Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for IITJEE and AIEEE based on my mark sheet as mentioned below?

I have passed 2 in two years ago.my d.o.b. Is 25.2.1989.my 2 marksheet is as mil-39/100,eng-45/100,phy-89/100,chem-87/100,math-74/100,bio-61/100.can i appear in iit 2012 & aieee 2012.

PRITAM RAY Array

Re: Eligibility criteria for IITJEE and AIEEE based on my mark sheet as mentioned below?

your marks are awesome and you simply absolutely eligible for AIEEE as well as IITJEE....the age eligibilty criteria for both the entrances is 17 to 25years but the candidate can apply only thrice in his lifetime....marks eligibilty criteria for aieee is the candidate must have scored aggregate 50% in pcm in class 12th for general catgories and aggregate 40% for sc/st/obc....the marks eligibility criteria for IITJEE is the candidate must have scored 50% in pcm ...
    so congrats you are eligible if you are appearing for the second time...

best of luck

jagannadh Array

Re: Eligibility criteria for IITJEE and AIEEE based on my mark sheet as mentioned below?

the candidate must complete his +2 or equivalent from a recognized college or university...the candidate must obtain a minimum mark of 60%in pcm and overall percentage...
    the reserved candidates has a relaxation of the mark percentage...the age limit is up to 17 to 25 years of age...candidate can appear for the exam foe two consequent years...the official website of aieee is...http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
    the official website of iitjee is....http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/
    good luck

ashok rks Array

IITJEE - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam

It was Conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology
    This IITJEE exam is Conducted for the Student who are going to Study the Engineering Course

Eligible Criteria
    You need to Complete your 12th standard with Physiccs,Chemistry,Maths Stream in any reputed schools or Institute
    You need to score above 60% of Mark in your 12th Standard
    The Age limit for attending the Exam is upto 17-25 years of age
    The Candiate can attend the Exam in the two Consequent years

Notification for IITJEE

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Exam

Eligible Criteria
    You need to Complete your 12th standard with Physiccs,Chemistry,Maths Stream in any reputed schools or Institute
    You need to score above 60% of Mark in your 12th Standard
    The Age limit for attending the Exam is upto 17-25 years of age
    The Candiate can attend the Exam in the two Consequent years

Notification for AIEEE

vishnuvardhan Array

You will score good marks you will be completely eligible for these two entrance exams

Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam it was basically conducated by Indain Institute of Technology for the Engineering Course.

Eligibility Criteria for Both IIT JEE and AIEEE:

*A candidate completed the +2 with physics,chemistry and maths in any recongized schools it may be central board or State Board
    *The age limit is minimum 17 years and Maximum 25 years
    *You may be scored more than 60% in the Higher secondary education

Important dates to Remembers:

IIT JEE exam day-8th april 2012
    Results -18th may 2012

All India Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted for the students who have to join in National Institute of Technology International Institute of Information Technology

Important Dates to Remember:

Date of the examination in offline- 29/4/2012
    Date of the examination in online- 7/5/2012 to 26/5/2012

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

As you say that you qualify the class 12th two years ago means in 2010. So, on the basis of that information is given below:

IIT-JEE 2012: I am sorry to say that even you get good marks you are not eligible for the IIT-JEE 2012 because IIT-JEE gives only to chances for the candidates from the class 12th (One is in class 12th while candidates studying or second chance after passing the class 12th but consequently means if after passing the class 12th you not appear in the IIT-JEE, then you will be not eligible in future. )

AIEEE : You are eligible in AIEEE 2012 because the number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 exam in 2010, 2011 or appearing in +2 in 2012 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE-2012. Candidates passed +2 in 2009 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE-2012.

best of luck

suman27 Array

A candidate completed the +2 with physics,chemistry and maths in any recongized schools it may be central board or State Board

The age limit is minimum 17 years and Maximum 25 years

You may be scored more than 60% in the Higher secondary education

***there are only 2 attemts for IIT-JEE***

GOOD LUCK

King Array

Hello Dear,
    According to the current norms and conditions the age eligibilty criteria for both the entrances IIT-JEE and AIEEE is 17 to 25 years but the candidate can apply only thrice in his lifetime.The marks eligibilty criteria for AIEEE is the candidate must have scored aggregate 50% in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th for general categories and aggregate 40% for SC/ST/OBC.The marks eligibility criteria for IITJEE is the candidate must have scored 50% in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.You need to prepare well and manage time well.Good Luck.Best of Luck.
    Thank You.

surbhi agarwal Array

u passed +2 two yrs ago. so if u have not appeared for iit earlier two times then u are eligible for it as the agregate marks required for iitjee is 65% and u fulfill that condition. same is the case for aieee. ur marks in pcm are absolutely fantastic and if u hv not appeared for these xams ealier then u should surely apply for it this time.
    hope u succeed!!!
    Best of luck!!!

