested in knowing a detailed information regarding the NDA exam. I will discuss about the exam in brief:

National Defense Acadamy:-

Eligibility Criteria:

Must complete 12th standard with minimum qualification.
    For Indian Army Academy, only candidate of 12th standard is preferred.
    For Indian Navy & Indian Air Force, only 12th standard
    taking science as main paper are allowed.

Age Criteria:
    Candidates within age of 16.5 to 19 years are allowed.
    so, You are eligible.

So, Best of luck.....
    With regards from deep3079......

sumansin Array

Sorry this time you are not eligible for NDA exam. After passing 11th, when you will appear in 12th or passing 12th, you will eligible for NDA exam.

NDA exam counduct by UPSC twice in year for three wings of nda Airforce,Army,Navy & Navel Academy.

Qualification – Aspirant must have passed 12th class with around 55% aggregate from a recognized university or
    college. In 12th class Physics, mathematics, and Chemistry subject is must.final year students in 12th
    class are also eligible to apply NDA.

Age limit- Only unmarried male candidate whose age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years are eligible.

Nda 2--Relese notification:- 05/05/2012
    last date to apply:- 04/06/2012
    Date of exam:- 19/08/2012

venkateshwar Array

hiii

With 11th qualification your not eligible for NDA Examination , For NDA Examination you need to qualified in 12th standard then only your eligible for NDA Examination

NDA stands for National Defence Academy . This Examination is conducted by UPSC for every twice during the month of April and August . If your qualified in Written Examination then you may send for Training academy . NDA having three academy like ,

-Army Academy

-Naval Academy

-Air Force Academy

For Army academy , you should qualified in 12th standard or equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

For Airforce and Navy Academy , You should qualified in 12th standard in science or equivalent Examination from recognized university .

Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years .

You should physically as well as mentally fit for NDA training academy . You should be Unmarried Male candidate then only your eligible for NDA Examination . Females are not eligible For NDA Examination in any
    academies .

The Admission for NDA Examination divided into three stages like , Written Examination / Group Discussion and Interview .

Important Notification for NDA Examination are published in Employment news papers and Leading news paper in our country . You may collect the Examination application form from the Post office in any branches in our country .

Syllabus for NDA Examination :-

-Mathematics
    -General Ability Test

Important Notification for NDA (1)

-Date of Notification :- 31 / 12 / 2011

-Last Date for Receipt of Applications :- 30 / 01 / 2012

-Date of Examination :- 15 / 04 / 2012

Important Notification for NDA (2)

-Date of Notification :- 05 / 05 / 2012

-Last Date for Receipt of Applications :- 04 / 06 / 2012

-Date of Examination :- 19 / 08 / 2012

So , I suggest you first qualified in 12th Standard then apply for NDA Examination

thanks & regards...

jyothipriyadashini Array

Post Re: Eligibility for NDA 2012 being a 16 years old class 11 science student?

hi,friend;..

NDA stands for National Defense Academy :

This is a common entrance exam for requiting various posts in defense academy and this is conducted by the union public service commission examination under the defense sector,the posts are like;..indian army and indian navy and indian air force.

This is announced the notification in employments news every year two times.So as per your information now you are studying the 11th class then you are not eligible,you don't worry i am you can apply next year.

Required Requirements:

For every posts you have different qualifications,apart from for indian army required educational qualifications are you must completed or appearing the final year students of 10+2 with maths and physics as a compulsory subject from recognized board .

For indian navy and air force required educational qualifications are you must completed or appearing the final year students of any 10+2 from recognized board and here not required any percentage in 10+2 examinations.

Also required the age limit i,e your minimum age is 16 1/2 years and maximum should be 19 years,and here relaxation is not available as per govt and you must be indian citizen and must be bachelor.

Selection Processor:

For these posts the selection processor is based on the written test and medical test and personal interview,apart from first conducted the written test after qualifying written test called for medical test and personal interview.

The written test question paper will be objective type questions and questions from Mathematics and General Ability subjects and your 10+2 subjects and here negative marking for every wrong answers.

So,you can apply next time,for more information regarding notification and queries CLICK HERE

http://www.nda.nic.in

all the best;..

