surajit70 Array

Elegibility criteria for campus selection after B.Tech?

Sir,My 10th is 79% and 12th is 59.2 % can I able to get campus after completion of BTech . Now I am thinking wheter I will take admission in Btech of Not.

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Re: Elegibility criteria for campus selection after B.Tech?

Hi Buddy,

I'm sorry but if you're thinking to join B.Tech just for the sake of campus placements then your percentage in 12th std is below 60% which makes you ineligible for campus placements.

-->The minimum eligibility for campus placements is that 60% of marks throughout the academic career.
    --> No standing arrears.
    --> Some companies are specific that a student must not have any gap in education.
    --> As i said earlier if your only sole aim is to get into B.Tech for the sake of placements then you better don't join as it won't be beneficial for you in any way.
    --> Instead of thinking of B.Tech you can have a look at the other options you have got in front of you which are

1. B.Sc
    2. B.C.A
    3. B.B.A
    4. C.A

--> You can choose any of the above courses as a part of your graduation programme instead of B.Tech.
    --> The duration of these courses is less when compared with B.Tech.
    --> Yes C.A takes a bit longer 4 and 1/2 months to be precise but after completion of it you'll be directly into job based on your performance.

My final verdict is if campus placements is your aim then it would be a waste to take up B.Tech. If you want to go for further studies and have a bright future then B.Tech would serve you, if not you better look up to the alternatives and choose one good course among them.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

wipro84 Array

Hi friend,

images.jpg

You secured good academic percentage so you can crack the job in campus placement itself.But for cracking you should have some more qualifications.Here i mentioned clear details for the campus placements.

>>>ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CAMPUS PLACEMENTS :

1. Person should completed the graduation or any post graduation from recognized university without any backlogs.

2. Minimum 60% aggregate in academics.

3. Good communications.

4. Well knowledge in the technical subjects like :
    JAVA ,

NETWORKING ,

DATA BASE MANAGEMENT ,

C & C++ ,

ORACLE APPS ,

DOT NET etc.
    >>> SELECTION PROCESS IN CAMPUS PLACEMENTS :

1. Written test (
    either off-line mode or on-line mode ).

2. Group discussion (
    optional ).

3. Technical Interview.

4. Personal interview.

>>> Topics Necessary Clearing the Written test.

1. Aptitude Questions.

2. Reasoning Questions.

3. Verbal Questions.

4. Technical Questions.

>>> TOP COMPANIES LIST WHICH RECRUITING THROUGH CAMPUS PLACEMENT MODE ARE :

1. Tata Consultant Services - TCS.

2. Cognizent Technologies - CTS.

3. Wipro.

4. Infosys.

5. Accenture.

6. Inautix.

7. Mphasis.

8. Honeywell.

9. Polaries.

10. Saskan.

11. Mind Tree.

12. Oracle.

13. Microsoft etc.

>>> LIST OF WEBSITES FOR SEARCHING THE JOBS :

1. http://www.freshersworld.com

2. http://www.freejobalert.com

3. http://www.naukari.com

>>> PRESENT SOFTWARE WALKIN'S ARE :
    1. STC-V SERVER :

a) Walkin dates is
    21 - 26th - may - 2012.

b) Location is
    PUNE.

c) Position is software trainee.

2. PARAMETRIX TECHNOLOGIES :

a) Walkin date is
    21st - may - 2012.

b) Location is
    MUMBAI.
    All the best.

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>> The Eligibility Criteria for Campus Selection after B.Tech are :--

-- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th

-- The cadidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 12th

-- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in Graduation

-- The candidate should not have any Backlogs

-- The Candidates must have Good Communication Skills,Technical Skills and etc.,

.............GOOD LUCK..........

King Array

Hello Dear,
    You have not yet taken admission in B.TECH so i would suggest you to go in the field where you are very much interested and you think that you can prosper in that particular field.You should not think of B.TECH and judge it only on the basis of Campus recruitment.It is completely a wrong decision.

At present the level of education has increased a lot and there are many fields or specializations in which you can get into and everything depends upon your ability and skills.Companies give placement to those students whom they find to be appropriate in terms of their required skills and qualification norms.

