Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Ed? List of entrance exams conducted by various universities?

Hi, my name is Ram. I have completed BCA, can I eligible for B.Ed.
    and please provide the list of universities conducting exam for it.

ashok rks Array

Re: Eligibility for B.Ed? List of entrance exams conducted by various universities?

B.Ed Is course for how to Teach for the student and the person who are willing become a professor or teacher can study this course

Eligible criteria
    You need to complete your Undergraduate degree in any stream
    You need to have Some Interst to become as professor or a teacher t
    You need to a communication skill

Colleges dor Doing B.Ed
    Dr Zahir Hussian Teachers Training College
    B.E.S College of Education
    Jawaharlal Nehru Smiriti Mahavidhyalaya
    Bhilai Maitri College
    Lovely Institute of Education
    Shiv College of EducationRamakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira
    Moghal College of Eduation
    D.A.V College
    Baselius College

subham21 Array

Re: Eligibility for B.Ed? List of entrance exams conducted by various universities?

dear friend,
    eliible for B.Ed course are
    1.u ned to complete ur undergraduate degree in any stream
    2.u need to have a communicaton skill
    enterance exam conducted by verious universities are
    1. d.a.v. college
    2.MOGHAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
    3.B.E.S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
    4.BHILAI MAITRI COLLEGE
    5.LOVELY COLLEGE OF INSTITUTION
    BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE..............

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi,
    The minimum eligibility criteria for getting admission in B.ed course in india
    Graduation in Arts and Science (no option are available for commerce students) with 50% marks in graduation are eligible for appearing in B.Ed entrance exam of many universities

list of college and institute offering B.Ed course
    Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sankrit Vidyapeeth
    University of Delhi
    Maharishi Valmiki college of Education
    IP University
    Jamia Millia Islamia
    Aligarh Muslim Univeristy, UP
    Assam University, Silchar
    Banaras Hindu University
    Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, UP
    Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishavidyalaya, Maharashtra

best of luck

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

b-ed-250x250.jpg

Candidates who have completed their graduation from any of the recognized university are applicable for B.Ed course.Candidate's graduation marks must be above 50% . Although for SC/ST candidates this marks is decreased to above 45%.Only Arts and Science department students are eligible for B.Ed course.There are some institute provide B.Ed course for B.Com and BBA candidates as well.

Eligibility :

You must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
    Your aggregate in Graduation must not be less than 50% .
    You must be a Graduate in 10+2+3 pattern i.e no academic year lost during your education tenure.
    There must be no active back subjects in Graduation and also in your previous academic career.

Age Limit :

The course in India that does not have any Age Limits is B.Ed.So if you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you can join this course at any stage of your life.

But Every university have their own entrance examination conducted for admission in B.Ed. some of the universities which conduct examination and offer the course of B.ed are

Anna Malai university
    Andhra University
    Himachal University
    ICFAi university
    IGNOU university
    Manglore university

Before taking up the exam once go through all the other universities, different universities have different syllabus, entrance examination, course and fee structure.

All The Best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu.

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HI!
    Eligibility For B.Ed:-
    > Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks and for ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require..
    > Age limit is in between 21-30 year

If you ant to do B.Ed through distance education then you have to score minimum 40% marks..
    and there is no age limit for this course

Top university offering B.Ed :-
    > Delhi University
    > I.P University
    > Guru Nanak University

GOOD LUCK!

bipin Array

B.Ed Is Teaching entrance test.You will be eligible for teacher job at high school level.
    Its a course of 1 yr.

IF you want to be a govt. high school teacher,then you have to have B.Ed course certificate.
    It does not which stream you have studied in your graduation.You just need to be a graduate.

For taking admission in any B.Ed college you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by every state.Based on the merit list you will get admission in different colleges.

Eligibility:

1.You should have any Bachelor degree from approved University with 45% of marks in aggregate.

There is the List of universities for the B.ED course :

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education, Bangalore, Karnataka

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

ndira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    for taking addmission in B.ed, you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by various colleges, the eligibility criteria for the B.ed entrance is :-
    - having undergraduate degree with required % of marks
    -having good communication skills

the colleges that provide B.ED degree are given as follows:-
    -university of delhi
    -jamia millia islamia
    -aligarh muslim university
    -moghal college of education
    -banaras hindu university
    -IP university

so, you can choose any of the above university/college to pursue your B.ED degree;
    all the best..........................

BISWARUPYOGI Array

Those candidate have completed graduation with above 50% marks from recognized university are applicable for B.Ed course.

If you have masters degree then you are applicable for B.Ed.

B.Ed course is two types 1)Distance Mode 2)Full Time Course.

Arts , Science and Commerce steams are applicable for B.Ed entrance exam.

maximum college conduct their own entrance exam.

