Mahakg16 Array

Eligibility for BCA being a commerce student? What are the courses other then BBA, Bcom, CA, CS, MBA and M.com?

I want to know whether I am eligible to do B.C.A. or not as my subject is Commerce with I.P.If not so plz suggest me the courses except B.B.A.,B.Com,C.A.,C.S. and M.B.A.,M.Com

that I am eligible formy subjects are
    1.Accountancy
    2.Economics
    3.Entrepreneurship
    4.Informatics Practices(I.P.)
    5.Englishplease reply immediateluwith
    regards
    Mahak Goyal

vishnuvardhan Array

Re: Eligibility for BCA being a commerce student? What are the courses other then BBA, Bcom, CA, CS, MBA and M.com?

Eligibility Criteria for BCA degree:

A Candidate should should complete thier +2 in any recognized board
    A Candidate should take a computer science group in +2 or Commerce with Computer Science
    The minimum marks to scored in HSC is 55%

BCA-Bachelor in Computer Application.

For joining this group you know the basic of the computer skills and also the computers languages like c,c++,HTML.These are the core one when you join in the BCA group.
    You should also be a talented person in the computer.Some of the colleges recuriting the students who took commerce in their HSC.In BCA accounting also will also play a important role.

In B.Com the couses can be classified into different types like

B.Com(General)
    B.Com(Bank Management)
    B.Com(Corporate secretary)
    B.Com(Accounting and Finance)

you can also choose the any one of these courses if you interested.

chimuk1 Array

Re: Eligibility for BCA being a commerce student? What are the courses other then BBA, Bcom, CA, CS, MBA and M.com?

A Candidate should should complete thier +2 in any recognized board
    A Candidate should take a computer science group in +2 or Commerce with Computer Science

but i would sugest you go for B.B.A..becuse in future if u wnt to do MCA u will face some problem.

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

As you are from the background of B.com you are eligible for BCA course but there are some institutes may not accept the B.Com students under the BCA course. But you can also apply in the following courses related to the B.Com which are best also have high paid salary.
    • Bachelor of Commerce
    • Bachelor of Commerce Honors in Marketing Management
    • Bachelor of Commerce Honors in Taxation
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Taxation
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Actuarial Science
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Actuarial Science
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Advertising & Brand Management
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Advertising & Brand Management
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Banking & Finance
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Industrial Management
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Information Technology
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Information Technology and its Application in Business
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Insurance Management
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Jewels Design & Technology
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Management and Marketing of Insurance
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Management of Tourism Business
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Management Studies
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing & Advertising
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and Retail Management
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Money and Financial System
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Office Management & Secretarial Practice
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Principles and Practice of Accountancy
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Principles of Management
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Secretarial Practice
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Statistics
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Tax Procedure and practice
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Taxation
    • Bachelor of Commerce in Tourism & Travel Management
    • Bachelor of Corporate Secretary ship
    All the best

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

hi,
    You are commerce Student and you want to join BCA:
    There is no restriction is BCA from IP University for commerce Student, you are very most eligible but you should secured 55% in your 10+2 Standard and get a entrance exam which is conduct by IP University for BCA Program.

You have many options except BBA,BCOM,CA,CS,CWA,MBA like
    BA LLb,
    Mass communication
    Hotel Management
    Air Stewart Course
    B. Arch

best of luck

wtf Array

Hi

Yes,it is possible to pursue BCA course with out mathematics.

BCA is one of the graduation course.The duration of this course is 3 years.
    The minimum eligibility to get the admission in the BCA is you have to done 10+2 with an aggregate of 55% of marks in nay recognized university.

In Delhi also there are many colleges to pursue BCA course with out mathematics.

Best BCA institutes in Delhi:

Apex India Vidhyaeepth
    B.M. College of technology & management
    Bharathi vidyapeeth University institute of management & research(BVIMR)
    Cosmic Business School(CBS)
    D.A.V Centery College
    Amity Institute of Information Technology
    Amity school of distance learning
    DITM
    Hierank Group of Institutions
    HLM Group of institutions
    INSOFT Instutitute of IT and management
    IMR
    IPSAR
    International Management center(IMC)
    KIIT college
    NIEST(National Institute of Education and software technology)
    Ojas Institute of Management
    JK Business school(JKBS).

If you really interested in BCA then, you can for BCA with out mathematics.

