Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CDS entrance exam for B.Tech final year pursuing girl candidate?

sir
    if female canditate should apply for cds examination?
    i'm final year B.Tech student am i eligible for this exam?
    plz help me because i am really confused.

chinna926 Array

Re: Eligibility to appear in CDS entrance exam for B.Tech final year pursuing girl candidate?

Dear

Yes You are Eligible to Appear The CDS Exam While your In Final Year
    So All Final Year and Completed Graduates are Eligible to Appear The CDS Exam

CDS Means COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE
    This CDS Exam is Conducting by The union Public Service Commission Two Times in a Every Year
    For This CDS Exam The Following are The Eligibility Details

Only Indians are Eligible
    All males and Females of Unmarried Candidates are Eligible
    Should Be Completed The Any Graduation from The Any Discipline University
    Age Details are:
    For Indian Army:19-24 Years.
    For Indian Navy:19-22 Years.
    For Indian Air Force:19-23 Years
    These are The Details

Mohammed Abdulla Array

Re: Eligibility to appear in CDS entrance exam for B.Tech final year pursuing girl candidate?

CDS-COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE

Yes!! (if men)with no dough you can apply for CDS exams..
    CDS exams are conducted Twice in a year.

ELIGIBILITY:
    THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE INDIAN
    THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE MALE & UNMARRIED.

Shekhar Pandey Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir

Yes you are eligible for the CDS exam but only in the OTA (Officer Training Academy, Chennai) department. The women candidates only mention the first preference OTA because they are eligible only in this department.

Also there is age limit to apply maximum age is 21 years to apply for the CDS exam. The nest CDS-I 2014 will be conduct by the UPSC in January and its form will be start in the end of October 2013.

And as you are from the B.tech side you can direct apply for the SSB interview for officer entry through this website http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in (For Navy officer), http://www.careerairforce.nic.in (For Air Force) and http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (For Army officer). All the above mention website direct recruit the higher educated candidates for the officer level job.

Latest information: 13.07.2013 Employment News Air Force going to issue Ground Officer jobs. You can apply there.

All the best

shine.com Array

Hello my dear Friend ....

C.D.S --- COMBINED DEFENSE SERVICES

The ELIGIBILITY is as follows ..

You must have a minimum of
    GRADUATION

For
    IMA ...& OTA ....degree from recognized university

Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam

The age limits are as follows ..

Naval Academy ::
    19 -- 22 years

Indian Military Academy ::
    19 -- 24 years

Officer's Training Academy ::
    19 -- 25 years

Air Force Academy ::
    19 -- 23 years

NOTIFICATION OF THE EXAM ::
    ( AUGUST AND MARCH )

CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION ::
    FEBRUARY AND AUGUST ..

You must be an Indian Citizen

ALL THE VERY GOOD LUCK

k.uma Array

HI FRIEND,

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service.

CDS exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year i.e CDS-I and CDS-II.

Eligibility criteria:-

1.U must be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

2.No, percentage is not a matter to apply CDS exam.

3.U must be physically and mentally fit.

4.Applicant must be an Indian origin.

5.Male and Female both are eligible for this exam.

Age criteria:-

1.The age limits for Indian naval academy are 19to 22yrs,

2.The age limits for Indian airforce academy 19 to 23 yrs,

3.The age limits for Indian military academy 19 to 24 yrs,

4.The age limits for Officers training academy are 19 to 25yrs.

Selection process:-

1.Written exam.

2.Personal interview.

3.Medical test.

List of the Best coaching institutes for CDS exam:-

1.Defence Academy Chandigarh, Chandigarh.
    2.Brain Strom Academy, Chandigarh.
    3.Pratistha I. A. S. Academy ,Aligarh.
    4.Edusoft Net ,Pune.
    5.Miglani Tutorials, Chandigarh.
    6.Panacea Bharti Institute, Chandigarh.

These are the certain Defense services under CDS exam :-

1.Indian army.

2.Indian air force.

3.Indian naval forces.

4.Officer's training academy.

ALL THE BEST

shivam2k6 Array

Dear Friend,

Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment into Indian Armed Forces via these four training academies:

1. Indian Military Academy,

2. Officers Training Academy,

3. Naval Academy and

4. Air Force Academy.

Being a girl candidate you can apply only for Officers Training Academy through CDS which prepares candidates for Short Service Commission. The training academy is situated at Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Gaya, Bihar.

Eligibility for CDS:

I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy (OTA): Graduation Degree from a recognized University

Naval Academy: B.Sc. (with Physics & Mathematics) or Bachelor of Engineering

Air Force Academy: Degree of Recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering

Indian Military Academy: 19-24 years

Air Force Academy: 19-23 Years

Officers Training Academy: 19-25 years

Naval Academy: 19-22 years

The selection procedure has two stages:

1. Written Test

2. Interview conducted by SSB

For Officers Training Academy, the written test will be of 200 Marks out of which 100 Marks from GK and 100 Marks from English. All questions will be of objective type.

