Unregistered

Designation and salary after completing BBA?

For which designation we can apply after BBA, and how much will be the salary we can expect ?

kumar sanjeev dutta Array

Re: Designation and salary after completing BBA?

For getting a good and high salary job ,you must pursue MBA after BBA.However you can join as a bank employe or in private firm as area manager but at a low salary for about rs.12000 to 20000 .
    thankyou

debabrata Array

you can apply for the post of a sales man.expected salary is about 8000

jituforu2100 Array

after completion bba u can apply for the post of accountant or account manager and the salary should be 13 to 15000rs/ month but after completion of ur mba u can get a good opportunity for the good designation like the post of sales manager area manager and if u can go for ca then it is the best for u+ and u can get 15 to 20 lac per annum. best of luck

m.khushhal Array

Hello...
    Dear friend... As far as i am concerned After completing BBA there is not a big and a good career if you will stop your study..
    It will be better for you to to go for MBA.. you will get a high pay scale only after MBA.. however you can get a job after
    BBA in Banks, as an accountant etc.. but the sallary you can except will not be more than 10,000 to 13,000.
    So its better to go for MBA the expected sallary of an MBA is above 30,000.

amanpreet Array

As you know the meaning of BBA(Bacholur In Bussiness Addminstration).so,it is very convinent to understand that u can go for bussiness.now in bussiness, u can work as a employee in any of MNCs(multinational company).like IBM,Infosys,hCL,wipro etc.nd onething about pay u can earn about 15000-20000 per month easily.With best regards.......ur friend.

Siddharth Gohil Array

Hii...
    Salaries after BBA in Private Institutions

The remuneration of BBA students is dependent upon the type of organizations that takes them in. Freshers will earn around Rs. 8000 to Rs. 10,000 each month. With increase in experience individuals can make as much as Rs. 12,000 - Rs. 18,000 every month. This will go up as they gain more experience.

zoey Array

Well opportunities rnt very large for the BBA graduates …but if u r persuing BBA from a college like CGC landran ,symbiosis etc. where placement record is quite pretty ,u mite just establish urself in the field … ur main motive while u r persuing BBA shud b to get a job to start ur career with no matter if its not upto ur level ,no matter if it wasn’t wat u dreamt of or expected ,just get placed somewhere while u r a fresher n then u wont need companies ,companies will need u …
    Common sectors that u can expect urself to fit into while persuing BBA are :
    Banking
    Budget Planning
    Business
    Educational Institutes
    Entrepreneurial Ventures
    Financial Services
    Foreign Trade
    Government Services
    Hotel Management
    Industry
    Law
    Management
    Public Accounting Firms
    Treasury and Foreign Exchange Department
    After u get minimum 3 years of experience u can walk in 4 interviews for the leading mnc’s like
    Cognizant Technology which recruites Graduate and Post graduate candidates for the post of Customer Care executive
    Tata Consultancy Services which recruites graduate candidates (fresher’s) for the post of Associates – Non Technical
    GENPACT is hires graduate and post graduate candidates (Fresher, Experienced) for the post of Assistant Manager- finanace
    iGATE Global Solutions which recruites B.B.A. and B.Com candidates for the post of Associate – Trainee
    IBM Daksh places graduate candidates for the post of Technical Support Engineer
    As far as ive seen the main job responsilities provided to assistants technical/non-technical are:
    role is to study the spend data of clients, solicit missing information,
    collation of data, slice & dice, data analysis and presentation, arriving at opportunities for savings ....
    For the post of Assistant Manager- finanace ,job description is something like this:
    Should have relevant experience in reconcilation.
    Should have good understanding of basic accounts.
    General Accounting.
    General Ledger Accounting.
    About salary I can say that after u get some experience u can expect about 16k from companies like genpact …but as a fresher u wont get above 5000 p.m. as per my experience ……

bipin Array

BBA(Bachelor of business administration) is a fairly popular course among young students today. The BBA imparts basic management and business skills to students.
    There are enough career opportunities straight after BBA.
    The kind of jobs that a student can pursue after BBA includes
    -Sales and marketing jobs
    -Banking jobs
    -You can go for campus placements
    -Railways
    -Civil services.

After completion of BBA you can go for MBA.After MBA you can easily get a good job.

ashwak-jo Array

There are many jobs for the BBA candidates

After completion of your BBA DEGREE , you can apply for different government posts as well as private posts

~~ you can apply for the post of P.O. in baking sector

->> You can write IBPS BANK P.O. eXAM also

~~ you can attend for the walkins in differetn I.T. COMPANIES LIKE ,

INFOSYS
    WIPRO
    ACCENTURE
    TCS
    CTS
    SYNTEL , etc..

