Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to appear in NDA entrance exam for 23 years old candidate?

SirThis question is for my boy born on 9.11.1989please tell me that can he appears for NDA entrance exam?

randhirk.rk Array

Re: Eligibility criteria to appear in NDA entrance exam for 23 years old candidate?

No, He cannot appear for the NDA exams

Eligibilty for the NDA exams:
    12th Pass with Phy and Maths as Subjects in class 12th for Airforce and Navy Wing
    12th Pass for the Army Wing

Maximum 19 years

Since Maximum age to apply is 19 years, so your son cannot apply.

But if he has completed his Graduation than he can apply for the CDS exams.
    Eligibilty for the IMA and OTA wing of the CDS is Graduation Pass

Age- it should be between 19 and 24 years for the IMA ans 19 and 25 years for the OTA

CDS exams are held 2 times a year.
    Next CDS exams will be held on 17th February 2013
    Forms will come out on 10th November 2012

Badshah Array

Re: Eligibility criteria to appear in NDA entrance exam for 23 years old candidate?

• No you are not eligible to appear in the National defence academy (NDA) examination.
    • The age of 23 years is over aged considering the age limit of NDA exam.
    • The age required for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19 years.
    • No upper age relaxations is provided to any category subjects.
    • You must have the minimum qualification of Intermediate from an recognised board.
    • you must be male unmarried.
    • However you can apply for Combined defence services exam for Indian army or officer training academy.
    • You must complete the graduation from an recognised university.
    • Age limit for Indian army- 19 years to 24 years.
    • Age limit for officer training academy- 19 years to 25 years.

Ajaygupta123 Array

Dear aspirant,

-Sorry you are not eligible with this age for NDA exam. You can try for CDS exam after you complete graduation.

-If you are 16 ½ to 19 years of age with 10+2 then only you can apply for NDA exam.

-NDA exam is only for unmarried males of India.

-If you have completed your 10+2 with physics and maths then you will be eligible for all the three branches of defence i.e Army , Air Force and Navy.

-IF you are not having physics and maths in 10+2 then you will be eligible only for Indian Army.

-The recruitment procedure includes an objective type paper and SSB interview if you score high in objective type paper.

-You must have the required standards of medical fitness to be able to join defence otherwise you will be rejected during medical examination.

BEST OF LUCK....

choco28 Array

NDA stands for National Defence Service
    its entrance exam is conducted by UPSC
    twice a year

through NDA exam
    you will be able to go in any of the 3 wing sof the defence

the 3 wings of the defence are
    army
    airforce
    navy

for NDA

candidates must be 12th passed from a recognised board
    and must have pcm as compulsory subjects

age limit
    minimum age -16.5 yrs
    maximum age -19 yrs

selection process
    comprises of 3 stages
    written exam
    ssb
    medical fitness test

NDA exam pattern

• The written exam consist of two papers.
    Written Examination
    Paper
    Subject
    Duration
    Maximum Marks
    I
    Mathematics
    2.5 hours
    II
    General Ability Test
    2.5 hours
    Total
    • The General Ability Test consists of

Part
    Subject
    Maximum Marks
    Part A
    English
    Part B
    General Knowledge
    Total

rajpurohitt Array

Friend,

Sorry to say that He is not Eligible for NDA Examination.

NDA Stands for National Defense Academy.

There are Three wings in NDA :-

Army Academy
    Naval Academy
    Air Force Academy

Eligibility Criteria :-

Educational Qualification:-

For Army Academy :- You should Complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .
    For Naval and Airforce Academy :- You should complete 12th standard in science with Physics and Mathematics as a Main Subject in 12th board Examination .

Age Limit:-

Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years.

Only Unmarried Male Candidates Allowed.

Physical Eligibility:-

Height:

Army Academy- 157.5 cms.
    Naval Academy- 157 cms.
    Air Academy- 162.5 cms.

There is good thing for you that he i snot Eligible for NDA but he can Try for CDS(Common defense Academy) examination.
    CDS is also A Indian Army Job like NDA. CDS is high rank examination.There is no difference between NDA & CDS; just Difference between Eligibilities.
    CDS exams is good for your Boy.

He can apply for CDS examination.

Good luck...........

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SirThis question is for my boy born on 9.11.1989please tell me that can he appears for NDA entrance exam?
    HI!
    I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for N.D.A exam at the age of 23 year.

