Unregistered

Date of upcoming application forms of NET and SET exams?

upcoming application forms for exam of net and set?

Tell me before time ends i have already missed last time because of unawareness.

Hasham Array

Re: Date of upcoming application forms of NET and SET exams?

the time for the year 2011 is over and results too are out and u have to wait for the notification
    the SET is conducted state wisw and there are more chances for them

NET and SET are conducted by UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION.

for all the datails go to

http://www.ugc.ac.in and check for upcomings

all the best

suman27 Array

UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION(U.G.S) conducts NET and SET exams.

these exams notifications in 2012 are yet to be announced.

please check the official web site for updates

http://www.ugc.ac.in/

All the best

bharatpd11

Post Re: Date of upcoming application forms of NET and SET exams?

res. sir/ madam
    pls send me the upcoming date of net and set exams on my email id given below
    bharatpd11@yahoo.com

thanking you
    REGARDS
    BHART P. DHONDGE

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

hi Friend,

SET/SLET and NET both are the Eligibility Test for the lectureship and fellowship which conduced by U.G.C. but SET/SLET for State Level, and NET for National Level. NET exam conducted Twice in a year. Form will be start on month of October for December Exam and April for June Exam. Right Now there is no notification for the June exam if you want appear in june exam than you should connect UGC website regularly.

best of luck

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

The NET exam 2012 yet not announced. You regulatory check the website of http://www.ugcnetonline.in/ for latest update of NET exam 2012. Further all the complete details of NET previous year question papers, eligibility criteria, syllabus etc. all information is in the above site.

SET : The candidates who have cleared the State Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Lectureship held prior to 1st June 2002, are exempted from appearing in NET, being eligible to apply for Lectureship anywhere in India. For SET held from 1st June 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of lecturer only in the universities/ colleges belonging to the state from where they have cleared their SET.

Or also SET is a Sate Level Eligibility Test, so about this test you check your Sate College Service Commission.
    Or also if you give SET then you can apply job only in that state where you qualify it but if you give NET then you can apply in ALL India for Job.
    So, you give only one exam either SET or NET as the above notification about the SET.

best of luck

PRITAM RAY Array

The notifications for the NET & SET exams has not yet announced by the UGC.There is no latest updates regarding the exam.So for latest updates please visit the official site www.ugc.ac.in regularly so that you would aware of the notifications.

best of luck.....

Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of upcoming application forms of NET and SET exams?

cn u inform us the exam date 4 the net/set exam....?

subham21 Array

DEAR FRIEND,

UGC CONDUCTS SET &NET EXAM FOR LECTURESHIP & FELLOWSHIP.NET EXAM HAPPENS TWO TIMES IN

A YEAR.AT THE MOMENT THERE IS NO NOTIFICATION FOR NET & SET ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.

SO BE PATIENCE ,DO YOUR REGULAR STUDY,SOON THE DATE FOR EXAMINATION IS ANNOUNCED.

FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING NET & SET LOG ON TO THE OFFICIAL SITE OF UGC www.ugc.ac.in

BEST OF LUCK..........................

bipin Array

The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals.

For this entrance exam required educational qualifications are you must completed the post graduation with minimum 55% of marks from recognized university.

Important Dates for NET 2012 :

- Last date of recieving of applications form is already closed which was 12th april 2012.

- The dispatch of admit cards for the NET 2012 will be starting from : 21st May 2012

- The NET 2012 Exam is on 8th June 2012

For Further Details :- http://www.ugcnetonline.in

SET stands for State Eligibility Test:

Eligibility for SET:

- You have to pass your Master Degree with 55% of marks in any recognized university.And For SC/ST/PH/VH candidates minimum percentage is 50%.

The notification for SET Exam will published on the official website of UGC. So please wait for the Notification of NET Examination and then fill the application.

Unregistered

when will next net and set test arrive?

Unregistered

Respected sir
    1)when will be 2012 net exam? Please give me details
    2)when will declaired result of exam held On 27th nov.2011 please! Give me any imformation about the result.

archna21 Array

Smile Re: Date of upcoming application forms of NET and SET exams?

NET - National Eligiblity Test

NET eligiblity criteria :-

- In the NET exam,for Lectruership minimum age is 21 years and in maximum,no limit and for JRF exam age should comes
    between 21 to 28 years.
    - You should have complete postgraduate degree with any stream from a recognized university.
    - Minimum 55% marks you have to score your postgraduation.
    - If you belongs to reserve category then marks should be minimum 50%.
    - Final year postgraduate student can apply for the net exam.

>> NET exam Date is 26th June 2012.Exam form submission will be start from 29th March 2012 and
    closing date of form submission is 25th April 2012.

SET - State Eligiblity Test

SET eligiblity criteria :-

- There is no upper age limit for Set Exam.
    - You should have postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
    - M.C.M students are not allowed to appear in the SET exam.
    - Minimum 55% marks should be scored in postgraduate degree,for reserve category this is 50%.
    - Final year of postgraduate degree student are also eligible to appy for exam.

Exam Date for SET exam 2012 has not been announced yet.

bsahoo.94 Array

application submission start date is 29-3-2012,
    application submission end date is 25-4-2012,
    last date for receiving documents is 2-5-2012,
    Date of exam is 26-6-2012.

the result of exam held on 27 nov.2011 is not published.