To get a job in I.T. sector , you should have good communication skills along with good techncial course knowledge

~~ you can apply for the post of Senior section engineer in RAILWAY DEPARTMENT

~~ you can apply for the post of GROUP-'X' AND 'Y' in ARMY

~~ you can apply for the post of NCC MEN or NCC WOMEN in ARMY

~~ you can apply for the post of SUBINSPECTOR in POLICE DEPARTMENT

~~ you can write IAS EXAM , IPS EXAM

~~ you can apply for the AFCAT , UES , CDS EXAMS , to join defence services

so, there are differenttypes of jobs for BBA candidates

all the best

harshit agrawal Array

Dear........
    BBA degree is in high demand now a days.
    in this field you will get good salary , status , global exposure etc.
    salary depends on many things like your company , experience , graduated college etc.
    however if it is a MNC then your salary will be more then 60,000 .
    if you working for many years then there will be an increment in the salary.
    but at any stage you can assume a minimum salary of 30000.
    Best of luck..........

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

Just after completion of your graduation in BBA you can apply for the posts such as

1. Administrative jobs
    2. Management jobs

But the salary will be varying accordingly as follows.

--> Being a fresher you cannot expect anything as you don't have any experience.
    --> They will be training which means they'll help you in knowing what is the work you need to perform.
    --> The salary will hardly be around 8k-10k per month for freshers.
    --> But let me assure you once you gain enough experience then you can ask to be paid accordingly.

But being a student doesn't mean that you just need to apply in your field, if you are interested you can go for other fields as well and earn more than what you get being a fresher.

Some of the jobs which can applied with just graduation as basic qualification are

1. UPSC (IAS/IPS)
    2. Banking Sector jobs (PO/SO)

If you go for such jobs then you'll be getting a salary of a minimum 25k per month. Apart from the jobs above mentioned you can also go for Call center jobs which doesn't even ask for any education qualification.

If you want a job then it's up to you to decide in which field you wanna go, but if salary is your priority then you have other fields as well which offer high salary packages. Think wisely and take a good decision.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

strike1 Array

hi !

The kind of jobs that a student can pursue after BBA includes
    -Sales and marketing jobs
    -Banking jobs
    -You can go for campus placements
    -Railways
    -Civil services.

I'd suggest you to go for MBA in order to have a better career.

All the best !

Unregistered

what is the starting salary for a BBA student?

Unregistered

hi..!! am akshita...
    is bba safe for girls?? n how much salary is xpected to a bba fresher from ip university??? bba alone is an expensive course, so if i do mba from corrospondence will i get the same salary as mba regular student or it will make a difference in my career...??? or can u plzz suggest me any other line for my career..????
    plzz help me out...:(

Unregistered

Question Re: Designation and salary after completing BBA?

Quote Originally Posted by harshit agrawal View Post
    Dear........
    BBA degree is in high demand now a days.
    in this field you will get good salary , status , global exposure etc.
    salary depends on many things like your company , experience , graduated college etc.
    however if it is a MNC then your salary will be more then 60,000 .
    if you working for many years then there will be an increment in the salary.
    but at any stage you can assume a minimum salary of 30000.
    Best of luck..........
    how one can get a good salary after completing bba & if someone joins as a fresher??

Unregistered

which kind of MBA would be more suitable after the completion of BBA in hospitality???? part time or full time mba????

Jambukiya Array

Hello friend,

>> List of courses After BBA

- MBA.
    - CA.
    - CS.

>> Expected salary

- Starting salary is Rs.15, 000 to Rs.18, 000.

- After 2 to 3 years Experience Rs.18, 000 to Rs.30, 000 per month.

Best of luck

Unregistered

is there any jobs after completing bba from panjab university,chandigarh and what is the expected salary

Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii frnds i m aditya i
    whats the basic salary after mba from ip?
    plzzzzzzzzz frnd u can suggest me my no.9717027176 plzzzzzz frnd
    i need ur suggestion frnds plzzzz give me a suggestion

Unregistered

Which career line is better B.Com or BBA after 2??

vkg11920 Array

After completing BBA ,you will be able to get the job of account or account manger .sales manger,sales man.you can also apply for the post of clerks po etc In these you will get salary of 20000 max...however with exprience your salary will increase.Apart from these you can apply for various posts where graduation is requiredthese inludebankslicupscsscibpsother state services examBut if you are intrested in careers related to bba than i suggest you to MBA course which is a two year post graduation courseand admossion is made through cat examthis is conducted by iim in october novmberthere are other exams for admission to mba colleges like xat snap mat et c..So work hard and apply for cat exam do your mba than apply for job you will get a package of approx 40000 rest depends upon your college from which you pass out.thank you...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?