Unregistered

Eligibility for Lecturer post? Procedure to apply? Exam to write and pay scale?

i completed my btech(cse) with 72%.am i eligible for lecturer post?if so,pls tel me the procedure to apply.and tel me whether i need to write any exam for this job.wat wil be the pay scale?

Unregistered

Re: Eligibility for Lecturer post? Procedure to apply? Exam to write and pay scale?

What is eligibility for lectureship in Maharashtra?is the SET/NET is necessary.I come to know that in revised rule of UGC those candidate who have passed PHD they are eligible for lecturer,though they do not SET/NET qualified.Can anybody help regarding this .

popeye Array

Re: Eligibility for Lecturer post? Procedure to apply? Exam to write and pay scale?

You have completed your B.Tech in computer Engineering and want to go for Lecturer post. So I will guide you about it.

lecturer.jpeg

For engineer only M.Tech or M.E course is necessary to get post of lecturer. There is no need to go for NET/SET Exam.

So I request you to go for POST-Graduation in engineering in stream in which you want to teach.

I provide you where you can go for doing M.Tech or M.E.

You can also go for perusing Part Time M.Tech. But I recommend you to go for full time M.Tech.

After completing your M.Tech you can go for lecturer post in any engineering colleges.

Raj@08 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i completed my btech(cse) with 72%.am i eligible for lecturer post?if so,pls tel me the procedure to apply.and tel me whether i need to write any exam for this job.wat wil be the pay scale?
    Hello,
    You can enter into private universities as adhoc lecturer and after some experience and completing your M.Tech you will become Lecturer and complete your P.Hd as soon as possible to grow in this field and also clear the NET exam to apply for the government or central universities...

Your Gross Pay would be in between 20 to 22 thousand at adhoc lecturer post and else it depend on college to college....

All the best
    Raj@08

Unregistered

i am DrTripathi just awarded ph.d am i eligible to apply for the job in any govt institution in india

Unregistered

i have got 65 percent marks through out the B.Tec.am i eligible for the post of lecturer in any college

Unregistered

i have got 65% throughot the B.Tec. Am i eligible for the post of lecturer.

Unregistered

I am an M.A in English(52 percent) & now serving as school teacher (12 years).Recently I have completed M.A in Education(55 percent). am i eligible to aspire for lectureship in B.ED college?

Unregistered

Hi Sir/Mam, i have completed BSC IT (64.4%), 12th Non(57.1%) and 10th (63%) now doing MCA distance plz repond me am i eligible for Lecturer in College (Govt or private) after mca and during this period which type job are good for me.

thanks and regards,
    Sonu Kumar 9650696884 universe.program@gmail.com/yahoo.com

randhirk.rk Array

i have got 65 percent marks through out the B.Tec.am i eligible for the post of lecturer in any college
    IF you want to become an Asst professor in an Engineering College than below is the Eligibilty Criteria as per the AICTE guidelines.

BE/BTECH PASS
    AND
    ME/MTECH PASS

Candidates should have scored a min of 60% marks in either BE/Btech or ME/MTECH.

Since you have not completed your Mtech, so you are not eligible to apply for the Asst professor Job at any engineering college.

If you want to pursue a career in Teaching, Than you need to do MTECH for it.

You can give the Upcoming GATE exams scheduled for 20th Jan 2013.
    If you score good marks in GATE , above 75%, you can atke admission in Mtech.

Last date to apply for GATE exams is 30th Sep 2012.

Min eligibilty for GATE exams is BE/Btech pass.

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant...

You can take admission M.tech after completing Graduation.You should be score 60 % in B.tech.

You can give first GATE exam and then after crack examination then you can get admission a top

colleges.GATE exam is a held 1000 mark and you have must be obtain 95 percentile then you can

able take a admission M.tech college.M.tech after you can apply Lecturer post any college and you

first apply private because you gain first some experience then you get apply government college.

You can get a good salary approx starting 20000 to 30000 and then after experience 30000 to 50000.

Lecturer scope is a good now days and present days huge scope.You can make secure and bright future.

Lecturer job is a very respect full in India.You also apply after completing master degree.
    • Video:-Techniques for lecturer

GOOD LUCK

mustafa tahasildar Array

• For engineer only M.Tech or M.E course is necessary to get post of lecturer. There is no need to go for NET/SET Exam.So I request you to go for POST-Graduation in engineering in stream in which you want to teach.I provide you where you can go for doing M.Tech or M.E.You can also go for perusing Part Time M.Tech. But I recommend you to go for full time M.Tech.After completing your M.Tech you can go for lecturer post in any engineering colleges.

Unregistered

I completed B.E. in information technology branch with 74% aggregate and persuing M.Tech(full time) in computer science second semester, am i eligible for lectureship and how to apply?

Varam Array

To become a lecturer, you need to clear the UGC-NET Exam.

Educational Qualification - A person must have cleared the examination of NET i.e. National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC).

The prerequisite to appear for this test is a degree in post-graduation in the respective subject. This test is conducted by the UGC twice a year usually in the months of June and December.

Age Criteria - There is no maximum age limit.

Unregistered

i am pursuing my b.tech with 75 % aggregate. i have not given the GATE 2013 exam dis year. i want to become a lecturer. Am i eligible for the lecturer job and which colleges are better for pursuing m.tech(correspondence)? plz help me in removing my confusions..

k.uma Array

Red face Re: Eligibility for Lecturer post? Procedure to apply? Exam to write and pay scale?

HI,

Eligibility for Lecturer post:-

1.Ur oringin should be Indian.

2.A Minimum of post graduationd degree in any stream from a UGC recognized University.

3.At least 55% marks in post graduation.

4.SC/ST Candidates need 50% marks in graduation.

5.Ur subject for NET exam would be the same in which u completed master degree course.

6.Final year students of PG may also appear.

7. But they should be able to submit their degree within 2 years of passing NET else they will be disqualified.

8.The age limit for JRF is 28 yrs.

9.The age limit is relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC.

10.Age limit for SC/ST is relaxed by 5 yrs.

11.There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

12.There is no restriction on number of attempts.

Entrance exams:-

1.UGC NET.
    2.SET.
    3.UPPSC(UP) .

List jobs for Lecturer:-

1.Reader.
    2.Assistant Professor.
    3.Professor.
    4.Head of the Department.

Salary:-Rs.20,000 to Rs.50,000 per month.

best of luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?