Unregistered

Date of IAS exam? Eligibility criteria and helpful books for preparation?

pls tell me what is date of IAS Exam. I m complete my graudation . Can i apper IAS exam. & helpful books regarding ias preparation

selvakumar Array

Re: Date of IAS exam? Eligibility criteria and helpful books for preparation?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    pls tell me what is date of IAS Exam. I m complete my graudation . Can i apper IAS exam. & helpful books regarding ias preparation
    IAS stands for Indian administrative officer . The Examination is conducted by UPSC for Every year .

Eligibility criteria :-

The applicant should be citizen of India .

The applicant should complete graduation in any stream like B.com / B.A / BBA from recognized university . Institution .

The applicant age should be 21 years to 30 years and relaxation is given for :-

SC/ST candidates for 5 years
    OBC candidates for 3 years
    Physically challenged candidates for 10 years

The applicant can apply for attempt examination like

General candidates for 4 times
    OBC candidates for 7 times
    SC/ST candidates for No limit .

To crack the IAS examination then you refer the books like Physical Geography by Strahler & Strahler / District administration by M.P. Narwan etc You should have to good knowledge in Indian Economic system and History and current affairs .

selvakumar Array

IAS stands for Indian administrative officer . The Examination is conducted by UPSC for Every year .

The applicant should complete graduation in any stream like B.com / B.A / BBA from recognized university . Institution .

To crack the IAS examination then you refer the books like Physical Geography by Strahler & Strahler / District administration by M.P. Narwan etc You should have to good knowledge in Indian Economic system and History and current affairs .

vishnuvardhan Array

IAS - Indian Administrative Service Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year . IAS is the most intelligent exams to crack and successfully join this stellar Central Government.

Date for the IAS Exam:

Date of Notification:-19 Feb 2011

Last date for receipt of applications:- 21 Mar 2011

Date of Commencement and its duration:- 12 Jun 2011

Minimum qualifications is a degree from a recognised university

Age Limits:- 21-30 years as on 1.8.2011

For complete syllabus http://www.onestopias.com/downloads/

Books to be Referred for the exams:

1. Indian Economy - Mishra-Puri or Dutt-Sundaram.
    2.Quantitative aptitude and verbal reasoning-Dr.R.S.Agaarwal
    3. Growth andDevelopment- M L Jhingan
    4. International Economics - book by H.G.Mannur or Salvatoire.

anxanu Array

The 2012 prelims is scheduled to happen on 20th May 2012 and the forms for the same will be filled in in the moth of march 2012.

UPSCconducts civil services exam every year and the exam comprises of three levelsi.e.

1.Prelims exam (objective type, two papers of 200 marks each; GS and CSAT ; onlyfor screening purpose i.e. marks obtained are not considered for the finalmerit list),
    2. Mainsexam (essay type, 9 papers of 2000 marks; paper I & II of two optionalsubjects 300 x 4; paper I & II of GS 300 x 2; essay of 200 marks; besidesthere are two language paper, English and one national language like Hindi,Marathi, Bengali, Urdu etc)
    3.Personality test/interview of 300 marks
    Mains andinterview marks are combined to prepare the final list. You need to pass inPrelims to write mains exam, subsequently you need to clear mains exam for thethird round. Generally 12 to 13 times the no. of vacancies are taken for themains exam and 3 times for the final interview round.
    Syllabusand pattern, prev years question papers everything is available on UPSCwebsite.

meghaagupta Array

hello,
    IAS ie civil services exam is gonna come on may 2oth 2012. this is prelims stage exam. so once u pass it u go to another stage ie mains examination and then final stage is interview. if u are interested, then u must seriously look for a good training institute so that u can get a guidance abt it. that would need a one yr preparation before yr actual exam. if u have already done with yr preparation, then go ahead with this yr. notification is by 4th feb, 2012. pls visit upsc.gov.in

suchetasharma5@yahoo.com

hi,,date of IAS xam is 25-5-2012
    forms availability-4 feb -5 march 2012
    eligibility-graduation,,u shud b citizen of india,age limit is 20-30yrs
    study materials--do read newspapers like times of india and hindustan times daily and 3 magazines in a week
    for books click to www.ias.com
    all d best

m.khushhal Array

Hello..Dear friend... The Last date of IAS examination for the submission of forms is 5 march 2012...and the date of the exam is 20 may 2012... Elegiblity criteria is that you should be post graduateand a citizen of india... for the general knowledge you should have to refer the daily magzine...and news papers.. because the general knowledge is very important the point of view of the examination of examination of IAS....