Unregistered

Can u let me know the last date for submission of application form for set/slet 2012-13 uttar pradesh

adi_netgenie Array

NET stands for National Eligibility Test
    It is a national level test who want to pursue their studies in foreign universities and for that UGC will give them scholarships grant.so it is a tough exam as many students wants this scholarship to study in eminent foreign universities!!!!

===Eligibility Criteria for NET===

Academic Qualifications

*Candidates belonging to the General/Other Backward Classes (OBC) who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off in Master's Degree (or equivalent) examination in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Sciences etc. are eligible

**5 % relaxation of marks for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) category and Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's degree (or equivalent) examination are eligible to appear in the NET examination

***Candidates securing 54.99% marks or below (even 49.99% marks or below for SC/ST & PH/VH candidates) in Master's Degree or equivalent Examination are NOT eligible for this Test

****Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master's Degree examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed are also ELIGIBLE

===Age Limit and relaxation===

No upper age limit for candidates appearing only for eligibility for lectureship

===Pattern of NET===

Paper I -Objective Type- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Methods (50 questions) 100 Marks
    Paper II- Objective Type Core Subject (50 questions)- 100 Marks
    Paper III- Descriptive Type Core Subject will have four sections. Section 1- 5x5= 25 marks (30 words), Section 2 15x5=75 marks (30 words), Section 3- 5x12= 60 marks (200 words) and Section 4- 1x40= 40 marks(1000 words)
    Grand Total = 400 marks

===DATE FOR UPCOMING NET===
    *Last date submitting applications form : 12/4/12.
    *Dispatch of admit cards from: 21/5/12
    *NET 2012 Exam : 8/6/12

PREVIOUS YEARS PAPER'S OF NET :http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html

SET stands for Symbiosis Entrance Test

this a entrance test for admission to Symbiosis!!! It is a good competitive exam as getting chance to Symbiosis is quite tough .so very hard dedicated preparation is required!!!!!

===ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA===
    *Candidates must have done Post Graduation from an institution recognized by U.G.C.

**General candidates must secure at least 55% in Master's Degree or equivalent examination
    SC/ST candidates who have secured minimum 55% marks in Master's Degree or equivalent examination

***No upper age limit for SET

===Dates for upcoming SET 2012===
    online registration last date :14/4/12
    payment last date:17/4/12
    set test:5/5/12
    set result:19/5/12

Structure of SET( General )

Section 1 constitutes of General English,Quantitative aptitudes,General Awareness,Analytical & Logical Reasoning.Total Marks is 150

Structure of SET ( Design )
    Section 2 constitutes of English,Design Aptitude.Total Marks in this section 100

Neelam Nailwal Array

Dear Friend,

National Eligibility Test

Important Dates

Application Submission End Date: Friday; May 04, 2012
    Last date for receiving the documents* at the test center: Thursday; May 10, 2012

Examination Date: Sunday; June 24, 2012

For more details please visit:

http://ugcnetonline.in/index.php

Regards.........

Unregistered

upcoming application forms for exam of net and set?

please tell me before time ends i have already missed last time because of unawareness.

Unregistered

I am B,sc completed so shall I write net slet exam in 2012

Unregistered

what we have to do after qualifying Net Exam?and what is approximate expected salary?

Unregistered

what we have to do after qualifying Net Exam?and what is approximate expected salary?

Unregistered

Sir/Madam
    when is SET exam 2012 for computer science paper? please send me the details to my id goldenspangles@yahoo.com

Unregistered

When the set exam will be conducted?

Unregistered

res. sir/ madam
    pls send me the upcoming date of net and set exams on my email id given below
    [azamkhan0098@gmail.com

thanking you
    REGARDS
    azam khan

Unregistered

Respected
    Sir/ Madam
    pls send me the upcoming date of NET, PET, and set exams on my email id given below
    rupakdatta68@gmail.com

Thanking you
    REGARDS

Rupak Datta

Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

As previously discussed that "NET exam conducted Twice in a year. Form will be start on month of October for December Exam and April for June Exam".I wanted to know about the SET exam its also conducted twice in a year?? or once in a year(Please mention the month of exam for different states)?? and can you please tell me the list of all states where SET exam is conducting?? and the last question is can we give the examinations for different states??

Thank You

Regards,
    Rohini Singh
    Mtech IIIT Pune 2012
    email:rohinisingh24@gmail.com

Unregistered

dear sir/madam

can u tell me which book i reffer for the set exam bcos i have two books eco papar 2 and eco papar 3 this is the first time im giving set exam for eco & wht is the set exam date for 2012

Thank you

Regards
    sudhir gawade
    sudhir.25644@gmail.com

Unregistered

plz tell me upcoming net and slet exam date 2012 and syllabus & patteren .

Unregistered

plz tell me upcoming net and set exam date 2013 with syllabus and pattern of paper

Unregistered

Date of net exam dec 2012 when will we submit application form. I want to know about set exam how many times we can apply for set exam in a year. Please tell me the pattern of set exam. please send me all information on my email ID.
    kumarirani51@yahoo.com

Varam Array

The dates of upcoming NET and SET Exams of 2012 is on December 23rd.

The last date for the application forms to reach office is 24th September.

The list of successful candidates who have applied will be displayed in the website on 23rd November.

Unregistered

date of upcoming addmission forms for net & set

Unregistered

Pls sent Upcoming net set Exam date and application date on my e-mail address - jpjadhav2012@rediffmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?