Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, entrance exam, syllabus, model papers and colleges for pursuing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after M.sc in Chemistry?

i have done msc chemistry. i would like to do m tech in chemical engineering in bangalore. pls give me the details of eligibility, entrance exam date , syllabus for entrance exam, link for model question paper of mtech entrance exam. list of colleges offering mtech chemical engineering.

Hasham Array

Re: Eligibility criteria, entrance exam, syllabus, model papers and colleges for pursuing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after M.sc in Chemistry?

its good that u want to pursue M tech.

u can either opt GATE to go for Mtech or u can take up any exam conducted by the university.

As u r frm banglore,
    Manipal university is the best

besides SRM university also offers the course,

WWW.srmnuniv.edu

will give the syallabus and admission details

it is better to go for Gate exam or PGCET .
    eligibility is min 55% in PG

SRM univ
    VIT univ
    Sathya Bhama univ
    IITS
    AMITY
    BHU
    etcc are reputed ones

all the best

Unregistered

Re: Eligibility criteria, entrance exam, syllabus, model papers and colleges for pursuing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after M.sc in Chemistry?

i am a student of bsc Final year. My subjects are zoology chemistry and botany. Am i eligible for Msc biochemistry and microbiology. Plz guide me what i do after my graduation.

Unregistered

i am the student of the M.Sc analytical chemistry.i want to join I.I.T M.Tech after completing the M.Sc. so please guide me..and send the process for doing it and entrance syllabus to my mail id. my mail id is<< spowerstar688@gmail.com>>

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?