Mark my Words.If there would be a branch or field of study which would be considered by a majority of students to be totally useless and a waste, then Indian Government would remove that particular branch or field of study, it may be in any field/stream.
    So every field has its own individual and separate merits and advantages.
    Not just a particular field can get the majority of votes or concerns by students.
    There are lots of scope and field of study except just Engineering and Medical.

So first of all you have to judge yourself.In which particular field you are very interested to study after your 12th completion.
    You have to decide that.
    Take time but try to decide Wisely.

As per your question let me inform you that after B.TECH Completion Campus Placement Process is held in each and every institute for the final year students.Good and Reputed Premier Universities of India are visited by the Top Ranked Companies/Organizations with a worldwide repute.
    Other colleges get normal visits by average rated companies.
    But overall it depends upon your skills and knowledge to crack it through.

Most of time students face such type of percentage issues not only at the time of campus interview but also at the time of when students going for walk in interview. Generally good IT MNC's companies like TCS, Infosis, Wipro, Birla Soft have 60% throughout percentage criteria but sometime the provide 1% or 2% relaxation for good candidates.

Don't worry to think about this because there are lots of companies who looking for good employees rather than good percentage and once u have experience you can go anywhere in any company.

Never mind........ur r a graduate for a reason.........
    because u were better than the rest of the lot.

55% is good enough.....and believe me confidence and adaptability is what they are looking for.Not ur 10th and 12th marks.
    The idea is to not show it in your face if you are confused or panicked by questions.

I was asked about my career objective on my first interview.....and i hadn't even read my resume properly. but i managed.....most of my friends panicked

i was asked what would happen if this is executed. (in my last interview)
    for(i=1;i<10;i++) ;

i said the wrong answer....and the interviewer asked if i was planning to change my answer....i denied it confidently knowing i was wrong.

TIPS: to build confidence and eliminate nervousness

Outside the interview cabin when you are asked to wait talk to your fellows. have a lot of fun. do the craziest things. never shut your mouth. when you are called you will enter the cabin with the same mood u were creating outside with your friends.
    Attitude...you have nothing to lose.

If you don't follow my last advise....you will never pass a test.

Always remember Success comes to the fearless for his decisions and words are not overcast by emotions.

I hope this will help you.

Good luck for your great career ahead.

With Regards,

K.I.N.G.

adi_netgenie Array

Quote Originally Posted by surajit70 View Post
    Sir,My 10th is 79% and 12th is 59.2 % can I able to get campus after completion of BTech . Now I am thinking wheter I will take admission in Btech of Not.
    after B.TEch you will be getting jobs in many companies from your campus placement cell......
    every engineering colleges some kind of placement division for the 4th year students .....
    many big and small firms come to these engineering colleges to recruit young professionals !!!!! the basic eligibility norms are almost same for all with slight variation from each other

!!!Eligibility Criteria Required!!!

• 75% in 10th level
    • 60% in 12th level
    • average grade of 6.5 in the B.Tech Course
    • maximum of 1 year gap in studies between HS and Colleges studies
    • proficiency in English
    • Ready for a transferable job

most of the placements are carried out by the IT sector giants along with some core sector firms
    am enlisting the names of the top Companies that come to campussing in the B.Tech colleges

!!!!!TOP RECRUITING FIRMS !!!!

• COGNIZANT
    • GOOGLE
    • YAHOO
    • SAIL
    • INDIAN OIL CORPORATION
    • Bharat Petroleum
    • Electricity corporation
    • Neyveli Lignite corporation
    • ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD
    • KOGEN-X PVT LTD
    • TECH MAHINDRA
    • NTPC
    • DVC
    • ONGC
    • 21 CENTURY WEB
    • INFOTECH SOLUTIONS
    • Power Grid Corporation
    • Reliance Infrastructure
    • SUN MICRO SYSTEMS
    • SYNGENTA INDIA LTD

you should register yourself with some websites like

• naukri.com
    • timesjob.com
    • monsterindia.com
    you will get more job info related to your field from these websites ....so these are quite beneficial

work hard......WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usharani chepuri Array

hii...

