Unregistered

Is Diploma good for me after failing in 12th standard?

i got 76% in 10th std.but i failed in 12th std.what shold i do? will diploma be better for me?i am thinking to do diploma as i don't want to give supplementary exams.plz help me.waiting for ur reply.....

popeye Array

Re: Is Diploma good for me after failing in 12th standard?

You have not mentioned your stream of 12th education. If you have commerce and arts in 12th and you have to do career in technical side like engineering then there is no better option other than diploma.

But if you have science in 12th then I would recommend you that you can go for next attempt of 12th and solve your backlogs.

It is beneficial because it would consume your 1 year only and diploma will consume 3 years.

Now ball is in your court you have to decide what you want to do.

If you want to peruse diploma then I am providing you information about it.

The eligibility conditions for Diploma Admission :

-You should have passed 10th examination from any recognized school or any Educational board.

-You should have minimum 50% marks in 10th examination.

List of top Polytechnic colleges :

1. Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad

2. MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur

3. Sri G.Pullareddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool

4. Govt. Polytechnic for Boys, Nellore

5. Govt. Polytechnic, Narsipatnam, (Vizag District)

adi_netgenie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i got 76% in 10th std.but i failed in 12th std.what shold i do? will diploma be better for me?i am thinking to do diploma as i don't want to give supplementary exams.plz help me.waiting for ur reply.....
    yes.....you can go for Diploma Course!!!
    diploma course need you to be 10th pass only .......so what happens to your 12th result is not required!!!
    the best option for you is to opt for the diploma courses.....there is a wide range of courses for Diploma in all the streams

===Diploma courses offered===

• Civil Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    • Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Computer Science Engineering
    • Information Science & Technology

!!!!Colleges offering these course!!!!

• Ajaya Binay Institute of Technology
    • Barapada School of Engineering & Technology
    • C.V.Raman College of Engineering
    • College of Engineering
    • Indian School of Fire Engineering
    • Jagannath Institute of Engineering & Technology
    • Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Techonology
    • National Institute of Science and Technology
    • Ghanashayam Hemalata Institute of Technology
    • Institute of Aviation Technology
    • Orissa Engineering College(OEC)
    • Padmanava College of Engineering
    • Satyasai Engineering College, Balasore
    • Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology
    • Orissa School of Mining Engineering
    • Regional Engineering College
    • University College of Engineering
    • The College of Agricultural. Engineering & Technology
    • Orissa College Of Engineering & Management
    • Seemanta Engineering College
    • Synergy Institute of Engineering and Technology
    • Sree Jagannath Institute Of Management & Engineering
    • Sambalpur Engineering College
    • Dhaneswar Rath Institute of Engineering & Management Studies
    • Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology,
    • Gunupur - Berhampur University

your career will get new dimensions after this course........ at least it will be better than your 12th standard!!!
    you will get jobs in different BPos, Call Centre , banks etc after this course!!!
    you can surely go for it......... No doubt it will yield you better results!!!!
    if possible complete your graduation after your diploma for better career prospects

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

usharani chepuri Array

hii..
    Yes friend diploma is better for you..
    there are many colleges are there for diploma
    to see the list of colleges click here http://www.studyguideindia.com/Colle...eges-india.asp

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    YES.You can join in Diploma with your 10th mark in first year.If complete 12th std you can join direct second year admission in Diploma.
    According to me don't waste your time.First complete 12th std appearing for attempt.After completing 12th std you will join diploma in second year.
    After diploma you can get job or join in Engineering in direct second Year.But the more jobs available to Diploma Holders.

ALL THE BEST..

Akash Bacchav Array

Yes , Of course. Why Not?

It is good for you to do Diploma After Failing in 12th standard.

Because, you can do Diploma for three years. After that you can do engineering for three years.you'll get job as soon as you passes out in engineering.

you'll get good job, good salary.

So all the best...!!!

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    My suggestion for you is to go for supplementary exam as you are looking good in studies (10th 76%).. Diploma wont work when you want to do some good and professional courses and also 12th is the eligibility crieteria to enter into government industry as well as in big corporate.. you will come to know about its worth after 4-5 years...
    Diploma can be done any time at any age...
    You can not replace 12th with diploma...
    My only advice to you is that, you should go for supplementary...

All the best
    Raj@08

Unregistered

i fail in 12 th std ,,,...wat sud i do.....if i join diploma now ....how many years i have to study to complete my graduation???????????

samrat2012 Array

Hi aspirant,

Friend if you failed in 12th exam , its means is not that you can not pass it.
    As you said you have good marks in high school.
    I am dam sure that you will cross your intermediate exam in next attempt.

Don’t see to diploma as a alternative of Intermediate. There is no alternative of Intermediate.
    Therefore you should not leave the intermediate. It is very wrong decision.

But if you want to do diploma course, so you can do following diploma courses
    Diploma in ITI
    Diploma in CS
    Diploma in Electrical
    Diploma in Mechanical

Best of Luck…

samrat2012 Array

Hi aspirant,

Friend if you failed in 12th exam , its means is not that you can not pass it.
    As you said you have good marks in high school.
    I am dam sure that you will cross your intermediate exam in next attempt.

Don’t see to diploma as a alternative of Intermediate. There is no alternative of Intermediate.
    Therefore you should not leave the intermediate. It is very wrong decision.

But if you want to do diploma course, so you can do following diploma courses
    Diploma in ITI
    Diploma in CS
    Diploma in Electrical
    Diploma in Mechanical

Best of Luck…

sherymaan Array

Yes its a very good option for you.Dont be disappointed.You can do diploma course.You can get admission in diploma college and also you can choose any branch.After diploma,you can get direct admission in second year in Engineer college.So dont worry about your future.
    All the best for the future.

JAIN198922 Array

dear friend.,

first of all dont be panic, worried & demotivated if you haven't cleared 12th class..... there might be several reasons which may have caused the same.... but you have to understand that life doesn't stops if you didn't succeed.... what ever happens happens for good.

as you are interested in diploma so you can do various diploma courses on the basis of 10th standard....

there are lot of diploma courses such as -

diploma in mechanical engineering
    civil
    automobile
    computer science
    computer technology
    electrical engineering
    electronics & communications
    electronics & video engineering

you can select the one in which your interest is most.... i would suggest you to go for evergreen branches such as mechanical., electrical & civil.... in fact civil engineering along with architect course is providing higher pay packages jobs to candidates....

you can also go for it..

Good luck for excellent future...

Warm Regards
    JAIN.

JAIN198922 Array

DEAR ASPIRANTS,

dear friend.,

first of all dont be panic, worried & demotivated if you haven't cleared 12th class..... there might be several reasons which may have caused the same.... but you have to understand that life doesn't stops if you didn't succeed.... what ever happens happens for good.

as you are interested in diploma so you can do various diploma courses on the basis of 10th standard....

there are lot of diploma courses such as -

diploma in mechanical engineering
    civil
    automobile
    computer science
    computer technology
    electrical engineering
    electronics & communications
    electronics & video engineering

you can select the one in which your interest is most.... i would suggest you to go for evergreen branches such as mechanical., electrical & civil.... in fact civil engineering along with architect course is providing higher pay packages jobs to candidates....

you can also go for it..

Good luck for excellent future...

Warm Regards

JAIN.

Unregistered

i want to give inter\'s exam after 12 years so is it possible ,i could not study fourther due to some personal problem so please help me

SKY.BHALODI Array

My friend from my point of view you should give the 12th exam one more time because in future if you didn't pass 12th then it will trouble u in all government jobs .
    So it is better to consume one more year and pass the 12th instead of doing diploma .
    But if you don't want to give supplementry exam then you go for the diploma .
    But if you have only diploma qualification then it will not help you to get the job , you have to study further .
    You have to complete atleast graduation so that you are eligible for any kind of government job .
    So think twice before taking the decision .
    good luck

arpita_31 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,
    Diploma can be done but 12th and degree is degree which will be required and asked for various jobs in government departments and for administrative jobs like IAS, IPS etc.
    Repeating one year will not going to bother you in future if you score good in 12th and by seeing your 10th result you will score good in 12th..
    So go for repeating 12th, treat it as students do in science for appearing in IIT and other competitive exams.

All the best
    arpita_31

niceday Array

It is a good option that you are considering.Diploma requires only the 10th marks.It does not take into account your performance in class 12.So it is definately a good prosective ahead of you.The eligibility criteria to do diploma are as follows:
    *The candidate must have passed his matriculatoin from a recognized board.
    *The candidate must have secured over 50% marks in 10th.

Lot of students take up diploma after 10th and even after 12th.

If you could however mention what sbject you failed in or if if you failed in quite a few subjects.Because if you have failed in only a few subjects then it is advsable to write the supplimentary examination and clear your backlogs.Once you pass your 12th you will be eligible to go for many more number of courss which will be very beneficialYou can also try engineering .Diploma is certainly good but if you are aiming high then it will hinder your growth especially because several companies look for candidates who have secured some professional degrees to their credit.

mahi4mk Array

HELLO FRIENDS..
    yes, you will join Diploma course good for you after failing in 12th standard
    My suggestion for you is to go for supplementry exam and with diploma course
    you will get admission polytecnic diploma course and continue 12 appeareing and you will complete after 12th .you join second year diploma course . diploma course can be done any time at any age and you should go for supplementy with diploma course.
    3year course polytecnic .and after complete polytecnic you will admission B.tech join engineering course
    GOOD LUCK

mahi4mk Array

HELLO FRIENDS..
    yes, you will join Diploma course good for you after failing in 12th standard
    My suggestion for you is to go for supplementry exam and with diploma course
    you will get admission polytecnic diploma course and continue 12 appeareing and you will complete after 12th .you join second year diploma course . diploma course can be done any time at any age and you should go for supplementy with diploma course.
    3year course polytecnic .and after complete polytecnic you will admission B.tech join engineering course
    GOOD LUCK

Sandeep Yadav Array

Yes if you fail in the 12th class than diploma is the good way to make a good career in the different branches, this you can select according to your interest. The admission in the diploma courses is through the entrance exams and in some states it can be directly. So if you have passed the 10th class with 50% marks then you are eligible to apply for the diploma courses.

Branches in the diploma course:
    • Computer science engineering
    • Information technology
    • Electrical engineering
    • Electrical & electronic engineering
    • Electronic & communication engineering
    • Printing engineering
    • Packaging engineering
    • Mechanical engineering

Unregistered

i m failed in 12th.......i dunno that i ll pass o not.....i m in a confusion that if i pass 12th then can i get direct admission fa 2nd year diplomo or i shud study diplomo fa three years........please help me out....i m worried.....

Unregistered

i had failed in 12th.......i dunno that i ll pass or not.......if i pass then can i enter diplomo 2nd year directly or i should do diplomo for three years only.......i m confused n worried.....pls help me out....

Annubhai Array

yes.....you can go for Diploma Course!!!
    diploma course need you to be 10th pass only .......so what happens to your 12th result is not required!!!
    the best option for you is to opt for the diploma courses.....there is a wide range of courses for Diploma in all the streams

===Diploma courses offered===

• Civil Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    • Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Computer Science Engineering

Unregistered

Is diploma is good for me after failed in 12th supplementry?

Sadaf yasmin Array

Hello,If you want to get a job through diploma ,always go for core and conventional branches of engineering.Go for Civil,Mechanical or Electrical diploma .There are more opportunities after diploma in any of these branches than in CSE or ECE etc.CSE or ECE or related streams requires higher studies for good jobs and most of the jobs are for B.Tech or M.Tech even in govt sector.But with the core branches diploma ,you can get more jobs in govt as well as private sector.But it would be advisable to go for Degree if you can so as to get into good post and higher career growth

Unregistered

Is diploma good for me after failed in 2nd puc supplementery?

Ajaygupta123 Array

Dear aspirant you can surely go for diploma as it will be a good option after you failing in 10+2.

So i think it will be better because it will give job option also after you diploma. But you have to study a lot in diploma as compare to 10+2 . So go for it but you have to be hard working if you have to be successful.

BEST OF LUCK...

joyshreenath Array

Hi,
    Why don't you want to give supplementary exams? See if you do not clear these subjects, this will remain as your backlog subjects. I have seen from your question that you got good score in your 10th standard. So why are you afraid of clearing these supplementary subjects. Have faith in yourself you will definitely be able to clear it. Remember 12th standard subjects are never that tough. It will not take you much time in studying them and clearing your backlogs. If you have backlog right now this will effect your job prospects ultimately. No matter how good you score in your diploma or degree or any other vocational course, this one set of backlog will hinder your job chances in good companies. Also unless you clear this initial stage opting for good diploma or degree courses will also be impossible. They will see your result and straightway reject your application. So clear your backlogs right now.

balu123 Array

Dear friend,
    You might have failed 12th due to lack of interest in subjects or lack of understanding.

Instead of doing Engineering or Medicine, it is very best option to do Diploma.

Advantages of Diploma:
    1.You will get job in 3 years.
    2. You don't need 12th qualification.
    3. It is easier when compared to engineering or Medicine.

But disadvantages are:
    1.It gives less salary jobs.
    2.You will not have better knowledge than engineer.
    3.You will have less job security unless you are skilled person.

Take an interesting subject in Diploma.

Best of Luck

Badshah Array

Hi guest, feeling sorry that you can't able to clear the senior secondary exam. Yes, you can go for diploma courses. There are various diploma courses like computer science engineering. Information technology etc. It will be helpfull for you. But rather i would suggest you, you must complete senior secondary exam and go for further studies. Without 10 2 you will not eligible for many important courses. And without that courses you are not able to get job opportunities . Thanx

Unregistered

Hi i had written my supplementary exam in 12th std and have cleared it i got 59.825% will this supplementary affect my job later on as i want to learn engineering in Electronic and communication and do an MBA later on will i lose any of my jobs later on

Unregistered

Hello!! guys.....
    Actually i have not cleared my 12th exams because i failed in 3 subjects but i have got addmission in dipolma in electrical field but if i pass my 12th exams than how much yrs will be less frm my degree...... plz give an answer immediate..
    Wating for answer...............

sreeramya Array

dont worry we have a saying that failure is a step for success in life so one failure does not make any change only knowledge and dedication is important so go ahead know your interest by yourself you are eligible for all courses all the best

spider man Array

hey friend for you the better thing is to appear for 12th supplementary and then take graduation course but if you go for diploma then it will take 3 years time to complete and then only you can join for graduation. Diploma will be beneficial if you belongs to commerce group and interested in engineering courses. Choice is yours
    Best of luck

Unregistered

I GOT 75% IN 10 TH BUT DUE TO MY HEALTH PROBLEM IN 2 I FAILED IN IT. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE ANY MORE 2 EXAM SO CAN I OPT DIPLOMA IN CSE OR IT AND THEN DO B.TECH WILL I GET JOB IN TOP IT COMPANIES AND GET GOOD SALARY LIKE THE 2 CANDIDATES

Unregistered

SIR I HAVE GOT 75% IN 10TH BUT DUE TO MY HEALTH PROBLEMS I JUST FAILED IN 2 EXAM NOW I DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT ANYMORE SO CAN I DO DIPLOMA IN IT OR CSE AND DO B.TECH WILL I GET RECRUTMENT IN TOP IT COMPANIES AND GET GOOD SALARY LIKE THE 2 CANDIDATES

Unregistered

Can i clear my 2nd puc back subject after completing diploma in architecture... after a gap of 4 years??

rajpurohitt Array

Friend,

That's not good that you failed in 12th Class. Diploma is good option for you. Diploma is very recommended course Now days.
    Diploma course provide you job opportunities earlier than any other course. But if you want to take admission in Graduation degree then you have to try again for 12th class.

Improve 12th class with good percentage and you will get admission in Graduation degree. Diploma is also option for you.
    10th Passed Out Candidates can Apply for Diploma course. they just have 10 th class mark-sheet and migration certificate.

Diploma will give you main details about Engineering Graduation degree. Diploma course have all streams of Graduation degree of engineering.
    Duration of diploma course is 3 years.

Diploma Streams :-

Civil
    Mechanical
    Electrical
    Electronics
    IT
    Computer Science

After Diploma with good percentage you can apply for LEET(Lateral Entrance Eligibility Test) Examination.
    After diploma you will get advantage of diploma course that you will get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech. Degree in Best College.

Diploma course will be beneficial for you. you can go for Diploma Course After Failed in 12th Class.

Good Luck..........

EALPmember Array

Dear,

I believe you should give the supplementary exam instead of joining diploma course.
    Diploma course is a 3 year course and I believe you can give the supplementary exam in the
    same year or atleast in next year. So only 1 year will lapse.

If you pursue diploma then you need to put in 3 years and diploma is considered equivalent to
    +2, so overall you’ll have to invest 2 more years to get the same type of degree.

The advantage of diploma is that you can get the job based on diploma, but if you clear supplementary exam
    by next year, and join any graduation course, then you’ll have better chances of getting jobs and more number
    of job opportunities will be there.

If you are worried about supplementary remarks on report card, don’t worry about that.
    In future, you can say that due to some medical reasons, you could not clear the exam in the first attempt.J

Unregistered

Hi, i failed in 10th std in the year of 2004, after that i joined in ITI(Automobile).Will i be able to get any Degree through Distance education or correspondence .....I Have one year Apprentice in Lucas TVS too..Is their any possibility that i can get a Diploma...Thank you please Advice.. RAM

Unregistered

I was failed in 2nd puc science now Im thinking to take diploma .is this the right option..im not willing to right supplementary

RajveerSingh Array

It is a good option that you are considering.Diploma requires only the 10th marks.It doesn't take into consideration your performance in class 12.So it is definitely an excellent prospective ahead of you.The eligibility criteria to do diploma are the following:
    The candidate must have passed his matriculation from the recognized board.
    The candidate must have secured over 50% marks in 10th.

Large amount of students use up diploma after 10th and even after 12th.

If you can however mention what subject you failed in or if if you failed in quite a few subjects.Because when you have failed in just a few subjects then it is advisable to write the supplementary examination and clear your backlogs.Once you pass your 12th you will be eligible to go for many more number of courses which will be very beneficial You also can try engineering .Diploma is obviously good but if you should be aiming high then it will hinder your growth especially because several companies look for candidates who've secured some professional degrees to their credit.

Why don't you intend to give supplementary exams? See if you may not clear these subjects, this may remain as your backlog subjects. I have observed from your question that you got good score in your 10th standard. So just why are you afraid of clearing these supplementary subjects. Have faith in yourself you will definitely manage to clear it. Remember 12th standard subjects are never that tough. It won't take you much time in studying them and clearing your backlogs. If you have backlog at this time this may effect your job prospects ultimately. Irrespective of how good you score in your diploma or degree or any other vocational course, this one pair of backlog will hinder your job chances in good companies. Also unless you clear this initial stage choosing good diploma or degree courses is likewise impossible. They will see your result and straightway reject your application. So clear your backlogs right now.

That's not good that you failed in 12th Class. Diploma is great option for you. Diploma is very recommended course Now days.
    Diploma course provide you job opportunities prior to when any course. But when you intend to take admission in Graduation degree then you definitely have to test again for 12th class.

Improve 12th class with good percentage and you can get admission in Graduation degree. Diploma can also be choice for you.
    10th Passed Out Candidates can Apply for Diploma course. they just have 10 th class mark-sheet and migration certificate.

Diploma provides you with main information about Engineering Graduation degree. Diploma course have all streams of Graduation level of engineering.
    Duration of diploma course is 3 years.

Unregistered

hii m 12th std.fail in pcm group,and i want to go diplomafor based 10th marks btwhich diploma is good for mend my feuture plz say me

k.uma Array

Wink Re: Is Diploma good for me after failing in 12th standard?

DEAR,

S u can get admission in DIPLOMA .
    For diploma class 10th passed is sufficient.

U can do diploma if u class 12 th failed.
    That doesn't keep any problem in your diploma study.

Remember do diploma course from a recognized university.
    So that u have good caireer in future.
    After diploma u can go for higher study also and for job line also.

So u have good caireer .
    U can do diploma course in ur interested field.
    There are so many stream u can select any one on the basis of ur interest.

Dear workhard so that u should have good command and knowledge in ur recognized branch.

List of Diploma courses:-

1.Diploma in Civil Engineering (D.C.E.,).

2·Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (D.M.E.,).

3·Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (D.EEE.,).

4·Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (D.ECE.,).

5·Diploma in Computer Engineering (D.Com.E.,).

6·Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

GOOD LUCK

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?