All the best.
    Thank you.

SK1 Array

In the CDS exams there are 4 wings
    >> Indian Airforce
    >> Indian Navy
    >> Indian Military Academy (IMA)
    >> Officers Training Academy (OTA)

Girsl are only allowed to apply for the OTA wing
    They cannot apply to other three wings

Educational qualifications required to apply for OTA is Graduation pass in any stream

Minimum age to apply is 19 years
    Maximum age to apply is 25 years

In the written exams questions would be asked from the below sections:
    >> English
    >>General knowledge

Dharm27 Array

sir

Dear Aspirant,

$$ Yes, Girls candidate are applicable for CDS Examination....

$$ As you have mention that you have pursuing final year of Graduation degree that is B.Tech then you can definitely eligible for this exam....

$$ CDS is stands for the Combined Defense Service. this exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year...

Education Qualification:-

$$ A candidate with Graduation degree in the field of Engineering can apply for all the post of the CDS Examination. while from the other field of study can apply for only Officer's Training post and Military Post....

$$ Final year of Graduation degree candidate can also applicable for it but, a candidate must have to submit their all original Documents while verification process...

$$ A candidate must have Nationality of India....

Age Criteria:-

• For Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years.
    • For Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years.
    • For Naval Academy : 19-22 Years.
    • For Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.

Relaxation for upper age:-

$$ For OBC +3 years on upper age.

$$ For SC/ST +5 years on upper age.

Best Books for CDS Examination:-

$$ Study Package For CDS by Atul Bhardwaj

$$ Popular Master Guide Cds - 2010 by R. Gupta's

$$ CDS Previous Years Papers (Solved) by Rph Editorial Board

$$ CDS Exam Guide by Rph Editorial Board

Hope This Help :->

All the best

With Regards......
    Dharm

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Despite being a female candidate, I am really pleased that you are interested in defense services because over than 90% male candidates prefers to enter in this field but this is very good to see you that you did take interest in this sector and if you are purely dedicated and work hard towards your target then you will definitely get it soon

If you have completed your B.Tech degree or pursuing final year of this course then you are 100% eligible to apply for this competitive examination and you can apply for all sections of this test - IMA, INA, AFA and OTA because to apply for IMA and OTA, a candidate should posses degree in any discipline but engineering degree is must for INA and Engineering graduates can also apply for AFA section so you have to golden opportunity that you can choose your favorite section in this examination and may start up the journey of your career with service in defense of India

First of all you should know that CDS II examination 2013 online application last date has been over before two weeks and next CDS I and II will be conducted and scheduled in next year so you have to decide CDS 2014 as your main goal and start grounding for examination

CDS I will be conducted around February of 2014 and II will be held around September of the next year so you have enough chance and time to get prepared and be perfect in all subjects of this examination so first know examination pattern then get official syllabus and start preparation

Examination Pattern for CDS - IMA, INA and AFA

English Language - 100 Marks Objective Type
    General Knowledge - 100 Marks - Multiple Choice Questions (Objective)
    Elementary Mathematics - 100 Marks - Multiple Choice

First you should download this attached syllabus and read carefully then start preparation for this test and I have also listed some good books that may help you in qualifying this examination please read :

Kalinjar Publication
    Arihant Experts - CDS Preparation Book
    Disha Experts - CDS Guide
    TATA McGraw Hill - All Subjects
    The Hindu - Daily News Paper
    Wizard - Current Affairs Magazine

For original previous years question papers of this exam, you should visit at www.upsc.gov.in

All the best
    Attached Files

vkg Array

In CDS exam girls candidates can only apply for the OTA
    Officiers training academy
    And There are only 20 posts for girls
    Eligibility criteria for CDS-

You should be Graduate in any stream recognized university.

You can also apply while in final year of qualifying exam.

Your Age should be with in 19 to 25 years.

Officers Training Academy (Women):
    Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1983 and not later than 1st January, 1989.
    Widows of Defence Personnel who have died in harness, will be granted age-relaxation of four years in the upper age limit,
    they should have been born not earlier than 2nd January,
    1979 and not later than 1st January, 1989.

james786 Array

Hi,,

B.Tech degree or pursuing final year of this course then you are 100% eligible to apply for this competitive examination and you can apply for all sections of this test - IMA, INA, AFA and OTA because to apply for IMA and OTA, a candidate should posses degree in any discipline but engineering degree is must for INA and Engineering graduates can also apply for AFA section so you have to golden opportunity that you can choose your favorite section in this examination and may start up the journey of your career with service in defense of India

Only Indians are Eligible

All males and Females of Unmarried Candidates are Eligible

Should Be Completed The Any Graduation from The Any Discipline University

Age Details are:

For Indian Army:19-24 Years.

For Indian Navy:19-22 Years.

