Unregistered

Which degree is essential after +2 if I want to appear for IAS exam?

I'm studying 2 now, next year which degree is essential for me to study i.a.s. Because, i have to complete any degree for appearing for i.a.s exam. So, which degree is suitable?

kullayappa Array

Re: Which degree is essential after +2 if I want to appear for IAS exam?

you can take anyone of the following branches in degree
    these are suitable for you

~~ b.com
    ~~ b.sc physics
    ~~ b.sc chemistry
    ~~ b.sc maths , etc. .

give first importance to b.sc maths .
    after degree , you can apply for the entrance exams of both ias , ips

but , remember , you have to secure 50% in your degree , to apply for the job

there is also a restriction in number of attempts ,

for a general category candidates , there are only 4 attempts
    for an obc category candidate , here are only 7 attempts
    for sc or st category candidate , they can appear for as many times as they want . but , they aree ligible for those attempts before completig thier 35 years only

grotesque Array

Dear sir,
    From my advice you have to choose the option of Arts stream if you are determined to pass the IAS because of the reason is that most of the subjects in the arts streams are similar and making the base to clear the test. When you can thorugly read out the syllabus then you can find that mostly subjects in the IAS is related or covered under the arts stream.
    all the best

bipin Array

There is no specific criteria for stream which you should option for after completing your 12th standard in order to become an IAS(Indian administrative services) officer. Aslo there is no specific criterion with regard to the subject you choose in the graduation. You can choose any branch in graduation which you feel better and you have intrest.

Civil Services Examination only require graduation from recognized university. Also there is no minimum percentage criteria in graduation.

The civil services examination is conducted in three stages which can be mentioned as follows:

- Preliminary examinations
    - Mains exam
    - Personal interview

Eligibility:

- You have to done your bachelor's degree in any recognized university.
    - Your age should in between 21-30 years.

No.of permissible attempts:

- 4 for general
    - 7 for OBC
    - No limit for ST/Sc candidates.

Visit official Website for more details : http://www.upsc.gov.in

harshit agrawal Array

dear.............

A bachelor degree in any discipline, will make you eligible to write civil service exam conducted by UPSC.

As per the UPSC standard, any candidate holding a bachelors degree and within the age limit of 21-30 years

are considered eligible for the civil service exam.

Now, Since there is no such restriction, you may select any stream, you like and you think you are better at it.

However, to crack the civil service exam, you must follow the subjects mentioned below:

General Studies

English

Essay Writing

best of luck...........

Sukku26 Array

HI

If you are interested in the IAS examination then you must apper any degree.It can be based on your interest.So after completion of your 12th you can go for which field you want to interest..And If you apply IAS then you must be fulfill the follwoing conditions...

You must complete the graduation from any recognized university.
    Your age should not more than 30 years and not less than 21 years.The upper age limit will be applicable for ST/SC/OBC candidates.
    You must citizen from India.

Age limitations:

3 years for OBC
    5 years for ST/Sc
    5 years for Ex-service man
    10 years for PH-candidates.

Good lk.......

Prince_Abby Array

Hello,
    IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service.
    This is not at all a problem, its totally on your wish. There is no compulsion to Particular stream.
    All the students who have completed their degrees from a recognized indian university are eligible to apply.

I would suggest you course which gets over in less time and you would get plenty of time to prepare for it.
    Like,
    If You do 12th MEC or HEC other MPC or BiPC there will be less worry in academics and you would get time for study.
    If You Do BA or BBA you will feel good to think about the civil goals other than B.Tech or Bsc.
    These are better than MBBS, or B-tech as they take 4-5 years.

All the Best

subham21 Array

Dear friend,

as your interest you can choose any graduation degree in which you are suitable.but if you want to concentrate only in ias &

complete graduation degree only to qualify for ias then you can choose

1.b.sc

2.b.com

3.b.a

& you have to score minimum 50% in graduation. Choose any one of them & concentrate on ias studies with that complete graduation.

Study news paper every day,general knowledge books for development of knowledge .

Best of luck........

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm studying 2 now, next year which degree is essential for me to study i.a.s. Because, i have to complete any degree for appearing for i.a.s exam. So, which degree is suitable?
    well,friend;..

IAS stands for Indian Administration Service :

Now you are studying the 10+2,and after completing this course you can choose the ANY DEGREE from recognized university for BECOME a IAS officer and here NOT REQUIRED any PERCENTAGE in 10th or 10+2 or DEGREE.