Buzz Array

Qualified 11th with your ill-equipped to examine the NDA, the NDA to examine the need to qualify in the 12TH standard then your only eligible for the examination of the NDA.

NDA stands for the National Defence Academy. This is done by UPSC examination twice each during the month of April and August. If qualified in the examination of your books after that you send to the Academy training. NDA and the presence of three such academic

- Army Academy
    , Naval Academy
    - Air Force Academy

Academy for the army, must be qualified in the 12th standard examination or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.

Air Force and Navy Academy, should be qualified in 12th standard in science or equivalent from a recognized university study.

It should be age 16.5 years to 19 years.

You must be physically and mentally fit as well as the Academy to train the National Democratic Alliance. You should have said the candidate is married, then your only eligible for the examination of the NDA. Females are not eligible for the examination of the NDA in any academies.

sameer007 Array

Since you are in 11th class, you are not eligible for NDA exam now because to appear in NDA you should be 12th pass and your age should be more than 17 years.
    NDA exam is conducted in 2 phases , 1st phase consists of general questions of 10th level and its completely objective.
    2nd phase is the physical fitness test.
    To apply for NDA you can visithttp://www.upsc.gov.in/

suresh727 Array

dear friend,

==>qulification---you should bea 12th pass or appearing 12th from a respective board

==>age limit--- 16.5- 19 years

==>nationility--- indian

==>marital status---unmarried men are only allowed

==>if u have satisfy these criteria then you will bw eligible

best of luck for future...........

Nathan Array

Dear friend:

with 11th standard is not qualified for nda exams at least you finish 12th standard after you can apply for nda examinations.

NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

The national defence academy is a joint services academy of the indian armed forces, where cadets of the three services.
    1)army
    2)navy
    3)air force

are trained together before they go on to pre-commissioning training to their respective service academies.

NDA examination is conducted by upsc for twice per year, nda have a two kind of examinations are there one is nda1 and another one is nda2.

qualifications for nda:
    >>The candidate must be a citizen of india.
    >>The candidate must complete the 12th standard.
    >>And then candidate must complete the age of 16.
    >>The candidate should be unmarried.
    >> Two stages of selection procedures are there:
    1) psychological aptitude test
    2)intelligence test.

syllabus of nda:
    >>mathematics
    >>general ability test

duration of examination is one day.

important notifications for nda1:
    >>date of notification:31.12.11
    >>last date of application:30.1.12
    >>date of examination:15.4.12

important notification for nda2:
    >>date of notification:5.5.12
    >>last date of application:4.6.12
    >>date of examination:19.8.12

How to apply in online to visit this link: http://www.upsconline.nic.in

The offcial website :http://www.upsc.gov.in

all The best friend.

Prince_Abby Array

Hello,
    NDA Exam is Conducted Every Year By UPSC. They Select Best and Fit Students For their Defense Services.
    The Qualification for Appearing in NDA is You Must be 12th Passed from the Recognized Board or You are Appearing Student.
    The Exam Goes 2 Times in a year.
    The Age Limit for the Candidates are 16.5-19 Years. Unmarried and must be citizen of India.
    The Pattern of Exam is Simple. The Exams take place on 2 stages-
    1. Mathematics Alone
    2. English and G.K.
    You will be selected through Written Test then you have to appear for PIs and Medical test Etc.
    The Question levels are Easy.
    All the Best

Unregistered

what is the dob(date of birth) batch for nda(2) & nda(1)?

Unregistered

My name is Parth Rai, my date of birth is 11-10-1996. I am in class 11 now and i've taken science stream. I want to know that am I eligible for giving entrance examination in 12th or after 12th?

Unregistered

My name is Parth Rai, my date of birth is 11-10-1996. I want to know that am I eligible for giving NDA examination in class 12 or after class 12?

Parth Rai Array

My name is Parth Rai, my date of birth is 11-10-1996. I want to know that am I eligible for giving NDA exam in 12 or after 12?

bsahoo.94 Array

Yes After 12th standard you are eligible for NDA exam .But you have to fulfill the below criteria.

