Unregistered

Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?

hello sir/madam i am final year student i scored 87.5 in 10th and 79.84 in 2 but i am having 3 arrears in 6th sem can i eligible for tcs wipro zylog

Unregistered

Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?

hello sir/madam i am a final year student i sored 87.5 in 10 ad in =2 79.84 and in B.E cse i am having 3 arrears in 6th sem.2 arrear in firstsem i cleared in 3rd sem

Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,I have secured 66.4% in 10th, 59.9% in 12th and in btech 1yr- 57.05%, 2yr- 64.1%, 3yr- 69.05%.......can u plz give me the list of the companies were i can apply........now a days i m doing d course of java.

sandeepsaini.saini522 Array

hi,
    TCS,WIPRO,HCL,MAHENDRA STYAM,ACCENTURE,INFOSYS are top level MNC companies ,so they set some placement criteria.
    The criteria is :
    Class 10th: 60%
    Intermediat: 60%
    B.tech,MCA,Degree: 68% with out backlogs
    Good Luck

Unregistered

i had 64.5% in 10 ,54% in 12 and BCA 7.54 ,now i am doing MCA is there any chance to get any of these MNCs

Unregistered

Hai sir, i am final year with computer science.10&12&BE-CSE (till 6th sem) percentage is 84.5,77,79.1 & backlog in I sem.am i eligible for IT company like TCS,CTS wipro.please reply me. Mailid:sukanyar04@gmail.com

Unregistered

I had 73% in 10th and 48%in 12th....in b.e 1 year backlog in 2nd...can i get the job in good companys.......plz help me

Unregistered

hiiiiiii
    i hv 63% marks in 10th,58.2% in 12th & 68% in b.tech (till 6th semester)
    PLEASE give me information of companies where i can get job.............

Unregistered

I have 80% in 1oth,84% in 12th,65% in be with onebacklog in 2 year.i can attend campussing in above companies?

Unregistered

hello, this is mohd aslam from punjab . sir i have completed the graduation with btech with 63 percent .
    my 12th class percentage is 61.
    my 10th class percentage is 71.
    sir tell me about the mnv companies inwhich i can apply for the job as a fresher.

Badshah Array

Hi guest Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL is that you must need 60% in secondary and senior secondary. And aggregate 60 % in B.tech. Since you are having 68.5% in 10th, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech you are eligible for the job. But your backlog in the first year would create a problem, so you need to clear it first in order eligible. You must not have any kind of years gap in between your studies. Thanx

Unregistered

i hve got 74% in 10th, 59% in 12th & i m now in bscit 3rd year, i hve got Agg 55% in both 1st & 2nd year tell me that i m eligible or not for the give criteria of the given company.

Unregistered

hi sir i scored 79% in 10th,64 % in 12th ,67% in BE(till six sem) with some supplymentary .. weather am i eligible for the companies plz mail me Ganuj31@gmail.com

Unregistered

Sir i have got 10th is 84%. In 12th 68%. Nd sir 64% in aggregate in BE.but sir in 1st year 1 year is gap so plz tell me im eligible for which companies .

Unregistered

which company i can join after mca.
    i scored 10th-85.3%
    HSC-73%
    BSC(physics)-80%
    mca upto 2 sem-7.6cgba

Unregistered

hi..i\'m nidhi.i scored 74 % in 10th. and 66.6% in 10th.and i scored 68.2% till 6th semester in b.tech and i have 2 year gap b/w 12th and b.tech.can i eligible for tcs,infosys ,all top ten companies.please rply me as soon as possible.thank you

Unregistered

sir i m a student of grade C colleges according to tcs..i m amng top 5 students n my dept but i had one arrear n my first year and i cleared n my next sem..wil i be eligible for direct hr round n tcs??

Unregistered

i have 80% in 10th,84% in 12th,67% in graduation and 64.77%in m.c.a till 3rd semister am i eligible for infosys for oncampus recruitment which is coming...plz reply

Unregistered

I have less than 60 % in 12th. but 69% in B.Tech. so am i elegible for these companies..??

Unregistered

i am BE final yr student i got 10th 69%, 12th 58%, Diploma 72% and now 65% til 6th sem Am i eligible for any MNC?????

Rama Devi Array

Hai

According to percentage your eligible for all top companies like

TCS
    Wipro
    Infosys
    Accenture
    HCL

And coming backlog information,first clear your backlog before ending your course
    After clearing the backlog only your eligible for the companies.

Because most of the companies asks for 60% throughout of academics and should not have backlogs at time of selection process

hts.hora@gmail.com Array

Dear sir,

as you have 65.13 till now in your Btech and 70+ in intermediate, yes you will be eligible for most of the companies.
    But that also depends if you continue to perform good like this, I mean atleast maintain 66-70% .

For getting into TCS, WIPRO, SATYAM HCL etc.
    you will have to pass their tests which goes like:
    Aptitude test: it includes reasoning and aptitude questions.
    technical;; this is based on your branch, ie. computer C, C++, java, softwares, System development etc.
    and a personal interview.

THESE COMPANY WANT PEOPLE WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION IN ENGLISH.
    So do have good english also. !!

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,

*ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TOP MNC:
    1.Candidate must got 60% in Matriculation.
    2.Candidate got 60% in HSC.
    3.Candidate got 60% in Graduation.
    4.Candidate must citizen of india
    Some MNC require 65% in overall education.
    5.Individually Top MNC require not more than 1 or 2 year Gap in your education.
    6.Candidate require not have any backlogs.

Regards,
    Dharmesh

Unregistered

i got 55% in 10th, 64% in 12th, and 77% in b.tech(till 6th sem).sir am i eligible for companies like hcl,wipro,accenture,satyum,tcs.

Unregistered

hi i am BE(ECE) final year student and my percentages are 71% in 10th, 53.25% in 12th , and 78.18% in my BE so far so please can any one tell me that to which company i am eligible..............

Unregistered

i am having 77% in 10th ,65%i in 12th and 65% in b.e till 6th semster with 2 arrear so after i clear the arrear will i be alllowed to sit for off campus recruitement in company like accenture, wipro, infosys ?
    please mail me on my e-mail id i.e shaluchitra.singh6@gmail.com

Unregistered

i am prasath.i got 72% in 10th,78% in 12th and 66% in B.E. due to viral fever i had one arrear in 8th sem but i cleared in 9th sem presently i am in M.E. with 70%.my goal is to get into any MNC i can work round the clock with my team members even if they give less pay.I want to learn and deliver my knowledge in the projects in the case of software.All i need is to get the platform to serve the clients with the company morals.My greatest gift given by good is flexibility so any where they ask me to work at any time i am ready.some one help me how to get into MNC software companies.

Unregistered

sir i have secured in 10th 64.45% in 12th i have secured 50.58% and in B.E i have secured till sixth sem as 88.24% now i am fourth year student so i am going to pass out by 2013 till now i dont have arrears at all ................ so please give me information about in which companies i have the eligibility to apply for a job and my mail id is yashila.c@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir i have secured in 10th 64.45% in 12th 50.58% and in BE i have secured 88.24% till sixth sem actually i am fourth year student by 2013 i will be passed out candidate so please tell me in which companies i have eligibility to apply for a job and till now i dont have any arrears in my BE .

Unregistered

hi im a 1st yr instumentation and control student i had 86% in 10th,and 55% in 12th.can i get a job in wipro?plz reply me at my mailing address rachnaruchi121@gmail.com

Unregistered

How much values are there for extra curriculum certificates....???

abhishekroy.781991 Array

Hey pal,
    Well the basic eligibility criteria for the companies that you have mentioned is minimum of 60% in your 10th, 12th and also throughout your engineering. If you had backlogs in the past and cleared it now, then it won't be a problem. Also there should not be more than 2 years of gap in the candidate's studies. If you fulfill these criteria at the moment then you are certainly eligible for the companies.

Best wishes..

Unregistered

sir , i m having 10th 84% ,12th 59.6% and B.E 73.28% (average of 6 semester) may i be able to sit in campus?

Unregistered

i ve scored 87% in 10 and 67 in 12 and presently in btech 2nd yr wid 68% in 1st year. will i be eligible for these companies??

Unregistered

Hello Sir
    I am a final year B.E. Computer Student. I have secured 71% in 10th, 68.8 % in 12th, 57.44% aggregate till 3rd year. I have 5 dead kt and no live kt. Do not have any drop case. Am I eligible in campus placement in TCS? Also for which all IT companies am I eligible? Kindly reply on mukesh9_k@yahoo.co.in
    Thank you

Unregistered

sir i am abhishek i've scored 61.67% in 10th,52.89% in 12th, 63.4% in bca and now i m persuing mca i am eligible for which companies................
    plz sir tell me at abhishekc800@gmail.com...............