Good luck..........

ashok rks Array

BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
    Duration - 3Years
    Semesters - 6

Yes your are eligible for doing BCA after the completion of 12th standard with commerce stream

For Doing BCA the eligible Criteria are
    You need to Complete your 12th Standard in the following streams
    Commerce with Business Maths (or)Computer Science
    PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Maths)
    Computer Science
    You need to Have 50% of mark as a aggregate in your 12th standard

Best College for Doing BCA
    RKM Vivekananda College
    Loyola College
    St Joseph College
    Xavier's College
    New College
    Ethiraj College
    Stella Maris College

Mahakg16 Array

I want to know the best colleges in Indore for B.C.A

please reply

Manoj Kr Array

You should have computers in your subject in 10+2. And percentage of 55% minimum.
    following are the optiom:
    Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance
    Bachelor of Commerce in Actuarial Science
    Bachelor of Commerce in Actuarial Science
    Bachelor of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy
    Bachelor of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy
    Bachelor of Commerce in Advertising & Brand Management
    Bachelor of Commerce in Advertising & Brand Management
    Bachelor of Commerce in Banking & Finance
    Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance
    Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
    Bachelor of Commerce in Industrial Management.
    All the best.

King Array

Hello Dear,
    For B.C.A(Bachelors in Computer Application) most of us think that only science students can apply for this course.There is nothing like that.Commerce students can also apply for the B.C.A course.The eligibility criteria that is common to all is that you must have studied maths as a subject in your 12th standard.Even though most of the universities admit commerce students to the B.C.A course but there are some universities like Cochin University which admit only students with Physics,Chemistry and Maths in 12th standard.So it is better for you that you should check the eligibility for B.C.A course for the university in which you are applying.

The merit point and the advantage for commerce students in the field of B.C.A is that you have many options to get a job in IT industry as you will be able to develop software programming skills by doing the B.C.A course.
    As you have asked besides B.B.A, M.B.A, C.A, C.S, B.Com and M.Com you can do M.C.A(Master in Computer Applications) after completing B.C.A course,which will enable you to get a Job in top rated reputed MNC companies like TCS, WIPRO, CTS, COGNIZANT, INFOSYS, MAHINDRA SATYAM, ACCENTURE, HP, HCL, IBM, MICROSOFT, etc.

B.C.A graduates can also get job in call centres, or you can also start your career in the field of networking in some reputed corporate companies.There are many job opportunities in software solution providing companies which now a days most of the companies have a particular department which handles this task.So no need to worry at all.You have a bright future ahead.All you have to work hard and study very seriously and methodically.You must concentrate in the subjects which you will read in your first semester.Then proceed slowly slowly step by step.You need to keep a balance in achieving good marks in your semester and also getting thorough in all the fundamental basic concepts.You will always need to maintain a good knowledge of your main branch subjects.Then only you will be able to get a good job in a good company.
    I hope this will show you the right direction to proceed.
    I wish you best of luck for your bright future ahead.
    Thank You.

Mahakg16 Array

Which are the best colleges for BCA in Indore.....

bipin Array

You mentioned that your background is commerce. But there is math subject. So you are not eligible for the BCA course.
    The basic technical qualification required is Mathematics as a subject in plus two. You must have 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
    Some institutions set the age limit as 17 years.
    If you still have a desire to take up this stream you could probably join NIIT for its 3 year course.

Unregistered

i am a student of commerce in egba . should i have a chance to take bca cource plz telll me because i am confuseeeed

grotesque Array

Dear Madam,
    If you are a student of commerce in 12th then it is not a problem for you to take an admission in BCA at any reputed college.There are many course available which you can do after 12th except which you mentioned above are-
    1. ICWA- This course is mainly deals with cost accountant.
    2. LLB- You can apply for LLB 5 years.
    3. B.Sc(computer science)- You can also apply for the B.Sc this will help you to make your carrier in teaching line in future.
    All the best

KamatchiDeviK Array

Hi ,

you can apply for B.A/B.Sc(IT) or other various arts programme available nowadays, if you are not interested in BBA,B.COM,and so on you specified.

ALL THE VERY BEST...

mohit.monty Array

After 12th in the field of commerce you are elligible to get admission in BCA(Bachelor of commerce). This is a good field for the purpose of getting jobs in IT companies.

