Unregistered

Date o next NET exam for commerce? When the application form will be available?

I have completed post graduation in commerce and want to give the next NET exam for commerce.Can you please tell me when the next NET exam for commerce will be held and from when will the application forms be available?

arpita_31 Array

Re: Date o next NET exam for commerce? When the application form will be available?

Hello,
    NET - National Eligibility Test, conducted by UGC for Lecturership and Junior Research Fellowship, held twice in a year on dates - Last Sunday of June and December if there will be no National Holiday (As Christmas in 2011 was on sunday, therefore exam held on saturday - 24th Dec 2011),
    This year it is on the last sunday of dec. , whose form will be available in the month of october.

Start your preparation from now on as NET is going now completely objective type..

All the best
    arpita_31

Unregistered

Re: Date o next NET exam for commerce? When the application form will be available?

i have completed m phil in commerce. i want to write net exam pls tell me about exam date of 2012-2013

Unregistered

syllabus in net exam for commerce students in december 2012

Unregistered

when is the next N.E.T exam will be conducted

james786 Array

hi,,

You should complete the better course are it

And the give the better exam you should give it

So you need how to get this exam are it

Int he should clg are it

NET - National Eligibility Test, conducted by UGC for Lecturership and Junior Research Fellowship, held twice in a year on dates - Last Sunday of June and December if there will be no National Holiday (As Christmas in 2011 was on sunday, therefore exam held on saturday - 24th Dec 2011),

This year it is on the last sunday of dec. , whose form will be available in the month of october.

Start your preparation from now on as NET is going now completely objective type..

All the best

Unregistered

i am doing my m.com(c.a) am i eligible for net exam and when net exam for commerce will be held.........

shyamala

randhirk.rk Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am doing my m.com(c.a) am i eligible for net exam and when net exam for commerce will be held.........

shyamala

NET Exams are conducted by UGC twice a year in June and December

NET Exam is conducted for: Lecturership
    Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)

Educational Qualifications for the UGC-NET exams is: Post Graduation pass
    Minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
    Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

Age Limit:
    Lectureship-No age limit
    JRF-maximum age to apply is 28 years
    OBC/WOMEN/SC/ST candidates can apply till 33 years

Next NET exams would be conducted in December 2013
    You can fill the forms in October 2013 through the website www.ugcnetonline.in

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?