CVSUJANA Array

Course, duration, fee structure, eligibility and syllabus for Film Editing course in Pune Film Institute?

hi, i want full details about pune film institute courses, duration ,fee structure, elegiblity and entrance examination syllabus about editing course plz send details Thanking you

Unregistered

Re: Course, duration, fee structure, eligibility and syllabus for Film Editing course in Pune Film Institute?

Duration of course, fee structure, eligibility and syllabus of examination for Company Secretory course?

Unregistered

Re: Course, duration, fee structure, eligibility and syllabus for Film Editing course in Pune Film Institute?

Hello i have done MBA in finance and having 2 year work ex in purchase dept as a asst manager and now i want to do CA. can you please guide me from which level i start this programme

Unregistered

Hai am Studing now 1st year Bcom.. am so week in accounts i want to do ca so can i do ca course........??? Pls tel if any body know the full information about ca............!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?