If you are not interested to do CA,CS,M.com like fields then you have a good option to go for BBA or B.sc and after that you have to go for MCA. You have try to make your carrier in the field of computers which is in demand these days. There are numbers of IT companies are there in India and they are offering good packages for IT students.

pappukutty Array

if you take computer with commerce means 100% you eligible for BCA courses. some college want to any maths & business maths subject in 12th standard. Most of the college want only the computer science mark, why few college want to maths means the student have a two semester maths subject in BCA courses that is the problem for commerce student he dosing know about maths so lot arrears comes in commerce student that time the college parentage will be reduce that's the main reason some college want to maths subject in 12th standard but you eligible for BCA degree.

Unregistered

hieeeeee.... i want to do bca.. but i took commerce with secreterial practise.. co can i opt for bca.. plzz reply..
    hope the answer is yes..

Unregistered

i am a commerce student...i dont have maths as a subject in 2...am i eligible for BCA?can u plzz sugest me the name of sum institutes which offer this course without maths for me..
    thank you!

Unregistered

Hello Sir, My self Palash done 12th this year commerce stream without Maths in ISC Board.
    My Subjects in 12th were:-
    Commerce,
    Accounts,
    Economics,
    English,
    Computer Science,
    Environmental Education
    I have not taken maths as my school not provided it and now i want to
    go in computer field and want to do B.C.A, M.C.A, etc.,
    So please kindly tell me that can i do B.C.A and M.C.A???and some names of Good collages in india???
    Please help me sir please...

Unregistered

hello sir, my self prabhjeet singh done 12 dis year commerce stream without maths
    my subjects in 12th were:-
    accounts
    economics
    english
    business studies
    i.p
    so please kindly tell me i can do software engineering without maths

Avtar1 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mahakg16 View Post
    I want to know whether I am eligible to do B.C.A. or not as my subject is Commerce with I.P.If not so plz suggest me the courses except B.B.A.,B.Com,C.A.,C.S. and M.B.A.,M.Com

1.Accountancy
    2.Economics
    3.Entrepreneurship
    regards
    Mahak Goyal
    Hello friend,

yes, ofcourse friend, you are eligible for aplying in B.C.A.
    A commerce student can take admission in B.C.A.
    Because the minimum eligibility for doing B.C.A is :-

Candidate must pass the 12th exam from recognized school board/ university.
    2.C
    andidate must have computer science in +2 or Commerce with Computer Science

If you have computer education in your +2, then you can apply for B.C.A

thanks

Unregistered

hi in my 2 i had history,geo.,economics nd computer science so can i do bca..???if not so plz suggest me a suitable course.plz rply....

Navneet T Array

1.Accountancy
    2.Economics
    3.Entrepreneurship
    regards
    Mahak Goyal
    <> If you are a Commerce student then it is good for you,

>< there are the following eligibility criteria for the BCA degree,

<> You should complete your 12th in any recognized university,

^ You must take a computer science group wit the commerce,

^ The minimum marks to scored in HSC is 55%,

<> BCA stands for the Bachelor in computer Application,

^ For join this group you know the basic of the computer skill and also the computer language like C, C++, HTML.

^ These are the core one when you join in the BCA group,

^ You should also be a talented person in the Computer,

^ There are some of the college recruiting the students who took commerce in their HSC,

^ <> BCA accounting also lay the important role,

<> There are the different courses can be classified in the B.COM ;

^ B.COM ( General),

^ B.COM ( Bank Manager),

^ B.COM (Corporate Secretary),

^ B.COM ( Accounting and Finance ),

Unregistered

commerce student without computer science is eligible for bca ?

Unregistered

I am a commerce student without maths can be eligible for BCA or BSC IT..
    with 65% (i tok S.p and hindi hsc) (private) maharashtra board...

adi_netgenie Array

Cool Re: Eligibility for BCA being a commerce student? What are the courses other then BBA, Bcom, CA, CS, MBA and M.com?

1.Accountancy 2.Economics 3.Entrepreneurship 4.Informatics Practices(I.P.) 5.Englishplease reply immediateluwith .regards
    Mahak Goyal
    BCA=====>>>>>>>>>>>>Bachelor of Computer Application

It is promising area where you can pursue your future career.It is a good decision to go in this field

~~ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA~~

• Candidates should have passed with 50% in aggregate of HS under a recognized board
    • Candidates can pursue their 12th level in any discipline
    • candidates must have mathematics as a major subject in 12th level