Unregistered

hi sir/mam
    i have scored 74.6% in 10 th , 58.4% in 12 th n 67.2 in b.tech (till 6 th semester). please can anybody tell me for which IT companies I m eligible for...and if wipro allows less than 60% marks in 12th. please...!!

Unregistered

sir.i had 47% in 10th, 59% in 12th and now i am doing b.e. in 3rd year i have done my 2nd year with 60% and backlog in 1st&2nd year but now i have no backlog so should i eligible for TCS, Wipro,Infosys,accenture,HCL.

Unregistered

i have 54% in 10th and 45% in 12th now i m doing bsc IT in 2nd year and i have good knowledge in c,c ,java and oracal then can i got place in TCS or WIPRO or INFOSYS or not

TER007 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am in fourth year with computer science branch.high school=68.5%inermediate=76%b.tech=65.13(till 6th sem).one backlog in first year.please tell me-I AM ELIGIBIL FOR TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,SATYAM,ACCENTURE,HCL

Hello Dear

You are absolutely fine with the percentage that you have maintained so far.But the only thing that concerns me is backlog in your first year. If you don't clear it soon then you may have to face trouble in the final year when most of the companies would be visiting your campus.

There is nothing to get mush worried about the percentage because I don't find any issue with that.If you want to know more about the Eligibility norms set by these MNCs then you may refer below:

it.jpg

--> 60 % THROUGH OUT ACADEMICS

--> NO ARREAR OF BACKLOGS IN ANY SUBJECT DURING THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.

--> FLUENCY IN ENGLISH IS A MANDATORY

--> NO YEAR GAPS WOULD BE ENTERTAINED IN THE EDUCATION

--> EXPERIENCE OF 0 TO 12 MONTHS (HOWEVER FRESHERS MAY APPLY )

See you are satisfying most of the criteria except the 2nd one.So make sure that you get you arear cleared soon before its too late. By the end of this year,companies would start hiring candidates through job fairs and off-campus drives. So keep that in your mind.

Anyways best of luck for a bright career ahead.

Regards

Unregistered

i have 70.2 % marks in 10 class and 55.2% marks in 12 class. i have 7.6 cgpa in b.tech. in how many companies i am eligible to apply.

Unregistered

M HAVING 85% IN IOTH,61% IN 12TH,BUT HAVING PENDING BACKLOGS AT 4TH SEM,,,SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT???? TIL NOW HAVING CGPA 6-6.5.....PLZ REPLY....

Unregistered

i have 57.66% in 10th,68.06% in diploma,62.40% in btech(pursuing in 6th sem)...........can u plz tell me the companies which im eligible for?????

Unregistered

i got 75% in 10 % , 54 % in 12 class and now i am b.tech first year student in which company can i placed ?

Unregistered

sir i got 58.5% in 10th and got 65% in 12th and alsi i have 60% upto 6th sem am i eligible for software companies??????plzz reply soon sir.......raushhan02

Unregistered

i am doing MCA second year for ksr college of technology, thiruchencode,namakkal(Dt).but i have 80% above for 110th onwards.My father was death in bsc first year.At the time am absent in our college.so i didnt atten secondsem exam.all papers i would wrote in re-appear.can i elligble for tcs,hcl,infosys company?

nurture Array

If you are interested in the MNC's you must fulfill the following conditions.

The minimum eligibility for MNC is

You have to complete the Graduation from any recognized university.

And you must have the 60% in 10th,12th and graduation.

You have the good communication skills.

you must have the good technical knowledge.

After fulfill that conditions you can go for MNC's.

Unregistered

Hello sir, i am shweta final year student of (computer science and engg) i should do the job in accenture but my 10 and 12 percentage is( 52.3% and 55.8% )and till the 6th sem aggregate 60% can i eligible for sitting in accenture. thank you sir

Unregistered

i have 62.5% in 10th class,77% in intermediate and 69.12% in B.Tech can i eligible for all those companies??? plz reply me? i am in confusion a lot...

Unregistered

Sir
    I am Amit Rathore
    I am in BE final year with ec branch
    I scored 58.5 in 10th, 64.2 in 12th , current score in BE is 67.44 and have two year gap b/w 12 & BE
    for which companies i can apply....
    its my humble request to you plz relply me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?