RECORD Array

Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?

Your score is good enough to fetch you a job.
    But the main problem is your back paper.
    You need to clear your back paper and then only you will be eligible for the placement in these companies through on-campus placement..

The criterion needed to be satisfies for a job in theses companies are-

>>candidate should have minimum 60% aggregate till the previous semester.
    >>candidate should have scored minimum 60% marks in 12th and 10th.
    >>candidate should not have any back logs at the time of placement.
    >>candidate should not have any year-gap in graduation.

So clear you back paper first.

You can also apply for the off-campus placement drive of these companies.
    But you can apply for this only while in your final semester or after completing engineering.

You can also go for placement in a low ranked IT company visiting your college.
    as some companies do permit maximum 2 back logs.

some of the companies you can get a job in are-

MphasiS BFL Ltd.
    Datacraft India Limited
    Nortel Networks (I) Pvt Ltd
    Syntel (India) Ltd.
    Flextronics Software Systems Ltd
    Kanbay Software India Pvt. Ltd.
    Rolta India Ltd.
    Infinite Computer Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd
    GTL Limited
    Covansys (I) Pvt. Ltd.
    Sify Limited
    Zensar Technologies Ltd.
    Tulip IT Services Ltd
    Zenith Computers Limited
    Sonata Software Ltd

good luck

Unregistered

Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?

i have 65% in 10th, 75% in 12th, 55% in BCA and 7.00 cgpa in MCA. Can i apply for TCS, IBM, HCL, INFOSYS, SATYAM, ACCENTURE and etc..............
    please sir give me answer as soon as. Thanks.

SKY.BHALODI Array

Yes you are eligible for the TCS , WIPRO and INFOSYS because you get the good marks in the academic , you have good education background so that you are eligible for the exam .
    The criteria for this company is below :
    -> one have minimum 60% in 10th , 12th and till graduation .

-> one have no backlog and if have then one should solve it before the graduation .

-> If one have the backlog in the last semester then one will be disqualified for the job .

So take care that you will not get the backlog in last semester because you have good percentage till now otherwise it will create trouble for you .

The exam pattern is below :

Written exam
    Group Discussion
    Interview

In written exam consist aptitude , english and technical question.

Interview consist HR interview and technical interview .

So start the preparation and get a good job .

Unregistered

i completed my btech with 64 percent but have 1 backlog that also in microprocessor can i get a job in good MNCs companies or i have to waste 1 year off campus recruitments are possible for me ?

Unregistered

hi dear sir/madam i scored 53% in 10th,73 % in 12th ,73% in BCA ,72 in MCA(till forth sem) without any back..am i eligible for the companies like WIPRO,TCS,CTS,HCL,INFOSYS,SATYAM,ACCENTURE,MICROSO FT,GOOGLE,DELL,CONVERGYS etc? please reply me sir

Unregistered

sir i hv got intermediate in 2006.but i hv taken addmission in b.tech in 2009 .there is 3 year gap.....so can i sit in mnc\'s??

Unregistered

sir,
    i am 3rd year engineering student, my academic performances are as follows..
    10th - 90%
    12th - 74%
    aggregate of b.tech till 6th semester - 62.84
    and i do have some backlogs.
    and i am good at communication skills and apti.
    is there any chance of me being placed in ne MNC?
    which company would me let in??

Unregistered

I HAVE 83% IN 10TH 75% IN 12TH AND 75% AGGREGATE IN BTECH(EEE BRANCH)
    BUT I HAVE 2 YEAR GAPS
    1. BETWEEN HIGH SCHOOL AND INTER
    2. BETWEEN INTER AND COLLEGE
    AM I APPLICABLE IN ANY OF IT COMPANIES DUE TO TWO YEAR GAP

Unregistered

Sir i have scored 80% in 10th, 64.4% in 12th & 59.77% in my B.E. I had two backlogs in 3rd sem which i have cleared & i had 2 years gap after my 12th. Am i eligible for mnc\'s like Wipro, Accenture , Infosys...??

Unregistered

I scored 80% in 10th, 64.4% in 12th & 59.77% in B.E. I had 2 backlogs in my 3rd sem of B.E. which i cleared & i had 2 years gap after my 12th...am i eligible for mnc\'s like wipro,accenture,infosys....

