Unregistered

Eligibility for ISRO entrance exam? Cutoff percentage to be secured in engineering and pattern of exam?

sir\madam I am persuing my engineering(electronics & communication) & now I am in 3rd year.I wanted to know the eligibility for ISRO entrance exam,is there any cutoff percentage secured in engineering and i wanted to know about entrance exam pattern.

Nitinrockssss Array

Re: Eligibility for ISRO entrance exam? Cutoff percentage to be secured in engineering and pattern of exam?

Hello Dear Freind,

ISRO stand for India space research organisation..It is a space research center, which is approved by Indian Govt..
    To get a job in ISRO , you have to first appear in a written test which is conducted by ISRO..

Eligibility for ISRO exam :-

*The candidate must have complete the bachelor degree in engineering field at least...
    *The candidate should have 60% aggregate through out the career..
    *The candidate can also appear in the written test during the final year of bachelor degree..
    *The candidates age should not be more than 35 years..
    For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the age relaxation is 3 years..

you have to fulfill these criteria first to appear in written test exam..
    All the best..

srinivas933 Array

Re: Eligibility for ISRO entrance exam? Cutoff percentage to be secured in engineering and pattern of exam?

Hai Freind,ISRO stand for India space research organisation..It is a space research center, which is approved by Indian Govt..To get a job in ISRO , you have to first appear in a written test which is conducted by ISRO..Eligibility for ISRO exam :-*The candidate must have complete the bachelor degree in engineering field at least...*The candidate should have 60% aggregate through out the career..*The candidate can also appear in the written test during the final year of bachelor degree..*The candidates age should not be more than 35 years..For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the age relaxation is 3 years..you have to fulfill these criteria first to appear in written test exam..BEST OF LUCK.

Unregistered

sir how much percentage should i score in isro entrance exam to get admission in isro

randhirk.rk Array

Min eligibilty criteria for the Position of ISRO exam for the recriuitement of Scientist/engineer is B.E/Btech with min aggregate of 65% marks
    max age to apply is 35 years
    Entrance exam pattern is written exam followed by interview

you apply to ISRO if you meet the above eligibilty and then they shorlits applications and then calls candidates for the wriiten exam and candidates who qualify the written exams are called for interview

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

isro stand for the india space research origination

after completing the b.tech if your inserted in research in your branch specialization you want join in the research institution ,to join in this origination you want write the isro exam
    any graduation engineer can apply to this exam
    the age should be not more than 35 years
    for the backward caste their is having a 5 years relaxation

hope it is use full to u

good luck

Unregistered

hi madam\\sir am doing B.E in electronics and comm. and am in now 3rd year may i know what type of job or what scope i have if i join in ISRO.And please let me know what exam should i write to join ISRO.

Unregistered

hello sir\\madam i am pursuing b.e in ECE branch and i am in 3rd year and i want to what scope or what type of job will i get if i join ISRO and please let me know the entrance exam to be written to join ISRO

POOJA GADAGI Array

hello sir\madam i am pursuing b.e in ECE branch and i am in 3rd year and i want to what scope or what type of job will i get if i join ISRO and please let me know the entrance exam to be written to join ISRO

Unregistered

hello sir/madam i am pursuing b.sc nursing and i am in 3rd year. how can i join ISRO? I am interested in space research. what is the requirement for that? Is there any way for joining ISRO? how can i apply for ISRO enterance exam? plzz sir guide me. Am i eligible for ISRO exam being 3rd year b.sc nursing student?

Unregistered

Am i eligible for ISRO exam being 3rd year b.sc nursing student?

nit.gang11 Array

Eligibility
    Minimum Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/MSc or equivalent in the relevant area with first class or equivalent. All candidates must have a valid GATE score in the relevant area.
    Age Limit: Applicant should be below 28 years as on . Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. Rules.

