Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for the post of Engineer in TNEB? Please provide information over the recruitment process of TNEB?

i am doing BE EEE IN PSG COLLEGHE OF TECHNOLOGY. i would to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process for entering into TNEB as an engineer.

orchids Array

Re: Eligibility criteria for the post of Engineer in TNEB? Please provide information over the recruitment process of TNEB?

you need a bachelor degre wid minimum of 55%(50% for sc\st\obc,they may be eligible for other concession as per governmnt).There will be a written test,those who clear the test will have an interview,a minimum of 40% is required for the test.results will be der in the official sit.selected candidates will hav training for 2 months

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Re: Eligibility criteria for the post of Engineer in TNEB? Please provide information over the recruitment process of TNEB?

Hi,
    Tamil nadu electricity board is the state government owned energy providing company whose main objective is to supply energy to the whole state.
    The TNEB recruitment 2012 for engineers applies for both freshers and experienced candidates. The board needs a unit of professionally trained and skilled people for its board. the minimum requirement for applying for TNEB job 2012 will be a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/OBC) are eligible to apply for these posts.

best of luck

subham21 Array

dear friend,
    TNEB is one of the competative examination in india.eligibility crireria for this examination are
    1.bechlor degree with minimum 55%
    2.for sc/st/obc-50%
    3.a written test has been conducted who clear the test minimum 40% will face an interview
    4.after interview candidates are selected.
    TNEB IS THE TAMIL NAIDU ELECTRICITY BOARD OWNED BY STATE GOVT PROVIDING ENERGY TO COMPANIES WHO SUPPLY ENERGY TO STATE.
    TRY TO SOLVE PREVIOUS YEARS UESTION PAPER, U WILLSURELY GET SUCCESS.
    BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE..........

chinna Array

you need a bachelor degre with minimum of 55%(50% for sc\st\obc,they may be eligible for other concession as per governmnt).There will be a written test,those who clear the test will have an interview,a minimum of 40% is required for the test.results will be der in the official sit.selected candidates will hav training for 2 months

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,

the minimum eligibility criteria for this exam is that you have to get bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks
    for the selection process first of all the written test is conducted those who cleared the written test with 40% marks will call for the interview process , and after clearing the interview your training period is started , in this training period you trained for the service...

so, all the best for future......

bipin Array

TNEB stand for Tamil Nadu electricity boards

TNEB recruits the candidates for the post assistance engineer or junior engineer.

Eligibility :

Education Qualification : BE/B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.

Age Limit : Your age must not be grater than 34 years.

A written test will be conducted for eligible candidates followed by an interview for the candidates who clear this test. 40% marks will be required to clear this exam.

Selected candidates will have to endure a training period of 2 months.

You can check the TNEB website : http://www.tneb.in

Unregistered

I have finished B.TECH(IT). Am i eligible for AE/JE post in TNEB

Unregistered

what is the process to apply for this job

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai friend..,

-->>>> The eligibility for the Post of engineer in TNEB :--

>> The Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) is the State Government owned energy providing company whose main objective is to supply energy to the whole state..,

Education Qualification :-

-- The minimum Education Qualification
    will be a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks and 50% for the SC / ST / OBC are eligible to apply for these posts.

-- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category shall be eligible for concessions in accordance with the government guidelines.

-->>> Selection Procedure :--

-- Written Test

-- Interview Test (Interview Is Condutecd for the You scored the Minimum 40% marks in Written Test)....

-->>> For more information about the Recruitments in 2012 please visit the Official website :--
    http://www.tneb.in/

.........GOOD LUCK..........

Nathan Array

TNEB stands for Tamil Nadu Electricity Board. Tamil nadu electricity board recruit the candidates for the post assistance engineer or junior engineer.

Eligibility Criteria for TNEB:-
    >>BE/B.TECH electrical and electronic engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from the recognized university in india.
    >>The applicant age must not be grater than 34yr

A written test will be conducted for eligible candidates followed by an Interview for The candidates who clear this test 40 mark will be required to clear this exam.

selected candidates will have to endure a training period of 2 months.

More details visit on official website:-http://www.tneb.in

Unregistered

Hi Friends ,
    * Register Your Degree Certificate With Taramani Apprenticeship office.
    * After Apprenticeship completing According to vacancy they call for interview
    * Interview will be certificate verification and personal Interview.

Unregistered

Vasanthi, pls inform the eligibility criteria for je?

Unregistered

Vasanthi, pls inform the eligibility criteria for je?

Neha S Array

Hello

TNEB stands for Tamil Nadu electricity Board.It has invited applications for the posts engineers and others .

The applicants can be experienced as well as freshers can also take this test .

The eligibilty criteria is as follows:

1. The candidates need to have graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university in India with a minimum of 55% for general students.

2. there is a relaxation of 5% marks for other classes.

The selection round is as follows:

1. Written test

2. Interview Rounds .

Thanks

Neha S Array

Hello

TNEB stands for Tamil Nadu electricity Board.It has invited applications for the posts engineers and others .

The applicants can be experienced as well as freshers can also take this test .

The eligibilty criteria is as follows:

1. The candidates need to have graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university in India with a minimum of 55% for general students.

2. there is a relaxation of 5% marks for other classes.

The selection round is as follows:

1. Written test

2. Interview Rounds .

Thanks

Unregistered

can any one give me the exact link to see the tneb notification?

Unregistered

hi...
    TNEB gonna recurit engineers for 2012 in counting days..
    We have some recomendation shots, fetches 20laks..
    for all depts.. those persons who works seriouly towards joining TNEB,pls do contact rajesh
    9500289788 or r.rajeshkumar9922@gmail.com

Unregistered

How to apply for the TNEB jobs and when does the recruitment takes place?

Unregistered

When does the recruitment for TNEB takes place and how to apply for the job?

r.rajeshkumar9922 Array

hi...someone had missused my number, as by giving AE jobs..pls don belive this

Navneet T Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am doing BE EEE IN PSG COLLEGHE OF TECHNOLOGY. i would to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process for entering into TNEB as an engineer.

<><> TNEB stands for the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.

<><>< TNEB is the state Govt. owned energy providing company whose main objective is to supply energy to the whole state.

<><>< The recruitment for the engineers for both fresher and experienced candidates.

<><>< The board needs a unit of professionally trained and skilled people for its board.

<><>< There are the following eligibility criteria :

<><> You should have a bachelor's degree from recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.

^ there is a relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates :

^ If you are in the SC/ST then the percentage is 50%.

^ If you are in the OBC category then the minimum marks is 50%,

^ Your age limit should not grater than 35 years,

^ A written test has been conducted,

^ And if you clear the written test minimum 40% then you will face the interview,

^ If you clear th interview then you are selected.

^ For any more details you can go for the : http://www.tned.in

Unregistered

when is the last date to apply for TNEB exam? how to apply and is there any contact website?

Unregistered

hi, i did not register my graduation in TARAMANI but registered in SANTHOME.is it enough to get a way to place in TNEB?otherwise reply me that registering in taramani is must r not

Unregistered

WHEN TNEB WILL ANNOUNCE THE JOB REQUIREMENTS TO THE PUBLIC.?

Unregistered

whats the syllabus for written test in TNEB?

Unregistered

i did BE EEE . but i have not went for apprentice training.is it possible to get job in tneb

Unregistered

how to apply tneb job........please provide direct link for apply to the post

jeyapraba

jeyapraba
    I have finished B.TECH(IT). Am i eligible for AE/JE post in TNEB

Unregistered

tell me last date for submission............or please provide the direct link

shivbaba Array

TNEB is one of the competative examination in india.eligibility crireria for this examination are 1.bechlor degree with minimum 55% 2.for sc/st/obc-50% 3.a written test has been conducted who clear the test minimum 40% will face an interview

shivbaba Array

TNEB stands for the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board. < TNEB is the state Govt. owned energy providing company whose main objective is to supply energy to the whole state. < The recruitment for the engineers for both fresher and experienced candidates. < The board needs a unit of professionally trained and skilled people for its board. < There are the following eligibility criteria : You should have a bachelor's degree from recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks. ^ there is a relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates : ^ If you are in the SC/ST then the percentage is 50%. ^ If you are in the OBC category then the minimum marks is 50%, ^ Your age limit should not grater than 35 years,

shivbaba Array

Eligibility Criteria for TNEB:- >>BE/B.TECH electrical and electronic engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from the recognized university in india. >>The applicant age must not be grater than 34yr A written test will be conducted for eligible candidates followed by an Interview for The candidates who clear this test 40 mark will be required to clear this exam. selected candidates will have to endure a training period of 2 months.

