pratik Array

Electronics companies for practical training for B.Tech 3rd year student?

which are the companies in electronics that will give practical training for 3 rd year b.tech student in ece?

zoey Array

Re: Electronics companies for practical training for B.Tech 3rd year student?

hmmm ...there r a lot of companies who provide paid as well as unpaid industrial trainings to 3rd year students of b.tech...
    i myself am undertaking my 6 months industrial training at aircel,jammu.....similarly u can go for reliance ,idea,vodafone,bhel,etc
    some of the companies like samsung n nokia ask for gud schuling n gud aggregate in engg ...
    among the paid training the best is considered that of bsnl which asks for about 1000 per week but the quality of training given is just fab .....i myself did my 2 months training at bsnl jammu
    ibm takes only 6 students per year for the purpose of providing training ...
    for electronics field the two companies that continue to rule the field of training in electronics in india are ericson n alcatel ....

akhilesh beri Array

for 3rd year training the period i suppose is 1.5 months
    u don't have to worry
    u do any course related to your interest and go for good projects this will help u lot during placements rather than for companies
    first of all they'll not hire u , if will they'll not teach u anything
    so why to waste time

Hasham Array

U nay work or trained at

BSNL
    BHEL
    ECIL
    RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS
    INTEL
    TATA
    etcc..

besides u may contact www.wlci.com foe other internships.

all the best

Immy28791 Array

Being a 3rd year student in same branch!! I Would Tell You to Get Trained at BSNL TATA RELIANCE as these the 3 best dream company of our field
    Its generally a period of 1-1.5 Months
    Ericson and alcatel also good ones

Maharnav Array

There are many companies which provide industrial training for the electronics students.Particularly the training between the intermediate months of the end of 3rd year and the start of 4th year is the effective time to complete the training.Companies like BSNL,Vodaphone,Reliance,Nokia Siemens provide industrial training of near about 30 days.Since ,you are in 3rd year you can go for industrial training for Embedded Systems(with the Rhapsody tool)provided by IBM or in any company.
    I too also had applied for the same in the month of june for 45 days.Besides this you can apply for railway training also. The training you do will help you to have more idea practically and will help you to put down ideas for your project and seminars.

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    being an electronics engineering their are many many core as well as private companies in which you do your summer training . some of the best core companies like NOKIA,SAMSUNG,SIEMENS,INTEL etc but these companies require high percentage of marks in b.tech , like 80% or above and some other companies like TCS,ACCENTURE,CAPEGEMINI,DEOLITTE US etc, . so, you can do any course related to your branch ......................
    all the best................

Maharnav Array

There are many companies which provide industrial training to electronics students .Some best companies like BSNL,Vodaphone,Ericsion,etc provide best quality training for 30days .Training taken between the intermediate months i.e the end of 3rd year and start of 4th year is the effective time to complete it. You can also do industrial training of Embedded Systems(using Rhapsody tool)by IBM .I too have applied for the same in the month of june for 45 days.Besides this you can do railway training too.Industrial training will help you to get ideas practically and to put them down in your projects and seminars in final year.

King Array

Hello Dear,
    There are lots of good companies which provide practical training for B.Tech 3rd year student.Like Cisco.It offers jobs to god interns as well.Then Xavient Infosystems, Tejus Networks, Holoflex Limited, O.E.N India, Reliance Telecommunications Pvt. Ltd., HCL Infosystems, Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited(BHEL), Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL), NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation), SAIL(Steel Authority of India Limited), Electronics Corporation of India Limited(ECIL), BSNL, MTNL. Where BSNL,MTNL and HCL Infosystems have paid modules.So in some companies you may apply directly while for some companies you will require reference as an employee of that particular company who takes your responsibility.So plan and decide wisely.Also if you get time then try to complete a project work under the Officer-In-Charge for your department and submit it within time so that you can attain practical knowledge, experience and a valuable Certificate which will help you in your future while searching a Job.
    I hope this will help you.
    Thank You.

You have a great future ahead.

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi,
    Some companies in cooperation with participating college, offers internships for students enrolled tull time in specific three year degree/dipoma programms. These internship offer hands technical education and experience and valuable networking opportunities.

