Aishu3 Array

Which course to do after B.sc in Mathematics among MCA, M.sc IT and M.sc Mathematics?

what can I do after B.sc Mathematics? M.sc IT or MCA or M.sc Mathematics.
    I am totally confused and need help.

Daya Shankar Tiwari Array

Re: Which course to do after B.sc in Mathematics among MCA, M.sc IT and M.sc Mathematics?

After doing B.Sc in Mathematics you should go for M.Sc. in mathematics. You can make your career in teaching profession.
    Also you have the opportunity to start coaching center of your own and guide many students for their future success.

Best of Luck.

Hasham Array

Re: Which course to do after B.sc in Mathematics among MCA, M.sc IT and M.sc Mathematics?

Bsc mathmatics is a basic course such that u r eligible for
    MSc pHusics
    btech
    Msc maths
    msc elecctronics
    MCA.
    MSC (comp)
    Msc IT.

best for u are MCA, MSC physics though u dont mention as these are valuable more then MSC IT and MSC m,aths.

the job oppurtunities for MCA are more than MSc in Maths. note thet

all the best

Shekhar Pandey Array

As you are from the background of the B.Sc (Mathematics), than you can also choose the MCA if you want to make your career in the software industry and if you not have any interest in the software developing than not choose the MCA but after done the MCA you can also do the research in the ROBO in which mathematical students which have background are required as you. But don,t choose the M.Sc (IT) because in that there is no programming language as in a MCA. But if you not want to do further work in software developing than simply choose the M.Sc (Maths). But in my thinking MCA is best. But do MCA also from the reputed institutes like

Hyderabad University
    AP-ICET (www.andhrauniversity.info)
    TANCET (Anna University, www.annauniv.edu/tancet2012)
    Pune University
    Delhi University
    BHU
    IP-CET
    IIT_JAM (Application closed for the Admission 2012, www.iitjam.in)
    Goa University (prefer CDAC CST test)
    Cochin University (www.cusat.nic.in)
    Pondicherry University
    PEC Pondicherry
    Chandigarh University
    All the above are the top tests for the MCA.

In which TANCET admission is open:
    Start date of Registration: 01.02.2012
    Last date : 23.02.2012

Pune University admission open:
    Start date for online: Online starts
    Last date: 06.02.2012

IIT-JAM - Application closed

Till now these three tests are open. Further tests application form yet not issued.

best of luck

vishnuvardhan Array

It is depending on the what type of course you interested.After completing your Bsc Mathematics think in which you are in interest .If you interested in the Maths field you choose your Msc Mathematics.After completing Mathematics you can complete your B.ED education and become a professor of colleges or you can join in the NASA for that you have to score good marks in the U.G and also write the various entrance exams.

If you Interested in the Computer Science Field means either you could select the M.sc Information Technology or Master in Computer Application.

If you want to become a good postion in software field you should known some basic languages of the computer field.

For pursing the Msc(IT) there is no entrance examination but for the MCA there is a entrance examination the entrance examination may be differ depending on the states.

This stage is the most important one for you. Select the right decision and build your career brightly..............

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    in my view after b.sc you can do m.sc to make your carrier in teaching field . but if you want any other or say management field than do mba its really good course through which you not only get good job but high salary as well...
    all the best for your future.......

Ronie0309 Array

If you Interested in the Computer Science Field means either you could select the M.Sc Information Technology or Master in Computer Application.
    If you want to keep maths as your prime subject then go for M.Sc Maths.
    If none of these the n go for MCA.

Manoj Kr Array

Answer is crystal clear.
    You should do M.Sc .
    According to the recent survey, 49% of students go for M.Sc, 22%for MCA, and so on.
    So, go and get your future.
    Best of luck.

Dharan Array

Quote Originally Posted by Aishu3 View Post
    what can I do after B.sc Mathematics? M.sc IT or MCA or M.sc Mathematics.I am totally confused and need help.
    Ideas for doing Post Graduation after B.Sc Maths...Incase of MCA: If the Candidate has pursued B.Sc Maths and they will have idea to pursue MCA,this paves the way to enter the Maths knowledge and Computer Knowledge in the Software Field..There are so many opportunities in Computer\IT Field..Incase of M.Sc IT:M.Sc is totally different from MCA and this will convey as not in application and it will be defined in Development Side...This M.Sc is not be suited for who doing B.Sc Maths....Incase of M.Sc Maths: This Stream is the perfect stream for doing the professional course and there are so many opportunities are there and You can do M.phil and as well as Phd in Maths and so their Job in some College or School or we can do any Research in Mathematics Field...Good Luck...Select the Best Option.....

sameer007 Array

As you have done Bsc in mathematics then i will advice you to go for the Msc. in mathematics because after your Msc. you can get a god job of lecturer of mathematics in various universities.
    Because for MCA or Msc.IT you should have knowledge of computer and its basic languages like C,C++,java etc, if you have these knowledge then you can also go for these courses too..

Unregistered

i completed my B.sc coputers with 93%. i want to study m.c.a in reputed colleges. iam appearing the i-cet exam. I want a good job after m.c.a so tell me what are the after best colleges to do mca?

ashwak-jo Array

** As you are from B.SC IN MATHEMATICS , then it is better to pursue M.SC IN MATHEMATICS Ratherthan MCA or M.sc in I.T.

** After completion of your M.SC , you can apply for different posts in ,

-> Government sector
    -> Private sector

After completion of your M.sc in MATHEMATICS ,

~ you can apply for the post of EXECUTIVE OFFICER in AP PSC
    If you belong to the State of A.P. , then surely you can apply for this post
    The job location is Anywhere in A.P.