~~TOP BCA COLLEGES~~

1. Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) Bangalore, India
    2. Satya Institute of Media and Management Lucknow, India
    3. Indian Institute of Management & Commerece (IIMC) Hyderabad, India
    4. Prestige Institute of Management and Research Indore, India
    5. Apeejay Institute of Management Jalandhar, India
    6. Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC) Mohali, India
    7. JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
    8. Prestige Institute Of Management Gwalior, India
    9. Indian Academy Group of Institutions Bangalore, India
    10. IndraPrastha College of Management and Technology (ICMT)
    11. Dr. Meghnad Saha Institute Of Technology Kolkata, India
    12. Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) Kolkata, India
    13. Mayfair Business School Kolkata, India
    14. Usha Martin Academy (UMA) Kolkata, India
    15. Annex College of Management Studies Kolkata, India
    16. Institute of Management Study (IMS) Kolkata, India
    17. International School of Business & Research (ISBR) Kodaikanal, India
    18. Shriram Institute of Management & Technology Kashipur, India
    19. New Modern IT & Management College Jammu, India
    20. St. Soldier Management & Technical Institute

You can pursue studies in the other streams like

• Advanced Accountancy
    • Industrial Management
    • Management of Tourism Business
    • Management Studies
    • Marketing & Advertising
    • Marketing and Retail Management
    • Advertising & Brand Management
    • Banking & Finance
    • Banking and Insurance
    • Human Resource Management
    • Banking & Finance
    • Banking and Insurance
    • Human Resource Management
    • Industrial Management
    • Money and Financial System
    • Office Management & Secretarial Practice
    • Principles and Practice of Accountancy
    • Principles of Management
    • Secretarial Practice
    • Statistics
    • Taxation
    • Advertising & Brand Management

Most of the above mentioned streams are career oriented....you can go for them without having much doubt .......it is one of the modern trends in education. you have no problems after the courses.you can will get jobs provided you put on enough hard work in the course studies

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

i was a commerce student and passed 12th with just 46% now i want to do BCA ,what knowledge at least i have to collect for entering in this field?

selvakumar Array

1.Accountancy
    2.Economics
    3.Entrepreneurship
    regards
    Mahak Goyal
    BCA stand for Bachelor Computer Application . It's an Bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for three Years and the course is divided into six semester .

The Eligibility Criteria for BCA course is differ from College to College . To apply for BCA Course you have satisfy the eligibility Criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria :-
    -------------------------

You should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized University .

You should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks .

You age should not more then 22 years .

Important :-
    Some reputed College may require Mathematics as Main Subject in 12th standard .

The Admission for BCA course is based on the 12th Board Examination scores and Entrance Examination , Every Institution may Conduct entrance examination within the college . So, If your qualified in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for BCA course in that Institution .

The Entrance Examination Pattern consist of English Laguage / Numerical / Data Analysis / General knowledge / Reasoning and Intelligence etc... To crack the Entrance Examination you may refer the books like, BCA Entrance Examination Guide by RPH Editorial Board , Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma , Fundamentals of Computers by Rajaraman V , Quantitative Ability by O.P SinhalVerbal Ability by Wren and Marten , Fundamentals of Computers by Rajaraman V etc...

Here I provide you the best college of BCA course , I hope that will useful to pursue for BCA course in reputed college ,

Best Colleges for BCA Course :-
    -------------------------

-Madurai University
    -Apeejay Institute of Management and Information Technology
    -Amity School of Computer Science
    -Garden city college
    -University of Mysore
    -College of Business Studies
    -Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University
    -Maharshi Dayanand University
    -M S Ramaiah Junior and Degree College
    -Universal College
    -J.S.S. Polytechnic for Women
    -Ghousia College of Engioneering

Unregistered

hi myself rajesh i completed my 12th with commerce streame without business math. i am interested to do bca. i am good in computers so am i eligiable to do bca.

Raj@08 Array

hello,
    you can do BCA if you have studied maths / IP in 10+2 as one of your subject....
    You can also go for B.Sc. IT, B. Sc. in Fashion, B.Com LLB, BHM, Banchelors in finance and banking, Bachelor in Arts and then fight for administrative exams...
    You can go for ICWA...
    You can do CFA, CFP with B.Com. (Hons.)..

All the best
    Raj@08

sreeswami Array

Hello Sir......

The minimum eligibility of BCA

1) Student should should complete thier +2 in any recognized board
    2) studentshould take a computer science group in +2 or Commerce with Computer Science
    3) The minimum marks to scored in HSC is 55%
    4) Student must have mathematics as a major subject in 12th level

There are the different courses can be classified in the B.COM ;-
    General
    Bank Manager
    Corporate Secretary
    Accounting and Finance

You can do CFA, CFP with B.Com.