PRITAM RAY Array

date of IAS EXAM IS 25th march 2012
    eligibility-Any one who is a citizen of india and has completed degree level from recognised university,minimum age should be 21 and max is 30 in common, for SC and ST it should be max 35 years..
    books to be preffered-quantitative aptitude and verbal reasoning-Dr.R.S.Agaarwal,personality development books,general knowledge books of indian economy and history,newspapers from which one can get knowledge about current affairs which is very important for ias exams.....
    best of luck....

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi Friend,
    The Minimum educational requirement for IAS that is UPSC examination is graduation in any discipline.
    Age Limit is 30 years for General and 35 years for other

There are three stages inn This examination
    1)CSAT
    2)Mains
    3)interview

If you pass the CSAT then only u r eligible for mains and after cracking mains you have a call for interview where u have to interview in front of UPSC committee board members
    Syllabus
    1) CSAT is common for all candidates
    2) In mains there are 2 optional choice subject, one essay paper, one general Studies paper, and one indian language & english are of minimum pass level that just 35% in Indian Languages are not included in merit
    3) finally u have to face the interview board.

CSAT 2012 Notification date: February 4, 2012
    CAST 2012 Last Date to apply: March 5, 2012
    CSAT 2012 Exam Date: May 20, 2012

General Knowledge (Paper I) and Aptitude (Paper II) Pearson Education Publisher
    General Knowledge (Paper I) and Aptitude (Paper II) Tata Mcgrow hill
    current Affairs (Paper I) Arihant Publisher

Best of luck

venkataprakash Array

IAS Stands for Indian Administration Service examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year.

Date of IAS examination :-

Date of Notification :- 19.02.12
    Last date for receipt of application :- 21.03.12
    Date of examination :- 12.06.12

Eligibility Criteria :-

The applicant must be citizen of India or subject of Bhutan or Subject of Nepal etc.

The applicant should passed graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

The graduate degree in any desire subject like B.Com/B.Sc/B.C.A/B.B.A.....etc.

The applicant must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st august of the year of examination and relaxation is given to the various reserved categories.

Those in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.

Upper age limits :-

30 years for General candidates.
    33 years for OBC candidates.
    35 years for SC/ST candidates.

Books for this examination :-

UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam: General Studies Solved Papers (Paperback)
    by Edi. Board Pratiyogita Darpan
    Publisher : upkar prakashan
    ISBN : 8174820663

UPSC IAS Civil Services Exam 2011 Syllabus (Paperback)
    by Gkp
    Publisher : G. k. publications pvt. ltd
    ISBN : 8183552404

UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination Paper-I in 60 days (Paperback)
    by Rakesh Dwivedi
    Publisher : Tata mcgraw hill education private limited
    ISBN : 0071329250

jagannadh Array

the important date are...

candidates must obtain a degree from a recognized college or university...
    must be the age group of 21 to 30 years of age....relaxation is there for reserved candidates...
    good luck

subodh1014 Array

hi ,
    the details regarding ias entrance is given below:-

all the best.....................

King Array

Hello Friend,
    The IAS exam is considered to be one of the most toughest competitive examinations in India which offers a prestigious post to the selected candidates.IAS 2012 Notification / Important Dates are as written below:-

Prelims :-
    Date of Notification:-04 Feb 2012
    Last date for receipt of applications:- 05 Mar 2012
    Date of Commencement and its duration:- 20 May 2012 (Sunday) Duration:- 1 Day

Mains:-

Date of Commencement and its duration:- 05 October 2012 (Friday) Duration:- 21 Days
    Minimum academic qualifications prescribed:- A degree from a recognised university or equivalent
    IAS Mains 2011:-
    Minimum academic qualifications prescribed:- A degree from a recognised university or equivalent

Educational Qualifications :

Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification.

No. of permissible attempts:-

Four (Seven attempts of OBCs and no limit for SC/ST)

Fee :-

Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only)

(No fee for SCs/STs/Physically disabled only)

For Books and other study materials for preparation for IAS please refer the following link:-
    http://www.onestopias.com/

Hope this will help you.
    Best Wishes.
    Thank You.

irasharma Array

[FONT=Calibri]
    Please note down IAS 2012 Important Dates:-

Prelims :-

Date of Notification:-04 Feb 2012

Last date for receipt of applications:-
    05 Mar 2012

Date of Commencement and its duration:- 20 May 2012 (Sunday) Duration:- 1 Day

Mains:-
    Date of Commencement and its duration:- 05 October 2012 (Friday) Duration:- 21 Days

Regarding reference helpful books for preparations, you can study the following( paperwise)-
    Books for paper -1of CSAT-

· General Studies Manual: Before you get any other book for IAS get a GS manual as it covers all aspects of Paper 1 in good detail. It is also useful from revision point of view.
    · Modern History: India's Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra
    · Ancient and Medieval History: NCERT text books of class VIII to X
    · General Science: NCERT text books of class IX and X
    · Geography: NCERT text books class XI and XII + a good Atlas +Certificate Course in Physical Geography by Goh Cheng Leong
    · Indian Economy: Spectrum's books on Economy + Economic Survey for figures and analysis
    · Current Affairs: Manorama Year Book + The Hindu newspaper + a good magazine like Civil Services Chronicle
    · Polity: Our Constitution by Subhash Kashyap + bare constitution containing just the articles
    Books for CSAT Paper 2
    While the first paper is unchanged the second paper now contains many new topics like mental ability, data interpretation, English language test, passage, decision making, and logical reasoning.
    There are many new books being published for Paper 2. Some of the noteworthy are CSAT Manual by Pearson, Crack CSAT by Disha Experts, and CSAT Paper 2 by Unique Publications.

BEST OF LUCK....

[/FONT]

bipin Array

Indian Administration Service exam is held once in year, this exam is part of Civil service exam and exam is conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility criteria for IAS exam:
    Candidate should have complete graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university.
    Age should be between 21 to 30 years for General category candidates,21to 33 year for OBC category candidates,21 to 35 years for SC/ST category candidates

Number of attempts:
    4 attempts for General category candidates.
    7 attempts for Obc category candidates
    14 attempts for SC/ST category candidates.

Important dates for IAS-2012 exam:
    Indian Administration Service(Preliminary exam) Notification for this year:
    Issue of application form from 4th Feb 2012 to 5th March 2012.
    Exam will held on 20th May 2012.
    Indian Administration Service (Main Exam) notification for this year:
    Exam will held on 15th Oct 2012.
    Yet notification details,were not update,i hope they will be updating notification after preliminary exams.

If you start your preparation with complete dedication,then definitely you crack the exam.

vikasjha39 Array

HI!

I am sorry to say that you can't apply in I.A.S 2012 because last date of submission of form is over..

CIVIL SERVICES EXAM., 2012
    Date of notification:-04.02.2012
    Last Date of receipt of form:- 05.03.2012(MONDAY)
    Date of preliminary exam:- 20.05.2012(SUNDAY)
    Date of mains exam:- 05.10.2012(FRIDAY)

If you want you can apply next year.

GOOD LUCK!

BISWARUPYOGI Array

IAS exam is conducted by UPSC in once time in year through Civil Service Exam.So you must attend in CSAT exam.

Those candidate have completed graduation from recognized university with any discipline are eligible for IAS exam.There is no marks criteria.

But your age should be in between21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

For General category candidate,age should be between 21 to 30 years
    For OBC category candidates age should be between 21 to 33 years
    For SC/ST category candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.
    BEST BOOKS FOR IAS EXAM

UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam: General Studies Solved Papers
    Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2008)

Civil Services Success PLANNER
    by
    Sharma K K
    Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010

UPSC IAS Civil Services Exam 2011 Syllabus
    by
    Gkp
    Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

For more details about IAS exam click on the link www.upsc.gov.in

venkateshwar Array

hiii

date of IAS EXAM IS 25th march 2012.

eligibility:

Any one who is a citizen of india and has completed degree level from recognised university,minimum age should be 21 and max is 30 in common, for SC and ST it should be max 35 years.

preffered books:
    quantitative aptitude and verbal reasoning-Dr.R.S.Agaarwal,
    personality development books,general knowledge books of indian economy and history,newspapers from which one can get knowledge about current affairs which is very important for ias exams.....

thanks & regards.........

Rahulnewyon Array

Date for the IAS Exam:

2012 Prelims Syllabus

As already mentioned, the Prelims is objective in nature and each question carries four choices out of which the candidate has to select one right option. The new CSAT or Prelims syllabus was introduced from the 2011 exam and is as follows.
    (Paper 1) (200 marks) - Duration : Two hrs
    • Current events of national and international importance
    • History of India and Indian national movement
    • Indian and World Geography- physical, social, economic geography of India and the world
    • Indian Polity and governance constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policy, Rights issues, etc.
    • Economic and social development sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
    • General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate change-that donot require subject specialization
    • General science.
    (Paper II) (200 marks) Duration : Two hrs
    • Comprehension
    • Interpersonal skills including communication skills
    • Logical reasoning and analytical ability
    • Decision making and problem solving
    • General mental ability
    • Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. Class X level)
    • English language comprehension skills (Class X level)
    • Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level (last item in the Syllabus of Paper-II) will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation thereof in the question paper.
    • The questions will be of multiple choice, objective type.

sumit pandey Array

harshit agrawal Array

dear..............

IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service and the exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) Board .
    The notification for the exam are given in the employment newspapers or updated in the UPSC website.

Eligibility Criteria:

To appear for the exam you need to be a graduate from a recognized university.

Final Year students of Graduation are eligible to appear for the exam.

You must have attained 21 years and must not be more than 30 years.

Upper Age Relaxation For OBC is 3 years.

Upper Age Relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years.

Imporatnt Dates of Exam:

Date of Notification : 04/Feb/2012

Last date of apply for the exam : 05/March/2012

Preliminary exam Date : 20/May/2012

Main Exam Date: 05/Oct/2012.

best of luck........

S.Narasimha Murthy Array

HI FRIEND,

1310964803_229327746_1-Download-Psychology-E-notes-for-IAS-On-Sale-0.jpg
    IAS Stands for Indian administrative service.which is conducted by UPSC every year.

Yes,you are eligible for IAS exam.

The eligibility criteria for IAS is :

eligibility required:-

you must be a graduation degree of any stream from any recognized university.

Age limit:-

21 years -30 years for general students.
    21 years- 33 years for obc.
    21 years -35 years fro sc/st/pwd.

The syllabus includes the followings:

1.general English
    2.general engineering
    3.verbal/non-verbal/logical reasoning
    4.technical section
    5.general mathematics.

The IAS Exam conduct on :

PERMINLARLY
    : The permlin conducted on the following days. The application are available on online and you must pay Callahan in SBI bank.
    04/02/2012
    05/03/2012
    20/05/2012

MAINS
    : The main exam is conducted on 05/10/2012.

THE BOOKS TO REFER ARE :

Public administration in theory and practice - M.P. Sharma and B.L Sadan
    Public administration - Mohit Bhattacharya
    Modern public administration - Nigro and Nigro
    Theories and principles of administration : Administrative thinkers - Prasad & Prasad
    Principles of management - Terry and Frankline
    Administrative Behaviors: Managing organizational behavior - Paul Hersey & Kenneth Blanchard
    Personal Administration - Public personal administration - O. Glennstal
    Financial administration: Financial administration of India - M.J.K. Thavaray
    Comparative administration : public administration a comparative perspective - Ferrel Heady or Comparative public administration - Ramesh
    Control over administration : Public administration - Avasthi & Maheswari
    Central administration in India: Central administration - A. Avasthi
    Civil Services in India : Indian administration - S.R. Maheswari, State
    District and local administration: State administration - J.D. Shukla
    District administration -- S. S. Khera
    Local Government in India - S.R. Maheshwari
    Laxmikant's guide
    IGNOU Study Materials
    IJPA articles on relevant topics
    Current News Papers

Best of Luck,have a Bright Future

sameer007 Array

As per the announcement by UPSC the following are the important dates for the civil services exam this year..
    5th march 2012 -last date of form fill up
    20th may 2012 -date of preliminary exam
    5th october 2012- starting of mains exams
    to be eligible for the exam your age should be in between 21 to 30 yrs and you should be a citizen of India.
    for details log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in/

Buzz Array

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Officer. Being examined by the UPSC for each year.

Eligibility criteria: -
    The applicant must be a citizen of India.

The applicant must complete the graduation in any stream, such as B.com / BA / BBA from a recognized university. Foundation.
    The applicant must be 21 years of age to 30 years, and given to relax: -

SC / ST candidates for 5 years
    Physically candidates for 10 years

A student can apply for the attempt to examine such

Candidates for the year 4 times
    SC / ST candidates for Lalla is no limit.
    To eliminate the study of international accounting standards then you'll see books such as physical geography by the Department of Strahler and Strahler / County by the Attorney Narwan etc. You should have a good knowledge of the economic system in the Indian history and current affairs.

Unregistered

if you really want to crack IAS exam then you really need to work hard and you need a better coaching from others thats the way you will outshine
    Then you must go to http://www.wiziq.com/courses/upsc-ias-civil-services-preparation
    They will guide you from beginning that which course or subject you should opt for according to your interest
    They have different video tutorials for Mains and Prelims
    Wish you all the best

adi_netgenie Array

IAS =====>>>>>>> Indian Administrative service
    It is the TOP most government job one can get by cracking any government examination
    For IAS, you need to sit for CSAT ....there are some eligibility conditions of CSAT

Eligibility Criteria

Graduate degree of a recognized university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Mathematics, Physics, Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university

AGE LIMIT: 21-30 years(For General Candidates)/21-32 years (OBC)/21-35 years (SC/ST candidates)/21-40 years (Physically handicapped)

Number of Attempts: 4 (For General Candidates)/7 (OBC)/Unlimited times until age limit is croseed (SC/ST candidates)

CSAT consists of 3 parts
    • Preliminary exam
    • Mains exam
    • Personal Interview

~ Question Pattern
    • Data interpretation
    • Logical reasoning
    • English
    • Basic computer knowledge
    • Assertion and reason
    • Analytical problems

DATES OF CSAT EXAM 2013

Date of Notification=== Feb 2013
    Last date for submission of application form=== early March 2013.
    Date of exam === Sunday in May 2013

LAST TEN YEARS' PAPERS : http://competeindia.com/cat/cat-prev...pers-solutions
    you will get the question papers along with solution here

COMPLETE STUDY MATERIAL PACKAGE OF CSAT :http://www.iasexams.com/CSATStudyMat...TestSeries.php

IMPORTANT AND USEFUL BOOKS FOR CSAT

CSAT2012GeneralStudiesPaper1.pngCSAT2012SpectrumPaper1.png

CSAT2012CengagePaper2.pngCSATPearson2012Manual.pngIndiaYearBook2012.png

Nathan Array

Yes you can apply for IAS examination but not in the year because this year of IAS exam is completed so you can wait for next year until you will wait for the next year Notification of the IAS exam.And i will provide some information about the IAS Examination.

Eligibility Criteria For IAS:-
    The candidate should be complete the degree in any discipline from recognized university and the candidate should be citizen of india and then candidate age should between 21 to 30 years,The candidate should be physically fit for this examination.

Number of Attempts for IAS Exam:-
    >>For General Candidate -4 attempts
    >>For OBC Candidate-7 attempts
    >>For SC/ST Candidate-No limits

Three stages of IAS Exam:-
    >>Preliminary
    >>Main
    >>Interview

Important Notification for IAS(2012):-
    >>Date of Notification:-4/2/12
    >>Last Date of Form Submission:-5/3/12
    >>Date of Examination:-20/5/12

Helpful Books for IAS Examination:-
    >>International Economics by H.G Mannur or salvatoire
    >>Indian Economy by Mishra puri or Dutt Sundaram
    >>Quantitative Aptitude and verbal Reasoning by D.r R.s agaarwal
    >>Growth and Development by M.L Jhingan.

For More details please go on official website:-http://upsc.gov.in

Unregistered

wich intsn is the bst 4 CSAT

ashok rks Array

[FONT=Verdana, serif]IAS - Indian Administrative Service

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, serif]Eligible Criteria
    The Applicant should be a citizen of India
    The Applicant must be Complete any degree in any reputed University or Reputed College
    The Applicant should have minimum of 50% percentage of Mark in the degree
    The Applicant Can Finish is degree under the subject mentioned : Physics,Chemistry,Statistics,Geology,Zoology,Mathe matics,Commerce,Computer Science,Law,Forestory

Age Limit
    For General Candidate the Age limit is 21-30 years
    For SCST Candidate the Age limit is 21-35 years
    For OBC Candidate the Age limit is 21-33 years

No of Attempts
    For General Candidate : 4 Attempts
    For SC/ST Candidate : Unlimited
    For OBC Candidate : 7 Attempts

There are 3 Stage for Becoming a IAS
    Preliminary Exam
    Main Exam
    Personal Interview

Question Pattern for the Preliminary Exam is
    Data Interpretation
    Computer Knowledge
    Communication
    Logical reasoning
    Decision Making
    Analytical Reasoning
    [/FONT]

No Upcoming Exam For the IAS for the Year 2012
    You can Try on 2013 and the see the update in the following link http://www.iasexam2012.in/ias-mains-exam/

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirants ...

DATE OF EXAM IAS :-

5 marh last date of submission and

exam date 20 may

IAS ELIGIBILITY :-

You must have graduate with 60 %.

You can give upsc exam.

You give 4 times and some relaxation provide reserved categary.

Your age limit should be 21 to 30 years.

IAS EXAM BOOKS :-

GOOD LUCK

mustafa tahasildar Array

*CITIZEN MUST BE INDIAN.
    *AGE MUST BE BETWEEN 21 TO 30 YEARS.
    *GRADUATION IN ANY STREAM WITH 60% CAN BE APPLICABLE.

IMPORTANT DATES
    *5 marh last date of submission
    *exam date 20 ma
    y

sgvm Array

Dear friend,

IAS Exam is one of the most prestigious exam in India.

Upcoming Notification of IAS Exam will be released on 2 February 2013.

And Exam will be conducted on 19 May 2013.

Online Applications will be start filling on the UPSC Online Website i.e. from 2 February and onwards.

For more information, you can visit:

As you have completed your Graduation, so you can appear for IAS Exam.

But you must ensure whether you satisfy necessary Eligibility Criteria for IAS Exam or not.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years

For OBC: 21 to 33 years

For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3

For OBC: 7

For SC/ST: No Restriction

IAS aspirants have to pass three stages i.e.

>> Preliminary Exam (also called as CSAT Exam)

>> Mains Exam

>> Personal Interview

Some of the helpful books for the preparation are:

IAS Prelims/CSAT Civil Services: 18 Years General Studies Topic-Wise Solved Papers (1995-2012) (Paperback)
    by Disha Experts
    Publisher: Disha Publication (2012)
    Price: Rs. 174

Guide To UPSC (IAS) Civil Services Preliminary Exam: General Studies (Paper - 1) (Paperback)
    by Gkp
    Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)
    Price: Rs. 266

General Studies (For UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam) (Paperback)
    by RPH Editorial Board
    Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
    Price: Rs. 999

IAS Mains General Studies Chapterwise Solved Papers 2011-1997
    by Siddharth Mittal
    Publisher: Arihant (2012)
    Price: Rs. 166

UPSC Portal Public Administration Optional: Mains Examination Topic Wise Question Analysis 20+ Years (Paperback)
    by Upscportal Editorial Board
    Publisher: Kalinjar Publication (2011)
    Price: Rs. 120

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?