So,you are preparing for IAS exam then you can choose the science field (maths as a compulsory subject) in graduation because of easy to learn the subjects and also you have many options in govt sector jobs after completing the graduation.Apart from few courses for appearing IAS officer,but after completing the graduation if you are applying for IES exam ,then you need to study the engineering degree;.

== > Bachelor of Science
    == > Bachelor Of Computer Application
    == > Bachelor Of Engineering
    == > Bachelor of Arts
    == > Bachelor of Architecture

But,you must remember that,the minimum age limit for become a IAS officer is 21 years and maximum should be 30 years and here age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.

Also you must remember that for this post maximum attempt 4 times for general category candidates and 7 times for OBC category candidates and NO LIMIT for SC/ST category candidates.

Top Degree Colleges In India:

In india many colleges are offering the many degree courses,for admission in these colleges required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with minimum pass marks and required age limit should be 17 years.

The selection processor for joining in the degree courses,marks based in your 10+2 examinations and if you have good marks you can get top colleges and see bellow top colleges in india offering the degree colleges.

== > St. Stephen College Delhi.
    == > Presidency College Kolkata.
    == > Symbiosis Law College, Pune
    == > Amity Law school, New Delhi
    == > Stella Maris College, Chennai
    == > Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi.
    == > Ethiraj college for Women, Chennai
    == > Women’s Christian College, Chennai
    == > Sophia college for Women, Mumbai

all the best;..

Neelam Nailwal Array

Dear Friend,

For applying I.A.S You can complete Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physcs, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification.

Regards....

KamatchiDeviK Array

Hi Friend ,

To do IAS there is no restriction in your degree qualification,
    You may do any degree.Got it?
    So, take a step and join on your own interest and then become IAS as your wish....

ALL THE VERY BEST......

grotesque Array

Dear sir,
    After 12th the stream is not a matter if you want to appear in IAS exam. the minimum qualification required to appear in the IAS exam is Graduation in any stream with recognised university. After 12th you can choose any of the field as per your choice.
    all the best for the future

irasharma Array

Eligibilty

(i) Age limits : Prescribed age-limits are 21-30 years as on 1st August, 2009 for all the services/posts (Upper age limit relaxable for SCs/Sts, OBCs and certain other categories as specified in Para 3(ii) of Notice).
    (ii) Educational Qualifications : No specific requirement just a Degree of a recognised University or equivalent. (Para 3(iii) of Notice).
    (iii) No. of permissible attempts : Four (Seven attempts for OBCs and P.H. Candidates belonging to General Category and no limit for SCs/STs (Para 3 (iv) of Notice).

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    for appear in IAS exam you have to just require a degree of any type that will be of B.SC, B.TECH,B.COM and many others but they have a condition that you have to get atleast 60% marks in your graduation level......

and your age should lie in the range of 22-34 years....

so, all the best..............

ashwak-jo Array

you can take anyone of the following course in degree to appear for IAS EXAM after your degree

>> b.sc in maths

>> b.sc in physics

>> bba

>> bca

>> ba

>> b.com , etc. .

before applying for the IAS EXAM , you should know the elligibility criteria for the exam

>> the candidate should have completed any degree from a recognised university
    >> the candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% in degree/b.tech
    >> the candidate's age should not be morethan 30 years , if the candiate is belong to general category
    >> the candidate's age must not be morethan 33 years , if the candidate is belong to obc category
    >> the candidate's age must be not be morethan 35 years , if the candidate is belong to sc or st category

Archana Agarwal Array

My Dear.......

To become an IAS officer you have to crack the IAS exam.
    Which is conducted by UPSc annually.
    Eligibility for IAS exam:-
    • Candidate has to complete the graduation in any trade.
    • Candidate should not have any pending backlogs during graduation.
    • Age should be in between 21-30 years.
    • Candidate should be a citizen of India.
    These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
    So, go for any graduation course, after which you can apply for IAS exam.
    Best of Luck.......

wipro84 Array

Hi friend,

I appreciate you because you are interested in the IAS JOB.Definitely i will provide to complete details of IAS exam.

>>> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES EXAM :

1. Candidate should completed the below any of the following degree's from recognized university.

Graduation in engineering ( any stream ) or ,

Any degree like B.Sc,B.Com,BCA,BBA & BBM ,B.ED etc or ,

Any post graduation M.Tech ,MBA ,M.Sc,MCA ,M.Com etc.