Thank you......

ALL THE BEST........

Unregistered

whether studied fourth group with commerce,serapu tamil,history and geography can study BCA???

kalyani bacchav Array

Hi Friend........

Candidate should should complete thier +2 in any recognized board
    Candidate should take a computer science group in +2 or Commerce with Computer Science
    Student must have mathematics as a major subject in 12th level

Best Colleges for BCA Course :-

-Garden city college
    -University of Mysore
    -College of Business Studies
    -Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University
    -Maharshi Dayanand University
    -M S Ramaiah Junior and Degree College

There are the different courses can be classified in the B.COM ;

* B.COM ( General),

* B.COM ( Bank Manager),

* B.COM (Corporate Secretary),

* B.COM ( Accounting and Finance )

ALL THE BEST...........

Nathan Array

1.Accountancy
    2.Economics
    3.Entrepreneurship
    regards
    Mahak Goyal
    Sorry Friend your not eligible for the BCA course but your eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and this course duration is three stages and divided in to the Six semester.

Eligibility Criteria For BBA:-

>>You should be Complete the 12th standard in commerce stream from recognized school
    >>You should be 60% percentage of mark in your 12th standard.
    >>And there is no age limit for this course.

Best Colleges for BBA Course:-

>>Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda College
    >>Loyola College
    >>Presidency Colldge
    >>Jaya College
    >>D.B Jain college
    >>Stella maris college
    Etc....

After completion of BBA then you can apply for MBA or MCA Course.

msinhasin Array

Eligibility of BCA at Manipal University jaipur

Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and there is no entrance test

The 3-year BCA course has been developed considering that theoretical knowledge as well as practical skill is needed to enter the industry. A career in Computer Application refers to anything or any kind of computer related jobs.
    More Information : http://www.jaipur.manipal.edu/Progra...Pages/BCA.aspx

popeye Array

Yes you are eligible to apply BCA Course after 12th in commerce.

Eligibility Criteria

You should have passed your 12th exam with 50% from recognized board.

You can have any stream in 12th.

You must have Mathematics in your 12th standard.

You can join following companies after completing your BCA :

IBM
    Microsoft
    Larsen & Toubro Infotech
    Mastek Limited
    HCL Technologies
    Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
    CMC Limited
    International Business Machine (IBM) India
    Wipro Limited
    Oracle India
    Infosys Technologies Limited
    Mahindra Satyam

RIYA19 Array

1.Accountancy
    2.Economics
    3.Entrepreneurship
    regards
    Mahak Goyal
    HI FRIENDS,
    Obviously you are eligible for the course BBA..
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
    1)You Should Have Passed HS From Any Recognized Institution With Minimum 60% Marks For Eligible Some Well Known College.
    2)There Is No Age Limit For This Course.

YOU CAN JOIN THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE:
    IBM
    TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS)
    CMC LIMITED
    WIPRO
    IMFOSYS LIMITED

FOMOUS COLLEGE FOR BBA COURSE:
    RAMAKRISHNA MISSION VIVEKANANDA COLLEGE
    PRESIDENCY COLLEGE
    JAYA COLLEGE
    SENT MARIS COLLEGE

Best Of Luck......

Unregistered

IM PRIYANKA,IM STUDIED IN BCA,BUT IM NOT A MATHS STUDENT.I WANT TO STUDY IN MCA,DO ANY POSSIBILITIES FOR THAT PLEASE REPLY ME

Ajaygupta123 Array

Dear aspirant if you want to do BCA then you should have studied computer science in your +2 then only you will be eligible for BCA.

BCA degree will create job oppurtunity for you in many fields like software and other computer related fields.

BEST OF LUCK...

Badshah Array

Hi guest, Bachelor in computer application i.e BCA is a course which deals with computer and its application both theortically and practically. You can get admission for BCA course if you secured 50 % marks in 10 2 and sc/st students it is 45 %. Only few colleges allow commerce stream student to enter in BCA. So must check with the college you want to take admission for Bca that they allow commerce student or not. You must had maths subject in 12th class to be eligible for BCA. Apart from Bca, you can also go, bba, Icwa, hotel management etc.

Unregistered

1.Accountancy
    2.Economics
    3.Entrepreneurship
    regards
    Mahak Goyal
    It is not advisable to do BCA as a commerce student.U can study ICWA and become a cost and works accountant.this course is conducted by ICWAI.U can log on to the ICWAI site to know more details about the course.It is easy to go for classes as it is not like regular college classes wit fixed timings.U can also go for sunday or week-end classes and go for job in the week days and earn simultaneously.

Regards,
    Sneha...

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS ,
    You are a commerce student you join all courses like B.com,BBA ,CA ,MBA etc...
    After 12th standard you apply these courses with 55 % minimum marks and give entrance
    exam and other courses Mass communication, Banks, Hotel manegement, and many
    bechlor's courses.You apply amity University ,IP university and delhi university .I would like to you suggest you go for BBA and then MBA course.You get a good job after MBA course complete .BBA is a 3years and MBA only 2years course .MBA is a master degree its a professional field.
    GOOD LUCK

Sadaf yasmin Array

Absolutely commerce students are eligible to do BCA and MCA. Even Arts students are eligible for the same.Generally Mathematics is considered to be compulsary subject to get admission in BCA.EligibilityEducation QualificationThe minimum education qualification required for the BCA course is 10+2.Candidate should have scored at least 60% marks in 12th board.The commerce is a rich field and it has implementation and scopein almost all the factories, industries and business. For you if you want to go for MBA then you should first go for BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration). After BBA, you might have to only study one more year to get MBA degree.On the other hand commerce is purely accounting and finance field. You can do B.com and thenyou will go for M.com. MBA is always a better option with diverse scope.All the best

Unregistered

Hello sir men 12th commerce se ki h mere 52% markes h me .Kya me BCA me addmison le skti hu pease jaldi bataye

megh@ Array

Hello Friend,
    You are definitely eligible to apply for BCA course being from commerce stream.

BCA
    stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. It is a under graduate course for computer application. The course is having demand since it provide jobs in many software companies and IT sectors.

ELIGIBILITY FOR BCA:

1)The candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with computer or mathematics as compulsory subject.

2)The candidates must have scored at least 55% in 10+2 exam.

3)The age of the candidates must be less than 22 years.

SOME OF THE GOOD COLLEGES FOR BCA:

1)Amity School of Computer Science;
    http://www.amity.edu/ascs/

2)Garden City College;
    http://www.gardencitycollege.edu

3)College of Business Studies;

4)University of Mysore;
    http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in

5)Apeejay Institute of Management and Information Technology;
    http://www.apeejay.edu

6)Guru Govind Singh Indra Prastha University,etc
    http://www.ipu.ac.in

SOME OTHER COURSES THAN BBA, B.com, CS,CA, M.com & MBA are:

>>BA LLb
    >>Hotel Management;
    >>B.Arch
    >>Mass Communication

shars Array

hi,

bca is a bachelor degree in computerapplication .it is a 3 year course.

eligibility:

a candidate must possess 10+2, and maths is amandatory as one of the subject in 10+2 level.

so if you have maths you are eligibili for bca.

job prospects:

BCA will provide jobs in it companies like,mahaindra satyam, infosys,wipro,tcs, siemen communications are hiring bcagraduates.

after bca you can go for mca post- graduateprogramme

IF YOU MATHS IN +2 LEVEL LEVEL YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO DO MCA.

BEING A COMMERCE STUDENT YOU HAVE WIDE OPPOURTUNITIES OTHER THAN THE COURSES YOU MENTIONED ABOVE.

@MFM- MASTER IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
    @ICWA
    @B.COM HONS DEGREE IN VARIOUS FIELDS VIA- MASS COMMUNICATION,ECONOMICS, ACCOUNTANCY, ENTERPREUNIRSHIP

sandeepsaini.saini522 Array

hi,
    BCA stands for the Bachelor in Computer Applications. It is basically a full time 3 year Bachelor program course which can be taken up by 12th pass candidates.

The Eligibility criteria in details are :-

-> You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India with a pass certificate in all subjects that you attempted in your boards.

-> Mathematics is a compulsory subject that you must have studied in your Higher Secondary if you wish to take up BCA.

-> It can be pursued by any 12th pass from any stream, provided that the above point is fulfilled.

-> As such it has neither any age nor attempt limit.
    good luck

Unregistered

hai..
    As per the above comments says that, a commerce 2 student is best choose BCOM or BBA for degree and MCOm or MBA is master degree.is it correct? ya.?what is your opinion?

Unregistered

I recently appeared for my HSC examination with SP but not math .Am I elegible for B.C.A?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?