SELECTION PROCEDURE:
    1. Applications in the prescribed should be sent.
    2. Candidates will be short-listed based on Academic records and other relevant criteria like GATE score.
    3. Selection will be based on a written test/interview in their relevant areas
    4. List of shortlisted candidates for written test/interview will be displayed in IIST website
    5. Written test/interview will be conducted at IIST, Trivandrum
    6. Selected candidates will be intimated within a week of the final interview. The above results will also be displayed in our website.
    7. Outstation candidates will not be paid their travel costs. Also, they will have to take care of their boarding/lodging for attending the written test/interview.

All The Best

Unregistered

Is there any scope for the students who took eee course in engg. to enter ISRO?

Unregistered

Is there any scope for the students to enter ISRO exam who are pursuing b.tech in EEE branch?

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    For eligible in ISRO(INDIAN SPACE AND RESEARCH ORGANIZATION) you should pesue you BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrionics Engineering.Outher eligiblity criteria is given below.
    * Candidate must pass BE/B.Tech with minimum 65% for being qualified for written exam.
    * Age limit must be between 21-32 years.
    * Candidate must be a citizen of India.
    SELECTION RROCEDURE
    Short listed according to accademic qualification.
    Written Test
    Interview
    For Online registration visit the website
    www.isro.org
    All the best

Unregistered

im an fyjc student and i want to appear for the ISRO entrance exam..i have great interest in space research..wht is the procedure??????? and shud i hve to give the ISEET entrance exam?plzzz help!

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,
    ISRO full form is INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION.Below is eligibility criteria for latest recruitment of Scientist.
    Eligibility Detail for ISRO SCIENTIST:
    Candidate's age maximum upto 35 year.Age Relaxation :
    SC/ST category candidate can apply upto 40 year of age.
    OBC category candidate can apply upto 38 year of age.
    PWD category candidate age relaxation is as per government of india order.

Educational Qualification:
    Candidate must have done B.E./B.Tech with First class or equivalent degree in Electronics,Mechanical and Computer Science and minimum aggregate should 65%(Average must be in all semesters).Final year of such above courses candidate can also apply.
    ISRO Official website is
    www.isro.gov.in
    Selected candidate for job as scientist can get salary upto Rs.15600-39100 and 5400 (Grade Pay).
    Gross Salary with this pay - scale is approximately upto 30,450 per month.

Regards,
    Dharmesh

Unregistered

I am in OBC category so any relaxation in percentage in B.E ?

Unregistered

i m in last year of b.sc with physics i m interested in research . i got over the 60% in 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,semester n i want to be scientist in ISRO so what can i do? please reply n pls give the name of exams for this.

jalpa

mahi4mk Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir\madam I am persuing my engineering(electronics & communication) & now I am in 3rd year.I wanted to know the eligibility for ISRO entrance exam,is there any cutoff percentage secured in engineering and i wanted to know about entrance exam pattern.

Dear Aspirant...

You can get job in ISRO after crack GATE exam and this year 2013 GATE exam pattern

change and new patten are given below.ISRO is Stand for Indian space research organisation.

ISRO recruit by through GATE exam based.

GATE EXAM NEW PATTERN :-

**You should be graduate than apply GATE exam.

**GATE exam is held 100 mark and there are 65 questions.

**You must be complete graduation and discipline university.

**Your age limit should be 27 years below.

** Free of cost distribute form female candidate .

**GATE exam notification this month 30 sept today .

**GATE exam date in February month.

**GATE exam result date announced march month.

VIDEO :-TIPS FOR GATE EXAM

GOOD LUCK

atul bansode

Question Re: Eligibility for ISRO entrance exam? Cutoff percentage to be secured in engineering and pattern of exam?

Hello sir,
    I am also now teach in Electrical engg. in last year. so sir i want to just information of ISRO entrance exam. so please sir give me information...
    You'r student
    atul bansode
    (abansode048@gmail.com)

harshit agrawal Array

Dear......

isro stand for the india space research origination .

Eligibility for ISRO entrance exam:-

>> The age of the candidate must not be greater than 35 years.

>> The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor?s degree from any of the recognized universities.

>> The candidate must have also obtained a Master?s degree in Library Science / Library and Information Science.

>> The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks as aggregate in the Master?s degree examinations

Contact Details:
    www.isro.gov.in

Best of luck......

Unregistered

hi i m completed diploma with mechanical branch.if there is any job related to my field please inform me

Unregistered

sir
    i am student of bca.can i do work with isaro in programming field after mca..

Unregistered

I am a 4th year eee student, i want to get into ISRO
    how should i apply for it ???? please help me....(balu.ithal@gmail.com)

Unregistered

I am GEO INFORMATICS 3rd year student ,i want get placed in ISRO
    How can i apply is my branch eligible after writing gate in geology ? can any one please let me know(nshan45@gmail.com)

Unregistered

i am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student...wat are the topics i need to prepare for getting more marks in isro entrance exams and in technical interview

Sadaf yasmin Array

Dear friend,ISRO conducts entrance exam forappointing the aspirants to the engineering vacancy .The academic requirement for the post includes1. Bachelor degree in the field of engineering in computer science,mechanical and electronics2. The aspirant need to have secured a aggregate of 65%3. Final year aspirant can also apply4. The age limit for appearing in the exam is 35 for the general category and relaxation is as per government norms.The salary for the job is around rs.30,000the aspirant can apply only in online in the official website..ALL THE BEST.

Unregistered

helo sir, pls tell me, after completing my 12th how can i get admisson in ISRO for future studies? nd wat is the minimum % of 12th requires for geting admission in ISRO, banglore......

Unregistered

helo sir, pls tell me, after completing my 12th how can i get admisson in ISRO for future studies? nd wat is the minimum % of 12th requires for geting admission in ISRO, banglore......

megh@ Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The way to go for ISRO is through entrance examination conducted by the recruitment board of the ISRO.

ISRO is Indian Space and Research Organization. It recruits candidates for the post of Engineers or Scientist.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ISRO:-

<>The age of the candidates should be between 21-32years.

<>Should be Indian citizen.

<>The candidates should have a graduation degree in B.Tech/B.E degree in streams like:-
    1. ECE
    2. EEE
    3. Mechanical
    4. IT
    5. Civil,etc.
    EXAM PATTERN:-

For More detail check http://www.isro.org

For detail exam pattern and one question paper please check.
    Attached Files

world war 3 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    ISRO(indian space research organisation) conducts exam every year for taking the suitable candidates for different job vacancies available, some of basic eligibility criteria for this exam is given as below:-
    1. the candidate must have B.tech degree in (mechanical engg., electrical engg., electronics engg.) with atleast 60% marks scored at graduation level and also the career average is also 60%

2. the candidate who are applying for job has the age below 35 yrs.
    3. candidate must be a citizen of india.

for further regarding the exam you can log on the website url given below:

http://www.isro.org

all the best...........

AnujR Array

ISRO is the Indian scientist Research institute for which hire the job posts of engineering / scienstist students for the technical assistant job posts

Eligibility criteria of ISRO Exam:

The candidate interested to apply for this entrance examination must have the following qualification to be declared eligible:
    a)MBA in Material Management or Marketing with 1 year post-qualification experience in relevant field in supervisory capacity
    b)Graduation with 3 years of relevant experience (1 year as supervisor) with PG Diploma in Material Management
    c)Post-Graduation with 3 years of relevant experience (1 year at least as supervisor)
    d)Graduation with 5 years of relevant experience (At least 2 years as supervisor)

Age Criteria

The applicants must not have crossed the max age of 35 years as on 5th of November 2012 to be eligible to apply. However, relaxation in upper age will be applicable to specific category of candidates as per rules.

Selection Procedure:

•First the candidates will be short-listed for appearing a Written Examination
    •The selected candidates from Written Exam will be called for personal interview
    •After the above two phases, the applicants will be recruited with the order of merit with

Pay Band and Remunerations:

The selected candidates will be offered remuneration in the scale of INR 15600 – INR 39100 along with Grade Pay of INR 5400 and other incentives and allowances as per rules. The gross emoluments will be INR 34650, during the initial period of appointment.

Thanks..

SKY.BHALODI Array

ISRO conducts the exam for filling up the post of Scientist/Engineer (SC) for the below branches.

Mechanical Engineering
    Electronics Engineering
    Computer Science Engineering

The criteria for the exam is below :

=> one must completed the B.E. / B.Tech form any recognized university in above any one of branch with minimum 65% marks aggregate .

=> A final year students are also eligible for the exam .

=> Age limit : maximum 35 years , age relaxation for the Ex-serviceman and PWD as per the government rules .

Exam structure :

Exam consists first of all written exam in all the ISRO centers and those who successfully passed the exams will be called for interview process .

Syllabus of the written exam is same as the syllabus of GATE exam .

As currently you are in 3rd year so that you are not eligible now , so that you have to wait one more year for giving the exam .

Till you prepare for the GATE exam as well as ISRO exam .

good luck....

Unregistered

hello sir , i m in bio medical engineering field in 6th sem. can i get into isro..?
    how to apply for this exam?

Unregistered

1.How can i join in ISRO after completing my 10th standard?
    2.What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance examination?
    3.What is the course to be done to join in ISRO as a aeronautical engineer?

Unregistered

sir,i am doing b.sc in non medical strem .can i apply for isro exam

shine.com Array

Hello My dear Friend ....

I.S.R.O --- INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANIZATION

You must have a very good knowledge ON CORE SUBJECTS

You must have secured a minimum of 75% in your Academics

Age must not be more than " 35 " years

To join ISRO ... you need to Write the ISAT entrance exam

You must have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university

Generally the syllabus will be as per the GATE exam

SELECTION PROCESS ::

<> Written Test

<> Technical Round

<> Medical Test

<> Personal Interview ...

ALL THE VERY GOOD LUCK

Anil 7893 Array

hello friends ..................................................

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

To become an engineer or scientist in ISRO, you will have to crack ISAT entrance exam.

You can apply for Junior Fellowship Programme in ISRO, after passing this exam.

Eligibility criteria for ISAT –

Qualification :

B.E. / B.Tech with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university.

Age should not be more than 35 years.

Stages of selection –

You will have to clear these stages to be in ISRO –

Written test.
    Technical round
    Medical Test
    Personal Interview

Visit – www.isac.gov.in

all the best

Unregistered

i am deepu doing 3rd year be in electronics and communication.i want detailed information about how i can get into isro , means cutoff %, syllabus,questions pattern ,every detailed information.

pradip kumar Array

hello friend

eligibility for isro entrance exam

1. you should have b.e./b.tech

2 marks must be minimum 65%

age limitations

21 - 32 year

3. candidate must be citizen of india

thank you

devendr Array

HELLO FRIENDS...............

It is defined as Indian scientist Research institute for for the technical assistant job posts for the Engineering students.

Eligibility for the IRSO entrance exam:

>>should have bachelor degree oF engineering

>> should have 60% aggregate through out your career

>> age should not be more that 35 years

>> candidates can also appear for the exam who are in final year

Selection process:-

-Written test

-Interview

MORE DETAIL:-

www.isro.gov.in

THANKS................

RAVI RAJ100 Array

Hello friends.....
    ISRO(Indian Space Reserch Organization) conducts entrance exam forappointing the aspirants to the engineering vacancy .The academic requirement for the post includes,
    1. Bachelor degree in the field of engineering in computer science,mechanical and electronics.
    2. The aspirant need to have secured a aggregate of 65%.
    3. candidate must be citizen of india
    4. The age limit for appearing in the exam is 35 for the general category and relaxation is as per government norms.The salary for the job is around rs.30,000the aspirant can apply only in online in the official website.

Unregistered

I am student of b.sc (pcm) .can I study in ISRO? and how?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?