2. Minimum 55% aggregate in throughout the academic career.

3. Person should be from indian citizen.

>>> Age limit for IAS exam ;

1. For GENERAL persond 21 - 30 years ( no reservation ).

2. For OBC candidates 21 - 33 years ( 3% reservation ).

3. For SC/ST candidates 21 - 35 years ( 5% reservation ).

>>> Number of attempts for IAS exam :

1. For GENERAL persons 4 ATTEMPTS.

2. For OBC persons 7 ATTEMPTS.

3. For SC/ST persons NO LIMIT.Until age limit exceeds.

This IAS exam is conducting by the UPSC services every years.For applying this post candidate must need the above qualification.

>>> Selection process for IAS :

1. Written test.

2. Personal interview.

Currently the UPSC board is not yet released the any notification regarding the IAS.For knowing the more details on IAS post see the below website

**** http://www.upsc.gov.in

So,finally the +2 candidate need to have the above qualification for applying the IAS posts.

All the best.................

Unregistered

Re: Which degree is essential after 2 if I want to appear for IAS exam?

which is the best degree course for IAS preparation

ashwak Array

For the IAS EXAM , the candidate should have completd any degree .

so, you can pursue degree

you can pusue ,
    ~ B.com
    ~ B.sc maths
    ~ B.sc physics
    ~ B.sc Chemistry
    ~ BBA
    ~ BCA
    ~ B.tech , etc. . .

To apply for the IAS EXAM , you should satisfy the Eligliblity criteria of the exam

1) The candidate should have completed any degree from a recognised university
    2) The candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% in degree (for General category & Obc category candidates)
    3) The candidate should have secured a minimum of 45% in degree (for SC or ST category candidates)
    4) The candidate's age should not be morethan 30 years , if the candidate is belong to GENERAL category
    5) The candidate's age should not be morethan 33 years , if the candidate is belong to OBC category
    6) The candidate's age shoudnot be morethan 35 years , if the candidate is belong to SC or ST category
    7) The candidate must be a citizen of india

For General category , they will have 4 attempts
    For OBC Category , they will have 7 attempts
    For SC or St category candidates , they will have unlimited number of attempts . all attempts are given only when the candidate's age is below 35 years

ALL THE BEST

popeye Array

The main criterion to apply for this exam is a graduation in any discipline. There is no specification that graduation should be completed in a specified subject area. You should secure graduation from a recognized institute.

There is no any percentage criteria in graduation to eligible for IAS. So you can go for any stream which you like most.

Your age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

I think you are now well understand eligiblity. Let us now discuss about exam pattern.

The IAS selection process is consist in three way

1)Preliminary exam
    2)Main exam
    3)Inter View

The exam pattern at every stage is describe in following chart ;

ias-exam-pattern.jpg

Neha S Array

Hello friend

You can do graduation in any stream as the eligibility for taking IAS exam is to have minimum graduation degree in any field .

I am giving you the eligibilities to take part in IAS in various fields

NATIONALITY

A candidate must be a citizen of India.

He must be in between the age of 21 years to 30 years.

For physically handicapped,relaxation of 10 years ,for SC/ST -5 years and for OBC-3 years os given

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS

The general candidates have 4 attempts while there is no limit for SC/ST candidates but for backward classes 7 attempts are there.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

The person must have graduation degree from any of the recognized universities in India .The candidates appearing for the final exams are also eligible for the pre liminary tests but before joining they need to submit the original documents showing their holding of degree.

As you are to choose subjects after your 12th ,you can go for any stream as per your 12th subjects or as you wish.

Best of luck

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    People from all the streams can fight for IAS or IPS. Its the hard work and dedication and knowledge of the aspirant which make him/her to fight for these exams, stream does not matter a lot.
    If you have an option to choose then you can go for ARTS which includes Economics, History and Geography.
    IAS is a very tough exam and with your hard work and dedication you will surely going to clear it..

All the best
    Raj@08

anu7 Array

Eligibility Criteria For IAS

(i) Age limits :

21-30 years as on 1.7.2012. (Upper [COLOR=#990000 !important]age limit[/COLOR] relaxable for SCs/STs, OBCs and certain other categories as[COLOR=#990000 !important]specified[/COLOR] in Para 3(ii) of Notice).

(ii) Educational Qualifications :

Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university with at least one of the [COLOR=#990000 !important]subjects[/COLOR] namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physcs, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Enginerring or an equivalent [COLOR=#990000 !important]qualification[/COLOR] (Para 3(iii) of Notice).
    (iii) No. of permissible attempts :

Four (Seven attemps of OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs (Para 3 (iv) of Notice)

ranjeet250490 Array

Hi

IAS is the Indian Administrative Services and this is one of the most reputed and toughest examinations in India. This is basically conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) in India every year to select candidates for the various administrative services.

