Unregistered

Date of MCS entrance exams for following colleges?

dear , i have completed my Bcs now desire to do MCS so i have the enttrance dates for MCS admission of the colleges such as garware college,Dy patil college , MIT college and other MCS colleges in pune I hope you do so. thank you.

orchids Array

Re: Date of MCS entrance exams for following colleges?

you hav to write the pune university mca entrance exam .through this exam u get admission for mca in various institutes under the pune university throughout maharashtra..EXam will be held on the 27 march 2012.You can submit ur application till the first week of march 2012 and get ur admit cards on the second and third week of march 2012

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    the date of mcs exam is 27th of march... so, their is not much time left , so give you study the final touch so that you do well in the exam.....

all the best...........

subham21 Array

Dear friend,
    mcsentrance examinatiion is one of the competative examination in india.the mcs entrance examination 2012 is going to held on 27th march 2012.so, less than one month is left.revise all your studies,make a time table for this one month for practising all the chapters,daily studty 10-12 hours,utilize this time so that u can never regret yorself in whole life.
    Best of luck................

meghatakawane

Sir/Mam I had complated BCS and i Want to do MCS..... so want to know the enttrance dates for MCS admission of the collegea such as garware college, Dy patil college, MIT college, Wadia college and other MCS colleges in pune... i hope you do so ..

dear , i have completed my Bcs now desire to do MCS so i have the enttrance dates for MCS admission of the colleges such as garware college,Dy patil college , MIT college and other MCS colleges in pune I hope you do so.

please reply me on my email id.... which i give you

jyoteetakawane@gmail.com

thank you.

Unregistered

plz tell me mcs enttrance exam date?

plz reply me...............

ambikajoshi74@gmail.com

thank you.

Unregistered

i have completed my Bcs now desire to do MCS so i have the enttrance dates for MCS admission of the colleges such as garware college,Dy patil college , MIT college and other MCS colleges in pune I hope you do so.

Unregistered

Date of mcs entrance exam of wadiya college

Unregistered

what is the date of mcs cet of wadiya college

Unregistered

i have completed my Bcs now desire to do MCS so i have the entrance dates for MCS admission of the colleges such as garware college,Dy patil college , MIT college and other MCS colleges in pune I hope you do so.

email id
    smalwadkar907@gmail.com

Unregistered

Sir/mam plz rply me which college has mcs entrance exams forms in which date

Visu Array

DEAR THE IMPORTANT DATES IS GIVING BELLOW
    . Date of Combined Biotechnology Entrance exam: third week of May, 2012

Availability of Application forms: 1st week of February, 2012

Last date for availability of application forms by post: first week of March, 2012

Last date of submission of completed admission brochure: mid of March, 2012

Unregistered

Dear sir plz reply me webside of online form fill and all possible data which need for form submission.

My email id
    <gohadashwini@gmail.com>
    Sir plz reply me.....

Unregistered

Sir/Mam I had complated BCS and i Want to do MCS..... so want to know the enttrance dates for MCS admission and No. of Seats for open catagory of the college a such as garware college, Muktangan College , Dy patil college, MIT college, Wadia college and other MCS colleges in pune... i hope you do so ..

reshma.bandal@rediffmail.com

Unregistered

Sir/Mam I had complated BCS and i Want to do MCS..... so want to know the enttrance dates for MCS admission and No. of Seats for open catagory of the college a such as garware college, Muktangan College , Dy patil college, MIT college, Wadia college,H.v desai college, modern college and other MCS colleges in pune... i hope you do so ..

jayshrigaikwad04@gmail.com

Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I want to know the dates of mcs entrance exam of dypatil college,morden college,sighad college & fergussion college.
    please reply me on my email id..
    jyotsnabachhav27@gmail.com

Unregistered

Hello sir I have comlpeted my bcs .Please send me a mcs entrace Date of in pune univercity on my email...

mahesh.moree2691@gmail.com

Unregistered

plz can u give me the date of MCA entrance exam of sinhagad college pune ??

Navneet T Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    dear , i have completed my Bcs now desire to do MCS so i have the enttrance dates for MCS admission of the colleges such as garware college,Dy patil college , MIT college and other MCS colleges in pune I hope you do so. thank you.

The Important dates is giving bellow :

^ Date of combined Biotechnology Entrance exam : May, 2012.

^ Application form available in the 1st week of February,2012.

^ Last date of available form by post : First week of March, 2012.
    ^ Last date of submission of completed admission brochure : Mid of March, 2012.

Annubhai Array

plz tell me mcs enttrance exam date sinhagad college pune? plz reply me............... anandpatil99@gmail.com thank you.

Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I want to know the dates of mcs entrance exam of dypatil college,morden college,wadia college & fergussion college.
    please reply me on my email id..

joyfiji022@gmail.com

vijaysawant

Arrow Re: Date of MCS entrance exams for following colleges?

i have completed my Bcs now desire to do MCS so i have the enttrance dates for MCS admission of the colleges such as garware college,Dy patil college , MIT college and other MCS colleges in pune I hope you do so. thank you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?