You are saying that 12th percentage is below 60%,but it is not eligible for campus placement...

so better to choose another option than B.tech,there are many courses which are the best

some of the courses are:

B.sc

C.A

B.B.A

Many companies are offering jobs,some of the companies are

Wipro

Google

HCL

ACCENTURE

MICROSOFT

Do Hard Work
    Keep going

Good Luck

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    You can get good company based on your marks and Technical skills.For getting job in good company you must be have the following Qualification,
    • You don't have any history of Arrears
    • Must have good communication skill
    • Marks should have above 70%
    • good Technical skills

If you have this qualification you can get job in Good MNCs.Otherwise you can get job in any normal companies.

ALL THE BEST........

ranjith1438 Array

Hai,You can get good company based onyour marks and Technical skills.For getting job in good company you must be have the following Qualification,*. You don't have any history of Arrears*. Must have good communication skill*. Marks should have above 70%*. good Technical skills.Best of luck.

Unregistered

If i failed in personal interviews Is there any chance to get a good jobs?

Unregistered

sir,can you inform me eligibity criteria to select to infosys campus interview.

sherymaan Array

Yes you can get campus selection.There are many companies from which you can get placement.There is one disadvantage related to you percentage.There are a percentage criteria for some companies.You should have 60% aggregate percentage in 10th,12th and engineering.
    So dont worry.
    All the best.

Unregistered

sir my 10th percentage is 86% nd 12th is 58%. m i eligible for campus selection.....

Unregistered

sir,i have 62% in 10th & 57.2% in 12th.can i get good job as a b.tech student???

sreeswami Array

Hello Friend..... I think if campus placements is your aim then it would be a waste to take up B.Tech. If you want to go for further studies and have a bright future then B.Tech would serve you, if not you better look up to the alternatives and choose one good course among them. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CAMPUS PLACEMENTS : 1. the Student should completed the graduation or Completed any post graduation from recognized university without any backlogs. 2. The student should have Min. 60% aggregate in academics. 3. The candidate should have Good communications. 4. candidate should have Good knowledge in the technical subjects like ATA BASE MANAGEMENT,DOT NET, JAVA ,NETWORKING , ,C & C++ ,ORACLE APPS, etc. THANK YOU.... ALL THE BEST..

kalyani bacchav Array

HELLO SIR,
    Elegibility criteria for campus selection after B.Tech ; -

The minimum eligibility for campus placements is that 60% of marks throughout the academic career.
    No standing arrears.
    Some companies are specific that a student must not have any gap in education.
    As i said earlier if your only sole aim is to get into B.Tech for the sake of placements then you better don't join as it won't be beneficial for you in any way.
    Instead of thinking of B.Tech you can have a look at the other options you have got in front of you.
    maximum of 1 year gap in studies between HS and Colleges studies
    proficiency in English
    Ready for a transferable job ......

ALL THE BEST.......

Unregistered

sir,
    I m doing engineering in Electronices and telecommunication .i got a year drop in second year.In my 10th i got 70% and in 12th i got 70% from CBSE board..Now i m in T.E and my aggregate is 60% till now....... DO U THINK I AM ELIGIBLE FOR CAMPUS SELECTION...

RECORD Array

The basic eligibility criterion followed by many companies during campus placement is given below-
    >>the B.tech candidate should have minimum 60% aggregate in academics
    >>candidate should have scored minimum 60% marks in 12th and 10th.
    >>candidate should not have any back papers when placement is going on.
    >>candidate should not have any year-gap(DC) in graduation.

There are few high ranked IT sector companies that ask for 70% marks in academics also.

