Unregistered

Duration and fee details of Company Secretary course?

Dear sir, plz provide me the duration of course of camp. sec. and also it's fee details.

I want to apply for it but need these info.

Hasham Array

Re: Duration and fee details of Company Secretary course?

all the courses will be conducted by the

institute of company secretaries of india

the home site is

http://www.icsi.edu

fees will be very nominal
    it is difficult to provide all the details

just ckick this link

u will get all the fees structure from start to end

http://www.icsi.edu/Student/FEES/tabid/1580/Default.asp

all th best

suman27 Array

A candidate needs to clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

Foundation Course: The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream.

duration: The course is of 8 months.

Intermediate Course: A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.
    duration: The course is of 9 months.

Final Course

On passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

Fee Structure of ICSI: You need to spend Rs 3,600 for the foundation program. A commerce graduate can pay a fee of Rs 7000 for Executive program and a non-commerce graduate, Rs 7750 for admission to ICSI course.
    more details at http://www.icsi.edu/

bipin Array

Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) is the institute which is responsible for conducting exams for the COMPANY SECRETARY COURSES.

The Company Secretary Course Comprises of three Courses.They are

1.Foundation Course

2.Executive Course

3.Professional Course

- One is supposed to qualify the 1st Course to be eligible for 2ND Course and to qualify the 2ND course to be eligible for 3rd course.

Eligibility Criteria for CS :-

- You should pass in 12Th in any Stream from any recognized board for Foundation Course.

- If you are a Graduate,you can directly enter in to Executive Course.

- Generally the entrance exams are conducted in the month of August/September.

The duration of CS course is 2 years after graduation and training will be necessary if you want to like participate cs course,
    In CS training is not restricted to participate only.You have to under go 15 months training in cs to get the member ship of ICSI

For further Information http://www.icsi.in

King Array

Hello Dear,
    A company secretary is one of the most prestigious jobs in India.A company secretary is one of the main officers on the board members of a company.I am providing you the details of the eligibility conditions, course duration,fee details of the Company Secretary course.
    First of all you must know that the Institute of Company Secretaries of India(I.C.S.I) conducts the company secretary course in 3 parts.The first one is the foundation course.The second one is the Intermediate or executive course and the third one is the final or professional course.
    For the foundation course which is of 8 months duration,the minimum eligibility required to apply is 10+2 in any stream.If you have appeared at your 12th class exam and are waiting for your result then also you are eligible for the course.You have to show your pass certificate within 6 months if you are in the final year.After completing the foundation course,you can apply for the intermediate course.The cost of Foundation course is Rs. 3600.
    For intermediate or executive course only graduates of all streams except fine arts are eligible.And if you are qualified in the foundation course and are below 17 years then also you are eligible to apply.If you are a student of I.C.A.I and I.C.W.A.I then you can take direct admission into intermediate course without any foundation course.The cost of intermediate course is Rs. 7750.
    For Final or professional course you must have qualified in the intermediate course.The cost of Final course is Rs. 7500.
    Then after you have passed the executive or professional course you have to undergo a management training of 15 months duration in the companies sponsored by the institute or under the guidance of a company secretary.
    The Tuition Fees and Admission Fees have to be paid in all the three levels.
    The entrance exam fee for Company secretary exam 2012 is Rs. 750(for 1 module), Rs. 1500(for 2 modules), Rs. 2250(for 3 modules) and Rs.3000 (for 4 modules).
    For more details about the course and exam you can visit the link:-
    http://www.indiaedu.com/career-courses/company-secretary.html
    http://www.icsi.edu/
    http://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/student/CareerAsCompanySecretary.htm
    You can also get a pdf file of the complete brochure of Company Secretary by just clicking on this link:-
    www.icsi.edu/.../CS Brochure for Regular Course.pdf
    I hope this will help you.So start your preparations seriously with a positive attitude.
    Good Luck.

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    for doing the company secretary course the indian institute of company secretary take an entrance exam for the corse of secretary, you have to clear this entrance to take addmission in this institute,for more details like fee structure , course duration , eligibility criteria and other question you gan get on their official site that is http://www.icsi.in .

all the best ......................