Sristi_dasgupta Array

i scored 80% in 10th, 64.4% in 12th & 59.77% in B.E. i hv completed my graduation in 2012.i had 2 year gap after my 12th & had 2 backlogs in 3rd sem of B.E. which i cleared with my 4th sem exam....i want to know if i am eligible for mnc's like infosys, wipro, accenture....

Unregistered

which company allows a year drop in engineering and what are their criteria ?please help me !!! and do ask about dead backlogs

Unregistered

Am i eligible?
    Sir i have completed my mca 2012 with 7.14 CGPA and in BCA 73.7% and in my 10th i scored 83% and in 12th i have 63.66%... but i got a backlog in chemistry in 12th standard i cleared the paper only in the the month of september.. so i got a gap of 1 year inbetween my 12th and degree... will it be possible for me to enter into these software companies... am i eligible?....

waiting for reply....pls give as soon as possible...

indyarocks Array

indian-it-companies.jpg

hello friend, minimum eligibility criteria is,

Minimum of 60% marks in the 10.

Minimum of 60% marks in the 12.

Minimum of 60% marks in the B.E

The percentage criteria of your is very good definately you will be eligible in this companies.

Also the companies procedure is having three rounds,

1.Aptitude.

2.Technical.

3.HR

If you clear then you are through.

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS,
    discuss about MNC company placement job like
    Infosys,TCS,Wipro,HCL,Satyam,Accenture
    then apply for interview these company .you get 65% in B.tech after compleate B.tech you walk to interview for companies.and last year is very important for B.tech student purpose for placements.you work hard last year and try to get good marks .your percentage 65%marks for good job without backlog previews year.
    GOOD LUCK

niceday Array

The companies you mentioned are one of the top India companies today.You certainly have a good dream and you definately can achieve it.The eligibility criteria for these companies are as follow-

~TCS,Satyam -65% throughout
    ~Accenture-60%
    ~HCL-60%
    ~Infosys-68%
    ~Wipro -65%

If you have backlogs at the moment it is okay.Try to clear them as soon as possible.Most companies mentioned above allow candidates with one or atmost two backlogs but still it is better to clear them off as sometimes students with no backlogs may have an edge over you.

Since this is a time when you join the companies without any first class experience your academic performance is the sole criteria to judge you.Apart from your academic performance certain other criteria -

~Communication skills
    ~Command over English language
    ~Confidence
    ~Dedication to work

will be judged from your performance during the interview round.

Unregistered

i have scored 92%in 10th and91%in12th now i joined in sarnathan college (CSE) if i get 90% throughout my B.E is am eligible to get job in wipro,tcs..etc

Unregistered

sir, i b.tech 2012 passout i have 1 backlog in 4-1 ,i am eligible to attained interview in mnc company .plz replay

kumar59 Array

sir i have backlog in 4-1 i am 2012 passout from jntuk university can i get placed in mnc company

sai5a3 Array

hai friend

as ur B.tech percentage is 66% u can be eligible for campus interviews of all companies(maximum)

Tcs,Sathyam Accenture :wants 60% through out our carrer

Wipro : wants 60% marks in b.tech

Infosys : now wants 65%-70 % in b.tech

Wipro :wants 60% in b.tech

but backlog students cannot be able to apply for the campus placements for the above mentioned companies

so better clear the backlog and while attending an interview be confident ....................and concentrate on project in 4th year

the examination pattern follows like this

->Aptitude test

->group discussion

->technical test

->HR

All The Best

chandu22 Array

Re: which company should i join after mca

Hi Friend,

As of now you are having good percentage in 10th and enough % in 12th and B.tech.But most important is you have to crack your backlog before coming out from B.tech.Maintain good percentage in B.tech.

Eligibility :

Maximum software companies criteria is 60% in through out. But some companies require less or more percentage criteria.

- For TCS eligibility criteria is 60% above in through out, for WIPRO eligibility criteria is 50% in through out,for INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out.

To apply for all above companies you should not have any live backlog and maximum two years gap are allowed.

Interview procedure is:

1.Aptitude test.
    2.Technical round.

3.Group discussion(Optional).

4.HR round.

All the best

srinivas933 Array

Hai,The eligibility criteria for all the IT companies is below :-> one should get minimum 60%throughout means in 10th , 12thand graduation .-> If there are backlogs then before joining with company , itshould be solved .-> If one will be selected but in the last semester one will get a back log then they will be rejected .The selection will be done through written test followed by interview together .In written test there are objective type questions mainly of aptitude , logical reasoning , english and technical .In interview there are two types .HR interviewTechnical interview .In Technical interview , questions may be asked related to various programming languages , networking , database , software process andso on .So one should have do good preparation in above sections for getting selected for the job .Good luck.

randhirk.rk Array

you have scored good marks starting from 10th onwards and also have scored more than 60 % marks.
    But first make sure that you clear all your backlog papers of your Btech.

