istanbul escort çapa escort şirinevler escort beylikdüzü escort halkalı escort avrupa yakası escort avcılar escort

  1. #1
    ajay thakur Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012

    Which course to do after M.A. in Political Science?

    which course should i do after m.a poltical science . Or what will b option after m.a poltical sc.

  2. #2
    randhirk.rk Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012

    Re: Which course to do after M.A. in Political Science?

    MA in political science is not a Professional course.
    So getting a job just on the basis of this degree would not be easy.

    So, i would suggest that you should either try for Lectureship Job.
    For this you have to clear the UGC-NET exams
    Min eligibilty to sit in the UGC-NET exams is post graduation pass with minimum 55% marks
    Next UGC NET exams will be held in june 2013

    Or Else you can try for other government vacancies like :

    >> BANK PO- minimum eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 60% marks
    Age should be between 21 and 30 years

    >> SSC combined Graduate level exams;
    Graduation pass
    Age should be between 18 and 27 years
    Next SSC exam will be held on 14th and 21st April 2013

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort