Unregistered

Which course has better scope BAMS or B.Pharma?

in which courses are better scope in bams or b.pharma

Unregistered

Re: Which course has better scope BAMS or B.Pharma?

Which course has better scope BAMS or B.Pharma?

shars Array

hello,

both the courses had better scope with their own speciality.
    @BAMS:

BACHELOR OF AYURVEDA,MEDICINE, SURGERY

it is a five and half year course with 1 year internship

after getting a degree of bams a canditate is equal to that of a m.b.b.s canditate

you can use ayurveda and also allopathy medicines to cure sickness

B>PHARM:

BACHELOR OF PHARMACY:

it is a four year course in this time you will come to know very well about medicines in allophaty.

future after BAMS:
    @general pratice
    @resaerch
    @teching
    @health supervisor
    @hospital and healthcare administration

future after b.pharm:
    @pharmacist
    @ teaching
    @reasrch work in companies like ranbaxy, mankind,glaxo,cipla, dr.reddy's

both the courses have post graduation way

future degree after bams:
    #md
    #mba
    #ms.c nutritional science
    #ms.c health science

future degree after b.pharm

#m.pharm
    #mba

#

Sadaf yasmin Array

Dear friend,According to me it is Waste of studying bams in present scenario we won't get good salry n no reputation.After passing B . Pharma you can apply for following:-> I.A.S> I.P.S> C.I.D> C.B.I> Drug InspectorThe job prospects as a b.pharm is very low.your salaries will be not more than 12000/-.It is very important to have a master degree for getting high profile jobs.After B.Pharm the best option is M.Pharm because from this you will surity of good jos with good packages.The salary package varies from 3.5 lack per year to 8.5 lack per year for freshers. When you get some experience you will be paid more.So better to go for M.Pharm from reputed organization across India.Good luck!!!

Unregistered

plz do not give vague answers ....let me b very true,,,bams alone dont hv mch of the scope as private practice is nt tht worth of income...bt one can add on qualifications of mba hospital management ,,,clinical etc...coming to b.pharm well it alone wont give mch of d scope xcept in sales as MR ...but if u go in fr masters in pharma u will get good salary(initially pay packages r nt good bt with xperience u can surely get a better n gr8 growth)n yeh its nthing near 8.5 as mentioned in above post,,,, fr starters u can xpect 2.5-3.5 lack per annum at the starting level....bt yeh with xperince n with time u can reach mch higher(no limit bt xperince is required ).

Unregistered

Sir i want do the B.Pharma.
    kya es course me koi Carrier hai Plz send me information in my E-mail ID
    maheshk.co.in@gmail.com

Unregistered

doing bams in present senario is a complete wastage of time,money,energy n everything as i myself have experienced this ,so please go for other options.

Unregistered

bams is better then b pharma students

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear if you compare courses - BAMS and B.Pharma then you will find out the difference that BAMS is completely based on ayurvedic medicines and treatment that covers this field but B.Pharma is based on Allopathy medical stream and now you can analyze that which one has more scope and profit in future that you can do well and get a very good job or own business after completing so I would like to suggest you that first of all you should read more details about both of these courses and take suggestions of other experts and teachers that what to choose and remember that people are being attracted to the ayurvedic but allopathy is popular as well so you can not avoid it and here you can take your interest for the selection of the subject that either you wants to make your career in ayurvedic treatment sector in allopathy then you can choose and if you see that you can do well in Allopathy then choose that otherwise select BAMS and whatever you will get in B.Pharma is also available in BHMS that is equal to this course so think about it and according to my personal experience you should choose BAMS because most of the people are being attracted to the B.Pharma so number of experts in Pharmaceutical is more than before and you will not find well talented doctors in Ayurvedic field so you can really make your career well in this field and earn more

All the best

santhosh44 Array

Hi Friend,

I suggest you join B.Pharm.
    It ha great prospects in the future.
    There are avenues in the field of Pharmacy where you have a good future

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?