Unregistered

Dates of preliminary and main examinations for KAS 2012?

When will be the kas 2012 preliminary & main examination ?Kindly let me know the 2012 kas examination date. Can you please inform me regarding both preliminary & main examination date.Because there are many exams are there in the month of march like IBPS,SBI & Gramin banking examination.Please inform me the date of KAS prelims & mains examination date.

ashok rks Array

Re: Dates of preliminary and main examinations for KAS 2012?

KPSC KAS 2012

KPSC - Karnataka Public Service Commission

Notification
    Sale of Application Form :11th November 2012
    Last Date of Apply in Online and Submit fees : 12th December 2011
    Date of Prelims : 1st Week of Febuary 2012
    KAS Main exam : on the Mid June 2012

For More Details About KAS http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

Syllabus For KAS

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will be the kas 2012 preliminary & main examination ?Kindly let me know the 2012 kas examination date. Can you please inform me regarding both preliminary & main examination date.Because there are many exams are there in the month of march like IBPS,SBI & Gramin banking examination.Please inform me the date of KAS prelims & mains examination date.
    hi,friend;..

KAS stands for Karnataka Administration Service:

This is conducted by the Karnataka public service commission under the civil services exams and the KPSC is released the notification every year once,and if you want to sit in the ias examination hall,then required required requirements are follow bellow;.

Required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation form recognized university and here not required any percentage in gradation and r
    equired age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years and here age relaxation is available as per govt rules for reserved category candidates i.e 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Here you can apply 4 times if you are general category candidates and 7 times for OBC candidates and NO LIMIT for SC/ST candidates and one more you must be indian citizen and physical fit.

Selection Processor:

For requiting various posts through KAS entrance exams,the selection processor is based on the following 3 stages such as

== > Preliminary Examination

== > Main Examination

== > Personal Interview.

Apart from first conducted the preliminary examination after qualifying this test called for main examination and after qualifying this test again called for personal interview and for preliminary exam and main examinations the question paper will be based on the objective type questions.

Here you have total 2 papers in preliminary exam and 9 papers in main examinations and for these examinations the questions from your choosing optional subjects.

Apply Processor :

For these post apply processor is based on the online mode,so you can download application form by paying the application fee 300 rupees expect SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/ PH category candidates and Click Here for KPSC KAS Online Application.

Important Dates :

== > Sale of Application Form :11th November 2012

== > Last Date of Apply in Online and Submit fees : 12th December 2011

== > Date of Prelims : 1st Week of Febuary 2012

== > KAS Main exam : on the Mid June 2012

So,above mention information the preliminary examination will be over on
    1st Week of Febuary 2012
    month,if you are qualifying the preliminary exam then you can attend for main examination conducted in June month of 2012.

http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

all the best;..

Unregistered

Iam 32yrs Gen merit category , can i appaly for kas and what is syllabus for mains exam

Unregistered

what marks to get pass in preliinary exam

Unregistered

what is the marks to qualify in prelims of kas for st candidates

Unregistered

what is the minimum marks to be scored to get pass through kpsc kas preliminary exam 2012

poornima H R

Question Re: Dates of preliminary and main examinations for KAS 2012?

what is the minimum marks to be scored to get pass through kpsc kas preliminary exam 2012
    when was kas prelimanary exam result.
    and wat is the minimum marks scored by candidates for selecting mais exams

vengat Array

hai dear

kas is nothing but like ias , it is also
    administrative exam,

kas means karnataka administrative service

every year they

preliminary exam conducted in february month

and the
    main exam conducted in the mid june

for crack this exam u
    strong with your g.k

all the best

Unregistered

can any one inform about KAS prelims result

Unregistered

I got 142 marks in kas priliminary exam. Can I qualify for kas main examination?

Unregistered

When will be the KAS Preliminary Exam Results?

Avtar1 Array

KAS stands for Karnataka Administration Service

KAS exam is
    conducted by the Karnataka public service commission under the civil services exams and the KPSC is released the notification every year once.

Qualification:-
    educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation form recognized university and here not required any percentage in gradation and r
    equired.

age limit
    should be between 21 years to 30 years and here age relaxation is available as per govt rules for reserved category candidates i.e 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

DATES:
    Sale of Application Form :11th November 2012
    Last Date of Apply in Online and Submit fees : 12th December 2011
    Date of Prelims : 1st Week of Febuary 2012

thanks

popeye Array

kpsc-logo.jpg

KAS exam stand Karnataka Administration Service and this is conducted by the Karnataka public service (KPSC) examination.

Notifications for this year are already over and prelim exam is also finished. Those who have clear prelim are only eligible to apply mains exam. So if you have not applied then you have to wait till next year notifications. For now I will tell you detail eligibliuty and exam pattern. Please go through it carefully.