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi,
    the institute of company secretaries india (ICSI) is a premier National professional body established by act of parliament of develop and regulate the profession of company secretaries

the students who would like to join the course after 10+2 has to undergo three stages to pursue the company secretaries course i.e.,

Foundation programme
    Executive Programme
    Professional Programme

In addition, the students has to undergo practical training for about 15 months which a student may opt to start after passing the executive programme

the students who would like to join the course after passing the graduation has to undergo two stages of the company secretaryship
    Executive programme
    Professional programme

cost of prospectus of foundation programme: Rs 200/- by cash and Rs 250/- by post or courier
    cost of prospectus of executive programme: Rs 300/- by cash and 350/- by post or courier

Payment : demand draft drawn in favour of "THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA" payable at new delhi
    The fee for CS foundation programme is 3600/-
    The fee for Executive Programme is 7000/- for commerce graduate while 7750 for non-graduate commerce students

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear sir, plz provide me the duration of course of camp. sec. and also it's fee details.

Information About Company Secretary course :

-- > This course is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and this course is sub divide in three sections -Foundation, Executive, and Professional.

-- > The required educational qualifications for the Foundation course is 10+2 .After completing the foundation course you can apply for the Executive programme and at the time of Executive programme course your age should be 17 years. After passing the Executive Programme examination, you can registered for the Professional Programme.

-- > Admission to this course throughout the year and this exam is conducted 2 times in a year such as June & December.

Fee & Duration for Company secretary course:

-- > The fee for foundation programme is 3600 and executive programme fee is 7000 ( commerce graduates ) & 7750 (Non commerce student).

-- > Foundation course duration is eight-month and nine months for the executive program and Professional program duration is 9 months after passing executive program.And this course is complete after 16 months practical training.

NOTE: 8 + 9 + 9 + 16 = 42 Months Minimum Duration .

NOTE: 3600+7750=11350 Total Fee.

------------- >>>>>>>>>>>>> More details www.icsi-india.com.

good luck;..

ashok rks Array

There are 3stage in Company Secretary
    Foundation
    Intermediate
    Final

Details about the Company secretary course Duration

For Foundation :the candidate should have at least passed 10 or 12th examination toget in to the Foundation course
    Basic Duration 8Months

For Executive Programme or Intermediate course: The candidate should have passed the foundation course of the institute of company secretaries in India or candidate need to pass undergraduate degree or Master Degree to enroll in the Intermediate course
    Duration- 9Months

For Final Course :the candidate becomes eligible to sit for the final course after they completes and clears the Intermediate Course

Fees Details
    Fees For Foundation course RS 3600/-
    Fees for Executive course Rs.7000 for the commerce graduates while
    Rs.7750for the Non Commerce students

Unregistered

please give quick reply bcos the last date is 28 feb

subham21 Array

Dear friend,
    there are 3 steps in company secratery course
    1.foundation- 8 months
    2.intermediate-9 months
    3.final-sit in the final exam by clearing intermediate course
    fees details
    1.foundation-rs 36000
    2.executive course--rs 7000
    3.non executive course-rs 7750

best of luck for your future.............

sumit pandey Array

hi,

There are three courses :

The Company Secretary Course Comprises of three Courses.They are

1.Foundation Course

2.Executive Course

3.Professional Course

and the total duration is about 3 years and fees is around 1lakhs

nanipj Array

Hi friend,

The eligibility criteria for joining in company secretary course is:

HE/SHE should have completed Intermediate.

And the duration of the course is about 8-9 months.

Some of the Institutes offering Company secretary course are:

--> S.V. Studies,Coaching & Tuition Centres in Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad

--> Adithya Academy,Coaching & Tuition Centres in Kapra, Hyderabad

--> Spoken English Academy,Coaching & Tuition Centres in Kapra, Hyderabad

--> Vikal Academy,Coaching & Tuition Centres in Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad

--> Ilex Solutions,Coaching & Tuition Centres in Lallaguda, Hyderabad

--> Home Tuition,Coaching & Tuition Centres in Kukatpally, Hyderabad

--> Nagarjuna Academy,Coaching & Tuition Centres in Dilsukh Nagar, Hyderabad

--> Global Education Corporate,Coaching & Tuition Centres in Begumpet, Hyderabad

--> Simran Education Consultant,Coaching & Tuition Centres in Kachiguda, Hyderabad

--> Campus Institute of English,Coaching & Tuition Centres in Nallakunta, Hyderabad

And the fee structure depends on the atmosphere of that particular institutions

And a normal institutes takes a fee of about 10,000-13,000 for the completion of the course.

