Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?

i am in fourth year with computer science branch.high school=68.5%inermediate=76%b.tech=65.13(till 6th sem).one backlog in first year.please tell me-I AM ELIGIBIL FOR TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,SATYAM,ACCENTURE,HCL

BISWARUPYOGI Array

Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?

Your B-TECH Percentage is 66% so you are applicable for all mention companies because they can consider on Semester Marks .

TCS ,WIPRO ,HCL ,STYAM ,ACCENTURE and Infosys are top Level MNC companies.So in case of Placement they have set some Placement criteria.The criteria are given belwow.

TCS,SATYAM ,ACCENTURE- want 60% marks in through our career.

INFOSYS,HCL- want 65% marks in through our career.

WIPRO-
    want 50 in 10th and 12th , 60% in B-TECH

Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable.Just one year career gap candidate are applicable.

Process of above companies recruitment-

1)Aptitude Test
    2)Technical test
    3)HR

You must have basic Technical Knowledge for C, Database , DS etc.

For Infosys you must have Good Communication skill in English.

Muthulakshmisankar Array

Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?

Colleges where TCS, Infosys, HCL, Accenture, WIPRO, Tech mahindra, Mahindra Satyam organized their events for 2012 pass outs already are excluded for the events
    Students Criteria: B. Tech MCA - 60% in class 10th, 60% in Intermediate, 68% in Degree / B. Tech, 68% in MCA and no live backlogs

bipin Array

Yes you can get placement in all the top companies, in all the MNC companies 60% marks are require. And you have score good percentage in B.Tech.

Eligibility :

Maximum software companies criteria is 60% in through out. But some companies require less or more percentage criteria.

- For TCS eligibility criteria is 60% above in through out.

- For WIPRO eligibility criteria is 50% in through out.

- For INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out.

- To apply for all above companies you should not have any live backlog and maximum two years gap are allowed.

You have to go through following procedure:-

1.Aptitude test.

2.Technical round.

3.Group discussion(Optional).

4.HR round.

adi_netgenie Array

you have the requisite conditions needed for a job in software firm like TCS,WIPRO, INFOSYS etc

look they ask for different marks and cut offs in different colleges ( on campussing)
    but in offcampussing they ask for a bit more marks than on campussing .but you are eligible for both 9off campussing as well as on campussing)

at most these software firms demand :
    65 % in 10th And 12th
    the only exception being INFOSYS( 75%)

the average grade in B.Tech course Required varies from 6.5-7.0

you can have a maximum gap of 1 year between your 12th and admission to the Engineering college

candidates with pending backlog papers are not allowed

Recruitment Process
    1.Aptitude test (aptitudes and mathematical/technical problems)
    2.Group Discussion round
    3.Interview

PROFICIENCYIS NEEDED IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS

1.SPOKEN ENGLISH
    2.SOUND KNOWLEDGE IN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES LIKE C,C++,JAVA
    3.KNOWLEDGE IN HARDWARE AND DIFFERENT SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS
    4.GOOD AT TEAM WORK
    5.YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK AT ANYWHERE IN INDIA/ABROAD
    6.YOU MUST HAVE PASSPORT (IF NOT YOU HAVE TO GET IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE ON JOINING THE JOB)

These companies prefer upto date technicians who can deliver their best and make their employers proud...so you need to labour very hard and work harder to crack the test!!!!!!!!!!

you need to be very upto date about modern technologies in software and latest developments in the field on which you will be working

wish you good luck!!!!!!!!!!

kullayappa Array

except for ibm , you are eligible for many mnc's

you have good percentages in your 10th , 12th and in b.tech (upto now)

see , the companies like ,
    wipro
    dell
    mahindra satyam
    infosys
    accenture
    hcl , etc. will recruit the candidates who have secured 60% in their overall carrirer

so, all you have to do is , you should get morethan 65% in your b.tech

sometimes , the companies like , HCL , INFOSYS will recruit the candidates who have secured 65% in b.tech

so, it is good for you to secure a minimum of 65% in your b.tech

ibm will recruit the candidates who have secured 70% in b.tech
    sometimes the company will recuits the candidates who have secured 65% in b.tech

Unregistered

I am a III year computer Science engineering student.I have 58% in 10th,86% in Dip. computer science and 7.2 in engineering with 1 backlog of second year. Am I eligible for the criteria of infosys? Some one please answer my question.