Now the Basic Eligibility Criteria to sit for the IAS Entrance Exam are as follows :-

1. You should be an Indian National Citizen.

2. You should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream to sit for the IAS entrance from any recognized college or University in India.

3. Your age should be within 21-30 years for th GEN, 33 years for the OBC and 35 years for the SC/ST candidates.

4. Also you may take a try for 4 times if you are a GEN, 7 times if you are a OBC and unlimited times if you are an SC/ST candidate.

5. Physical fitness is also a must for this exam.

Thus it really doesn't matter which stream or which subject you are a graduate in. You just need to be a graduate in ANY stream from a recognized college in India and meet the other requirements as mentioned above.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
    RANJEET

FEBIN MATHEW Array

Dear student,
    For IAS YOU NEED TO BE A GRADUATE FROM
    A RRERCOGNIZED UNIVERSITY. YOU HAVE TO HAVE ANY DEGREE
    SUCH AS
    (1)BA
    (2)BCOM
    (3)BBA
    (4)BTECH
    ETC
    THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.

ranjith1438 Array

Hai,You can take any degree, that's not a matter to join IAS.B.sc maths,B.sc chemistry,B.sc computers,B.com general,B.com computers or BA.You can take any of the above degree courses as your choice.IAS(Indian Administrative Septic) exam is conducted by the UPSC once in a year.Eligibility criteria:The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.Percentage is not required for this exam.Final year candidates should also be eligible.Age limits is 21 years to 30 years, there is a relaxation for category wise.Selection procedure:Preliminary exam,Main exam,Interview.For more details visithttp://www.upsc.gov.inAll the best.

Unregistered

I am a Bsc physics degree holder..what is the next step for appearing IAS exam..What all subjects do i prefer?

adi_netgenie Array

Wink Re: Which degree is essential after +2 if I want to appear for IAS exam?

IAS====>>>>>INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE

IAS is the top most government job under the central government
    naturally competition is huge.....so the entrance exam is very hard to crack!!!

~~Eligibility Criteria

1.Graduate degree of a recognized university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Mathematics, Physics, Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY

2.No bar on marks on 11th and 12th

3.but you must pass 10,11th from a recognized board

from the eligibility criteria you can see that there is no such compulsion or restriction for your graduate degree
    you can pursue graduation from any discipline
    but it must be from recognized board
    in my opinion you should pursue graduation in Science or Commerce as you will find it easier then to solve the analytical and dat intertretation part of the question

~~Number of Attempts
    • 4 (For General Candidates)
    • 7 (OBC)
    • Unlimited (SC/ST candidates)

~~AGE LIMIT

1. 21-30 years(For General Candidates)
    2. 21-32 years (OBC)
    3. 21-35 years (SC/ST candidates)

~the exam consists of 3 parts :

1. preliminary exam
    2. mains exam
    3. personal interview

you must be aware of the question pattern of the exam so that it becomes easy for you when you face it

question pattern:

• Data interpretation
    • logical reasoning
    • English
    • analytical problems

Reference books

CSAT_for_Banner.jpgcsat-civil-services-aptitude-test-paper-ii-275x275-imad6q88qebkjfjh.jpegcsat-general-studies-2012-paper-1-2-275x275-imad6pcjhwnfyu8y.jpegCSATt.jpg

work hard.you may take private coaching
    many tutorials offer private coaching for IAS.you will find this almost in every big cities of India

ALL THE BEST!!!!

sherymaan Array

You can give IAS exam after completing your graduation degree.So the essential step of IAS exam is you should have completed your graduation degree.
    You can do any graduation degree.
    B.Com
    B.SC
    B.tech
    So all the best.

aalarif Array

sir,there is no particular degree to get eligible for IAS exam,you can pursue any undergraduate degree or post graduate degree from a recognized university.and become eligible.
    the degree may be in B.SC or M.Sc in Chem,Phy,Maths,Biotechnology,Food Technology,Agriculture
    or also may be in B.Com,M.Com,MBA,BBA,LLB,
    or also may be in BE/B.Tech or M.Tech in civil,mech,ece,cse ,biotechnology,food technology etc
    or also may be in MBBS/BDS
    so overall you just require an degree from recognized university with minimum of 50% marks and become eligible in educational criteria.
    hope it answers your question.

aditya singh Array

Hi dear
    To be an IAS officer you you will have to qualify the Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC , and the eligibility criteria for this exam just require that you should have a degree from any recognized college.
    So you can choose whatever course you like after +2 if you want to appear for the UPSC Civil Services Exam.

aron stone Array

hello friend,
    here is the answer for your question
    Educational Qualifications :

Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university with at least one of the [COLOR=#990000 !important]subjects
    namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physcs, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Enginerring or an equivalent [COLOR=#990000 !important]qualification[/COLOR] .
    [/COLOR]

choco28 Array

dear friend,

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service
    and its exam is conducted once a year by UPSC

for IAS there is no specified degree is necessrary
    degree in any discipline is enough to appear for IAS exam

eligibility for the exam

one should be a Indian citizen

one should satisfy the the age limit given below;

minimum age should be 21 years
    maximum age should be 30 years

this age limit is valid to general category students only

for obc = 3 years relaxation is given
    for sc/st 5 years relaxation is given
    for physically handicapped 10 years relaxation is given

one needs to be graduate in any discipline from a recognised university
    and minimum marks should be 55% in degree

selection procedure for the exam consistes of 3 stages
    preliminary exam
    mains exam
    interview

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    For appearing IAS examination following are the eligible conditions,
    • You must complete graduation in any stream from recognized university
    • Your age must be 21-30 years
    • You must be a Citizen of India

So you can complete graduation in any stream as per your interest for appearing IAS examination.Study well.Score more marks in your graduation for become a IAS.
    IAS examination conducted in two levels,
    1. Preliminary examination
    2. Main examination
    You can appear for the preliminary examination in your final year of graduation.Negative mark for this preliminary exam is 0.33 marks.You must clear Preliminary exam to appear for Main exam.

ALL THE BEST.

niceday Array

The the UPSC does not mention in particular as to which subject you should choose for your graduation.You are free to pursue any stream you want.If you look at the successful IAS candidates you will be surprised to find out that these candidates come from all sorts of fields.You will find engineers,doctors,teachers,professors,accountants, ...etc.All it says is you should have completed the degree from a recognized university.
    Despite the fact that there are candidates from diverse professions if your aim is to become an IAS officer then I will suggest you to take up humanities/Arts as there are many common subjects like History,Geography.Of course other areas like Engineering also has common subjects like Physics but unlike History and Geography a very in depth knowledge is required for these subjects which is why most candidates even the engineers themselves hesitate to choose it.

Annubhai Array

Dear Friend,

Nothing like that there is no compulsion to study a particular degree in order to be eligible for IAS exam.

It is a simple mathod for appearing in IAS your minimum eligibility need:

Educational Qualification:-

You must have to passed graduation from any recognise univercity.Final year student are also eligiable for IAS.

Your age must more than 21 years and low than 30 years.

It is conducted by upsc and for more and other information please cheeck:-

WWW.UPSC.GOV.IN

Best of luck!

Akash Bacchav Array

Hi Friend ,

you can take anyone of the following branches in degree
    these are suitable for you

~~ b.com
    ~~ b.sc physics
    ~~ b.sc chemistry
    ~~ b.sc maths , etc. .

give first importance to b.sc maths .
    after degree , you can apply for the entrance exams of both ias , ips

but , remember , you have to secure 50% in your degree , to apply for the job

there is also a restriction in number of attempts ,

for a general category candidates , there are only 4 attempts
    for an obc category candidate , here are only 7 attempts
    for sc or st category candidate , they can appear for as many times as they want . but , they aree ligible for those attempts before completig thier 35 years only

All the best...!!!

kalinga Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    well as you want to know about the degree required for giving the IAS exam then i want to tell you that their is no such requirement of a particular degree , you can do your graduation in any degree like B.sc, BBA, B.com,B.tech etc , but you have to score atleast 55% marks in the graduation level , that is compulsory and after completion of your graduation you can apply or the IAS exam...

all the best..................

Unregistered

Now i m in 10th suggest me to became an ias officer which field i choose like medical,non-medical,commerce or arts?