Tejaswini Ray Array

Congrats friend!!
    You are eligible both for AIEEE & IIT as you have secured above 60%.
    KEEP HARD WORKING!!
    GOOD LUCK !

wipro84 Array

Hello Dear,According to the current norms and conditions theage eligibilty criteria for both the entrances IIT-JEEand AIEEE is 17 to 25 years but the candidate can apply only thrice in his lifetime.The marks eligibilty criteria for AIEEEis the candidate must have scored aggregate 50% in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th for general categories and aggregate40% for SC/ST/OBC.The marks eligibility criteria for IITJEE is the candidate must have scored 50% in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.You need toprepare well and managetime well.Good Luck.Bestof Luck.

wipro84 Array

Hello Dear,According to the current norms and conditions theage eligibilty criteria for both the entrances IIT-JEEand AIEEE is 17 to 25 years but the candidate can apply only thrice in his lifetime.The marks eligibilty criteria for AIEEEis the candidate must have scored aggregate 50% in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th for general categories and aggregate40% for SC/ST/OBC.The marks eligibility criteria for IITJEE is the candidate must have scored 50% in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.You need toprepare well and managetime well.Good Luck.Bestof Luck.

wipro84 Array

Hello Dear,According to the current norms and conditions theage eligibilty criteria for both the entrances IIT-JEEand AIEEE is 17 to 25 years but the candidate can apply only thrice in his lifetime.The marks eligibilty criteria for AIEEEis the candidate must have scored aggregate 50% in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th for general categories and aggregate40% for SC/ST/OBC.The marks eligibility criteria for IITJEE is the candidate must have scored 50% in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.You need toprepare well and managetime well.Good Luck.Bestof Luck.Thank You.

sameer007 Array

Dear friend ,
    Since you have passed the +2 exam two years ago, you are not eligible to sit in IITJEE, because IITJEE gives only two chances to appear in its exam after 12th.
    You have scored well in PCM and your marks are well above 60% in both PCM as well as total.

But you are eligible to sit in AIEEE exam , which provides you minimum 3 attempts after 12th.
    You can also sit in many private universities exams like,
    VITEEE
    KIITEE
    Manipal university test
    Amity university

adi_netgenie Array

IIT JEE ======>>>>>>>> Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination
    AIEEE========>>>>>>>> All India Engineering Entrance examination

it is all India level Exam for studying engineering course in IITs
    this exam is for graduation level in engineering

YES...ACCORDING TO YOUR MARKS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
    BUT YOU CANNOT APPLY FOR 2012!!!!
    THE LAST DATE FOR FILLING APPLICATION IS OVER
    you should try for 2013

ELIGIBILITY Criteria

• You need to have PCM (physics Chemistry Maths) combination in your 12th
    • your aggregate in PCM should be 60%(for general candidates
    • 55% (for SC/ST)
    • you must have passed your 12th from a recognized university or board
    • HS passed out students can apply
    • candidates appearing for HS can also apply
    • You can appear for 2 times in IIT JEE consecutively

pattern of IIT will be changed from the next year
    for your easy understanding and benefit...am furnishing the details of the exam pattern here

New IITJEE Pattern\ Old IITJEE Pattern

1 Single Stage Two Stages \ Screening & Mains
    2 Objective type only 1st Stage\Objective2nd Stage: Descriptive
    3 2 tests of 3 hours each\ 1st Stage: Single test (3 hours)2nd Stage: 3 subject tests (2 hours each)
    4 Only 2 attempts allowed \Multiple attempts allowed
    5 Closer to Class XI and XII in difficulty\ Much more difficult that XI and XII

WISH YOU GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Vikrant mishra Array

hi friend as per my knoledge
    you are not eligible for IIT JEE
    but youare eligible for AIEEE
    but this is your last chance
    so work have
    I m sure u will get one of the NITS

Eligibility criteria:-
    1.candidate's age shuold be between 17 yr or 25 yrs till the date of appearing the examination.
    2.candidate's marks in QE should be atleast 60%
    3.candidate can apply 3 times after QE

IMPORTANT DATES:-
    TIME SCHEDULE FOR OFF LINE EXAMINATION (PAPER/PEN TEST)
    DATES OF EXAMINATION 29.04.2012
    a) Entry in the Examination Hall 0900 HRS.- 1330 HRS.
    b) Distribution of Test Booklet 0920 HRS.- 1350 HRS.
    c) Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet 0925 HRS. - 1355 HRS.
    d) Last entry in the Examination Hall:- 0930 HRS.- 1400 HRS.
    e) Test commences 0930 HRS. -1400 HRS.
    f) Test concludes 1230 HRS. -1700 HRS

books for preparation of AIEEE:-
    1) r.d sharma
    2)boylestead
    3)IRODOV (for physics)
    4) modern abc physics
    5)o.p.tondon
    6) P.bahadur
    7)s.l.loney
    8) arihant
    9)h.c.verma
    10) halliday resnik & walker
    11)MORRISON & BOYD

all the best

sumit pandey Array

*A candidate completed the +2 with physics,chemistry and maths in any recongized schools it may be central board or State Board
    *The age limit is minimum 17 years and Maximum 25 years
    *You may be scored more than 60% in the Higher secondary education

Riyaz Array

Hello,
    You are eligible for Both AIEEE and IITJEE. Your Marks are Awesome.
    As for AIEEE the minimum is 50% in PCM
    3 chances with current year included.
    And For IITJEE its 60% Minimum in PCM
    2 chances with current year included.
    Also a Good News.
    You are eligible for BITSAT Also.
    All the best

manmeet Array

No doubt, you are eligible for boths the exams as your marks are more than the required 60% marks. But remember that its your last chance to appear for iitjee, so be carfull while preparing.
    Good luck for exam

Unregistered

i got 71.2 percent in 2012 exam and 70.66 in pcm am i eligibile to appear in the iit exam for 2013?