Gokulakrishnan Array

I am a III year computer Science engineering student.I have 58% in 10th,86% in Dip. computer science and 7.2 in engineering with 1 backlog of second year. Am I eligible for the criteria of infosys? Some one please answer my question.

ashwak-jo Array

you have good percentage in 10th , 12th and in b.tech (as now)

but , the important point is that , you have to complete your backlog before coming out of your b.tech

geerally , these companies will prefer the candidates who have secured a minimuim of 60% in overall carrier .
    so, as per your percentages in 10th , 12th , b.tech , you are eligible .
    but , you should maintain your 65% or above in b.tech

the eligiblity criteria for these companies is as follows ,

~~ the candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th
    ~~ the candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 12th
    ~~ the candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in b.tech
    ~~ there should not be morethan 2 years if gap in the candidate's studies
    ~~ the candidate should be a PAN CARD HOLDER

almost the selection process of all these companies is same

~~ written exam
    ~~ group discussion (optional)
    ~~ h.r. interview
    ~~ technical interview

good luck

Unregistered

i hv secured 86% in 10th,58.13% in 12th,7.78 in b.tech up to 6th sem with no backlog.am i eligible for satyam,tcs,infosys?

Unregistered

Is there any chance for management related candidates in these top MNCs? I mean to say 88% in 10th,78%in 12th,60% in BBM,70in MBA(HR). any chances for candidate like me?

Unregistered

I am a final year student [Batch 2009-2013]. my 10th % marks is 75%, 12th % marks-55% and b.tech % - 75%. i have a basic knowledge of c,c and well hand in ms office. I too have impressable communication skill in English. may i know my footsteps for which MNCs?

Unregistered

sir i have 3 arrears but i have passed them i m in 3rd year am i eligilble to sit in a company

ashwak Array

Yes , you are eligible for all the companies what you have mentioned

Infosys
    TCS
    Wipro
    HCL
    Satyam
    Accenture

See , you have secured Good percentages in ,

10Th
    12th and in
    B.tech (Upto now)

But , the main problem is that , you are having 1 Backlog regarding your First year of B.tech

So, it is better to complete Your Backlog as soon as Poosible
    That means , it is better to complete your Backlog in the next Supplementary

And ,

It is Good for you , if yu secure morethan 65% in B.tech

HCL , is asking 65% in 10th , 12th and in B.tech

Later , you can attend for the walkins in these companies

-)In final year , you will have Project work . So, please Get a Good knowledge in project
    See , the Project is very important in Interviews
    The interviewr asks some questions on your Project work only

and ,

You should also know well about your ROLE in Your project work

-) You should have Good communication skillls

-) You should have Good Techncial course knowledge
    Like ,

C
    C++
    Oracle
    Java
    Mainframes , etc....

All the best . . .

usharani chepuri Array

hiii....

TCS,WIPRO,HCL,MAHENDRA STYAM,ACCENTURE,INFOSYS are top level MNC companies ,so they set some placement criteria.

The criteria is :

Class 10th: 60%

Intermediat: 60%

B.tech,MCA,Degree: 68% with out backlogs

Good Luck

Unregistered

i am having 65% in 10th,56% in 12th,63% in btech.can u suggest me few companies which i am eligible for?

Unregistered

i got a backlog in 4-2 semister. And i hv eliminated it by 2 subject xception rule. Am i eligible for company with criteria 'btech with 60% and without backlog' my agregate is 81%. Plz reply

Unregistered

I have secured 65% in 10th , 59.5% in PUC, 90% in BSc(IT) and 80% aggregate in MCA (upto 3rd sem)...??? will i b eligible for campus placements... and which are those companies that i am eligible..??

Unregistered

i hv secured 75% in 10th, 52% in 2 , 52% in BCA , 7.2(CGPA) in MCA,for which am i eligible for companies ? plz tel ur suggestion which helps for my future..,thnks in advance..,

Unregistered

hello can i know the eligibility criteria for the TCS on campus and one more for past 4 years TCS allowing top 5 students in a branch directly to technical interview without any aptitude test,i had heard this year even top 5 have to write the written test is it true????

Unregistered

if i have percentage of 78 till 3-2 am i eligibe for all companies and what is considered as a good percentage in btech these days?

Unregistered

i have 81% in 10th and 58.5% in 12th. can i get a job in wipro,hcl,ibm if i do well in b.tech semesters??

Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing MCA(1st year-71%) and my 10th % is 54 and 12th % is 48 .
    In BCA 72 % . Almost companies eligibility criteria is 60 % for job . Which companies not required 10th and 12th %.
    Plz reply .....