Some companies also raise there criterion to 65% for off-campus placement.
    so it is recommended that one should go for a job through on-campus placement drive itself.

some of the companies where a B.tech candidate can get a job are-

Wipro
    Tata Motors Limited
    Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)
    Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
    Maruti Udyog Limited
    Bajaj Auto Ltd.
    HCL Technologies Ltd.
    Hero Honda Motors Limited
    Hindalco Industries Ltd
    Reliance Energy Limited
    Grasim Industries Limited
    Jet Airways (India) Ltd.
    Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd
    Cipla Ltd.
    Gujarat Ambuja Cements Ltd.
    Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited
    The Tata Power Company Limited
    Associated Cement Companies Ltd.
    Nestlé India Ltd.
    Hindustan Zinc Limited
    GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited
    Siemens India Ltd.
    Motor Industries Company Limited
    UTI Bank Ltd.
    Zee Telefilms Limited
    Bharat Forge Limited

good luck

navjotsidhupamal Array

hello friend...!!!->this whole depends upon your marks in B.TECH or B.E.->as you have good marks in 10th but not good in 12th .->the eligibility criteria for campus placement is that you should have at least 60 or 55% marks in 10th,12th and in graduation.->you should be good in aptitude.->you should have good communication and technical skills.thank u!!!

arpita_31 Array

Hello Surajit,
    Good % in 10th but bit low in 12th, If possible try to give improvement exam of 1 or 2 subjects and bring your % above 60 and in B.Tech score at least minimum of 70% to be eligible to sit for campus placement for almost all companies..
    Sitting for campus placement doesn't mean you get a job, it all depends on your knowledge, confidence and answering skills.
    So study well in B.Tech and be an all rounder.
    Try to get some certificates and good projects related to your stream of knowledge and create an advantage for you over others..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir,
    I m doing engineering in Electronices and telecommunication .i got a year drop in second year.In my 10th i got 70% and in 12th i got 70% from CBSE board..Now i m in T.E and my aggregate is 60% till now....... DO U THINK I AM ELIGIBLE FOR CAMPUS SELECTION...
    Hello,
    As your % in 10th and 12th is good, but job will depend on your BE % and as you have taken a drop of one year, then it could be a case of not meeting the eligibility criteria of the companies, your % in BE is also only 60%, these days companies ask for 70% and your projects and additional certificates...
    So your chances is less, else your Luck...
    It depends on company to company also, small names may take you but big names least possible..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

sir,i have 62% in 10th & 57.2% in 12th.can i get good job as a b.tech student???
    Hello,
    Your % in 12th is less and it may act as an hurdle for you, you should go for improvement exam for 12th class subjects in which you can think of a chance..
    then think for B.Tech and good % in it, no sacrifice of less then 70%..
    Need not to take any degree course keeping in mind it is going to provide you a job, give your best and have confidence on yourself and gain maximum knowledge in your field with each and every basic clear.
    Also go for various trainings and certificate courses related to your field...

Chances are less, but need not to loose hope..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

If i failed in personal interviews Is there any chance to get a good jobs?
    Hello,
    Failing in one does not mean that there is no opportunity left..
    Take it as a learning and realize your mistake and work on it so you wont repeat it again..
    Learn more and more and gain maximum knowledge and work on your communication skills,
    Have confidence and give your best in the next company interview, there are lot many companies who require the talent of yours..

All the best
    arpita_31

SKY.BHALODI Array

As you got less than 60% in 12th so that it will create some problem in campus recruitment because the most of company have the requirement throughout 60% so that at that time you are not eligible .
    Also one thing you got bad percentage in 12th so that it is better for you to do not go for B.Tech because engineering is very hard field .
    You can't survive in that field .
    But don't loose the hope there are other branch also which provide you good future .
    Like you go for the following stream
    BCA
    BBA
    Bsc.IT
    CA
    CS
    B.Com
    B.A.
    and also you can get the good job in bank sector or any government sector also .

So for my suggestion you don't go for B.Tech , choose another branch in which you are interested .

Because other branches also have good future .

best of luck

saasmari Array

Dear pal,
    • The eligibility criteria which one needs to satisfy for campus interview depends upon the company that recruits you.
    • Most of the company calls for aspirant without arrear. So try to complete the paper in the first attempt itself.
    • The percentage bar depends upon the number of aspirants they are planning to recruit . If they are interested in recruiting many aspirant then they will provide with more relaxation.
    • The minimum marks called by most of the company is 60%.
    • There are companies which provide with high salary recruiting the aspirants through the campus placement .
    • do not appear in all the companies that comes for recruitment. Wait for the company which is of your interest and do apply for that.