You are in class 11. So you are not eligible for NDA exam 2012.

Educational Qualification:

(i) For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

Age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

ashwak Array

** Actually , here your age only satisfies for the NDA EXAM

BUT , YOU ARE NOT ELIGLIBLE FOR THE NDA EXAM

This is because of your SCINECE subject in 12th

See , to apply for the NDA EXAM , one should satisfy the eligliblity criteria of the exam

->> one should have completed 12th from a recognised university
    ->> one should have taken PCM as main subjects in 12th
    ->> The canddiate's age should be between 16.5 to 19 years only
    ->> The canddiate must be a citizen of india
    ->> The candidate should be an UNMARRIED MALE candidate

Therfore as per the eliglilbity criteria of the exam , science students are not eliglible for the exam

But , after compeltion of Graduation , you can apply for the exams like ,

~ CDS EXAM
    ~ AFCAT EXAM

all the best . .

Supra Array

Basic eligibility required for NDA are:
    - You are eligible for NDA after 10+2 exam.
    -only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
    -candidates appearing in 12th class can also apply.
    - Age : From 19 Years to 24 years. Engineer graduates 20 to 27 years
    - Degree. BA, B.Sc or B.Tech/BE

popeye Array

As per your date of birth you are eligible to apply for NDA exam. You are now in 11th so you can not apply NDA 2012. But you can apply NDA in 12th i.e NDA-2013.

nda.jpg

I am Providing You detailed information about NDA.

NDA stands for National Defense Service exam.This exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice,to take qualified students into different defense services like
    - Indian Air Force wings
    - Indian Army wings
    - Indian Navy wings

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

Education qualification:

For Indian Navy wings / Indian Air Force wings : You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.

For Indian Army wings : You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit:

Your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years for all the wings.

You should have 6/6 eyesight.

Unregistered

Hi i m student of class 12 th want to know that am i eligible for NDA exam(19-08-2012) if my date of birth is 8th of february 1996 .

Unregistered

I'am in the failure of 11th class and I want to give the NDA exam. can I give?

ranjith1438 Array

Hai,Yes you are eligible for this year NDA-II exam 2012,NDA-I exam is already over.As per the NDA-II regulations the candidate should be born in between the 02-july-1994 to 01-january-1997 is eligible for this year NDA-II exam.NDA(National Defence Academy) exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.NDA-I.NDA-II.NDA has three wings:Indian army,Indian navy,Indian airforce.Eligibility criteria:The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised university.Percentage is not required for this exam.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.Girls are not eligible for NDA exam.You should be a citizen of india.You must be physically fit.Age limits is 16.5 years to 19 years.Selection process:Written test,Interview,Medical test.Important dates for NDA-IIate of notification: 05-may-2012,Last date of application forms:04-june-2012,Date of exam: 19-aug-2012.For more details visithttp://www.upsc.gov.inAll the best.

Unregistered

I am 16yrs old female and just passed my 10Th. I just wanted to know whether i can sit for the NDA exam or if NDA has any 11Th and 12Th were i can take admission in ?

Akash Bacchav Array

Hello Dear,

No you have to wait untill you get into Class 12 because as per the eligibility criteria set by UPSC for NDA examination,you must have cleared 10+2 and if also you are currently doing 10+2 then also you are eligible.But you are in class 11 currently.As per the criteria you should have also taken Physics and Mathematics in your Class 12th then only you can apply for Navy and Air Force.You must be a bachelor and of age between 16 1/2 to 19 years as on January 1st or July 1st in the year of exam.You must be a permanent citizen of India.Your must be within 157.5cms to 162.5cms,then you can also apply for Air Force wing.Your chest should not be less than 81cms.You must have proper eye-sight.You should not be overweight or under weight.
    I hope this will help you.So wait for next year and prepare seriously.

So Better luck next Year...

But dont lose your hope...

wipro84 Array

Hi friend,

images (18).jpg images.jpg

The National Defense Academy ( NDA ) exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission Sector ( UPSC ) twice in a year.