Unregistered

i had scored 51% in 12
    and 64 %in 10
    and have avg% of BE is 64
    than in which compant i am eligible for recruitment
    plz help

Unregistered

Hello sir,
    I am Jyoti.I am doing MCA at AKGEC(GHAZIABAD).I have completed MCA 1st year.I have marks as in,
    101h-59.77%
    12th-55.88%
    BCA-70.2%
    MCA(1st year)-65.33%.

So sir i really want to know am i eligible in INFOSYS company?????

And what can i do for getting job after completing MCA in 2014 in other best companies??????????

Please suggest me..And replay me soon.......

Thank you

kalyani bacchav Array

Eligibility :

Maximum software companies criteria is 60% in through out. But some companies require less or more percentage criteria.

- For TCS eligibility criteria is 60% above in through out.

- For WIPRO eligibility criteria is 50% in through out.

- For INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out.

- To apply for all above companies you should not have any live backlog and maximum two years gap are allowed.

AKASH.BHALODI Array

The eligibility criteria for all the IT companies is below :

-> one should get minimum 60% throughout means in 10th , 12th and graduation .

-> If there are backlogs then before joining with company , it should be solved .

-> If one will be selected but in the last semester one will get a back log then they will be rejected .

The selection will be done through written test followed by interview together .

In written test there are objective type questions mainly of aptitude , logical reasoning , english and technical .

In interview there are two types .
    HR interview
    Technical interview .

In Technical interview , questions may be asked related to various programming languages , networking , database , software process and so on .

So one should have do good preparation in above sections for getting selected for the job .

Good Luck

kalinga Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    all the above mention companies in your list is the MNCs and they have their own criteria of taking the candidates , some major things which most of the companies see is given as follows:-

> for TATA CONSULTACY SERVICES , the minimum marks in B.TECH is 60%.
    > for INFOSYS , the minimum eligibility criteria is 65% .
    > for SATYAM , the eligibility criteria is 60%.
    > for accenture and HCL the eligibility criteria is 60%

so, all the best............

Annubhai Array

HI SIR.......

Eligibility :

For TCS eligibility criteria is 60% above in through out.

For WIPRO eligibility criteria is 50% in through out.

For INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out.

GOOD LUCK..........

Unregistered

i have passed 10th with 58% up board,12th 54% upbord, B.Sc 47% ddu gorkhpur, MCA 71% mgkvp,varanasi .
    m i eligibil for java fields job and which company?
    please help me.

RIYA19 Array

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am in fourth year with computer science branch.high school=68.5%inermediate=76%b.tech=65.13(till 6th sem).one backlog in first year.please tell me-I AM ELIGIBIL FOR TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,SATYAM,ACCENTURE,HCL
    Hi Friends,
    today i am discussing about the eligible criteria of above mentoined software companies...
    1)For
    TCS the eligible criteria is 60% throughout educational field;
    2)for
    WIPRO the eligible criteria is 55% throughout..
    3)for
    IMFOSYS the eligible criteria is 65% throughout;
    4)for
    ACENTURE the eligible criteria is 60% throughout;
    5)for
    SATYAM,HCL the eligible criteria is 60% throughout;
    In written test there are objective type questions mainly of aptitude , logical reasoning , english and technical .

In interview there are two types .
    HR interview
    Technical interview .

In Technical interview , questions may be asked related to various programming languages , networking , database , software process and so on .

So one should have do good preparation in above sections for getting selected for the job .

BEST OF LUCK..........

Unregistered

I had secured 67% in 12th, 76% in btech 1st yr,68% in btech 2nd yr, em student of 3rd yr nw, i am eligible for which cmpny..?

Mahit Array

Talking Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?

H3.gif

Yes, you can. You've enough % of marks. So, you are eligible....

But you need some knowledge about... .Net, Java, C and C++

If you have any backlogs you are not eligible... So 1st clear the backlogs.

But you need to be well prepared for these rounds...

HR round, Technical, Screening... Aptitude... And if they ask anything about the pay.... don't say anything... Just leave it to company..

B'coz most of the company will look to hire the candidates for low prices....

GL3.gif

Unregistered

hey i secured 72% in high school, 56% in intermediate,54%in graduation and 64% upto mca first year. Am i eligible for which company i study in bhti,kanpur

Unregistered

hi i scored 77% in high school, 62% in intermediate and in graduation(B.E) i got 73%..will u pls tel me....am i eligible to get a job in Infy,TCS,Wipro?pls pls pls answer my request.........

