Lekhani aggr Array

Date of registration for June attempt of CS Executive?

Hi........... this is Lekhani and i want to know the date o f registration in CS Executive for June attempt...................so please tell me.

randhirk.rk Array

Re: Date of registration for June attempt of CS Executive?

The last date to register for the CS exective June 2013 exams is 31st Aug 2012
    So please register for the exams immediately if you want to give the exams in june 2013

But make sure that before submitting the examination form for EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME FOR JUNE 2013 EXAMS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
    -Completed requisite Coaching requirement
    -Completed Compulsory 70 hours Computer training requirement
    -7 days student Induction (SIP) Requirement

Unregistered

is there any condition for late fees for registration

Unregistered

I scored 49% in 12th board exam can i attempt foundation exam june 2013...?

Unregistered

what is the last date for registration of executive exams (single module) for june 2013 attempt ?

Badshah Array

• Sorry to say, but the last date of registration for Cs executive of june attempt for both modules has already passed i.e 30th august 2012.
    • But you can register for the cs executive for june attempt for a single module. The last date of it is 30th september 2012.
    • For Cs executive, you must have passed either CS foundation OR Graduation from an recognised university.
    • The application with prospectus fees is RS.300.
    • The registration fees is RS.7000.

Unregistered

Sir we want to know new ragistretion number for june atempt .my name harkesh raghav from govindpuram ghaziabad. I hav ragistretin already in august 30. My date of birth 25/6/1994.my mo no 08285479005 nd my id raghavharkesh@gmai.com so plz tl me sir

Unregistered

Sir I have cleared CPT EXam already.. and According to New Rule I can give CS Executive Exam In June 2012. Then what the Procedure is required? and may i get registered now for Cs Executive June 2012? and what the last date for registration..plz rply soon

Unregistered

hello sir i passed c.s. foundation and i want to take admiton in c.s. executive please tell me date of admition

randhirk.rk Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello sir i passed c.s. foundation and i want to take admiton in c.s. executive please tell me date of admition
    Company secretary Course Term end exams are held in the month of June and December each year.

Cut Off Dates for Admission to Executive Course
    28th February for December Exams in the same year
    31st August for June Exam next year

So, if you want to give the Executive Course Term end exams in December 2013, Than take admission in the executive course by 28th February 2013

You have to study and give the exams for the below 6 papers in the Executive Course:
    >> General and Commercial Laws
    >> Company Accounts, cost and management accounting
    >> Tax Laws
    >> Company Laws
    >> Economic and Labour Laws
    >> Securities Laws and Compliances

Before giving the Executive Course Term end Exams you have to complete the following
    >> Student Induction Programme (SIP)-7 days
    >> 70 Hours Compulsory Computer Training requirement
    >> Compulsory Coaching Requirement

S0903 Array

hello,

Registration in CS Executive for June attempt

* 31st Aug to attempt both modules for JUN exam.

* 30th Nov to attempt one module for JUN exam.

*28th Feb to attempt both module for Dec exam.

*31st May to attempt one module for Dec exam

thank you

Unregistered

my name is shilpa.i have registered for the cs executive exam in august 2012.but i was not able to give the december attempt. now i want give both the modules,in june 2013 attempt..please help me to clearify weather i can give the exams or not.and when is the last date of enrollment for the june 2013 examination.

Badshah Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    my name is shilpa.i have registered for the cs executive exam in august 2012.but i was not able to give the december attempt. now i want give both the modules,in june 2013 attempt..please help me to clearify weather i can give the exams or not.and when is the last date of enrollment for the june 2013 examination.
    • Firstly, yes definately you can appear for the Both modules of executive programme of Company secretary (CS) course in the june, 2013 attempt.
    • Because for appearing in june, 2013 exam, you must have registered before 31st august, 2012.
    • The examination form haven't been released yet by the ICSI, so once they release you can apply for it.
    • For you, old syllabus of executive course is applicable.
    • New syllabus of executive course where a new subject is added is applicable for those who are registering after 1st february 2013.

Unregistered

Hello,I had cleard this december foundation exam..now please tell me the last date of registration in executive.and from where I have to collect my foundation marksheet?

Unregistered

my dauther passed executive I model.now she want appear in ii modul in june 2013.i want to fill examnition form whether is is on line or not.please confirm

Unregistered

my dauther passed executive I model.now she want appear in ii modul in june 2013.i want to fill examnition form whether is is on line or not.please confirm

Unregistered

hello i am doin my bcom(h) 3 yr and will give my bcom(h)3rd yr exams in april 2013 plz guide me whether iam eligible for cs executive single module dec attempt 2013 or not and also suggest me the procedure for cs executive programme !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

chitranshi
    hello iam do in bcom(IT) 3yer.and will give my bcom(IT) exam in april 2013 plz guide me iam elagible for cs excutive single module dec. attempt 2013 or not and also suggest me the procedure for cs excutive programme..

Unregistered

chitranshi
    hello iam do in bcom(IT) 3yer.and will give my bcom(IT) exam in april 2013 plz guide me iam elagible for cs excutive single module dec. attempt 2013 or not and also suggest me the procedure for cs excutive programme..

Unregistered

chitranshi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?