Unregistered

Does I belongs to Muslim minority(BC-E) in Andhra Pradesh being Muslim and Urdu speaker?

sir our sir name is munshi,we are muslims&we also talk urdu as a mother tongue,does we came under muslim minority(bc-e) in ap

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Re: Does I belongs to Muslim minority(BC-E) in Andhra Pradesh being Muslim and Urdu speaker?

Hi Buddy,

Just in Hindus there are many people who belong different caste similarly there are many such castes in Muslims as well.

--> According to the OBC status of Govt of India in the state of AP a muslim is regarded as OBC if and only if he bolng to the following caste/community.

1. Mehtar
    2. Dudekhula
    3. Laddaf
    4. Pinjari
    5. Noorbash
    6. Arekatika
    7. katika
    8. Qurresh

--> The above mentioned caste/ community is the major and most important of them all apart from these there are many more communities in Muslims that are absorbed into the OBC caste category.
    --> It is truly very much difficult to mention whether you come under BC-E category just by your surname.

Just by your caste/community only you can be determined as a Muslim and will be coming under the category of OBC. As you have mentioned that you're a Muslim then most probably you'll be falling under the OBC category but since there are many sub categories in OBC caste we cannot particularly say that yes you belong to BC-E. First know your caste according to that other details will also be clarified.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

Unregistered

Re: Does I belongs to Muslim minority(BC-E) in Andhra Pradesh being Muslim and Urdu speaker?

Sir,

I am resident of Andhra pradesh. I belongs to Mohamed . whether I belongs to BC-E or not please tell me sir. My name is Mohamed. Arif Imran. Email: arif_imran_2008@rocketmail.com

Unregistered

sir, i am resident of andhra pradesh i had reservtion in muslim minority my name is firoz i got 51 marks in eamcet MPC igot 54,000 rank in reservation which rank i will get sir please send me at Email: rockstarfiroz@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir, i am resident of ap. my name is mohammed sameer. i got a rank 44150 with category lie oc but mohammed is bce so is here any rights to convert oc to bce for my eamcet counselling as per geo issue? send me the answer through email:ashsmith158@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir, my name is akbarpasha mohmoud. sir, i am resident of andhra pradesh i belongs to OBC in dudekula,
    can i convert to in to bc-e,this reservation is running, or in ap.or not.pls tell me.

Unregistered

sir, my name is k.babjan iam a citizen of c.k.dinne in kadapa which is in ap. iam studying intermediate first year.i noted my caste like indian-islamic-dudekula in my tc.in mro office they given sub caste like bc-b & caste like indian-islamic-dudekula.now iam in confusing , where i apply for scholarship ,is in bc or minority office? i came from poor family my education is depend on scholarship.the time is too short to apply scholarship,already bc time is up.what could i do now ,sir? my email id is khussainbabu@yahoo.in

Unregistered

my name is Rahim , and Sur name is Abdul. My doubt is Abdul belongs to BC-E or Not.Iam belongs to Andhra Pradesh state.

My Email ID is; rahim_smile@rediffmail.com

Unregistered

sir, my name is shakir ali, sur name is syed, resedence of andhra pradesh, previously our family elders worked as a pathar phode(pathar phode is in bc.e), but doubt in in my sur name, whrther i belongs to bc-e or not please tell me. my email id: shakir2meet@gmail.com

Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS MOHAMMAD RAFI SIR AI READY 7 YEARS BACK I RISIVE BC-B NOW I WANT TAKE BC-E CASTE IT IS POSSIBLE

Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS MOHAMMED KHAJA SHAREEFUDDIN .I JUST KNOW THAT MOHAMMED IS A SUR NAME IS IT BELONGS TO THE OC CATEGORY OR BC-E CATEGORY
    MY MAIL ID :- ILYAS_KHAJA@YAHOO.COM

Unregistered

my name is mohammed gouselal do i belongs to bc-e caste?

Unregistered

my name is M.A ashraf khan can i belongs bc-e caste?

Unregistered

sir i m a muslim and i come under bc-e category as we are shaiks. do i fall under obc too..???

Unregistered

sir I am a khoja. do I come under bc-e ?

Unregistered

sir i am SAYED iftaqar pasha.. and i need to certify as BC E one.. i belong to dudekulu but i cant prove it
    can i get certificate of BC E

Unregistered

my father name is syed yousuff my name is mariyam yaseen can i get certificate of BC E my mail id is mallikabegummohd2@gmail.com pls reply me pls

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?