renuka sunil Array

Date of result for 10th standard of CBSE Delhi Board exam? Will there be mark-list or grading?

I would like to know the results date of cbse10th delhi board. kinldy let me know..Is they get marklists or only the grading

Unregistered

Re: Date of result for 10th standard of CBSE Delhi Board exam? Will there be mark-list or grading?

DATE OF RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR CBSE CLASS 10TH BOARD EXAMINATION???????

Unregistered

Re: Date of result for 10th standard of CBSE Delhi Board exam? Will there be mark-list or grading?

I would like to know the results date of cbse10th delhi board. kinldy let me know..Is they get marklists or only the grading

Unregistered

what is this????????? we 10th standard students are eagerly waiting for our results?????????are u so stupid ?????u dont know even the date????????this is so cruel.......u have to understand our feelings.....can u plz tell me the date..............

Unregistered

We all student of class 10th want to know our result as soon as possible.Everyday we all wait curiously for our result.You all are playing game with us or what.Why everday our result get postpond?When our result will declaired?

Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF CLASS 10 .I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR MY RESULT ??????????????

Unregistered

wen will be the results of class tenth in delhi rehion announced???????????????????????
    isha

Unregistered

will the cbse students get their mark list???????

DANISH Array

THE CBSE 10TH RESULTS FOR DELHI REGION AND ALL THE OTHER REGIONS ARE ALREADY OUT.

THEY WERE ANNOUNCED ON 24TH OF MAY AT NIGHT.

AND THE 12TH RESULT WERE DECLARED ON 28TH OF AMY.

TO CHECK THE RESULT FOLLOW THE BELOW MENTIONED STEPS-

1.GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK >>>> http://cbseresults.nic.in

2.CLICK ON >>>> CBSE - Class X Examination

3.ENTER YOUR CBSE ROLL NUMBER AS MENTIONED IN YOUR HALL-TICKET

4.ENTER YOUR DATE OF BIRTH.T

5.CLICK ON THE TAB >>>> SUBMIT

THERE WILL GRADING SYSTEM SAME LIKE LAST YEAR.

CANDIDATE WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED WITH CGPA POINTERS.

GRADING SYSTEM IS GIVEN BELOW-

MARKS RANGE GRADE GRADE POINT
    91-100 A1 10.0
    81 -90 A2 9.0
    71 -80 B1 8.0
    61-70 B2 7.0
    51 -60 C1 6.0
    41 -50 C2 5.0
    33-40 D 4.0
    21-32 E1
    00-20 E2

GOOD LUCK

yo yo honey singh Array

MY DEAR,
    CBSE Board Exam Result for the session (2011-2012) for Class X and XII is not released yet.Some ways to get the Result Notification:
    Follow iCBSE on Twitter: http://twitter.com/icbse
    Follow iCBSE on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/icbse
    Follow iCBSE on Google+ http://plus.google.com/105184595127067566283
    Visit http://results.icbse.com for more information.

RIYA19 Array

Quote Originally Posted by renuka sunil View Post
    I would like to know the results date of cbse10th delhi board. kinldy let me xamination reknow..Is they get marklists or only the grading
    Hi Friends.....
    ..................You want to know that
    " Date of result for 10th standard of CBSE Delhi Board exam and Will there be mark-list or grading"
    Basically The CBSC board examination board result are already published the exact date is most probably 24 th may.To check the result you should go through the www.cbseresult2012.nic.in.

PROCEDURE:

You should first enter the official web site

Then enter your roll number

Then submit it.
    Yes the marks was in greading system.

THANKING YOU
    BEST WISHES
    REGARDS FROM RIYA19

mahi4mk Array

dear aspirants ,

You asking about 10 result announced which date and i give infirmation about

10th result exam date is 24 may and yes grading system CCE pattern.And next

exam date arleady have gone so you check cbse website and i give you toll free

no.18001803456.You confirm any query in this toll free no, any time 24 hour

service.You open cbse official websit and You enter first roll no. then summit

and see result its very simple.Yes marks was grading system.

GOOD LUCK

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?