ELIGIBILITY FOR N.D.A EXAM:-
    Candidate pass the 12th class with any stream are eligible for N.D.A exam.
    Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for this examination
    Only unmarried male candidates with age in between 16.5-19 year are eligible for exam..

For more detali log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!

alas Array

well the NDA exam select candidates for admission in navy,air force,army.the criterias for giving nda is
    1)educational qualification-10+2(any discipline)
    2)age-16.5 to 19 years
    3)nationality-indian
    so you can not apply for nda
    visit the sites to know more information
    www.nausena-bharti.nic.in(navy site)
    www.careerairforce.nic.in(for air force)
    www.joinindianarmy.nic.in(for army)

er.animesh6 Array

Hello Sir,
    I am sorry to say but your son is not eligible for National Defrnce Academy Exam as he does not fullfill the
    age criteria for that exam
    ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA
    * Candidate must pass XII board exam with minimum 50% marks.
    * Candidate must be a citizen of Indua.
    * Age if the candidate must be within 16.5 to 19 years.
    According to your giving information your sons date of birth is in the year 1989 i.e he is 23 year now.
    So his not eligible for NDA any more.

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Eligibility for NDA exam

12th passed with at least 60% marks from a recognized board or Institution

Age should be between 16.5 to 19 years and no relaxation in age for any category

You must have above mentioned qualification but you have crossed the maximum age required for this exam so you may not apply for this exam but you have a chance which is following

Eligibility for UPSC - CDS exam

A bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% marks

Age should be between 18-25 years and no relaxation provided in age for any category candidates

You can apply for this exam

All the best

Unregistered

Sir, can you tell mi what is fee\'s for NDA admission.

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant...

Sorry to say that but you are not eligible for NDA examination because your age limit should

be above for NDA and NDA age criteria 16.5 to 19 years and your age limit 23 is not eligible

for NDA examination.Some eligibility criteria for NDA examination are given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-

You should be 12th.

You should be science student if want join Navy and Air force.

Your age limit should be 16.5 to 19 years.

You must be unmarried.

You must be Indian Citizenship.

EXAM PATTERN :-

GOOD LUCK

lakshmi dhana Array

sorry you are not eligible

Eligibilty for the NDA exams:

12th Pass with Phy and Maths as Subjects in class 12th for Airforce and Navy Wing
    12th Pass for the Army Wing

Maximum 19 years

sharika Array

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

friend,am sorry to inform you that you cannot join in National Defense Academy any more as you have crossed the age limits,the minimum age limits is 16 and half and the maximum is 19 years old,which is the exact age limit that are required.
    Along with that,candidate must be unmarried male.
    he should be the citizen of India.
    he should belong from science stream mainly he should have physics and maths as a subject.
    he should complete his 10+12 from any recognized board by central and state government.

Rama Devi Array

Hai

Age limit for NDA is exam is 16 1/2 and 19 years,i,e,candidate must not have attend the age 19 years at the date of applying.

But your already 23 years old.So how can you can apply for NDA exam

You can apply for CDS exam at graduation level with your age.There is no problem for applying CDS exam with your age.You apply for CDS instead of NDA.

Unregistered

sir,,my 23 years old daughter doing 1st year master of audiology and speach language therapy .can she join in nda as an audiologist or speach therapist?

SK1 Array

sir,,my 23 years old daughter doing 1st year master of audiology and speach language therapy .can she join in nda as an audiologist or speach therapist?
    NDA exams are conducted to fill posts in the below branches of the Defence services:
    Army
    Airforce
    NAVY
    Naval Academy

Females are not allowed to apply for the NDA exams.

NDA exams is conducted by UPSC where only male candidates can apply for operational and field positions in these defence services.

Eligibilty to apply for the NDA exams
    Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
    Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects.

AGE-
    Minimum age 16.5 years
    Maximum age- 19 years

mk.gohel Array

hi friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-II and NDA-I......

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:

Indian Army
    Indian Navy
    Indian Air Force

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate must have completed their 12th science from recognized Board....

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years....

Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it..

A Candidate have nationality of INDIA...

Exam Pattern:

Prelim Exam
    Main Exam
    Physical Test & Personal Interview

All the best...........

Dharm27 Array

Dear Aspirant,

Sorry, You are not Eligible for NDA According to the Age Criteria require for NDA Exam......

A candidate after Passing Out their 12th Science with Group-A Subjects can applicable for NDA Exam...

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years...

A candidate must be citizen of INDIA...