Eligibility to apply KAS :

- You must completed the graduation

- Your age must be in between 21-30 years and age relaxation as per govt rules as 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years age relaxation for sc/st candidates.

Attempt Limit

General category candidates can apply maximum 5 times
    OBC category candidates can attempt 7 times
    No limit for SC/ST category candidates

Exam Pattern and Syllabus:

Preliminary examination

Main examination

Personality Test

Preliminary examination pattern :

Paper I : National / International / Current Affairs/Humanities / Arts / History

Paper II : General Knowledge / Karnataka State Current Affairs/Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology / General Mental Ability.

Main examination pattern :

In this examination the question paper is sub divide in to folksinging 8 papers :

Paper I : Compulsory Kannada

Paper II : Compulsory English

Paper III : General Studies

Paper IV : General Studies

Paper V , VI , VII & VIII : your optional subjects.

For More Details you can go for the Official website :- http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

Unregistered

I have cleared the prelims exam. Dunno wat 2 choose next.. Please help me out... in choosing subjects and studying them.... pl mail me at:
    cool.pari16@gmail.com

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->> The Dates of KAS exams 2012 are :--

>> KAS exam stand Karnataka Administration Service and this is conducted by the Karnataka public service examination and this is inviting the application forms for posting in various fields like Group A & B and Civil Services.

>> For this exam the required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation and age limit should be 21-30 years and here age relaxation as per govt rules.

>> And here general category candidates can apply maximum 5 times and OBC category candidates can attempt 7 times & there is no limit for SC/ST category candidates.

>> And you are waiting for the writing the written test ,and the written test will conduct Preliminary Exam in Mid Of February 2012 and Main Exam will be conducted in the Month Of June 2012.

-->> The Exam Pattern and Syllabus:

>> For this exam the written test is divide in to 2 types like;.preliminary examination and main examination.Apart from in Preliminary exam sub divide in to 2 papers such as;. paper I & paper II for this the questions will be following subjects;..

Preliminary examination pattern :

Paper I : National / International / Current Affairs/Humanities / Arts / History

Paper II : General Knowledge / Karnataka State Current Affairs/Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology / General Mental Ability.

Main examination pattern :

>> In this examination the question paper is sub divide in to folksinging 8 papers;..

Paper I : Compulsory Kannada

Paper II : Compulsory English

Paper III : General Studies

Paper IV : General Studies

Paper V, VI, VII & VIII : your selection subjects.

-->> Important Dates are :--

-- The Date os KAS Preliminari Examination : feb 2012

-- The Date of Mains examination : Mid of June month 2012

>> You Can go through the Following Links for More details regarding Exam date ....

http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/

http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/notf of r...0gp 2012.pdf

........GOOD LUCK........

Unregistered

sir/madam

could u please let me know the dates for KAS mains 2012 asap...... and the cut off for the same......

thank you.....

Unregistered

When will be the KAS main exam????????

Unregistered

When will be the KAS main exam????????

Unregistered

i hav cleared kas prelims,wanted to take kannada and public administration as optional subjects.can i choose writing language english,bcoz more books in english available for gs and public administration

Nathan Array

KAS stands for Karnataka Administrative Service this exam is conducted by Karnataka public service commission for every year.if you interest to apply for this examination you have this Eligibility's

Eligibility Criteria for KAS:-
    >>The Applicant should be complete the degree in any discipline from recognized university.
    >>The Applicant age should be 21 to 30 years.and age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC Applicants
    >>The Applicant Should be citizen of India.
    >>The Applicant should be Physically fit for this examination.
    Number of attempts:-
    >>For general Candidate-4 attempts
    >>For OBC candidate-7 attempts
    >>For SC/ST candidate-No limits

Selection process:-
    >>Preliminary
    >>Main
    >>Interview

Important Notification:-
    >>sale of Application form:-11/11/11
    >>Last date of apply in online and submit fees:-12/12/11
    >>Date of preliminary Examination:- first week of febuary 2012.
    >>KAS Main Examination:- on the mid June 2012.

Further details please check on official website:-http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

Unregistered

does KAS mains 2012 exam postponed or not????????/

Unregistered

can u please let me know the dates of KAS mains xam 2012 when it\'s out.... my e-mail id is horcrux24@gmail.com...
    thank you

shars Array

hello,

KAS- KARNATAKA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION EXAM CONDUCTED BY KARNATAKA GOVERNENT.

IT RECRUITES FOR VARIOUS GOVERNMENT VACANCIES PRESENT IN THE STATE.

FOLLOWING ARE THE INPORTANT DATES FOT THE KAS 2012:

#Kas - prelimins february 2012

#kas mains-june 2012

already exam completed so be prepare for 2013 notification

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?