jyoti_137 Array

Eligibility for Assistant Professor in Engineering college as per AICTE norms?

hi,i am completed my M.Sc. in electronic science and now i am completed my M.Tech in VLSI. I am eligible for post of asst. prof. in engg. colleges as per AICTE norms.plz reply me my mail patiljkp@gmail.com

Varam Array

Re: Eligibility for Assistant Professor in Engineering college as per AICTE norms?

Eligibility required for Assistant Professor:

BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech.

As you have completed your M.Tech degree, you are eligible to apply for Assistant professor post.

Try to complete your Ph.D also, so that it will be an added advantage to you.

The salary range of Assistant Professor is 15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.6000.

Unregistered

Re: Eligibility for Assistant Professor in Engineering college as per AICTE norms?

Hello Sir,

I have completed my Bachelor's in Mechatronics Engineering (BE - 75% Distinction), Anna university and i did my Master Of Science (MS.c) in Production and Logistics from Malardalen University, Sweden (2 year Program).

I would like to know, whether i am eligible for teaching in Engineering Colleges as Assistant Professor ?

harishrp Array

Hello Sir,

I have completed my Bachelor's in Mechatronics Engineering (BE-75% Distinction) and i did my Master (MS.c) in Production and Logistics from Malardalen University, Sweden (2 year Program).

I would like to know, whether i am eligible for teaching in Engineering Colleges as Assistant Professor ?

Unregistered

I have completed MBA degree through IGNOU with first class. Will I be eligible for the position of Asst Professor/Professor in Engineering colleges?

Unregistered

I did B.E in ECE from anna university, Chennai, Tamil Nadu and M.Tech in I.T from VTU, Belguam, Karnataka. Presently working as assistnt professor in an Engg college near tirupati. I want to now whether am i eligible to apply for the post of assistnat professor in any university with different streams in UG and PG. Kindly let me know

Unregistered

i did M.SC( computer technology) from periyar university and M.E. (CSE) V.M.K.V. Engineering college. i want to know whether am i eligible to apply for the post Assistant professor in CSE & IT department?

Unregistered

Eligibility for Assistant Professor in Engineering college as per AICTE norms?

My qualification Is M.Sc(Electronics) and M.Tech( COMMUNICATION & Radar) from A.N.U. Is it is Sufficient or Not. plese send reply
    my mail id: sarma_g_s@yahoo.com

randhirk.rk Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have completed MBA degree through IGNOU with first class. Will I be eligible for the position of Asst Professor/Professor in Engineering colleges?
    IF you want to teach in Engineering college than you should have the below qualifications:
    BE/BTECH

and

ME/Mtech

Also candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in eother BE/BTECH or ME/MTECH
    Some Top Engineering colleges also asks for Phd qualifications also

You need the below Minimum qualifications to teach as Asst Professor in MBA Colleges:

First Class or equivalent in Masters Degree in Business Administration or equivalent

and
    2 years relevant Experience is desirable

Unregistered

May I know in which department do a candidate with B.E in Electrical Engineering and M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering eligible to work, in an Engineering College? Please reply to anumadhavs@yahoo.co.in, manju287@yahoo.co.in

burnnearn4u Array

To all my friends having doubt about Assistant professor after qualifying M.TECH.

I would like to add the following requirements:

1. You must have a M.TECH. degree from a recognized college(AICET, UGC approved).

2. You must have first class in your M.TECh. followed by lower couses (Like B.Tech, 12th , 10th).

3. Communication skills should be good enough to clear interview.

4. Salary may be in range of 15000-45000.

SUGGESSIONS:

1. NET

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is the national level entrance examination in India for postgraduate candidates
    who wish to qualify for admission in PhD research and/or university level teaching jobs in INDIA. For the humanities
    and art discipline it is administered by the UGC NET, while for the science and engineering discipline it is jointly
    conducted by CSIR and University Grants Commission ("CSIR-UGC" NET).

2. Phd

If you wish you can try for Phd, after completion of this you will definitely get post.

Hope this will help you

Unregistered

Hi! I did my M.Sc(applied microbiogy) and M.Tech[Energy&Environmental Engineering].I want to know that am I eligible for assistant professor in civil as per AICTE and Anna University norms?Clarify it?my id:
    hemanthnvn@yahoo.co.in.

Unregistered

Eligibility for Assistant Professor in Engg CSE department.....
    Hi, I have completed my MBA in engg college and UG is B.Tech.....If i am joined as Assistant Professor in MBA department after thaty i will apply M.Tech in Part time.....Is it is possible to switch over finished M.Tech to change cse department....plz give suggestion.....My id : vimalchar@gmail.com

Unregistered

i have completed my MCA degree and MTech degree. I want to know that whether I am eligible for assistant professor in Computer science as per AICTE
    in engineering college. IS it necessary that i should need a B.Tech degree. pls clarify it as soon as possible. pls send me some evidence to prove it if i am eligible to show to my college management. my mail id is chitraan@gmail.com

Unregistered

i have completed my MCA and M.Tech degree. and working as system admin in enggineering college. When i applied for Asst.Professor post in the same college they are rejecting it , reason is i am not having BTech degree. I need ur help to know whether i am eligible for the post according to aicte. if yes can u give me some document to prove it to my college management

RAVI RAJ100 Array

dear friends....

I have completed my Bachelor's in Mechatronics Engineering (BE-75% Distinction) and i did my Master (MS.c) in Production and Logistics from Malardalen University, Sweden (2 year Program).
    1. You must have a M.TECH. degree from a recognized college(AICET, UGC approved).

2. You must have first class in your M.TECh. followed by lower couses (Like B.Tech, 12th , 10th).

3. Communication skills should be good enough to clear interview.

4. Salary may be in range of 15000-45000.

thanks......

Unregistered

i did m.sc(cs) and m.tech(cse) in first class am i eligible for assistant professor please reply me on ramya.b30@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir
    i have passed 10th 2 ug in regular pg in distance education mphil in part time in sub physics can i eligible for a.p
    in affiliated engineering college

Unregistered

10th, 2, U.G in regular P.G in distance education M.phil in part time may i eligible for A.P

er.animesh6 Array

Hello Friend,

Yes, you are eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges as per AICTE rules.

The Basics criteria need for the post of Assistant Professor is M.Tech in the applied stream from any recognizing University as set by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).

But Some colleges prefer some additional qualification as for priority. Like

1. Ph.D in that subject.

2. 2-3 years experience in some colleges (especially in some English medium school/colleges for some teaching skills).

3. Communication skill certificate form any recognized institution.

This qualification will give you priority during the Interview selection process.

Thank You.

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear to become as Assistant Professor as per AICTE norms, you should have following eligibility criteria

First class bachelor's and master's degree in appropriate branch or discipline of engineering or technology or any other subject

If you have 1-2 year teaching experience then you will be preferred by the university or institution

If you are pursuing PhD or have completed PhD under the rule of the UGC/AICTE then also you will be preferred for that post

Now you can see that there is no much qualification required and you are eligible with your M.Sc Degree in Electronics but this eligibility criteria is for private sector assistant professor jobs and if you think that you should become an Assistant professor in government colleges or lecturer in government institution then you will have to appear for UGC NET or SLET entrance test for Lecturer post and will have to qualify this test then only you will be considered as eligible to get the job for the post of lecturer and if you think about college assistant professor then you need to go for state public service commission examination and qualify that exam with good rank then only you will get the post of assistant professor in government colleges or organizations

Now you need to think about your career growth and you I have mentioned that experience is must then you need to collect some relevant experience to get preference during various recruitment processes and to get the job and also go for other compulsory courses for teaching profession as B.Ed and M.Ed to make yourself better in this field

I have attached some notifications for the same information please download and verify and get more knowledge about others posts in this field

All the best

eduforall Array

Hi,

AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education.

AICTE has prescribed some norms for ekigibility of Assitant professor / Professor positions n technical colleges.

These norms are -

Candidate should be first class ( 60% ) in B.Tech / B.E.

OR

M.E. / M.Tech in relevant stream, from an AICTE recognised college.

Preferance will be given to -

Postgraduates.

Candidates having teaching experience.

Ph.D. holders.

NET qualified.

These are the criteria set by AICTE for assistant professor position in any engineering college.

Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in ece and i want to complete my m.tech in eee(control system) then what types of problem wiil occur when i want to join for the post of asst proffessor

nirthane Array

sir,
    I've completed B.E(E.C.E) with 75% affiliated to Anna university college.After Completion i have worked as lecturer in aided polytechnic college for 22 months.now i'm currently doing M.E(Applied Electronics) within two months i will complete my degree.Am i eligible to enter engineering colleges as Assistant Professor?

Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in part time for 7 semesters and i joined as lecturer in a reputed university immediately joining and during joining i have completed 2 years after UG degree in part time i joined for M.E again in part time and now i have been designated as Assistant professor, but by some people i hear that part time is not eligible for assistant professor i want to know whether i am posted properly or my qualification is not eligible for my post. is there anyone in government university like my qualification and in my post

HARSHADA Array

Hello friend,

You are eligible for assistance professor at AICTE. As you have completed your B.E as well as post graduation.

Also you have experience.

So Try for it!!

All the best!!

Unregistered

i have completed my MCA degree and MTech degree.and 13 experience in teaching profession. I want to know that whether I am eligible for assistant professor in Computer science as per AICTE
    in engineering college. IS it necessary that i should need a B.Tech degree. pls clarify it as soon as possible. pls send me some evidence to prove it if i am eligible to show to my college management. my mail id is chitraan@gmail.c

nanipj Array

Hi friend,

As you mentioned you are eligible for assistant professor in computer science post as per AICTE norms.

There is no necessary for B.tech degree.

And also you have 13 years experience in teaching so,there is no problem for you getting an assistant professor post.

All the best

shine.com Array

Hello my dear Friend ...

Follow the below steps carefully

I am giving you the Eligibility criteria to be followed

You must have a PH.D with the FIRST CLASS at "" MASTERS DEGREE "" or at "" BACHELORS DEGREE ""

You must have got either above eligibility criteria .. Or the below one

You must have a MASTERS DEGREE with first class in MASTERS or BACHELORS level with an "" ASSURANCE TO COMPLETE PH.D WITH IN 7 YEARS ""

You need to secure a minimum of 60% in your Academics ..

ALL THE VERY GOOD LUCK

megh@ Array

Quote Originally Posted by jyoti_137 View Post
    hi,i am completed my M.Sc. in electronic science and now i am completed my M.Tech in VLSI. I am eligible for post of asst. prof. in engg. colleges as per AICTE norms.plz reply me my mail patiljkp@gmail.com
    Hey Friend,
    AICTE is All India Council of Technical Education.

The recruitment in the colleges for the post of lecturer and assistant lecturer is also done under the norms of the AICTE.

ELIGIBILITY FOR BEING A ASSISTANT LECTURER:-

><Should have a first class in B.Tech or in M.Tech in the respective stream you will be applying.

><Should have a teaching experience of minimum 3 years.

><Some of the colleges even ask for PhD degree.

Here I have attached the details of the AICTE norms for recruiting as assistant lecturer.

Attached Files

libra Array

hello friends.......i have completed my MCA degree and MTech degree.and 13 experience in teaching profession. I want to know that whether I am eligible for assistant professor in Computer science as per AICTE in engineering college. IS it necessary that i should need a B.Tech degree. pls clarify it as soon as possible. pls send me some evidence to prove it if i am eligible to show to my college management I have completed my Bachelor's in Mechatronics Engineering (BE-75% Distinction) and i did my Master (MS.c) in Production and Logistics from Malardalen University, Sweden (2 year Program). 1. You must have a M.TECH. degree from a recognized college(AICET, UGC approved). 2. You must have first class in your M.TECh. followed by lower couses (Like B.Tech, 12th , 10th). 3. Communication skills should be good enough to clear interview. 4. Salary may be in range of 15000-45000. thanks...

UtkarshBxr Array

Hi Friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education.AICTE has prescribed some norms for ekigibility of Assitant professor / Professor positions n technical colleges. These norms are -Candidate should be first class ( 60% ) in B.Tech / B.E. OR M.E. / M.Tech in relevant stream, from an AICTE recognised college. Preferance will be given to - Postgraduates. Candidates having teaching experience. Ph.D. holders. NET qualified. Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dipu99310 Array

hello friend

as per your details you liked to know about the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for assistance professor as per the term of aicte so

i will tell you that

BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech.

As you have completed your M.Tech degree, you are eligible to apply for Assistant professor post.

Try to complete your Ph.D also, so that it will be an added advantage to you.

thanks

santhosh44 Array

Eligibility criteria for Assistant Professor in Engineering colleges..

The Assistant professors should have Master Degree in relevant branch.

The minimum Requirement of a good academic record, 55% of the marks at the master degree level.

Pay scale for assistant professor 18,600 - 39,100.

For more details here is attachment:
    Attached Files

Unregistered

Hello friends,
    I have passed AMIETE, in June 2004 and M.Tech. in Electronics Design Technology in August 2007. in First Class
    Whether I am Eligible for the post of lecturer in Polytechnic or Assistant Professor in Engg. College.

Unregistered

Hi
    I want to know whether distance education in me/mtech is eligible for ass.profesor after persuing be/btech in regular

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?