Only Unmarried Male candidate can apply for it.......

So, You are not eligible for applying This exam.....

With Regards.....
    Dharm

Mr.N Arora Array

Dear questioner according to your statement you liked to know the eligibility criteria of NDA exam.for 23 year old candidate.

I am very sorry to inform you that N.D.A entrance exam.is conducted by UPSC 2 times a year.According to UPSC eligibility the age of the candidate must be within 16 and 1/2 years
    to 19 years, so your question is not purpose oriented as you expressed to know the N.D.A eligibility criteria for 23 years old candidate.

Now if you have the interest for Indian defence job then you have to complete gradue degree to sit for CDS(combined defence services) entrance examination to join in...

1.Indian army.

2.Indian Navy.

3.Indian Air Force.

To know in detail you visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thank You,

mdjaveed Array
    H.no.1-10-28/232/77, Road no.1, N.N.Colony, Kushaiguda, Ecil Post,Hyderabad-500062

Hi Friend,

Your son is absolutely not eligible for NDA exam conducted by UPSC
    Because the age limit for NDA exam is 16.5-19 years
    so, sir your son has crossed maximum age limit also, so he is not eligible for NDA exam any time.
    If he has much interested then he can write CDS exam with Degree qualification to enter into only Army stream because for NAVY and Air Force the maximum age limit is 23 years and he had crossed it.

Thank you...

shine.com Array

Hello My Dear Dude ...

I am So sorry to say this

You are not eligible to apply for the exam

N.D.A --- NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

And the minimum age must be 16.5 years

Maximum age is allowed up to 19 years

As your age is above 19 years .... you are not eligible to apply dear dude

You must have a minimum of 12th qualification from a recognized university

Instead of N.D.A you may apply for COMBINED DEFENSE SERVICES

And the age limit is ( 19 - 24 Years )

Minimum qualification :: Graduation

VERY GOOD LUCK

selvakumar Array

No your not eligible for NDA Entrance Examination with this Your age limit .. At present you have 23 years of age .. with this Age limit your not applicable for NDA Entrance Examination .. To appear in NDA Entrance Examination then your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years ..

NDA stands for National Defence Academy . NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC union public service commission of India . the examination held twice in years during the month of April and September . your qualified in the entrance examination . you should be sent for training like army academy , navy academy , and Airforce academy .

Eligibility criteria for NDA { National Defence Academy }

>> You should be citizen of india

>> For army academy , you should be qualified for 12th in any stream { ie : science or commerce } form recognized board.

>> For navy academy and airforce academy , you should be qualified for 12th in science stream ie : physics , chemistry , mathematics form recognized board .

>> Note : percentage of marks is not require for NDA examination , if your qualified in 12th then your eligible to apply for NDA examination .

>> you should also physically as well as mentally fit for the NDA examination like eyesight ,weight , height ,

>> you should be free from diseases , then only your eligible to participate in NDA examination .

you if satisfy this eligibility criteria then your eligible to take part in the NDA examination .

eduforall Array

Hi,

As per your age, you cannot apply for NDA exam, as you have crossed the upper age limit of 19 years.

NDA- National defenece Academy

Eligibility for NDA exam -

12th pass from a recognised university.

Age between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidtes can apply.

The exam is conducted in three stages.

These are the successive stages.

First the written test is conducted.

This written test consists of two papers -

1. General Mathematics

2. General Ability

After qualifying the written test, an SSB interview is conducted.

After this interview a physical examinationis done.

They check eyesight, chest measurement, height, weight, colour blindness of the shortlisted candidate.

Physical standards are very importnat in NDA exam.

So, you can;t apply for NDA, but you can try for CDS exam, which is also conducted by UPSc, but for that you will have to complte graduation.

Visit www.upsc.gov.in

Sen Soma Array

Sorry friend,

Candidate can not apply for NDA exam.

Because,Age limit for NDA exam :

>>Age is between 16.5-19 years.

So,After Graduation,Candidate can apply for CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria for CDS exam :

>>Graduation pass from any recognized university.

>>Age is between 19-22 years for Navy.

>>Age is between 19-23 years for Air force.

>>Age is between 19-24 years for Army.

>>Age is between 19-25 years for OTA.

Condition :

>>Candidate must be a citizen of India.

>>Candidate must be a male/female candidate.

>>Candidate must be an unmarried candidate.