THE BEST B.ED COLLEGE IN INDIA FOR FULL TIME DEGREE

Bombay Teacherís Training College, Mumbai

D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal

Government College of Education, Chandigarh

Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla

Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi

K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai

Lady Irwin College, Delhi

SNDT Womens University, Mumbai

St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna

University of Bombay

University of Pune

param pita Array

My dear,Candidates who have completed their graduation from any of the recognized university are applicable for B.Ed course.Candidate's graduation marks must be above 50% . Although for SC/ST candidates this marks is decreased to above 45%.Only Arts and Science department students are eligible for B.Ed course.There are some institute provide B.Ed course for B.Com and BBA candidates as well.

Eligibility :

You must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
    Your aggregate in Graduation must not be less than 50% .
    You must be a Graduate in 10+2+3 pattern i.e no academic year lost during your education tenure.
    There must be no active back subjects in Graduation and also in your previous academic career.

Age Limit :

The course in India that does not have any Age Limits is B.Ed.So if you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you can join this course at any stage of your life.

But Every university have their own entrance examination conducted for admission in B.Ed. some of the universities which conduct examination and offer the course of B.ed are

Anna Malai university
    Andhra University
    Himachal University
    ICFAi university
    IGNOU university
    Manglore university

THE BEST B.ED COLLEGE IN INDIA FOR FULL TIME DEGREE

Unregistered

i did my graduation with 40%maks and post graduation with 40% can i apply fo b.ed enteance exams

adi_netgenie Array

B.Ed=====>>>> Bachelor of Education

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

~Graduates Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and the final year students
    ~Graduates in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) the final year students
    ~Students in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual D Students the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technologydegree programme in Engineering/Technology.
    ~Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes

===TOP B.Ed Colleges===
    1. Dr. Zakir Hussain Teachers Training College Darbhanga,
    2. St Annís College of Education Hyderabad,A.G. Teachers College University Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat Telephone: 02692-231890
    3. St. Xaviers College of Education Digha Ghat
    4. Bombay Teachers Training College
    5. Irwin College Sikandra Road New
    6. C E S College of Educational Research And Training

You can do B.Ed from Open universities even
    you can opt for a distant learning course for greater flexibility of studies with pursuing a job

LIST OF OPEN UNIVERSITIES FOR B.Ed
    1. Nalanda Open University
    2. Kota Open University (KOU), Kota
    3. Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
    4. Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education Andhra Pradesh
    5. Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai
    6. netaji open university in Education & Learning

GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!

Vishesh Array

Eligibility for B.Ed

My dear friend
    Here there are the eligibility certaria for B.Ed candidate are...

Eligibility for B.Ed :-
    • You must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
    • Your aggregate in Graduation must not be less than 50%
    • Age limit is in between 21-30 year.
    • You must be a Graduate in 10+2+3 pattern i.e no academic year lost during your education tenure.
    • There must be no active back subjects in Graduation and also in your previous academic career.
    And here the some top universities offering B.Ed...

>.ICFAi university

>.IGNOU university

>.Manglore university

>.Andhra University

>.Himachal University

All the best...

Unregistered

I want to know the list of good books for entrance test?

jyothipriyadashini Array

well, friend;..

Information About B.Ed Entrance Exam :
    -----------------------------------------

Yes, you can apply for B.Ed Exam stands for bachelor of education conducted by the various universities in india for who are take a career in teaching filed to work with teacher in govt schools. And this is a undergraduate course and the duration of this course is 1 year.

For admission in bachelor of education course, you need to write the following entrance exams conducted by the corresponding universities and also required requirements for writing the entrance exams conducted by the indian universities and here i am providing the top b.ed entrance exams are given below :

List Of Entrance Exams :
    -------------------------

= = > IGNU B.Ed Entrance,
    = = > Lucknow University B.Ed Entrance ,
    = = > Delhi University B.Ed Entrance,
    = = > Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance ,
    = = > GNDU B.Ed Entrance ,
    = = > B.Ed Entrance Exam Pune,
    = = > BHU B. Ed. Entrance Exam,
    = = > Kurukshetra University Bed,
    = = > Kerala B Ed Entrance Exam etc.

Required Eligibility :
    --------------------

For attending the entrance exams conducted by the above mention universities, required educational qualifications are you must completed the B.A, B.Com or B.Sc or any other graduation degree from recognized university and here not required any %.

Selection Procedure :
    ---------------------

For admission in b.ed course, the selection procedure is based on the marks secured at the entrance exam conducted by the above mention universities and here the exam question paper will be containing the objective type questions with 4 multiple choice question.

Here no negative marks for wrong answers and 1 mark for every correct answers and the syllabus for entrance exams on english and general knowledge and aptitude test and your academic year subjects etc..

all the best;..