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend ,
    You can appear for IITJEE as well as AIEE Exam.
    ELIGIBILITY FOR AIEEE
    Candidate must pass 12th board exam with subjects PCM(physics,chemistry,mathematics).
    Candidate must pass 12th with at leat 55% marks(50% for SC/ST Catagry).
    Age of the candidate is 17-25 year.
    A candidate at most attempt twice the exam.
    ELIGIBILITY FOR IITJEE
    Candidate must pass 12th exam with PCM subject.
    Candidate must get 60% to eligible.(55% for SC/ST Catagory).
    Age lomit is 17-25 year.
    Candidate can at most attempt twice.
    From 2013 and onwards not seperate exam for AIEE &IITJEE.
    Only one exam will happen that is ISEET.
    Eligibility criteria is same as AIEEE.
    Best of luck.

raoresult Array

hello friend ,

aieee2.jpg

iit1.jpg

YES ,you are eligible for the AIEEE - 2012 .

the eligibility criteria for AIEEE :-

1.YOU MUST BE AN INDIAN .

2.You must have passed 12th class board with minimum 55 % , if you are a general categorised candidate .

3. You must have passed 12th class board with minimum 50 % , if you are SC/ST/PH candidate .

4. your age limit must be 17- 25 years .

5. you can only apply thrice in 3 consecutive years after 12th class.

eligibility criteria :-

1. you must be appearing in 12th class / may have passed 12th class with minimum 60 % marks in (PCM ) ,if you are a general/OBC categorised student .

2.you must be appearing in 12th class / may have passed 12th class with minimum 55 % marks in (PCM ) ,if you are a SC/ST/PH candidate .

3. your age limit must be 17-25 years .

4. you can only apply for IIT-JEE twice in the twoconsecutive years .

ALL THE BEST

THANKS

Badshah Array

• Sorry to say, but you are not eligible to appear in Indian institute of Technology-Joint entrance examination (IIT-JEE).
    • In IIT-JEE there is maximum only two attemps in consecutive years.
    • But you are eligible to appear in All INDIA engineering entrance examination (AIEEE)
    • In AIEEE,there is a maximum three attempts are there in consecutive years.
    • So this will be yours last chance to appear in AIEEE exam
    • Age limit for AIEEE is 17years to 25years.

learn Array

IIT stands fro Indian Institute of Technolgy
    and
    AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination

both are engineering entrance exam at national level

eligibility for both the exam are nearly same

eligibility for IIT and AIEEE

• you must have passed your 10+2 from a recognised board
    • you must have pcm as compulsory subjects

for IIT you must score minimum of 60% in pcm
    for AIEEE you must score minimum of 55% in pcm

IT allows maximum of 2 attempts in consecutive years
    whereas AIEEE allows maximum of 3 attempts in consecutive years

but from 2013 onwards a new exam will be conducted in the place of these two exam
    the exam will be known as ISEET

ISEET stands for Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test,

it will be conducted by CBSE

unlike IIT and AIEEE ISEET will be conducted two times in a year

ISEET will allow maximum of 4 attempts in consecutive years

it will have a different pattern as compared to IIT and AIEEE

eligibility for ISEET exam

• you must have passed your 10+2 from a recognised board
    • you must have pcm as compulsory subjects
    • you must score minimum fo 40% in 12th

exam pattern
    it will consists of 2 papers

1.maisn
    2.advanced

topics covered in mains exam

• reasoning
    • aptitude
    • comprehension
    topics covered in advanced exam

advanced will consisits of science as given below
    • physics
    • chemistry and
    • maths
    • weightage given to mains exam will be 30%
    • weightage given to advanced exam will 40%
    • weightage given to 12th marks will be highest that is 40%

both exam will be conducted on the same day
    each exam will be of 3 hours duration

sgvm Array

Dear aspirant,

IIT-JEE-2013.jpg

--> Your marks are nearly good at least above 60% in 10+2.

--> You can appear for JEE Mains Exam (AIEEE Exam) and JEE Advanced Exam (after qualifying Mains exam).

--> You must be knowing that now AIEEE exam and IIT-JEE exam will not be conducted.

--> In place of that, Mains and Advanced exam will be conducted for admission to prestigious institutes.

--> However, detailed information about eligibility criteria is not published now on the official site.

--> Even then, you can have a look on this at: http://jeemain-edu.in

--> For appearing in JEE Advanced Exam (earlier IIT-JEE exam), you will have to be in the Top 20 Percentile of your Board.

--> Example: CBSE Candidates must have 78.8% or above to be in the Top 20 Percentile.

--> JEE Mains Exam for 2013 will be conducted on 7 April 2013.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?