Physical ability :

Selection process :

>>Writing exam

>>Interview

>>Medical test

Syllabus :

You can check here for details ................

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck !

kalyani bacchav Array

SORRY friend the eligibility criteria for NDA exam Is 16 to 21 you can not apply for this exam.

neeti39 Array

hello friend
    sorry to say but no you are not eligible for this NDA exam as you do not fulfill the age criteria.
    AS the age criteria for it is 16 to 19 years of age.

thanks !!!!!!!!

lakshmi dhana Array

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria to appear in NDA entrance exam for 23 years old candidate?

hi,

YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE...for NDA exam.

NDA exam stands for national defence academy.

NDA exam is conducted to join these stream;-

INDIAN ARMY

INDIAN NAVY

INDIAN AIR FORCE

ELIGIBILITY;-

1)you must be 12th standard from a recognized university

2) you must be unmarried male as well as Indian citizen.

3)age limit is 16.5-19 years.

4)you must be physically as well as mentally fit.

you can not join nda exam due to over come of maximum age limit..

for more,

http://www.upsc.gov.in

cenarocks Array

hi,
    NDA stands for national defense academy examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in year as NDA(1) and NDA (2).

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED -

your age should be 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male candidates can apply for this examination. to apply for air force

or naval wing examination you should passed 10+2 with physics and math’s as compulsory subjects. to apply for army wing examination

you should passed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized school.

The examination is based these criteria - written examination
    interview
    physical / medical fitness

NDA exam II Important Dates;-

Date of Notification;-04/05/2013

Last Date of Filling Application;-03/062013

NDA & NA exam II 2013 will be conducted on 11 August 2013.

All the best........................

sumansin Array

Sorry to say, those candidate can not appear in nda exam whose age is 23 year.

NDA - National Defence Academy

NDA is one of the entrance exam of India by which candidate directly join defence services.
    NDA exam conduct by Union Public Service Commision two times NDA (I) and NDA (II) every year for the following wings of defence-

Indian Military
    Indian Airforce
    Indian Navy

Eligiblity Criteria-

Candidate should complete their 12th class from a recognized board.Physics,Chemistry and Maths should be the main subjects in their 12th class.

Candidate should have citizenship of india.Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for the exam.
    Age of candidate should between 16.5 to 19 years.

violent viper Array

Dear ,

At the Age of 23 years , No one is Eligible for the NDA exam

So , you are not eligible for the NDA exam now

See , as you are Persuing B.tech , It is Good for you to complete B.tech Now

With B.tech as Qualification you can apply for Different Entrance exams and Different posts to join Defence services

In Third year of B.tech , you can apply for the UES exam

UES - University Entry Scheme
    For the exam , Your age should be between 19-24 years

If you are applying for the exam in Final Year , Then your age should be between 19-24 years only

-) In Final Year , You can also apply for the CDS exam

See , for the exam ,

Your age should be between 19-23 years , for the Airforce
    Your age should be between 19-22 years , for Navy
    Your age should be between 19-24 years , for Army
    You must be a citizen of india

So , you are eligible for the Army wing through CDS exam , at this age

--) You can also apply for the TECHNICAL Branch in Airforce through AFCAT exam

AFCAT - Airforce Common Admission Test

The exam Includes 3 branches ,

~ TechNical Branch
    ~ Flying Branch
    ~ Ground duty branch

For the Technical Branch , Your age should be between 18-28 years only

all the best

rebel Array

HELLO FRIEND,

Being 23 years of age, you cannot apply for NDA exam.

As to appear for NDA exam, the age should be between 16.5 - 19 years.

But, there is possibility to apply for CDS exam, which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

How ever, the age limit to apply for CDS exam is 19 - 24 years.

To apply for CDS entrance exam, there are few eligibility criteria:-

Should be a graduate from any recognized university.

Age should be between 19 - 24 years.

Should be citizen of India.

Martial status should be single.

Physically and mentally fit.

This exam is conducted twice a year i.e FEB & SEPT every year.

Good Luck..

mxsiva4u Array

Dear ,

So Sorry...you are not eligible for NDA exam because of your age.

Please see the details below for your information

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are

Educational Qualifications

Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.
    Completion of 12th with Arts and Commerce for Army wing.

Thank you...

shars Array

As 23 years old now he is not eligible for nda entrance.

Following is the eligibility criteria for nda enmtrance.