Students may earn many of the benefit avalible to full time employees including
    Competitive Compensation
    Access to professional and personal; development course
    Opportunites to network with expert at informational sessionis, career fairs, social events, and recreational activites

BSNL
    Reliance
    Intel
    TATA etc.,

best of luck

Unregistered

which company i have to prefer for my training period (45 days) after 3rd year...??????

Akhilesh Dabral Array

hello,
    There are many companies which provide industrial training for the electronics students
    Students may earn many of the benefit avalible to full time employees including
    Competitive Compensation
    Access to professional and personal; development course
    Opportunites to network with expert at informational sessionis, career fairs, social events, and recreational activites

BSNL
    Reliance
    Intel
    TATA etc
    best of luck

Unregistered

Software Development companies for practical training for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Unregistered

hey...i m a B.tech ECE final year student....in my last sem i have to do 6 months training....will you please help me...what should i choose...VLSI or EMBEDDED....???
    so much confused....
    plz help me....

Unregistered

Hello,I am a BTech final year student and I want to go for some course during my six months industrial training...I have already done core java and I have nterest in software and communication department so can you pls suggest me if I should go for Advance Java or any other course which is in demand for getting a good job?

Unregistered

Hello,I am a BTech final year student and I want to go for some course during my six months industrial training...I have already done core java and I have nterest in software and communication department so can you pls suggest me if I should go for Advance Java or any other course which is in demand for getting a good job?

chandu22 Array

There are many companies which provide industrial training for the electronics

in b.tech final year students the college can send them to industrial training

some of the companies are

bsnl
    reliance
    intel
    tata
    bel
    bhel
    hope it is use full to u

good luck

Unregistered

dear sir.. plz give me reference about electronics and communication companies.. which will give us salary..

Unregistered

Hi sir..this is Deepu. I am doing b.tech 3rd year in visvesvaraya college of engg. & tech. from ece department.what will be the requirements for me to get internship in a good company.Do we need any reference person to get an internship in the top most companies.

Unregistered

i want the list of companies for traning for ece steam for b.tech n my email

arunwillbe1 Array

Hi friend,

Electronics field is ever green field.There are many companies available for in the world for practical training for B.Tech 3rd year.

Hopefully you can apply for any electronic company on which you have interest.

---> List of electronic companies for practical training in india are :

1. Beetel.

2. bharat electronics.

3. BPL.

4. Godrej.

5. iBall.

6. HCL.

7. Lava.

8. Micromax.

9. Intex.

10. Moser baer.

11. notion Ink.

12. Onida.

13. karbon.

14. Kebstar.

15. Koryo.

16. Western etc.

---> OTHER ELECTRONICS COMPANIES IN OTHER COMPANIES ARE ;
    1. In japan :

a) Allied Telesis.
    b) Alpine.
    c) Canon.
    d) Sasio.
    e) Brother industries.

2. In China.

a) Aigo.
    b) Haier.
    c) Lenova.
    d) ZTE.
    e) TCL.

3. In Taiwan.

a) HTC.
    b) Lite-On.
    c) ECS.
    d) Acer.
    e) Soyo

Thank you..........

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by chandu22 View Post
    There are many companies which provide industrial training for the electronics

in b.tech final year students the college can send them to industrial training

some of the companies are

bsnl
    reliance
    intel
    tata
    bel
    bhel
    hope it is use full to u

good luck
    how to apply for bsnl(internship)
    ?

k.uma Array

DEAR FRIEND,

After 3rd year during the summer break, you should do a training....
    As most of the company asking about it...

As your branch is ECE your should get your training in these areas only like:

1. BSNL.
    2. Ericssion.
    3. BHEL.
    4. Nokia.
    5. DRDO.
    6. DSP.
    7. Railway.
    8. HP.
    9. WEBEL.
    10.BEL.
    11. BBMB.
    12. Sjvn.
    13. Nhpc.
    14. ISRO.
    15. Int infotech.
    16. Tcs.
    17. Cognizant.
    18. Airtel.

You can go for training in courses like-

1.VLSI
    2.Embedded system
    3.Microcontroller based training
    4.communication based training in BSNL
    5.Signal processing in Railways.
    6.Networking

These the short tern courses is much beneficial..
    So, go for training in any of these field..

"best of luck"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?