Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Indian Police? Can we join Police if gone through any surgery? Procedure to join as Inspector there?

what are the eligibility for Indian police and wheather if any surgery is done we can joint in police,and then what are the prodecure to join in police as inspector

Unregistered

Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Police? Can we join Police if gone through any surgery? Procedure to join as Inspector there?

i m having flat foot can i apear for the exam for sub inspector of police

shars Array

Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Police? Can we join Police if gone through any surgery? Procedure to join as Inspector there?

hai friend,
    your question is incomplete what kind of surgery have you under gone. si post is related with height and eyesight, chest,for every police carrer mention above three are the required qualification. i dont know what type of surgery u meant by u have a capability of running for 5km then no problem you are eligible for si post..

Unregistered

What to do for join indian police service as DSP?

rajpurohitt Array

Friend,

Indian Police is very Respectful Job opportunity. Police department is not a Job Opportunity, it is a Duty.
    Indian Police is duty for Country Service. It's Good that you want to join Police Department Job. You have to work hard for getting selected in Indian Police.
    Indian Police have many Posts for Duty.

Mainly these posts Available in Police Department ::

Constable
    Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI)
    Sub-Inspector(SI)
    Circle Inspector(CI)
    Inspector(I)

IAS & IPS Category==>
    Superident of Police(SP)
    Inspector General of Police(IG)

Eligibility Criteria is different for These posts.

Required Eligibility::Educational::-Constable: you just have completed 10th&12th class.
    Other Posts: you must complete your graduation degree in any stream from recognized university.
    Age Limit::-Constable: your age must between 18-25 years.
    Other Posts: your age must Between 21 - 30 years.
    Age relaxation::-5 years for SC/ST.
    3 years for OBC.
    10 years for Physically Challenged.

you have to Face physically Test and you have to passed that test to be Police Officer.
    Physically Test:Height, Chest, Race and Ball Throw Competition.

Best of luck..............

Unregistered

what is a Ball Throw Competition?and how much distance we have to run for the race???????????plzzzzzz reply me sir...thanks a lot

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?