Unregistered

sir i have 60% marks in 10 and 54% marks in 12 so can i get job in campus

joyshreenath Array

Hi,
    Since you have very specifically pointed out that you want campus placements, then it will be easier for me to answer. See mostly companies want 60% all through and that means a 60% and above in your 10th standard, 12th standard, graduation and in your every academic career. Even one of the most commendable, worker friendly company, Cognizant also asks for a 60% all through your academical career. So it will be difficult for you to hit some of the front runners in corporate industry like IBM,Infosys, HCL,etc. But why would you wish only for campus placements? There is so much more to do other than campus placements.

I will show you how. You can study M.Tech in Nano Science. This is a genre of education, which is highly in demand. You can go for this and later on join as a project intern in some educational organization also as their research fellow. There are a lot of things to do in this department, so you can definitely concentrate on this area. You can do B.Tech in Biotechnology. M.Tech in Biotechnology will be the most appropriate thing to do. This will help you hugely in your career. One more important branch of study is ECE. This will be able to put you in government jobs. Think about it.

Unregistered

my 10% is 72% from c.b.s.e and 2 marks is 59% from c.b.s.e and i am doing b.tech in mechanical stream last year student and got 71% in b.tech can i illigeble for campus placement or not ? give me some answer what i am doing?

sai5a3 Array

Hai friend

Now a days 12th is not all considred for the jobs

Even 12th marks are also not considered as a criteria in interviews

So Taking admission in to B.Tech is the wright step after 12th calss

Now a jobs opportunities are more for B.Tech students with Good Communication skills

if u want to get a job u must have the following

-> %>65

->communication skills

->aptitute reasoning

The interview process takes placa as

->Aptitude test

->group discussion

->Technical interview

->HR

All The Best

Badshah Array

Hi guest, joining B.tech only for campus placement is not a better thing, you must have interest in that particular course. During the campus placement, your's academic background will be checked, generally company prefers the candidates you have secured more than 60% in all his exams. You have scored good marks in 10th but on the basis of your 12th marks, they may reject you. Apart from it, they also check your performance in b.tech, your's communication skills, abilities, strongest and weakest point. Take a wise step.

Lks Rcs Array

hi ,

your question is good one :

CAMPUS SELECTION PROCESS GIVEN BELOW :

ELIGIBILITY :

- candidate must complete undergraduate in recognized university

- some of the companies offering minimum 55% of marks eligible

- but some of the companies must scored minimum 60% of marks .

ROUNDS CONDUCTING :

- APTITUDE TEST

- GROUP DISCUSSION

- TECHNICAL INTERVIEW

- PERSONAL INTERVIEW

- HR INTERVIEW

COMPANIES ARE :

- TCS

- WIPRO

- INFOSYS

- SATYAM

- ARICENT

- DELL

- HP

- HCL

- CTS

IMPORTANT NOTE :

- you must well aptitude test and group discussion

- And you know your subject like java , dot net , oracle etc... its strong and thoroughly you will prepare

- And final one your communication skills is very important thing

I hope the above information are useful to you.......

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    Elegibility for Campus selection of various IT Companies like TCS,ACCENTURE,WIPRO,INFOSIS are
    60% marks in 10th examination from any recognised board
    60% marks in 10+2 examination from any.recognised board(best of five)
    CGPA(COMPLETE GRADE POINT AVERAGE) of 6.75 till now 6th sem with no blacklog in any subject in any semester.
    CAMPUS SELECTION PROCESS:
    1. Aptitude test
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview

rvchande2 Array

Listen dude,you have got 59.2% in your 12th. Now most of the Company look for 60% minimum throughout your academic.i.e.-10th+12th+B.tech(Average)
    now,it depends on the company what criteria they select for recruiting the students.