Unregistered

plz send me answer key of du b.ed entrance exam held on 3 june 2012 @ deepalirawal1117@gmail.com.

Unregistered

I did my graduation 49% and post graduation is 60.5% .can i apply b.ed enterence paper.please give me answer.

Unregistered

I did my graduation 49% and post graduation 60.5% cai i eligible b.ed enterence paper.

Unregistered

i have 44.6% in b.sc & 44.6%in m.sc . am i eligible to apply for the b.ed course from ignou?

Unregistered

I am graguate with 44%. Can i apply for bed course.

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    B.ed (bachelor of education) is the course which any candidate have to do in order to make their career in teaching line, every year entrance exam conducted by the different different universities , some of the well known universities for doing B.ed is given as below:-

-Aligarh muslim university
    -jamia millia university
    -delhi university
    -banaras hindu university
    -kurukshetra university
    -mumbai university

now regarding the eligibility criteria for this exam sis given as below:-

-the candidate must have undergraduate degree with certain required % of marks generally(55%).

so, all the best....

Unregistered

I appeared 1st semester after completion 2nd semister under Assam University. May I have my pass certificate with marksheet?

niceday Array

B.Ed or Bachelor Of Education is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as teacher in Schools.The eligibility criteria requirements for B.Ed are as follow-

~The candidate must be a graduate under atleast 10+2+3 pattern;
    ~The candiate must have scored atleast 50% aggregate
    ~The candidate must have atleast one subject in school at the graduation as the main subject

Some good colleges for B.Ed are-

~BHU
    ~IGNOU
    ~Jamia Milia Islamia
    ~Lady Irwin College
    ~Bokaro Steel City College
    ~St. Xaviers College
    ~D.A.V
    ~Bishop Moore

RIYA19 Array

Hi Friends............
    ..............Now I am going to discuss about the topic
    "Eligibility for B.Ed? List of entrance exams conducted by various universities".
    B.ed (bachelor of education) is the course which any candidate have to do in order to make their career in teaching line, every year entrance exam conducted by the different different universities.B.Ed Exam stands for bachelor of education conducted by the various universities in india for who are take a career in teaching filed to work with teacher in govt schools. And this is a undergraduate course and the duration of this course is 1 year.
    This B.Ed Entrance Examination is Generally Held during the Month of June and July . The Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple types . The syllabus for Entrance Examination consist of English , General Knowledge , Aptitude Test etc.. To Crack the B.Ed Entrance Examination you may refer the books like, B.Ed Entrance Examination by R. Gupta , IGNOU Entrance Examination by R.Gupta , Delhi University Entrance Examination by Upkar Prakashan , Uttarakhan Entrance Examination by Jain etc.. This Books are very Useful to crack the B.Ed Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

SOME COLLEGE REGARDING THIS COURSE:

For further information please post here.Hope this information will helps you in future.

THANKING YOU.
    BEST WISHES
    REGARDS FROM RIYA19.

Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY BACHELOR OF ENGG IN COMP TECH (60%) CAN I DO B ED AND IF YES WHICH SUBJECT.

harshit agrawal Array

My Dear............
    B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education this exam is conducted for becoming a teacher

Eligibility Criteria:-

>> The candidate should passed the X and XII examinations conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE and UG Degree
    examination of UGC approved Universities in any one of the school subjects offered by the Directorate of School Education
    at the Secondary / Higher Secondary Education level.

>> Candidates who have passed under Double degree/Additional Degree programme with less than three years duration are not eligible for admission.

List of universities for the B.ED course :-

>> Annamalai University

>> Alagappa University

>> Amity Institute of Education

>> Indira Gandhi National University

>> Vivekananda College of Education

>> Osmania University

>> Kakatiya Unviersity

>> SV University

>> Andhra University

Best of luck......

Unregistered

I have 44% in B.com from DU and 75% in MBA from MDU. Am i eligible for B.ed? If yes then name the universities for B.ed distance learning.

Unregistered

I Completed Diploma in COmputer Science (3 years), afterthat i completed degree - B.Sc (PCM) for 3 years, Can i eligible for B.Ed admission form yadgir

shine.com Array

Hello Dear Friend ....

The ELIGIBILITY criteria is as follows ...

<> You must have a Graduation from a Recognized university with minimum of 50%

<> The Degree may be ..

B.SC

B.COM

B.A ...

>> Almost all Reputed universities conduct entrance exam for taking candidate into their college or B.Ed course

>> You first which to join

>> Then fill the Application form

>> Score well in the exam

>> Good seat in Good University

>> There are many universities offering B.Ed

>> ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY

>> BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

>> PATNA UNIVERSITY

>> UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS

>> MOTHER TERESA WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY

ALL THE BEST

+ Reply to Thread