Unregistered

Can we do i.a.s exam after clearing b.c.a

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

ias stands for the indian administrative service

after completing your 12 standard ,you can choose the graduation degree course

it is better to take any graduation degree course

not only the graduation degree course you can also take normal degree courses

which means

b.com ,b.sc(maths ,physics,chemistry)

take any course

after completing you want minimum 55-60 %in your degree ,in the named university

the age limit for the general candidates is 21-30 years ,can attempt 4 times up to their age limit

the age limit for the obc candidates is 21-33 years ,can attempt 7 times up to their age limit

the sc/st candidates is 21-35 years ,can attempt no of times up to their age limit

after completing the degree you go to the coaching institutions and prepare for the exam

daily spend 4-5 hours for the preparation of the exam

hope this information helps you

good luck

randhirk.rk Array

Minmum eligibilty to appear in in the UPSC civil services aptitude test is Graduation pass in any stream from a UGC recognised university

Min age-21 years
    Max age-30 years
    OBC gets 3 years age relaxation and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxation

Number of attemps-4 and OBC gets 7 attempts and there is no restriction for SC/ST candidates.

Now its upto you in which stream you are strong, if you are strong in science subjects than take B.sc or else take arts in graduation

IN your optionals in IAS mains exams you can take history and geography as optional paper

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS,

You complete graduation in any field BA ,B.COM ,B.SC,and

any degree and you give UPSC exam.

ELIGIBILITY FOR AND UPSC EXAM CRETRAI:

1. Must be complete graduation with 55% min (any stream)

2.Age limit 21 to 30years and relaxation 5years SC/ST and 3years OBC candidate.

3.You give UPSC exam.

4.You must be inmarried and indian.

you give this exam 4 times in whole life.

more information :www.upsc.gov.in

with regards mahi...

niceday Array

You can take a degree in any course.There is no such compulasry degree course that is prescribed.You are free to chooose any one of your choice.

But,here is a suggestion.There are lots of optional subjects for the IAS like History,Geography,languages,physics,etc.So you may well want to choose one of these optional subjects because that will ultimately help you with the preparation.

Unregistered

CAN I BECOME AN IAS IF I TAKE COMERS STREAM?I AM NOT GOOD IN MATHS TOO;SO WHAT TO DO?CAN I GO OUT OF INDIA TO CLEAR IAS EXAM?TELL FAST PLEASE

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    The eligiblility criteria for IAS exam is given below.
    * Candidate must pass Bachelor degree from any recognizing University in the following subjects
    Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry,Statics,Botany,Zoolo gy.
    * Candidate may persue B.Tech degee in any stream of Engineering.
    * Candidate must score at least 50% in Bachelor degree.
    * Age limit must be in between 21-30 year.
    * Candidate must be a citizen of India.
    SLECTION PROCEDURE
    Preliminary Exam.
    Final Exam.
    Interview.
    Best of Luck.

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,
    To Become IAS you can take any stream:
    ~Science
    ~Commerce
    ~Arts
    There is no any compulsory stream to give IAS exam.
    After taking any one stream you must graduate with atleast 55% from racognized university.
    Age limit is 21 year to upto 30 year.Age relaxation for SC/ST 5 year,OBC 3 year.

Regards,
    Dharmesh

arpita_31 Array

Hello,
    Any degree can go for IAS, Do remember it is the toughest competitive exam of all and need lots and lots of preparation for it. It's good that you have decided for it, so much in advance.. Best degree and suitable for IAS is Arts, as many of the subjects in it is related to this field, You can also see the subjects of IAS and choose your subject in arts degree...

You need to be updated with current things happening all around you and read the newspaper english as well as one local hindi newspaper daily basis..
    Read more and more and you will surely get success...

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

CAN I BECOME AN IAS IF I TAKE COMERS STREAM?I AM NOT GOOD IN MATHS TOO;SO WHAT TO DO?CAN I GO OUT OF INDIA TO CLEAR IAS EXAM?TELL FAST PLEASE
    Hello,
    Any degree can be taken for IAS exam, its the way you take your degree course and do your preparation for IAS as it requires more knowledge as compared to any other competitive exam..
    You can do the preparation for it anytime and from anywhere you want..
    Reading and learning and remembering that is the only success mantra for it..
    IAS is the best job and have lot of reputation in the market..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

Can we do i.a.s exam after clearing b.c.a
    Hello,
    Any stream will work for it, The only requirement is completing your degree with no backlogs and 55 to 60% in it..
    and look at the age restriction when you apply for the exam..
    You have to do lots and lots of preparation for it as you belong BCA field.
    Current affairs and past history cum GK is the most important requirement of it..
    3 levels are their to clear it, drop at any level will bring you to start, and then you have to start all over again from the beginning..

All the best
    arpita_31

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis