Unregistered

Date, full information and procedure for BAR council entrance exam?

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to infrom you that i did my LLB degree from Arunachal Law Academy in 2011, so i want to practices as an advocate, Thus i want to know about the date of entrance Exam. and also i needed full information and procedure of the registration of entrance exam. Hence i would like to request the concerned authority for kind information for the said entrance exam. in Guwahati. So your kind initial shall be ever grateful to you. Thanks (Nabam Rama)Arunachal Pradesh.

suman27 Array

Re: Date, full information and procedure for BAR council entrance exam?

The All India Bar Examination is to check out the ability of advocate to practice the profession of law in India. So,Bar Council of India (BCI) Entrance examination is to Practice Law.

This exam is conducted every year in April and November generally.

The exam is conducted in nine languages: English,Bengali,Hindi,Telugu, Kannada, Tamil,Gujarati, Oriya and Marathi

for more visit: www.barcouncilofindia.org

All the best

vishnuvardhan Array

The All India Bar Examination intended to test an advocate ability to practice the profession of law in India.

The eligibility criteria for appearing Bar exam only after enrolling as an advocate under section 24 and he has subit the sutbale proof with application form to the All india bar information.

The examination is conduced by nine languages

The exam will be conducated on February and Novembe of every year

Syllabus in Bar Counicil Entrance Exam:

Serial Number Category / Subject Number of Questions
    Category I (Part I of the Paper)
    1 Alternative Dispute Resolution 7
    2 Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act 7
    3 Constitutional Law 7
    4 Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments 7
    5 Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code 7
    6 Criminal Procedure 7
    7 Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing 7
    8 Evidence 7
    9 Jurisprudence 7
    10 Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates 7
    11 Property Law 7
    Category II (Part II of the Paper)
    12 Administrative Law 23 questions in all, and these questions will include questions from at least 5 subjects in Category II
    13 Company Law
    14 Environmental Law
    15 Family Law
    16 Human Rights Law
    17 Labour and Industrial Law
    18 Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law
    19 Principles of Taxation Law
    20 Public International Law

You can also download the Reference books and study materials from the following link:

http://www.barcouncilofindia.org/abo...ok-exam/(books and material for preparation)

grotesque Array

Dear sir,
    - If you want to apply for the bar council of India exam then it mandatory to complete your LLB course first.
    - This test was started to be conducted from the year of 2010 by bar council of India.
    - This test is mandatory for every lawyer to start your own practice in the field of law.
    - The last test was held on 08/01/2012.
    - In that exam near about 24000 students was appeared and only about 14000 students was qualified in the test.
    All the best

Unregistered

pls tell me the next date for the bar council entrance exam?

Unregistered

pls let me know ....do i have to clear entrance for registration advocate as i have passed LL.b in 2002.

Unregistered

please tell me the next date for the bar council of india entrance exam?

Unregistered

please tell me the next date for the bar council of India entrance exam 2012 in Nagpur?

Unregistered

please tell me the next date for bar council of India entrance examination 2012 in Assam ......?

Unregistered

Please tell me ,about the next date for the next bar council of India entrance exam 2013 in Allahabad ?

Unregistered

Please tell me the next date for the next bar council of India exam 2013 ln Allahabad ??

Unregistered

please tell me the next date for the bar council of India entrance exam 2012 in Mumbai

Hansa Sachdeva Array

The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) was conducted on March 6,2011 for the first time and it is conducted to test and advocate's ability to practice the profession of law in INDIA..
    Application forms for the exam will be available at all the State Bar Councils..
    An advocate would have to pay Rs.1,300/- (Rupees One Thousand Three Hundred Only) as fees to appear for the All-India Bar Examination, which amount will include the cost of receiving preparatory materials. Advocates appearing more than once for the All India Bar Examination will be required to pay only Rs.700/- for repeat attempts, which amount shall not include the cost of receiving preparatory materials for the All India Bar Examination. The application form shall contain details of manner of payment of the fees for the All India Bar Examination.

The next AIBE exam will be conducted around January 2013..
    GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

Please tell me the next date for the next bar council of India exam 2013 ln satara

Unregistered

please tell me when we get form of AIBEexam ?

srinivas933 Array

Hai,The All India Bar Examination is to check out the ability of advocate to practice the profession of law in India. So, Bar Council of India (BCI) Entrance examination is to Practice Law.This exam is conducted every year in April and November generally.The exam is conducted in nine languages: English,Bengali,Hindi,Telugu, Kannada, Tamil,Gujarati, Oriya and Marathifor more visit: www.barcouncilofindia.orgBest of luck.

Unregistered

Pledge give me information of next all India bar examination exam and form stbmit date for gujarat state

Unregistered

Res. sir now ( in 2013-2014 acadamic year) I am facing six sem.of 3 years LL.B course from Mumbai University hence please give me detail infermation about Bar Council Exam like date of exam. my Email is samirsanap2007@gmail.com

Unregistered

pls tell me about when is our aibe exam for gujarat

Unregistered

i have passed in 1989 llb 5 semester clear,but i have 2 question regarding to take a sanat -1. i should clear my 6 th semester ? and i take sanat without clear my 6 th semester only 1 subject

frm : karuna v. vala ahmedabad

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?