You are not eligible to sit for the TCS interview beacuse they want more than 60% marks starting from 10th class onwards and you should pass the exam in first attempt only.

You are eligible for rest of the Software companies.

You should send your detailed resume to the email ids of all the software companies.
    the details are available on the career page of these companies.

Alternatively you can also post your resume on online job portals like naukri.com and apply through it for the jobs

rajpurohitt Array

dear friend,

Eligibility -

you must complete your graduation degree with 60% from a recognized university.
    if you are diploma holder then you are eligible.
    if you are in final year of graduation then you can apply.
    also you must have 50% in 10th & 12th board.

Selection process -

Written Exam
    Group Discussion
    Interview
    Training

good luck...............

Unregistered

i completed my B.E.(CS) in DEC-2011. I was semester back student but have cleared my BE WITH 65.19%.My 10th& 12th percentage are 72.6% & 70% respectively. Am i eligible now for tcs,infosys,hcl , wipro ,accenture, hsbc etc...? reply sir pls at my email id \'vijendrarajput10@gmail.com\'

Unregistered

i am kanagaraj i got 82%in my 10th standard 12th standard 58% MCA 72% upto 4th semester
    which mnc i attend interview?

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend.,

-->>> Yes.,you can apply for the IT companies being a Computer Science Engineer.,But you have 1 backlog in 1st year and you pursuing the final year .,So first of all clear you Backlogs and Score good percentage in Final year too.,Then you can get the job easily in top IT Companies like Satyam,TCS,Wipro,Accenture,HCL and etc.,

>> Actually as a fresher you dont need to do any special Courses to get in to job.,But of do the special courses like C,C++,Java,.Net,J2EE,Testing tolls, it is Plus points to get in the Good job in the IT companies.,

-->> The Eligibility for the IT companies like TCS,Wipro,Accenture,HCl are :--

-- The Candidates must have Fulltime BE / BTech/B.Com CSE/ MCA Degree

-- The Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate from all years/semesters in your degree.

-- The Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th.

-- The Candidates Complete Degree without Backlogs..

-- The Candidates should not have more than 2 years gap after completion of Degree...,

-->> The Selection Process are :--

-- Aptitude Test

-- Technical Interview

-- Group Discussion

-- HR Interview

>> So.,First of all clear your backlogs and then you can try for the jobs..,

.............GOOD LUCK..........

Unregistered

I have scored 91% in 10th ...93 % in 12th...and my college average percent is 82.7 % ...and im currently studying in 7th semester...and im amongst the top 5 in the top most college of chhattisgarh..what profits i get of my academics in the campus selection?

Unregistered

sir i am manoj
    i have completed my BCA and doing the MCA.
    I had 60% in 10th 58.83 in 12th and 72.7 in BCA can you suggest which company i select....
    please replay me sir.

Unregistered

i have 66.8% in 10th, 57.7% in 12th, and 70.91% in BE till 6th sem cse .plz sujest me good company for me .
    bipul

Unregistered

sir i have 66.8% in 10th , 57.7% in 12th and 70.91% in BE till my 6th sem . i m from cse dept......plz sujest me the company name where i can get job.this is my final year.

sanjay6106 Array

For TCS and other IT companies
    Throughout 60% i.e 10,12,btech/graduation.
    max 2 yr gap after 10+2.
    max 2 pending backlog at the time of interview.
    same reqirement for infosys also.
    wipro perhaps require throughout 55%.

Unregistered

Hye sir I scored 58% in 10th n 61 in 12% nd 64 in B.E .. I m eligible for which company.?. Plz reply

Unregistered

sir
    i got 67.4 in 10th
    61.2 in 12th
    79.8 in BCA
    and pursuing my MCA .
    my question is for good companies am i Eligible like ACCENTURE,WIPRO,ORACLE..

kuttyma Array

Eligibility Criteria for TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS, SATYAM, ACCENTURE AND HCL

The above company wants 60%
    in 10th,12th,degree

TCS interview rounds

Aptitude
    GD
    TR
    MR

Wipro:

GD
    Aptitude
    HR
    TR
    MR

Accenture:
    HR
    TYPING
    APTITUDE
    OR
    MR

HCL:

TYPING
    HR

Unregistered

sir,i am sudhir ranjan rout .i secured 78% in 10th & 55% in 12th & 66% in B.sc.now i am persuing MCA with @nd yr.i have secured 7.9 in my 1st sem.can i eligible for any it companies.

Unregistered

hai, i m doing my final year ,i have an doubt whether the recession period have started,and they dont recruite freshers ???pls rly

Unregistered

hello sir i scored 55% in 10th and 54% in 12th,70% in b.tech(till 6th sem) with cse branch.sir please give me list of some good companies those are eligible for me.

Unregistered

sasikala
    i had 82%in 10th and 59.5% in 12th and still bsc in 84 can i select in this tcs company please reply

Manoj1 Array

Hello sir,
    This type of companies want candidate who has 70% carrier.anyway you are eligible for this type of companies.
    I am now detect you some eligibility criteria for this companies.
    *Candidate should complete the graduation label from a recognized university or college without any back paper.
    *He\she must be well communication skills.
    *Well in computer languages like C,C++,Java,Webpage designing,etc.
    And last one candidate can changes for companies which give so much profits.And you have to apply new technique for development company.These are the eligible point which is you have to do.
    If you have then you can eligible for your choice companies.
    good luck for your carrier,thank you

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    as your graduation level marks is 65% upto 6th semester , then at this time you are eligible for all the above mentioned companies in your question , but try to maintain atleast this % of marks upto your B.TECH 8th semester , so as to get more chances in different other companies as well because most of the companies set their eligibility criteria on atleast 65% of marks at graduation level ...

so, all the best .....

Unregistered

i had 79% in 10th,67% in 12th and 65% in btech till 6th sem.i got a backlog in 6th sem.....plz help me friends????what should i have to do????am i elligible for campussing????i am so nervous.....is there any hope????

Unregistered

sir ,my ques is whether the companies like tcs, infosys ,wipro etc wants 60%(in 12) in aggregate or in PCM,please,please reply.........

Unregistered

can i eligible for for compus placement process for TCS ? i score 59.4% in 10th, 68.2% in 12th, 65% in b.tech (uptil 6th sem) with no backlog.plz reply me in my id saxenaneha36@gmail.com

Unregistered

hello sir , I had 59.6% in 10th and 66% in 12th and 59.67 in B.SC( P.C.M)and now I had 69.09% in M.C.A.so could you tell me sir i am eligible for these M.N.C.and my mail id Anuradhayadav87@gmail.com please sir reply me . and one another question these value which is above the (.5) it may be round off in M.N.C. sir please give me reply .thank you sir

Unregistered

sir , can i eligibile for compus placement . i score 59.4% in 10th, 68.2% in 12th,65% in b.tech( uptil 6th sem) without backlog . plz tell me in my id saxenaneha36@gmail.com

aroy8091 Array

dear friend

the eligibility criteria for tcs,wipro,infosys,satyam etc are:-
    • candidate must have their b.tech degree/bca/mca
    • candidate must have 60% marks through out the all semester
    • candidates must have 60% marks in 10th & 12th std
    • candidate must clear their blacklogs if any ,
    • maximum of 2 year gap is allowed

selection procedure for above companies:-
    • aptitude test
    • group discussion
    • interview
    • hr

all the best..........................

With best regards from aroy8091.................

Unregistered

I am 3 rd year electronic and communication engineering student .I have 92 % in 10 th and 91.3% in 12 th and 1st year 75% but i hav a backlog in second year am i eligible for the companies like wipro ,tcs,hp,infosys?please reply me

apoorva joshi Array

hello sir, i scored 61% in 10th,74% in 12 ,and 73% till 5th sem of b.tech...am i eligible for the companies like WIPRO,TCS,CTS,HCL,INFOSYS,SATYAM,ACCENTURE? please reply me sir....nd pls tell me answer of that question on my email id poorva231993@gmail.com

apoorva joshi Array

hello sir, i scored 61% in 10th,74% in 12 ,and 73% till 5th sem of b.tech...am i eligible for the companies like WIPRO,TCS,CTS,HCL,INFOSYS,SATYAM,ACCENTURE? please reply me sir....nd pls tell me answer of that question on my email id poorva231993@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?