For Indian Air Force:19-23 Years

These are The Details

Relaxation for upper age:-

> > For OBC +3 years on upper age.

> > For SC/ST +5 years on upper age.

ALL THE BEST

mk.gohel Array

sir

Hi Friend,

Yes , off course you are eligible for CDS exam....

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service

CDS conduct for the following Post:-

• Indian Military
    • Indian Naval Academy
    • Indian Air Force
    • Officer's Training

Educational Qualifications:

Officers Training Academy & Indian Military Academy : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for this exam....

Naval Academy : A Degree in Engineering OR Graduation with Physics and Maths as Subjects from recognized university are eligible for his exam...

Air Force Academy: Degree in any Discipline with (Phy & Maths) as Subjects in (10 + 2) level OR Degree in Engineering. are eligible for this exam..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final years students of graduation degree also eligible for this exam...

There is No any Percentages Criteria....

A candidate must be an Indian....

Age Limit :-

Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years

Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years

Naval Academy : 19-22 Years

Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.

Selection Process:-

• Written Exam
    • S.S.B Interview
    • Medical Test

All the best....

lakshmi dhana Array

Eligibility to appear in CDS entrance exam

Indian Military Academy (IMA)
    • Candidates desirous to appear for Indian Military Academy must have completed 19 years of age. Candidates of more than 24 years of age are not eligible.
    • In terms of education, candidates having a degree from a recognized university or equivalent are eligible to apply.

Naval Academy
    • Aspirants wishing to join Naval Academy must possess a Bachelor of Science (B Sc) degree with Physics & Mathematics or a Bachelor's degree in Engineering i.e. Bachelor of Engineering (BE).
    • Candidates must have completed 19 years of age at the time of applying for the academy. Candidates above 22 years are not eligible for the Naval Academy.

Air Force Academy
    • Candidates must have reached the age of 19 years and must not have crossed 23 years of age.
    • The job seeker must have either Bachelor of Science (B Sc) degree with Physics & Mathematics or a Bachelor's degree in Engineering i.e. Bachelor of Engineering (BE).

Officers' Training Academy (OTA)
    • Candidates must acquire a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
    • The age bar for the candidates lies between 19 years to 25 years.

sister472 Array

::::::CDS EXAMINATION:::::

Educational Qualifications for CDS exam:

Officers Training Academy & Indian Military Academy : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for this exam.

Naval Academy : A Degree in Engineering OR Graduation with Physics and Maths as Subjects from recognized university are eligible for his exam.

Air Force Academy: Degree in any Discipline with (Phy & Maths) as Subjects in (10 + 2) level OR Degree in Engineering. are eligible for this exam.

Age Limit :-

Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years

Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years

Naval Academy : 19-22 Years

Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.

er.animesh6 Array

Hello Friend,

Combined Defence Academy(CDS) is a all India entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC). It is conducted twice an year. CDS I take place in March and CDS II take place in the Month of September. It is conducted for 4 posts Indian Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy. There are different criteria for different sections.they are given below

Eligibility criteria for Indian Air Force Academy in CDS:

1. Educational qualification- Candidate must have B.E/B.Tech from any recognizing University or who are in the final year of the exam.

2. Age limit- Candidate must born after 2nd July 1991 and before 1st July 1995.

3. Gender- Male

4. Marital Status- unmarried.

5. Citizenship- Indian or subjected to Nepal or Bhutan.

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Naval Academy in CDS:

1. Educational qualification- Candidate must have B.E/B.Tech from any recognizing University or who are in the final year of the exam.

2. Age limit- Candidate must born after 2nd July 1990 and before 1st July 1995.

3. Gender- Male

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Military Academy in CDS:

1. Educational qualification- Candidate must have graduation in any stream or B.E/B.Tech from any recognizing University or who are in the final year of the exam.

2. Age limit- Candidate must born after 2nd July 1990 and before 1st July 1995.

3. Gender- Male

Eligibility Criteria For Officers Training Academy in CDS:

1. Educational qualification- Candidate must have graduation or B.E/B.Tech from any recognizing University or who are in the final year of the exam.

2. Age limit- Candidate must born after 2nd July 1989 and before 1st July 1995.

3. Gender- Male/Female

4. Marital Status- unmarried(for male and female)/married(for Male)

So from Eligibility Criteria you can apply for Officers Training Academy post in CDS.

All the Best.

ealp Array

Dear aspirant you must not be confused ,there is no room for doubt a female b.tech pursuing final year can apply for any CDS exam.conducted by Union Public
    Service Commission.CDS(Combined Defence Services)entrance examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

You are eligible to perform UPSC CDS entrance Examination.

CDS ELIGIBILITY:-

* A Graduate or a final year candidate from the recognized University in any discipline can do CDS entrance exam.

**Male/Female both can apply for UPSC CDS entrance examination.

***CDS candidate must be an Indian National.

****Marital Status: Must be single.

Thank You.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?