kirti pandey Array

Details and date of next TGT exam?

respected sir plz tell me the next date of tgt exam and detail . thanking you
    hope to get a good reply from here this time.

harshit agrawal Array

Re: Details and date of next TGT exam?

my dear............

For attending the TGT exam, you need to be a minimum graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

You need to have scored at least 50% of marks in the graduation level. For PGT exam, the candidates should have a PG degree with around
    50% of marks from recognized university or college. For attending both the exams, you need to have a B.Ed. Also you need to have a
    teaching experience of 2 years for attending the PGT exam and 3 Years in case of the TGT exam.

Important dates regarding PGT and TGT recruitment test :

1) Opening date FOR Online application form :01/11/2011 (already declared)

2) Closing date FOR offline application form : 31/12/2011

3) Date of joining for the post of Graduate Teacher : 21/12/2012

Sorry to say at present you are not eligible to apply for post of Trained Graduate Teacher but you can apply for next years and check
    notification on website regularly or contact with school department.

http://www.kbpschool.com/

Regards

rajashekhar Array

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is an autonomous body under the ministry of human resource development and is responsible for running schools and other offices.
    ELIGIBILITY:
    A candidate must not exceed the age of 40 years for PGT(post graduate teacher)
    and 35 years for a TGT(trained graduate teacher)

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
    for PGT a candidate must done a 2 years M.Sc post graduation course of regional college of education of NCERT OR candidate should have masters degree from any other recognized university

NO.OF POSTS:
    FFOR PGT THERE ARE 94 POSTS
    FOR TGT THERE ARE 111 POSTS

PAY SCSALE:
    for PGT Rs:9300-34800 plus and for TGT grade pay of Rs:4600-4800

candidate should pass the written test and interview to get the job.

FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS EXAM DATES VISIT
    www.kvsangathan.nic.in

adi_netgenie Array

Firstly I will tell you the eligibility criteria without which you will not be able to take part in the examination

You must be a graduate with 50% marks in aggregate ( 5% relaxation for SC/STs)

Dates regarding application form

Online application form available from 1.11.2011
    Closing date FOR offline application form is 31.12.2011
    Date of joining for the post of Graduate Teacher 21.12.2012

If you want to appear for PGT your teaching experience will be taken into consideration

If you have some teaching experience of some years(preferably 3years), it will be be an advantage for you at the TGT level

you must take the preparation at the competitive level so that you can cope up with the problems you will face in the question paper.
    in the past few years the standard of the question paper has been raised appreciably.so take a very good preparation

wish you success!!!!!!!

Unregistered

hello sir, I have done BA Bed in reputed institution and i know i m eligible for TGT Test.I wanted to give the test last year but was not able 2 give and now i dont knw wat is the next date for this test can u plz halp me out.

Unregistered

sir
    i want to know when was the tgt exam held which is going to held on 23rd may 2012 please reply me soon

sai ram Array

Quote Originally Posted by kirti pandey View Post
    respected sir plz tell me the next date of tgt exam and detail . thanking you
    hope to get a good reply from here this time.
    hello sir.................

Details and date of next TGT exam:

Last updated: February 26, 2012

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) conducts a written test for the recruitment of Teaching jobs in KVS Schools all over India. You must pass the exam for selection in KVS as a teacher.

There are various categories of jobs in KVS like PGT, TGT, PRT and Librarian. The test is based on the subjects for each post, depending on the subject that you want to teach in the school.

Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)

Number of the Posts: 277 (Various subjects)

Pay Scale: Rs. 5500-175-9000

Age Limit: 35 Years (as on 15/12/2008 )

Qualification:

(i) Four Years Integrated degree course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; or Second Class bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject(s) and in aggregate including elective and languages in the combination of Subjects.

(ii) B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.

(iii) Proficiency in teaching through Hindi and English media (will be judged by way of descriptive type written examination of +2 standard).

(iv) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.

Application Fee:

Rs.400/- by Demand Draft only in favour of 'KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN' payable at New Delhi. Separate fee is to be paid through separate bank draft for each post applied.

How to Apply:

Duly filled in application in the prescribed format in an envelope containing the application which must be super-scribed in bold letters as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TGT and should reach at the following address latest by 15/12/2008. (22/12/2008 for the candidates from far-flung areas)

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan

Post Box No.4624

New Delhi-110016

More Details:

http://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/REC-TEACH1.doc

Download Application Form:

http://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/form%20for%20teacher.doc

Unregistered

Sir, i have done b.ed from ccs . plz tell me whether I am eligible for pgt/tgt exam?

Unregistered

respected sir i have done b.com with 45% marks & bombay art with technical drawing in intermediate.i just want to know that i am eligible or not for TGT exam & the post of drawing teacher..plz reply soon..

Unregistered

respected sir i have 49% in graduation in arts....i hav done techinical art at 12th level with 55% ......graduation in economics...i would like to ask you that am i eligible for TGT exam

Unregistered

plz tell me tgt pgt examination date 2013. my email id \" prayagias@gmail.com\"

Unregistered

plz tell me examination date of tgt pgt 2013.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?