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ............
    dear friend,
    you say that about Eligibility criteria for the post of Engineer in TNEB
    TNEB stand for Tamil Nadu electricity board
    eligibility criteria:TNEB stand for Tamil Nadu electricity boards
    you have to get bechelor degree with 60% marks and 55% sc /st candidate
    written test marks be 40% must
    your age limit have not greter than 35
    you have clear wrritten test then you go call for interview
    you clear interview then your training period is started
    and training complete then you get a service for post of engineer in TNEB
    best of luck
    You can check the TNEB website : http://www.tneb.in
    WITH REGARDS MAHI GAUR....................

Unregistered

I am doing electronics and communication engineering. does my stream is eligible getting into tneb? and what are the other requirements? please let me know

Unregistered

hi, this is pooja i am a BE 2010 passed out, i got a interview letter tneb Apprenticeship training, but currently am working with other concern, will this training be useful for my career, wether it may lead me to get job with tneb, i am confused. please semeone give me good feedback.

Unregistered

am doing my B.E. in part time . I will eligible for the TNEB Sir

Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Engineer in TNEB?

There is only one way u can get job as ae in tneb. Tneb vl recruit ae only through employment exchange seniority list. So once u get interview letter from tneb through employment exchange, u have to attend the direct interview. Based on the performance of interview & be marks they vl hire u. No written exam for AE in tneb. Regarding age relaxation govt is going to update with new rules for age relaxation. Also there are community priorities & few other priorities are available. They have recruited 600 AE's in Tneb this year 2012 already. To become AE in PWD, u can write tnpsc exam.

Unregistered

when that registeration start and how and also i already registered again one more time registeration need or not

Unregistered

sir,i am studying b.e ece. how to enter a.e in tneb?please give details

Unregistered

Hi sir,
    good morning i had atten apprenticeship training in 14/8/12. but still no ans for me so wat can i wil do sir

Unregistered

Hi sir,
    Good morning, i had atten apprenticeship training in last 14/8/12. but still no reply for me so wat i do sir

RIYA19 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Friend.......

..............TNEB is one of the competative examination in india.eligibility crireria for this examination are
    2.for sc/st/obc-50%
    3.a written test has been conducted who clear the test minimum 40% will face an interview
    TNEB IS THE TAMIL NAIDU ELECTRICITY BOARD OWNED BY STATE GOVT PROVIDING ENERGY TO COMPANIES WHO SUPPLY ENERGY TO STATE.
    TRY TO SOLVE PREVIOUS YEARS UESTION PAPER, U WILLSURELY GET SUCCESS.
    .....So, my friend, Work Herd & I am, sure that you will surely succeed in your in your future regarding your career.....

....So, best of luck....
    ....With regards from RIYA19....

Unregistered

where i can get previous year question papers?

ss28626 Array

TNEB is one of the competative examination in india.eligibility crireria for this examination are
    2.for sc/st/obc-50%

Unregistered

Sir i\'m doing b.e mech final year...i\'m eligible or not to write tneb exam..??by neethi

Unregistered

I AM DOING BE ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING .I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I AM ELIGIBLE FOR GETTING JOB IN TNEB

Anil 7893 Array

Hello friends...

Tamil Nadhu Electricity board (TNEB) :
    to Get the job in the TNEB you have to write the entrance test and the interview for the selection process.
    TNEB recuirtment for the Freshers and the experience studnets for the different -2 posts.

TNEB eligibility process:
    Educational qualification: you must be graduate in bachelor's degree with atleast 55%marks from nay recognized university.or 50% marks for the Sc,ST,OBC students.

Selection process in TNEB:
    For the selection in the TNEB you ahve to get the 40%marks in the written test.
    after that you have to face the interview . on the basis of these stage you have to selected for the TNEB> in the starting you have to give the 2 months traning.

how to apply: you have to registration in the offical websites www.trb.in for the written test and the interview process.
    for more info visit http://www.tnebltd.gov.in/

All the best

Unregistered

written test is based on sudject or not? how to apply for the written exam?

common Array

HI

you need a bachelor degre with minimum of 55%(50% for sc\st\obc,they may be eligible for other concession as per governmnt).

There will be a written test,those who clear the test
    will have an interview,a minimum of 40% is required for the test.

results will be der in the official sit.

selected candidates will hav training for 2 months

ALL THE BEST

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?