Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for the post of Chief Educational Officer exam? Process for the same?

1) i am eligible for the post of chief educational officer exams?2) if i am eligible plz tell me that process i will wait

Unregistered

Re: Eligibility criteria for the post of Chief Educational Officer exam? Process for the same?

I have finished M.sc maths.please tell me that i am eligible for the post of chief educational officer.

Unregistered

Re: Eligibility criteria for the post of Chief Educational Officer exam? Process for the same?

i complete my m.phil in physics in 2012. am i eligible for the post of educatinal officer?

k.uma Array

Talking Re: Eligibility criteria for the post of Chief Educational Officer exam? Process for the same?

HI DUDE,

Eligibility:-

1.Age should be below 30 years for open market.

2.Age should be below 40 years for teachers employed in recognised Aided Secondary Schools or Higher Secondary Schools.

3.No maximum age limit for SCs, SC (Arunthathiyars on preferential basis),STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (Other than BCMs), BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.

4.Age relaxation upto 5 years is available for persons those who are affected by the ban order as per the orders of the Government.

Exam Notification;
    • Exam Notification will be published in the Employment news.
    • Exam Notification will be published in the website of TNPSC.
    How to apply
    • Application can be obtained from the Post Offices on payment of Rs.30/- and Examination fees is Rs.125/-
    • Candidates can avail the application online through the TNPSC website.
    • Candidates should enclose attested copies of all certificates along with the application form.
    • Filled application form along with the enclosures should be sent to
      The Controller of Examinations,
      Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC),
      Omanthoorar Government Estate,
      Anna Salai, Chennai - 600 002.
    Educational Qualification
    • Master's Degree from any University in the State of Tamil Nadu or a Degree of equivalent standard with 50% of marks in the Master's Degree Examination in any one of the following subjects Tamil/English/Physics/Zoology/History and Chemistry
    • B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any university in the State of Tamil Nadu or a degree of equivalent standard.
    • Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University or Higher Secondary Course.
    Written Test:-

Written Test will be a single paper in the following subjects for P.G.Degree Standard
    • Tamil Language and Literature
    • English Language and Literature
    • Physics
    • Chemistry
    • History
    • Zoology
    • Interview and Record - 40 marks
    Minimum qualifying marks for Selection
    • SCs, SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs(Other than BCMs), BCMs - 102 marks
    • Others - 136 marks
    For further details of TNPSC District Educational Officer visit Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

HAVE A NICE DAY

mxsiva4u Array

Dear ,

There are no specific entry requirements to become an education officer. However, most employers prefer to hire education officers who are registered teachers.

There are no specific secondary educational requirements. However, most employers prefer you to have secondary education to at least NCEA Level 3.

Most education officers have a degree that relates to the area they are teaching in. For example, art gallery or museum education officers may have fine arts, art history or history degrees. Those who work in zoos, animal sanctuaries or nature parks may have biology or ecology-related qualitifications.

Most education officer roles require people who have a teaching degree or postgraduate teaching diploma.

Experience working with children is valuable for people wanting to be education officers, as is completing tertiary courses in education.

Many education officer roles are linked to the New Zealand curriculum, so having a background in history, science, art or technology is also useful.

Doing some voluntary work for education teams in the types of organisations you want to work for is also helpful.

Thank you...

kavyaakila24 Array

Post Re: Eligibility criteria for the post of Chief Educational Officer exam? Process for the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i complete my m.phil in physics in 2012. am i eligible for the post of educatinal officer?
    Dear Sir,

UPSC is conducting exam for Educational Officers

Joining Procedure:

(i) Type of Entry - Direct Entry through UPSC.
    (ii) Mode of Selection - Through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) & getting through Air Force Selection Board (AFSB).
    (iii) Advertisement Schedule - Advertised in all National Leading Newspapers/Employment News in the month of July every year.

Qualification:

M.A./ M.Sc. Statistics/Computer Science or MBA 50% and above

Age - 21 to 25 years

All the Best

shars Array

Hai,

every state follow its own process of hiring chief educational officer.

Following is the minimum eligibility for chief educational officer:

@should possess a certified degree from a reccognized univeersity.
    @age should be upto 40 years maximum
    @one should have experience in educational area.
    @one should qualify the exam conducted by the government.
    @if you have experience chief educational officer will become on promotions.
    @for further detauls visit official educational website of state.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?