Unregistered

hiii i got 65.13% in btech Upto 3rd year...i Am 2009 batch..and yet to finish my 4th year....and i wrote one supply exam in 3-1 and results are not yet out can i apply for TCS 2013 passout freshers recruitment.....PLease its urgent...last date is 7th so need ur help..

sachin288 Array

HI Iam persuing my 4th year btech...and my percentage upto 3rd year is 65.13...ANd i wrote one supply exam in 3-1 and results are not yet out .. Can I apply for TCS 2013 passouts reqruitment plzz its urgent last date is 7th ..so plz can u tell me should i apply?

wipro84 Array

Sorry friend,

you are
    not eligible to attend the TCS ,WIPRO ,INFOSYS ,ACCENTURE & HCL because of BACKLOG in first year.

So,first complete the backlog as soon as possible for attending the MNC software companies.

images (3).jpg images (4).jpg
    >>> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE MNC IT COMPANIES :

1. Candidate should completed the gradation or equivalent degree from recognized university without any backlogs.

2. Secured minimum 60% aggregate in academics.

3. Good Communication skills.

4. Well computer languages like

a) Java & Advanced Java.

b) Computer Networking.

c) Oracle Apps.

d) Oracle Database Management.

e) C & C++.

f) SAP etc.
    >>> SELECTION PROCEDURE :

1. Written test.

2. Group Discussion.

3. Technical Interview.

4. Personal Interview.

>>> TOPICS FOR CLEARING THE WRITTEN TEST :

1. Aptitude section.

2. Reasoning section.

3. Verbal section.

4. Technical section.

----------->
    Prefer the book for the above topics is R.S Aggarwal and for technical subjects you wish.
    >>> WEBSITES FOR KNOWING THE MNC COMPANIES NOTIFICATIONS :

1. http://www.freshersworld.com

2. http://www.naukari.com

3. http://www.timesofjobs.com

4. http://www.monsterindia.com

5. http://www.shine.com

6. http://www.durgajobs.com

7. http://www.freshersplane.com

>>> SOME OTHER COMPANIES FOR YOU ARE :

1. Mpasis.

2. Oracle.

3. HoneyWell.

4. Yahoo.

5. iGate.

6. Google.

7. Dell.

8. Convergys.

9. CapGemini.

10. Microsoft etc.

So,complete the backlog first and then try for job.
    All the best.................

Unregistered

hi i scored 77% in high school,62% in pu and 73% in graduation(B.E.)........my question is am i eligible to get a job in Wipro,TCS and Infosys.....pls answer my request pls pls pls.............

Arpit shrivastava Array

Unhappy Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?

I think when the TCS organised the campus in any college so their normal requirement is.. 10,12th and B.E should be 60% throughout without a backlog in your current semester so don't worry and be happy about the future ok.

Unregistered

what about wipro and infosys?

Unregistered

hi i scored 77% in high school,62% in pu and 73% in graduation(B.E.)........my question is am i eligible to get a job in Wipro,TCS and Infosys.....pls answer my request pls pls pls.............

Unregistered

hi i scored 77% in high school,62% in pu and i completed my graduation(B.E) with 73%........my question is am i eligible to get a job in Wipro,TCS and Infosys.....pls answer my request pls pls pls.............pls give me full information am i eligible to get a job in top MNCs

Unregistered

hi i scored 77% in high school,62% in pu and i completed graduation(B.E.) with 73%........my question is am i eligible to get a job in Wipro,TCS and Infosys.....pls answer my request pls pls pls............. pls give me full information am i eligible to get a job in top MNCs bcoz i scored only 62% in intermediate.......

Unregistered

I scored 71%in 10th, 57% in 12th, 66% in degree & currently 75% in MCA. Am I eligible for campus interview in companies like TCS,WIPRO,CTS,HCL,SATYAM,etc.,? please reply me.

amala sharmila Array

Hello sir/mam, I secured 71% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 66% in bsc(CS),currently doing my MCA final year with 75%. Am I eligible for the companies like WIPRO,TCS,CTS,HCL,INFOSYS,SATYAM,etc.,? please reply me.

Unregistered

hi am completed diploma engg.and persuing b e branch cse my 10 th 48% 12 th 68% and diploma 73% throught and my digree 72 % without ba

Unregistered

sir, im having 86% in 10th,59.4%in 12th,and 57%in BE...............PLEASE give me information of companies where i can get job.............

Unregistered

hi sir i scored 84% in 10th,60 % in 12th ,62% in b.tech(till six sem) with one supplymentary ..am i eligible for the companies like WIPRO,TCS,CTS,HCL,INFOSYS,SATYAM,ACCENTURE? please reply me sir

Manish Kumar Yadav

Post which company should i join after mca

i had 58% in 10and 60%in 12 and 69%in bca now doing bca plz tell me at my mail id Manan.yadav452@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?