ALL THE BEST

WITH REGARDS,
    nanipj

loser Array

Hello Friend,

Company Secretaryship course is divided into three sections. Foundation, Executive, and Professional Programme. After the final exam the candidate has to undergo practical training.

Fee Structure of company secretary are:

You need to spend Rs 3,600 for the foundation program. A commerce
    Graduate can pay a fee of Rs 7000 for Executive program and
    A non-commerce graduate, Rs 7750.

Duration of the Foundation Course is 8 months excluding the months of admission and the examination. you are must pass the Foundation examination within 3 years from the date of their admission. you have passed senior secondary (10+2) or equivalent and the form cost is rs.200

If you passed the Foundation course, and are not less than 17 years of age can apply for to be an Executive Programme student.and the form cost is rs.300

All the best..............

Unregistered

SEND COMPLETE ICSI COURSE WITH PER ANNUAL FEES WITH TUTION FEES AND ALL CHARGES SEND ME MY MAIL VIMALSGUSAIN@REDIFFMAIL.COM

shubhasharma Array

You may finish CS in around 3.5 years including the period of training. In CS training is not restricted to practice only. You have to undergo 15 months training in CS to get the membership of ICSI. This training is compulsory. However you may join the training after CS executive or even after CS professional.

The fees stands revised w.e.f December 2006 examination onwards as per details given below :
    EXAMINATION FEE AMOUNT (in Rs.)
    (i) Foundation 875 Lump sum
    (ii) Intermediate 900 Per Group
    (iii) Final 750 Per Group
    (iv) Late Fee for receipt of Examination Application 100
    (v) Change of Examination Centre/Group/Medium 100

grotesque Array

Dear sir,
    If you want to start a course of Company Secretary, then you have to apply for the CS foundation examination after 12th and if you want to apply after graduation then you can directly apply to inter examination(2nd stage). When you apply for the registration then they mention that your registration will be valid for 5 years and after that you have to apply for the de-nova registration. The stages and the subjects of CS are-
    Foundation Level-
    1. English
    2. law
    3. Management.
    4. maths
    Inter Level
    1. General and commercial law
    2. Cost accounting
    3. Tax
    4. Company law
    5. Economic and labour law
    6. Security law
    Final level
    1. Secretarial practice
    2. Drafting ,pledging
    3. Financial and forex management
    4. Merger and restructuring.
    5. Information technology
    6. Advance taxation
    7. business ethics
    8. Corporate governance.
    After passing foundation there will be 9 months gap are their between next level. Between this gap you have to do one computer course and one SIP program and there will be 15 months of training under practicing CS after passing your inter exams.
    All the best

KamatchiDeviK Array

Hi ,

The Company Secretary Course basically comprise of three programs and a 15 months of management training. Now, as far as duration of the course is concerned, it takes a minimum of nine months to complete each program.
    Candidates who qualifies all the programs, i.e. Foundation Program, Executive Program, Final Program and the Management training for a period of 15 months are considered for the associate member ship of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

As far as the fee structure is concerned, it vary at every level and are follows:
    • Foundation Program- Rs.3600
    • Executive Program- Rs.7000
    • Professional Program-Rs.9000
    For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI.

ALL THE VERY BEST

Nathan Array

There are Three stages of company secretary
    >>foundation
    >>intermediate
    >>final

Details about company secretary course details:

>>Foundation: The applicant should at least passed in 10 or 12 th examination to get the foundation,basic duration is eight months.

>>Intermediate:The candidate should have passed the foundation course of the institute of company secretaries in india or candidate need to pass undergraduate degree or master degree to enroll in the intermediate course, duration nine months.

>>Final course:The candidate becomes eligible to sit for the final course after they and clears the intermediate course.

Fees details:
    >>Fees for foundation course rs3600
    >>fees for executive course rs 7000 for the commerce graduate while rs 7750 for non commerce students.

Unregistered

i hav completed m.com i want to do c.s. how much time is time duration for executive exam and can i give one group now and other later and when r the exams . i want exam date.

mohit.monty Array

If you want to make your carrier as a CS then first fo all you have to apply these course as follows:
    * Foundation course- 4 subjects, Rs.3600/- fees.
    * Executive level- 6 subjects, Rs.7000 for commerce graduate and 7750 for non commerce graduate.
    * Final level- 8 subjects, Rs.7500/- fees.

Unregistered

i will be graduate with in 2 month,so could i take direct admission in executive level...and what is the procedure for taking admission?

Unregistered

i completed both CA(IPCC) and graduation(B.com)..... so how can i pursue cs

darshani Array

i just appeared my b.com exam so can i register for cs executive exams ?? please gimme detain for theses course ??

chandu6444 Array

indhrex.jpeg
    dear friend,
    The company secretary course basically comprise of three programms and 15 months of management training .now,as far as duration of the course is concerned ,it takes a minimum of nine months to complete each program.candiates who qualify all the programs ,i.e foundation program,
    executive program,
    final program and the management training for a period of 15 months ae considered for the associative membership of the institute of company secretaries of India:
    as fer as the fee structure is concerned ,it vary at every level and ae as follows:

-->>foundation program-3600/-
    -->>executive program-7000/-
    -->>professional program-9000/

for more details please visit official websit of ICSI.

all the best..........................

Unregistered

dear sir please tell me the fees structure for one module in executive course...

Unregistered

pls tell me fees detail for one module in icsi courses

Unregistered

I have completed CA(IPCC) Group I And Appeared For My Graduation and want to apply for cs.
    How can I pursue that? Please help
    AND ONE more Question that I am doing my Articleship so do i get any exemption for that AND for ANY COMPUTER TRAINING?

manveer123 Array

The Company Secretary Course basically comprise of three programs and a 15 months of management training. Now, as far as duration of the course is concerned, it takes a minimum of nine months to complete each program.
    Candidates who qualifies all the programs, i.e. Foundation Program, Executive Program, Final Program and the Management training for a period of 15 months are considered for the associate member ship of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

As far as the fee structure is concerned, it vary at every level and are follows:
    • Foundation Program- Rs.3600
    • Executive Program- Rs.7000
    • Professional Program-Rs.9000
    For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI.

------------------------------------------------
    Sukrit Books

anu7 Array

Duration and fee details of Company Secretary course

-->>foundation program-3600/-
    -->>executive program-7000/-
    -->>professional program-9000/

course duration-15 month

Unregistered

can i know about examination centres in banglore

adi_netgenie Array

Company Secretary Course is one of the best course in the field of Commerce !!!
    The entrance exam is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.It is the authorized board for conducting the exam

The role of a Company Secretary is so important to an organization or business house, since the person is competent to provide sound advice on corporate, legal, secretarial, administrative and even tax related matters!!!!!

!!!!ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA!!!!

• 12th grade pass out from recognized examination board
    • age limit: 17 years minimum
    • graduates and post graduates are eligible

CS course has 3 basic levels

• Foundation Course
    • Executive Course
    • Professional Course

!!!!Course Fee Details!!!!

• Foundation program: 3600
    • Executive program: 7000
    • Professional program: 9000

* all are in Indian Rupees. Course fee may vary from depending upon College

!!!!Best Colleges for CS Course!!!!
    • Presidency College
    • Loyola College
    • Agurchand Manmull Jain College
    • Devicharan Barua Girls' College
    • Nagaon Gopinath Dev Goswami Commerce College
    • The New College, Chennai
    • Dwaraka Doss Goverdhan Doss Vaishnav College
    • Indira Gandhi National Open University, School of Social Sciences
    • A.P.C. Mahalakshmi College for Women
    • Bharathidasan Government College For Women (Autonomous)

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

where will i can join this course in kerala?

Unregistered

where will i can join this course in maharashtra ? and i want syllabus and coaching fees information
    my email id pragativedpathak789@gmail.com . plz send me detais

Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED T.Y.B.COM SEND COMPLETE ICSI COURSE WITH PER ANNUAL FEES WITH TUTION FEES AND ALL CHARGES SEND ME MY MAIL hardikdalal90@gmail.com & dalalhardik30@yahoo.com

Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED T.Y.B.COM SEND COMPLETE ICSI COURSE WITH PER ANNUAL FEES WITH TUTION FEES AND ALL CHARGES SEND ME MY MAIL hardikdalal90@gmail.com & dalalhardik30@yahoo.com

Unregistered

please tell me what is the duration this course and what is fees cs course. How can apply comp. sec. course and which university

Unregistered

Hello Sir i am completed my graduation. can i register this course please give me full detail of this course and in which month started of forms and which place

Unregistered

WHAT IS COURSE FEE, DURATION OF CS COMPUTER COURSE? IS ICSI PROVIDE COMPUTER COURSE?

Unregistered

SIR; I WNT TO DO CS ....... SO PLZ TEL ALL THE INFORMATION ABUT CS...... THANX..

Unregistered

Sir i want to do CS plz tell me the whole procedure nd fees also

aalarif Array

sir,there are few preliminary procedures to get into company secretary course,here is the procedure
    The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. duration: it is of 8 months.
    after that you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI and then you are allowed to get entry in the intermediate course. This course is of 9 months.finally after passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.
    Fee Structure varies with the colleges so here is the official link where you can get the details
    thank you.

Lks Rcs Array

hi ,

your choice is good one to choosing cs courses

CS (COMPANY SECRETARY) :

ELIGIBILITY :

- candidate must complete 12th in recognized board

- candidate must scored minimum 55% of marks

COURSES DETAILS :

- foundation

- executive

- final

INFORMATIONS ARE :

- if you join foundation means you must complete
    12th is the main thing to join foundation .

- if you complete graduate means you can join directly to the
    executive program level

FORMS AVAILABLE ON :

every year two time .

* JUNE MONTH

AND

* DECEMBER MONTH

FEES DETAILS :

- foundation ---------> Rs , 3600

- executive ----------> Rs , 7000

- final level ----------> Rs , 7750

I hope the above informations are useful to you .

Unregistered

is it advisable doing cs course and B.COM simultaniously. I am in 11th now.

tinu0024 Array

The complete details of CS courses:

Eligibility:
    Must have qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board. Graduates are exempted from the first stage of the program and they could directly enroll for the second stage.

Course Structure:
    Foundation Program
    Executive Program
    Professional Program
    Management Training

Fee Structure:
    Foundation Program: Rs.3500
    Executive program: Rs. 7000 for Commerce Graduate and Rs. 7750 for Non-Commerce Graduate
    Professional Program:Rs. 9000

Subjects:
    Foundation Program
    English and Business Communication
    Economics and Statistics
    Financial Accounting
    Elements of Business Laws and Management
    Executive Program
    General and Commercial Laws
    Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
    Tax Laws
    Company Law
    Economic and Labour Laws
    Securities Laws and Compliance
    Professional Program
    Company Secretarial Practice
    Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
    Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
    Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
    Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade
    Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
    Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
    Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    If you have done your 12th and then want to do CS, you will need 5 years to complete it...
    3 levels with 2+ years of training..
    1. CS - Foundation - Just after 12th
    2. then after a gap of 8-10 moths CS - Executive
    3. Then 2.5 years of training and then CS - Final....

If you have completed your Graduation then one level will be reduced i.e. CS foundation...

Then you can give directly CS - Executive and then training and then CS - Final i.e in next 3 years after graduation you will complete CS...

Total fee structure will be around 30,000 Rs. (Which may change in years to come)...

All the best
    Raj@08

popeye Array

You should clear 3 stages to become Company Secretary. These 3 steps are as follows :

Foundation Course

Intermediate Course

Final Course

The eligibility for each stage is different which is given below.

Eligibility for Foundation Course :

You should have passed 12Th Exam in any stream.

Duration : Eight months

Eligibility for Intermediate Course :

You should qualified in Foundation Course Examination / Bachelor degree / Master degree / Qualified in ICWAI/ ICAI may also eligible to apply for Intermediate course.
    Duration : Nine Months

Eligibility for Final Course :

You should have qualified in intermediate examination to be eligible for final course.

Company Course Structure

cs3.jpg

Unregistered

PLEASE I AM COMPLELTD COMM (ENG) M.COM I CAN CARRER IN C.S SO SEND C.S WILD SCOPE IN MARKET

Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam ,

The above details are really helpful and also useful for us........First thank you for that .

But i have a doubt in the details mention by you i.e what is the final prog/exam fees ?

Because some one mention as 7750/- and some others are mention as 9000/-

So now my query is what is the actual fees for Final / Professional Programme.

........ Thank you ........

Unregistered

hiiiii; i'm rakesh ,i want to know that when i passed all the stage of cs,then how much salaries we got and for what work be done?i want to know immediately,plz give me details?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?