Minimum Criteria i can say is:
    1.)first class (60%)in your B.E./B.tech throughout or Average of all sem.
    2.)No Backlog in B.tech or maximum 4 throughout all the Sem.

After that
    Aptitude Test will be conducted.again this test is also depends on company whether they will take Only aptitude or ptitude+Reasoning+Technical.
    After that G.D.(Depends on the company they can directly opt for PI after Aptitude skipping the step of GD(for example-TCS doesn't take GD)
    After that P.I.(Technical+H.R.)(Depends on the Company)
    and finally if you clear all this then you get selected for the Job.
    I hope the info that i gave is Enough to understand.
    Bye.:-)

Unregistered

my 10th precentage is 86% and 12th precentage is 70.3% . i am in btech college 4th year. this year i wuld be applying for campus placement. my cgpa till now is 7.04 with one back log in a nonbranch papper. do i have any scope of getting a job in my college campus selection??

Unregistered

i am doin b.tech (4th year)
    i hve swcured 73% in 10th n 55% in 12th.......
    i m nt elligible fr any cmpany...but i hve 70% aggregate in b.tech till now..
    wat to do sir?
    i rlly need help coz this is stressn me out...
    ansnwr soon as possibl

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    The general eligiblity criteria for Top MNC company. like TCS,ACCENTURE,WIPRO,INFOSYS,IBM is 65% marks in 10th,12th and B.Tech and good communication skill with knowledge in programming language C/C++.
    As per this criteria you are not eligible for that company.But you are eligible for other companies like HCL,DELL,AMAZON,CTS,SYNTEL etc companies as they recruits students. having less than 65% marks.
    You are eligible for the govt. jobs given below
    BSNL
    DVC
    ECL
    ISRO
    DRDO
    INDIAN AIR FORCE
    INDIAN NEAVY
    INDIAN OIL CORPORATION PVT. LTD.
    For finiding more job opportunities as per your accademic qualification you can register yourself in the following websites
    www.timesjob.com
    www.monsterindia.com
    www.naukri.com
    All the best for your future.

megh@ Array

Dear Friend,
    For campus selection after B.Tech you need to have good marks in your graduation level.

Since you have completed the 10+2 level only you should take up your studies according to your interest.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

>>The candidates should have 60% marks in 10th and 10+2 level.

>>The candidates should have 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA at graduation level.

>>There should be no pending back log.

>>Some of the companies do not allow any educational gap and some companies allow maximum 2 year educational gap.

>>You should have positive attitude and good communication skills.

>>You should have good computer knowledge like:

~C
    ~C++
    ~Java
    ~Dot Net
    ~Database Programming.

SELECTION PATTERN IN TOP COMPANIES:

>Written Exam
    >Group Discussion
    >Technical Interview
    >HR Interview.

SOME SITES FROM WHERE YOU CAN GET JOB ALERTS:

http://www.freejobalerts.com

http://www.naukri.com

http://www.fresherworld.com

http://www.mosterindia.com

Unregistered

im in 6th sem with 89% in 10th ,60.80%in 12th and 7.5 till 6th sem in btech.so tell may i elligble for software companies

rrshinde Array

Dear Friend,Eligibilty Criteria for B.Tech Placement is As Follows.1.At Least 60 % marks in SSC,HSC,Degree2.Clear Aptitude Test3.Group Discussion.4.Technical Round4.HR RoundSome Company May Change their criteria as per the Requirement like consider only Degree 60% in that case any one has less than 60% in ssc or hsc may eligible for aptitude testif he or she clear all the round the he or she get selected

Unregistered

sir i m student of btech(IT)...my 10th percentage is 70 n 12 percentage is 65 but in b tech...1 semester is back....and my aggregate in btech is 60....so tell i eligible for any company...plz reply sir..

TER007 Array

Hello Surajit

Well campus interviews has always been a matter of great concern for many candidates.But its really very important for you to satisfy the eligibility norms of the visiting company. In the universities, generally IT MNCs visit and they look forward to talent and outstanding academic track record.