!must be indian.
    !must be unmarried male candidates are eligible.
    !for nda: Must pass 10+2 level or equvivalent exam.
    @12 appearing candidates are also eligible.
    !for army wing and airforce wing candidates must
    have maths and physics subjects in 12th std.
    @candidates must be physically fit for the course.
    @upsc conducts examtwice in a year.

Cds- combined defence service.

Your son eligible for this exam.
    If he completed his graduation.
    Age limit: Indian army: 19-24 yeras graduation pass.
    @officers training academy: 19-25 years

maruthidevi Array

No you are not eligible to appear in the National defence academy (NDA) examination.
    The age of 23 years is over aged considering the age limit of NDA exam.
    The age required for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19 years.
    No upper age relaxations is provided to any category subjects.
    You must have the minimum qualification of Intermediate from an recognised board.
    you must be male unmarried.
    However you can apply for Combined defence services exam for Indian army or officer training academy.
    You must complete the graduation from an recognised university.
    Age limit for Indian army- 19 years to 24 years.
    Age limit for officer training academy- 19 years to 25 years.

thank you and all the best .

RajveerSingh Array

Qualifications for NDA test
    twelfth transferred with at the least 60% markings from a acknowledged panel or perhaps Association
    Age ought to be amongst 16.5 to be able to 19 many not any enjoyment throughout age group for virtually any category
    You will need previously listed training course but you have entered the highest age group needed for this kind of test so you may not necessarily submit an application in this test but you have a chance which happens to be following

Qualifications for UPSC - CDS test

Some sort of bachelor's amount in different discipline from a acknowledged university with at the least 60% markings

Age ought to be amongst 18-25 many not any enjoyment supplied throughout age group for virtually any category prospects

I'm extremely i am sorry to be able to tell you this N.D.A access exam.is carried out by simply UPSC 2 situations your year.According to be able to UPSC to be eligible the era of the particular customer needs to be in just 16 as well as 1/2 ages
    to be able to 19 ages, simply put real question is not necessarily purpose concentrated as you stated to understand the particular N.D.A to be eligible considerations for 23 years of age candidate.

Right now have got the awareness for Native indian protection career then you've got to accomplish gradue amount to stay for CDS(combined protection services) access evaluation to become listed on in...

1.Indian army.

2.Indian Navy.

3.Indian Oxygen Force.

Simply no a person's not necessarily eligible to NDA Entrance Test with this You're restrict .. Currently you may have 23 yoa .. with this Age restrict a person's not necessarily pertinent for NDA Entrance Test .. So that you can show up in NDA Entrance Test and then you're ought to be 16.5 ages to be able to 19 ages ..

NDA means Nationwide Defense Academy.NDA evaluation is accomplished through the UPSC union public assistance commission payment with India.the particular evaluation kept twice in a long time in the calendar month with The spring as well as November.a person's skilled throughout the entrance evaluation.you'll want to be sent for training like army school , fast school , as well as Airforce school.

Qualifications considerations for NDA Nationwide Defense Academy

You need to be kama'aina ( with india
    For army school , you'll want to be skilled for twelfth in different steady stream for example : technology or perhaps business style acknowledged panel
    For fast school as well as airforce school , you'll want to be skilled for twelfth throughout technology steady stream for example : physics , biochemistry , mathematics style acknowledged panel.

Amount of markings will not be call for for NDA evaluation , when your skilled throughout twelfth then a entitled eighteen, you are NDA evaluation .
    you must also personally as well as psychologically match for any NDA evaluation like vision ,pounds , level ,
    you ought to get rid of health conditions , and then just a person's permitted take part in NDA evaluation.

aashisranjan784 Array

Dear friend ,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and the examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year .

Since you are 23 years old so you are not eligible for NDA examination because maximum age limit for this examination is 19 years .

Some of the basic requirements for this examination are here under :

->You must have the citizenship of India or Nepal or Bhutan .

-->You must have done your 12th or should be in the final year of it with any desired stream from a recognized university .

Note :-To join Indian Navy and Indian Air Force you should have done your intermediate with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as your compulsory subjects .

-->You must be an unmarried male candidate .

-->Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19 years .

-->You must be physically and mentally fit .

Dear if you are keen to join defense and if you have done your graduation then you should for Combined Defense Services examinations conducted by UPSC .

Because , age limit for this examination is 19 years to 25 years .

Hope the reply helps you .For further information visit to the link www.upsc.gov.in .

All the best for your examination and career .

aashisranjan784 .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?