Unregistered

Eligibility, duration, fee structure, exam centre and upcoming dates of GDCA exam?

please provide me complete information of gdca exam what his eligibility criteria, who give gdca exam, fees structure, duration , syllabus of gdca exam, center of exam, upcoming date of gdca exam, what is last date of gdca exam form for this year all this infomation send me on my email id-swatigholap20@gmail.com

tanya90 Array

Re: Eligibility, duration, fee structure, exam centre and upcoming dates of GDCA exam?

GDCA :[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy is conducted by Maharashtra Government.

The Aim of this exam is :
    1) For promotion to government servants
    2) To undertake work for audits etc.

If you pass the entire exam consisting of 6 papers you are an approved & certified auditor.
    The exam is conducted in May every year. So you can expect the notification by December, so you can get the forms by now.
    Kindly, consult the below link for more announcements :

[/FONT]http://mahresult.nic.in/gdca12/gdca12.htm[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Unregistered

Re: Eligibility, duration, fee structure, exam centre and upcoming dates of GDCA exam?

can i attempt the paper in English language?

Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR GDCA EXAM

Unregistered

please provide me complete information of gdca exam what his eligibility criteria, who give gdca exam, fees structure, duration , syllabus of gdca exam, center of exam, upcoming date of gdca exam, what is last date of gdca exam form for this year all this infomation send me on my email id sameer.yeolekar@rediffmail.com

Unregistered

I COMPLETED GDC&A EXAM IN 2012. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?

Unregistered

Eligibility, duration, fee structure, exam centre and upcoming dates of GDCA exam?

Unregistered

please submit the details of gdca exam & syllabus, thanks

Unregistered

what is eligibility of GDCA exam ?

Unregistered

i am a mechanical engineer, passout from pune university at 2004
    Can i give the GDCA exam now?

Unregistered

give detail information of gdca exam syllabus duration fee structure, exam centre plz mail on this id ashwinideshpande13@yahoo.com

Unregistered

what is the link for the form and admission for gdca

Unregistered

please provide me complete information of gdca exam what his eligibility criteria, who give gdca exam, fees structure, duration , syllabus of gdca exam, center of exam, upcoming date of gdca exam, what is last date of gdca exam form for this year all this infomation send me on my email id-geetanjalirose@rediffmail.com

Unregistered

please provide me complete information of gdca exam what his eligibility criteria, who give gdca exam, fees structure, duration , syllabus of gdca exam, center of exam, upcoming date of gdca exam, what is last date of gdca exam form for this year all this infomation send me on my email id-geetanjalirose@rediffmail.com

Unregistered

please provide me complete information of gdca and eligibility criteria ,fee structure, and registration side send me on my email id namarata.mhatre@yahoo.com

Unregistered

plz tell me about gdca eligibility ,fee structure and other info

Unregistered

What is the syllabus for GDC&A exam?What are the fees required to pay and What is the eligibility for appearing this exam? And also what is the study material required?

Unregistered

plz tell me about gdca eligibility, fee structure

k.uma Array

Cool Re: Eligibility, duration, fee structure, exam centre and upcoming dates of GDCA exam?

HI FRIEND,

Here r the details of B.C.A + GDCA (INDUSTRY INTEGRATED) course including duration,eligibility,admission criteria,selection procedure,course fees & syllabus.

Duration:- 3 years.

Eligibility:- 10+2 passed examination in any discipline from a recognized board r Three years Diploma from a polytechnic recognized from relevant State Board of Technical Education.

GDCA(Government Diploma In Cooperation and Accountancy) as it was training course with duration of 1 year and after the pursuing the course the person may certified as Auditor for various cooperative & Accountancy organizations.

Eligibility for the Exam:-

The candidate must pursued B.com with 50% marks.

As it gives you better Government position in Auditing field. After cracking the exam you'll be awarded a full licence for your accounting & auditing works.

Usually the exam was going to be held in May month of every yr. The exam was held only in Maharashtra.

As in 2013 their was no official notification regarding GDCA and hope soon there will be.

For, the admission of the course you have to appear for GDCA exam which was conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

HAVE A NCE DAY

AnujR Array

GDCA stands for Government Diploma in Corporation and Accountancy conducted by Maharashtra government. It is a 1 year course. Only government employees of Maharashtra are eligible to appear in this examination.

In this you will get training and moreover it provide office and departmental training to gazette and non gazette employees.
    The course is mainly given on Accountants and Registrats, Joint Registrars etc.

After clearing this exam and completion the course you will be provide a valuable certificate.

Thanks...

Jambukiya Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR GDCA EXAM

Hello friend,

>> Detail for Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy (GDCA)
    - This exam conduct by Maharastra government.

>> Eligibility for GDCA
    - This exam apply Only Government employees of Maharashtra State.
    - Three years Diploma from a polytechnic recognized from relevant State Board of Technical Education.

>> This exam Consist of six papers and each paper Marks is 100.

>> All the best

Unregistered

please provide me complete information of gdca exam what its eligibility criteria, who give gdca exam, fees structure, duration , syllabus of gdca exam, center of exam in pune, upcoming date of gdca exam, what is last date of gdca exam form for this year all this infomation send me on my email id-shirudepadma@yahoo.in

Unregistered

please provide me complete information of gdca exam what his eligibility criteria, who give gdca exam, fees structure, duration , syllabus of gdca exam, center of exam, upcoming date of gdca exam, what is last date of gdca exam form for this year all this infomation send me on my email id-shwetayogeshwagh@gmail.com

Unregistered

WHEN WE GET THE ADMISSIONS FORM FOR GDCA EXAM 2013?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?