As far as your case is concerned ,I guess you will face trouble because of your 12th marks. The MNCs never negotiate with any of the eligibility norms.So I feel really sorry to say that you won't be eligible for most of the companies. If you want to know more on the eligibility criteria then please refer below:

--> 60 % THROUGH OUT ACADEMICS

--> NO ARREAR OF BACKLOGS IN ANY SUBJECT DURING THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.

--> FLUENCY IN ENGLISH IS A MANDATORY

--> NO YEAR GAPS WOULD BE ENTERTAINED IN THE EDUCATION

--> EXPERIENCE OF 0 TO 12 MONTHS (HOWEVER FRESHERS MAY APPLY )

But you should not take your decisions only on the basis of campus placements.Sometime good candidates with an outstanding academic track record also fail in getting placement. If you complete your Engineering with 60 or more percentage then your opportunities would certainly increase .If you are getting a chance in a good college then you must not defer that opportunity because some good college always provide placement assistance to even the non-career candidates also.

Have-them-both.jpg

Mind you one important thing.The govt and P.S.U jobs also never demand 60% career. Just getting 60 % in the Engineering graduation is more than enough for govt jobs.So take your own time and decide accordingly. Anyways best of luck.

Regards

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant...

You can take admission B.tech and of course you eligible for sit campus selection recruitment.

Some eligibility criteria you must have be fulfilled and then you can give campus selection exam.

Eligibility for campus selection :-

You should have 60 % marks in B.tech.

You do not have any previous back log and all subjects you clear 1st attempts .

Your age limit should be below 27years.

SELECTION PROCESS:-

Written exam

technical exam

HR interview

You can get a jobs in this companies are given below:-

Tata

wipro

dell

microsoft

TCS

Bhel

Bel

Sail

gail

HCL

Airtel

GOOD LUCK

awwsomegirl99 Array

HERE IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

The Eligibility Criteria for Campus Selection after B.Tech are-

The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th

The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 12th

The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in Graduation

The candidate should not have any Backlogs

The Candidates must have Good Communication Skills,Technical Skills and etc.,

Thank you
    all the best

Unregistered

sir i have 79% in 10th 77%in 12th and 66% in b.tech(it) can i get a good job.

Unregistered

can i get a job with 75% in 10th, 55% in 12th,70% in btech in IT companies. IS there any IT company with eligibility criteria 50% above in 12th

Unregistered

is there any exemption for students in written examination who secured above 75% in all semesters for tcs placements...

Hi friend, Array

The eligibility criteria for campus placement after B.Tech are as follows

* There should not be any standing backlogs. Companies wont allow to enter the selection process with any backlogs. So you should work hard to complete your degree without any standing arrears.

* Minimum of 60% in 10th grade As you scored 79% you are eligible under this criteria.

* Minimum of 60% in 12th grade. You scored 59.2% which is approximately 60% . This criteria obeyed.

* There must not be any year gap in the course of your education for more than 2 years. Incase if there is any gap, you must give them proper explanatory reasons for their queries while placements.

Tips:

* Be strong in your core and technical subjects.

* Develop your programming skills in C, C++ and JAVA

* Enhance you communication and leadership abilities. This would help you a lot.

Best wishes :-)

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

If you wanna be selected in campus then you may get it and you are having good percentage in academic years and if you complete B.Tech with at least 70-80% marks then i assure you that you will definitely be hired in some companies by campus selection and to be selected for it you must have a fluent English and good skills and best communication skills.

All the best

spider man Array

hello friend generally eligibility for campus recruitment is 60% marks in graduation ,10th and 10+2 and candidate should not have any backlogs and also there should not be any gap between your education ,as you have less than 60% marks in 12th you may not be selected.

shine.com Array

Hello Dear Friend ....

>> You must have Graduation from a Recognized University with a minimum of 60%

>> You must not have any BACKLOGS

>> Final year students are also eligible for CAMPUS PLACEMENTS

>> You must have Good Technical Knowledge

>> Good Communication skills

>>Good Analytical skills

>> Reasoning

>> Better Aptitude Skills .....

ALL THE VERY BEST

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis