Unregistered

Details regarding admission for diploma in architecture?

dear sir,right now i am studying in 10th.i want to get admission in full time diploma architect.(1) which is the best college in mumbai for diploma architect course?(2) any coman entrance exam for diploma architect or college wise entrance exam?(3) how much percentage required to get admission in diploma architect?regards,riya parekh

nikhil202k Array

Re: Details regarding admission for diploma in architecture?

Information regarding Admission for Diploma in Architecture: Architecture field has more demand in modern times because it has profound demand in construction,repair and interior design ,Public and Private properties.

Diploma degree proved Architecture field is best among all other field.The basic eligibility criteria to get into Diploma in Architecture is that to passed in 10 class examination with school leaving certificate.

If you passed 10+2 examination then you are also eligible for diploma degree courses in Architecture but most of the people prefer Bachelor degree after 10+2.It is totally depend on you whatever you want.

You can take admission in Diploma course after 10th or 10+2 examination.The minimum age requirement for this diploma degree courses is 15 years.Diploma in architecture is three years course offer in various polytechnical college in India.

After passing diploma degree in architecture you have jobs opportunities in the construction and planning industry.They pay salary according to work experience,skills and employment company.

List of best colleges offering diploma degree courses in Architecture are :

Kamala Nehru Polytechnic college for women

2. Sanjay Memorial Polytechnic,Karnataka

3. Nadgir Polytechnic College

4. S.V. Government Polytechnic College,Tirupati

To get into Diploma architecture only 50% marks are required and this criteria is vary from one institute to another.But some institutes conduct common entrance examination.Diploma holder candidates have more experience as compare of Bachelor degree holder if diploma holder have dual degree programme.

Regards
    Nikhil

tenzinphuntsok Array

Eligibility:
    The basic eligibility requirement for the diploma in Architecture is that the candidate must pass class 10 and have a secondary school Leaving Certificate. with the percentage minimum 50%. in 10+2.

Sme of the top and best architecture colleges in Mumbai are Kamala Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute , Rizvi College of Architecture, L S Raheja School of Architecture and Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture.

King Array

According to me and to the best of my knowledge to get into Diploma in Architecture is that to passed in 10 class examination with school leaving certificate.If you passed 10+2 examination then you are also eligible for diploma degree courses in Architecture but most of the people prefer Bachelor degree after 10+2.It is totally depend on you whatever you want.You can take admission in Diploma course after 10th or 10+2 examination.The minimum age requirement for this diploma degree courses is 15 years.Diploma in architecture is three years course offer in various polytechnical college in India.L S Raheja School of Architecture and Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture are the top and best architecture colleges.Diploma holder candidates have more experience as compare of Bachelor degree holder if diploma holder have dual degree programme.
    So you have a Bright Future.
    BEST OF LUCK.

satyendra mudgal Array

best colllege in arch. is the mumbai university and entrace procedure is based on the % tage and test of diffrent university ,to getting goob college 80% is sufficient
    best of luck

vijaymohan423 Array

HI,
    The following institutes are providing architecture diploma:
    Raffles Design International India PVT LTD
    Sri Venkateshwara Educational Trust
    Yeshwantrao Chauhan Open University
    Rizvi Education Society
    Directorate Of Technical Education
    L S Raheja School Of Architectu
    Yo can try in these institutes for admission.
    you can directly contact with them.
    All the best

Lks Rcs Array

hi ,
    there are lots of opportunity are to be given below :

ELIGIBILITY :

- candidate must complete 10 and 12th in
    recognized board

- candidate must scored in minimum 50%
    percentage of marks

DURATION ARE :

- DIPOLMA IN ARCHITECTURE FOR 3 YEARS

COURSES ARE :

- ADVANCED DIPLOMA
    - BACHELOR DEGREE
    - MASTER DEGREE ALSO

JOBS ARE :

- CONSTRUCTIONS IN THE INDUSTRIES
    - REPAIR AND INTERIOR DESIGNING OF INDUSTRIES
    - CONSTRUCTIONS OF HOMES
    - EDUCATIONAL SECTORS

FIELDS :

- you must prepare very well in your subjects
    - you can eligible for work for an constructions fields .

all the best ........

selvakumar Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    dear sir,right now i am studying in 10th.i want to get admission in full time diploma architect.(1) which is the best college in mumbai for diploma architect course?(2) any coman entrance exam for diploma architect or college wise entrance exam?(3) how much percentage required to get admission in diploma architect?regards,riya parekh
    If your aspiring to get admission for Diploma in Architect course then you should qualified in 10th Standard .

Diploma in Architect it is an Diploma course . The duration of the course for three years and the course is divided into six semester .

If your interested to apply for Diploma in architect course then you should complete 10th Stands with 50% percentage of marks from recognized school .

You should mainly score more then 60% percentage of marks in the subjects like Maths and Science . Because every diploma colleges are mainly watch the percentage of marks in science and Mathematics . So you have score more 60% percentage of marks in maths and sciences .

Some institution may conduct entrance examination within the colleges.

Si if your score good percentage of marks in 10th then yu definitely get admission for Diploma course ,

Nathan Array

diploma in architect is one of the diploma course this course duration is 3years and this course is divided in to six semester.

If you interest to apply this course then you should complete the 10th in 50% percentage of marks from recognized school. The applicant should mainly score more than 60% of marks in the subjects like maths and science.because every diploma institute of mainly see the percentage of marks in science and maths.so you have score more than 60% of marks in maths and science.

Some institution may conduct the entrance examination with in the colleges, if you score good percentage in 10th then your surely get the admission for diploma course.

list of colleges offering the diploma in architect:

>>kamala nehru polytechnic college for women
    >>sanjay memorial polytechnic in karnataka.

etc.....

All the best :-)

zoey Array

According to last 2 year’s survey ,below given four colleges were selected to be the top 4 colleges providing diploma in architechture …I have provided the college names along with the contact nos .
    1.Raffles Design International India PVT LTD +(91)-22-61428178
    2.Sri Venkateshwara Educational Trust+(91)-22-61636705
    3.M I I T Computer Managment Regular & Distance Education+(91)-22-61633184
    4.Yeshwantrao Chauhan Open University+(91)-(22)-23874186

As I found there’s no separate common entrance test for admission to diploma in architechture .vut the different colleges have their different norms for providing admissions ..for instance below given r the admission details for Raffles Design International India PVT LTD
    1. There are 4 intakes in a year.
    2. The terms commence in January, April, July and October. Those with SSC/10th/10 years of Formal education require to sit an aptitude test.
    3. The admissions shall be based on merit for diploma in architechture

Similarly different colleges have different cut off percentage for admissions …..for more information u can check the official websites of dese colleges………….
    Hope it helps J

irasharma Array

Dear Ria, J.J. College of Architechture University of Architecture is the most prestigious institute in India and the world. this coeducational college offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate degrees and the duration of the courses are 5 years and 2 years respectively. The institutes are offering regular degree/diploma programs in Architecture with various specializations.
    If you want to enroll yourself for the B.Arch programme, you need to secure more than 65% in aggregate and 60% marks in Maths and Physicsin. First you concentrate for good marks in your 10th exams

Following colleges are well know institutes in Mumbai for Architecture-
    1.Academy Of Architecture
    2. Bharati Vidyapeeth's College Of Architecture.
    3. IES College of Architecture.
    4. Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture.
    5. Dr.D.Y.Patil College of Architecture.
    6. Pillai College College of Architecture.

Buzz Array

If you aspire to get admission to the Diploma course architect should be qualified and then in the standard 10.

Diploma in Architect is the Diploma course. The duration of the course is divided for three years, and of course in six semester.

If interested to apply for a diploma course in architect then you need to complete the wings 10 with 50% marks from a recognized school.

Must be recorded mainly more than 60% of marks in materials such as mathematics and science. Because all colleges are the testimony of a witness a major percentage of marks in science and mathematics. So that you have a percentage score of more than 60% marks in mathematics and science.

Some institutions may be an entrance exam in college.

SI if the percentage of your score good marks in the U-10, then surely gaining admission to the Diploma,

Unregistered

which is the best institute for architecture in pune

Unregistered

sir,my 10th percentage are low,but my 12th percentage are 62% in stream arts ,then can i get admission for diploma in architecture college in mumbai...pls sir reply fast.

Unregistered

sir,can i know which colleges are there for diploma in architecture in pune asap......

Unregistered

Sir my tenth class percentage is 70% i want to study diploma in arc. and b . arc. together.o
    Is there any college

Avtar1 Array

artitect2.jpgartitect.jpg
    [FONT=sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

"Architecture" means:
    • The art and science of design and erecting buildings and other physical structures.
    • A general term to describe buildings and other infrastructures.
    • A style and method of design and construction of buildings and other physical structures.
    List of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture (Dip. Arch)

N.I.E.T. College Of Engineering, Malappuram (Kerala)
    Palakkad Road, Puzhambram - P.O, Ponnani , Malappuram (Malappuram Dist.) - 679589
    Government Girls Polytechnic, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
    Guru Gobind Singh Marg, Charbagh , Lucknow (Lucknow Dist.

Rajasthan Institute of Technology and Engineering Science,Kota (Rajasthan)
    2-A-12/A, Talwandi, Keshavpura Circle , Kota (Kota Dist.) - 324005

The I.E.S .(India) - Institute of Engineers, Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)
    Directorate, Puri Engg. and Tech. Institutions, Kurud Road, Kohka , Bhilai (Durg Dist.) - 490028
    Womens Polytechnic, New Delhi (Delhi)
    Kashmiri Gate , New Delhi (Delhi)
    Attached Images

Unregistered

sir plz can i know which colleges provide diploma in arch. in maharashtra and pune...

Unregistered

i wanted the admission in the architecture in the pune bt i wanted to know tht i have only given MHT CET so whether i am eligible or nt to take architecture as my carrer?????

Unregistered

i wanted the admissiion in the Diploma in architecture in the mumbai collages pls give me the list for colleages

Unregistered

please guide me this is good course for diploma in architecture after 10th if i complete 12th and get admission in or after 10th architercture line is continue so please guide me -- thanks

Unregistered

At wht % (minimum)i will get admission in Architecture after doing my diploma cource?

RIYA19 Array

uture
    Hallow friend.........

Architecture is the most important stream in Engineering field.It get the better future in the future.Some Architechture college is:

• IES College of Architecture.
    • Bharati Vidyapeeth's College Of Architecture.
    • Pillai College College of Architectur
    • Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture.
    • Dr.D.Y.Patil College of Architecture.
    GOOD LUCK...........

Unregistered

best college in pune for diploma in architecture

Unregistered

IS THERE ANY COLLIAGE IN KERALA?

Unregistered

i wanted the admission in the diploma in architecture in the delhi colleges pls give me the list for colleages

aashish582 Array

HI BUDDY,

Best colleges offering diploma in architecture are as follows:

1. Nadgir Polytechnic College
    2. S.V. Government Polytechnic College,Tirupati
    3. Sanjay Memorial Polytechnic,Karnataka
    4. Dr.D.Y.Patil College of Architecture.
    5. Academy Of Architecture

Eligibility:

1. You must be 10+2 passed.

2. You must have scored a minimum of 50% in any of the above colleges or above related colleges.

Unregistered

i want to admission in degree of architecture so give the list of college from pune and mumbai

Unregistered

i have completed 10 2 n didnt scored much good so i want to do diploma architecture how i will admission plz can u let me the details and procedure about it

Anil 7893 Array

Hello friends ..........................

This course contain duration is 3 yrs.

For applying this exam you must have 10th.

And this course is divided into six semester .

If your interested to apply for Diploma in architect course then you should complete 10th Stands with 50% percentage of marks from recognized school .

You should mainly score more then 60% percentage of marks in the subjects like Maths and Science.

Because every diploma colleges are mainly watch the percentage of marks in science and Mathematics .

So you have score more 60% percentage of marks in maths and sciences .

Some institution may conduct entrance examination within the colleges.

Si if your score good percentage of marks in 10th then yu definitely get admission for Diploma course ,

All the best

Unregistered

di ploma architecture course in tamilnadu

maruthidevi Array

hi ,
    there are lots of opportunity are to be given below :

ELIGIBILITY :

- candidate must complete 10 and 12th in
    recognized board

- candidate must scored in minimum 50%
    percentage of marks

DURATION ARE :

- DIPOLMA IN ARCHITECTURE FOR 3 YEARS

COURSES ARE :

- ADVANCED DIPLOMA
    - BACHELOR DEGREE
    - MASTER DEGREE ALSO

JOBS ARE :

- CONSTRUCTIONS IN THE INDUSTRIES
    - REPAIR AND INTERIOR DESIGNING OF INDUSTRIES
    - CONSTRUCTIONS OF HOMES
    - EDUCATIONAL SECTORS

FIELDS :

- you must prepare very well in your subjects
    - you can eligible for work for an constructions fields .

all the best ........

eduforall Array

Hi,

Architecture involves, designing, construction repairing andinterior designing of properties.

Diploma in Architecture is a three year course

There are many polytechnics that provide diploma in architecture.

Details for D.Arch.

Eligibility

You should have completed 10th from a recognised state or central board.

12th pass students can also do this course.

Minimum age of the candidate should not be below 15 years.

Various polytechnics conduct their individual entrance exam for admission in diploma in architecture course.

Candidates having diploma in architecture can be hired by various construction companies, Real estate companies, civil engineering companies, consultants etc.

Institutes offering diploma in architecture course –

Nadgir Polytechnic college

Kamal Nehru Polytechnic college for women

Sanjay Memorial Polytechnic

S.V. Government Polytechnic college

N.I.E. T. College of engineering

Women’s Polytechnic, Delhi

Government Girls Polytechnic. Lucknow

Unregistered

Sir I currently gave my 12 th bt I got 48% in hsc bt I got 90% in ssc can I get addmission for D.arch

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?