-------->
    Good News-----Recently the UPSC sector released the notification for the NDA recruitment.
    >>> QUALIFICATION FOR THE NDA EXAM :

1. Candidate should completed the 10+2 qualification from state board or central board.

2. Minimum 50% aggregate in academics.

3. Age limit is
    16 1/2 to 19 years.

4. Person should be from indian citizen.

>>> NOTIFICATION VACANCIES :

---------> Total number of vacancies is 355.

1. Army - 195 vacancies.

2. Air Force - 66 vacancies.

3. Navy - 39 years.

4. Indian Naval Academy - 55 Vacancies.

---------> Application fees for
    GENERAL ( OC ) candidates is 50 rupees & where for SC/ST candidates is FREE ( NO FEES ).
    >>> IMPORTANT DATES FOR NOTIFICATION IS :

Starting date of online registration is 05 - 5 - 2012.

Last date for applying through online is 04 - 6 - 2012.

3. Date of
    commencement of exam is 19 - 8 - 2012.

---------> Website for applying online is
    http://www.upsc.gov.in
    >>> SELECTION PROCESS :

1. Written test.

2. Psychological aptitude test & Intelligence.

All the best.

Unregistered

i am in 12th but my D.O.B is 24/03/1994 can i give the 2nd nda exam

samrat2012 Array

Hi aspirant,
    NDA stands for National Defense Academy. UPSC conducts NDA exam for the recruitments of army personnel.
    It is a officer rank post and you get the post of lieutenant.

Eligibility
    You should have 10 +2 with 60 % marks from recognized board
    Math and physics as subject in 10 + 2.
    Your age should be 16.5 -19. NDA exam have two stages.
    You should unmarried.
    Physically and mentally fit.

Exam Pattern
    Writtern Test
    Interview

If you selected in written test, You will be called for interview. Interview process runs 5 days. There after candidates get selected .
    NDA candidate gets training in khadagvasla.

Through NDA exam you can join the following branch of defense
    Army
    Navy
    Airforce

Release of Notification: April,2012
    Last date of submission of application form: May, 2012
    Date of Examination: August, 2012

Best of Luck…

venkataprakash Array

No , you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination while pursing in the 11th Standard . Basic qualification candidate have to completed Intermediate OR pursing in the final year of 12th examination . So try better next year of National Defence Academy examination .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II .

It is single entry given various defence services :-

>>Indian Army
    >>Indian Navy
    >>Indian Air force

This exam is conducted mostly in the month April and August and the notification will be available in the month Dec or Jan and May or June in the official website as well as other leading news papers and employment news papers .

NDA Selection process will be Written exam , SSB Interview followed Physical Test and Medical Test .

Written consist of Mathematics and General ability . The written exam will be objective type questions .

Mathematics consist of 12th & 11th important portions like Algebra , Trigonmentry , Geometry , Differential equations & Integral Calculus .

General ability consist of English , Physics , Chemistry , History of India , Current affairs .

Notification was already out and last date for receipt of application was also already closed .

The examination will be held on 19/08/12 .

Eligibility Criteria for this exam :-

~~For Navy / Air force :- Candidate must have qualified 12 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects .

~~For Army :- Candidate must have qualified 12th examination with any desire subject .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in

pradip kumar Array

as per your details at a time your age is 16 year .

and the age limitations is 16.5 to 19

and should be pass 10+2

and nt be married .

chinna926 Array

Dear

NDA Means National Defence Academy
    This NDA Exam is Conducting by The Union Public Service Commission Two Times in a Every Year.
    For This NDA Exam The Following are The Eligibility Details

Citizen:Indian
    Sex: Males Only
    Martial Status:Unmarried
    Educational Qualifications:12th
    And Than Only You can Appear This NDA Exam.Otherwise You can Eligible to Appear This NDA Exam

NDA Exam Centers in India:

Agartala
    Delhi
    Kohima
    Sambalpur Chennai Jammu
    Ahmedabad Dehradun Cuttack Jorhat Kochi
    Dharwar Patna Jaipur Chandigarh Blair
    Port
    Aizwal Srinagar Bhopal Tirupati Vishakhapatnam
    Kolkata Madurai Ranchi Itanagar Udaipur
    Shillong Gangtok Nagpur Imphal Panaji (Goa)
    Dispur Shimla Bareilly Thiruvanathapuram Raipur
    Lucknow Allahabad Bangalore Hyderabad Mumbai

These are The Details
    Thank You

shine.com Array

Hello my dear Friend ...

No I am really Sorry to say this

You are not ELIGIBLE TO apply for the Exam

N.D.A --- NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

And you are with the 11th Qualification

So I think this year you are Pursuing the 12th Standard

So this year you will be eligible

Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the exam

And you must have a minimum of " 16.5 " years

Maximum age is allowed up to " 19 " years

You must be an Indian Citizen

You must Be Physically Very good

GOOD LUCK

heemanshubhalla Array

Main Eligibility Creteria for NDA is :-

Age Required
    * you must have age between 16 1/2 to 19

Eductional Requirement
    * you must have passed 12th or eqivalent with Physics and math

CitizenShip Required
    * you must be citizen of india

Status Required
    * you must be unmarried

Physicall Requirement
    * you must be Mentally and Physically Fit
    * you must have height of minimum 157.5 cms

er.animesh6 Array

Hello Guest,

No you are not yet eligible for National Defence Academy Examination as your age criteria is not satisfied.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA :

-> Academic Qualification- Pass Class XII exam from recognizing board with subject Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

-> Age Qualification- Candidate must be within 16.5 to 19 years old.

-> Nationality- candidate must have Indian nationality by born.

-> Marital Status- Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

For more information you can visit the website
    http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thank You.

Dharm27 Array

Dear Aspirant,

♦>> No, you can not apply for the NDA Exam while studying the class of 11th. According to the Educational Qualification require for NDA state that a candidate must have completed at least their 12th std. are applicable for it.....

♦>> But, don't worry first of all completed your 12th Std. then you definitely become eligible for applying this exam.....

♦>> NDA stands for the National Defense Academy which Recruit the candidate twice time in the year for joining the Indian Defense Service under the Union Public Service Commission......

NDA is conducted in three wings:-

1. Indian Army
    2. Indian Navy
    3. Indian Air Force

Educational Qualification:-

♦>> A candidate must have completed at least their 12th with PCM Subjects.

♦>> Candidate who have completed their 12th from other field also applicable for Army wings only.

Age Criteria:-

♦>> Minimum ag should be at least 16.5 years.

♦>> Age should not exist 19 years.

Nationality:-

♦>> A candidate must be an Indian.

Marital Status:-

♦>> Only Unmarried Male candidate are applicable.

♦>> Girls are not applicable for it.

Physical Requirement:-

♦>> Height of candidate should be at least 152 cm..

♦>> Weight according to height.

♦>> Chest Expansion minimum 5 Cm.

♦>> Right eye should have vision of 6/6 and Left has 6/12.

All the best

With regards......
    Dharm

manojrocker Array

• Hello friend

• 11th completed candidates are not eligible for writing NDA exam
    • After completing 12th only you can write NDA exam
    • The syllabus of NDA exam will have
    • Elementary Mathematics
    • General Knowledge
    • English

• The age limit for joining NDA is 16 1/2 - 19 years
    • All the candidates must be unmarried
    • Girls are not eligible for NDA
    • The candidates can get stifend of 21000/- in their final year
    • Candidates need not pay any amount while training

• The candidates can join
    • Navy
    • Airforce
    • Army after pass NDA exam

• all the best

vkg Array

NDA
    To join National Defence Academy a candidate must appear in the entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi, twice a year.
    Eligibility Criteria (As obtained from official recruitment website of the Indian Army)

Age between:--

16 ½ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence

Qualification:--

12th Class of 10+2 System of Education/Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for AF/Navy

Marital Status: Unmarried

Date Commencement of Training : Jan and Jul

Training Academy: NDA , Khadakwasla, Pune

Duration of Training:--

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yrs at IMA(For Army cadets)/

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yrs at Naval Academy(For Naval cadets)/

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 & 1/2 Yrs at AFA Hyderabad (For AF cadets)

After 12th you will be able to apply for NDA

Best of luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?