Abhijeet k Array

Eligibility for IPCC exam after having 65% in B.com?

Can I apply for IPCC exam after completing my B.com graduation with 65%

arpita_31 Array

Re: Eligibility for IPCC exam after having 65% in B.com?

Hello,
    Yes, without any doubt you can apply for IPCC as after B.Com you are eligible for it and there is no need give CPT also..
    So register for it as soon as possible and start your preparation..

All the best
    arpita_31

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

>> Yes,You are Eligible for the IPCC Exam..,

>> You can apply for IPCC after B.Com Degree. There is no percentage of marks required to attend IPCC. Only graduation degree is essential apply for IPCC.

>> Generally, only those candidates who have completed CPT (foundation exam) in CA course can get in to second level. 12th class is necessary to attempt CPT exam.

>> But on the other hand, any graduates can directly appear for IPCC level in CA course. Graduates who complete this level need to appear for Article ship Training for 3 years.

>> The final CA course can be attended after completing this level.

-->> The IPCC that is Integrated Professional Competency Course. This is the second stage of chartered accountancy course. It is divided into 2 groups -

>> Group 1 consist of 4 papers.

>> Group 2 consist of 3 papers

-->> The candidate should have studied any three full papers of 100 marks each out of

-- Accounting,
    -- Auditing,
    -- Mercantile Laws,
    -- Corporate Laws,
    -- Economics,
    -- Management including Financial Management,
    -- Taxation including Direct Tax Laws,
    -- Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
    -- Costing,
    -- Business Administration,
    -- Management Accounting

..........GOOD LUCK..........

raoresult Array

hi friend ,

YES , my dear friend you can apply for IPCC exam as the central council has approved of allowing a graduate student (B.Com , bsc, BBA etc. ) to directly join the IPCC course without appearing for CA-CPT .

the eligibility criteria for IPCC is as follows :-

1.in case of a commerce graduate you must have 55 % in your graduation .

2. in case of non-commerce student you must have 60 % in your graduation .

but this approval is pending for the approval of union govt .
    so , wait for the proper conclusion .

ALL THE BEST

THANKS

Unregistered

I\'m going for IPCC registration in institute bt his said the rule not passed ? so plz inform mi and properly guide?

Unregistered

I am a final year student(b.com) and i want to know that am i eligible for (IPCC) and in which month it conducts in a year. plz plz plz guide me..

Unregistered

sir i have 50% aggrigate in commerece and having 57% in hons paper .can i join ipcc directly.

Unregistered

SIR, I have 58% in bcom graduation , i want to know how to join in ipcc .please clearly guide my & also last date for ipcc registraion ?

Unregistered

sir, i am doing my 2nd year in b.com ( banking & insurance ) can i join ipcc after my degree?

Badshah Array

• Yes, definately you can appear in the IPCC exam after completion of the graduation.
    • As per the new amendements from the Institute of charatered accountants of India (ICAI) there is an direct entrance to the IPCC without giving CPT.
    • As per the new trend, you must have minimum 55% in the graduation in commerce stream from only recognised university.
    • If you are from the stream of non commerce stream , you must have minimum 60% in graduation from an recognised university.
    • You must have completed orientation and information technology (IT) training.

Anil 7893 Array

hello friends......................

After the completion of B.com you can register for IPCC , also register for ITT and Orientation program also,

- you must complete ITT , Orientation and 7 months training under the CA ,

- After the completion of this programs only you can eligible to write IPCC exams

- after the completion ipcc and three years training period, you can register for CA final

All the best

sharika Array

The full form of IPCC is Integrated Professional Competence Course
    The eligibility criteria are:
    *you can apply after your b.com,their is no % matters only graduation degree is necessary
    *candidate who have given the CPT for CA course can get the chance in second level,for which 12th is necessary for giving CPT
    *IPCC is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy which is divided in two part:
    1.Group 1 consists of 4 paper
    2.Group 2 consists of 3 paper
    some of the institute that provide coaching are:
    *Mavin tutor coaching classes,Delhi

*Ttaxone coaching classes,Delhi

*Professional coaching classes,Mumbai

*Personal coaching classes.Pune

*GAJ coaching classes,Delhi

*Final coaching,Bhubaneswar, Orissa

*Maksi coaching classes,Hyderabad.

the candidate should have studies any three subject of 100 marks each
    *Accounting
    *Auditing
    *Economics
    *coasting
    *Management including Finance Management
    *Corporate Law
    *Management Accounting
    *Business Administration

Varam Array

A student who has passed Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government are eligible to enroll for IPCC.

ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATION/ REQUIREMENT TO ENROL FOR IPCC:* A candidate is eligible for enrolment to any of the level(s) of the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) on passing the Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government.

* A candidate who has already passed Entrance Examination or Foundation Examination or Professional Education shall be eligible for enrolment to Integrated Professional Competence Course subject to complying with relevant conditions.

* A candidate who was already registered for erstwhile Intermediate Examination or of Professional Education or Professional Competence Examination cum articleship shall be eligible for enrolment/conversion to Integrated Professional Competence Course subject to complying with relevant conditions.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:

A student should submit filled-in registration forms for Integrated Professional Competence Course supplied along with Prospectus available at sales counter of decentralized offices, the cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100/-.

These forms can also be downloaded from Institute's website www.icai.org.

As you have completed your graduation, you are eligible to join IPCC without giving the CPT Exam.

Unregistered

shall i have to do article-ship before joining ipcc directly after completing b.com plz replay soon

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?