~ You can attend for the walkins in different I.T. companies like ,

Infosys
    Dell
    Wipro
    Mahindra satyam
    Syntel
    Ibm
    Polaris
    Accenture
    Hcl , etc. . .

~ you can apply for the post of TWAS- CSIR postgraduate fellowship programme in CSIR-TWAS
    The job location is in delhi

~ you can apply for the post of LECTURER in UP PSC
    If you belong to the state of U.P. , then you can apply fr this particular postn
    The job location is anywhere in U.P.

~ You can apply for the post of SRF in NAVSARI AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
    The job location is in Gujarath

~ you can apply for the post of SCIENTIST TRAINEES in IITM PUNE
    The job location is in pune

So, there are many posts for you after your completion of M.SC

all the best

m.khushhal Array

Dear Aspirant..

MCA is a good course for the Future prospects."MCA & MSc (IT) both of them are mastres degree the only different is in the duration of

both the courses.But both courses provide good software skill. So give attention to your knowledge and skills.There are some differences

in MCA and MSc.

1. MCA stands for Masters in Computer Application in which students are taught Application Languages and software only. They taught at

much deeper level as compared to MSc (IT).

2. MCA is better course than MSc (IT) since many company wanted the guys MCA rather than Msc .So, it would be better to go with MCA.

3.MCA is 3 year duration course, where as MCS is 2 years duration Course in Most of Indian Universities.

If previously u'v done BCA/B.Tech(IT/Comp.Sci) i would suggest dat u go fr MCA/Msc.IT... you can go for MBA(IT) After MCA or Msc(IT)..

List of Companies for MCA and Msc (IT):-

Unregistered

is MSc statistics is a good option after Bsc mathematics?if so what are the possibilities of getting jobs?in which field did i get jobs?

Supra Array

Bsc mathmatics is a basic course such that u r eligible for
    MSc pHusics
    btech
    Msc maths
    msc elecctronics
    MCA.
    MSC (comp)
    Msc IT.

best for u are MCA, MSC physics though u dont mention as these are valuable more then MSC IT and MSC m,aths.

the job oppurtunities for MCA are more than MSc in Maths.

all the best

ashwak Array

As you are from B.sc in Mathematics , so, it is better to pursue M.SC in Mathematics

Actually , after completio of your M.SC in MATHEMATICS , you will have many posts in Government sector and in Private sector

After completion of your M.sc in Mathematics ,

~~ you can apply for the post of TECHNICAL ASSISTANT in ANGRAU
    The job location is in HYDERABAD

~~ you can apply for the post of TECHNICAL OFFICER in CDFD
    The job location is in hyderabad

~~ you can apply for the post of PROJECT ASSISTANT in IIIM , JAMMU
    The job location is in jammu

~~ you can apply for the post of SR.TECHNICIAN in GOVT. OF HARYANA
    The job location is in Haryana

~~ you can apply for the post of PH.D PROGRAM in UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA
    The job location is in kolkata

~~ you can apply for the post of JRF in ISM DHANBAD
    The job location is in dhanbad

~~ you can apply for the post of SRF in SVNIT
    The job location is in surat

~~ you can apply for the post of TECHNICAL OFFICER in IISER KOLKATA
    The job location is in kolkata

~~ you can apply for the post of PH.D PROGRAM in NEERI
    The job location is in rajastan

~~ you can apply for the post of EXECUTIVE OFFICER in AP PSC
    If you belong to the state of A.P. , then you can apply for the post
    The job location is anywhere in A.P.

so, there are many jobs for the M.SC in MATHEMATICS candidates

all the best . . . .

Avtar1 Array

Hello Friend,
    After your B.sc you can do M.sc in Maths. This is good.Because you can make your bright future in mathematics.
    After your maths, you can do P.hd in mathematics. you can do it from the recognised colleges in INDIA.

I will suggest you to take m.sc in mathematics as your career.

thanks

Unregistered

i am staying in sawantwadi which college is near and suitable for M.sc?

Unregistered

there is entrance for Msc(it), in bangalore university.
    i was completed
    Bsc (computer science)so which field is better for me to any kind of government job.

Unregistered

which is the best course MCA OR MSC PHYSICS for the future jobs
    i had completed my bsc computers and i had qualify for both msc physics and mca
    and i am average in both computers and physics subjects.
    so which is the best course for me to join.

aalarif Array

sir,its better that you go for M.sc in mathematics because B.sc in mathematics will help you a lot to excel in these field,and also after completing M.sc you will have much more higher percentage of getting good job because its very demanding.
    thank you.

Lks Rcs Array

hi ,

don't confused about it .

there are some of the information given below :

IF YOU CHOOSE MCA :

DURATION : 3 YEARS

- you must interest in computer science subject
    means you can choose the MCA group .

- because its fully oriented on programming based
    subject like

* c and c++

* java

* dot net

etc....

IF YOU CHOOSE MSC IT :

DURATION : 2 YEARS

- its also related to the MCA group which means the duration
    period of time .

- if you complete your MSC IT means you can apply for the
    teaching profession also your are eligible

- then you can complete the M.Phil then apply for the job like

* schools

* colleges

IF YOU CHOOSE MSC MATHS :

DURATION : 2 YEARS

- if you interest to do MSC MATHS means as same
    as you are eligible to apply the teaching profession .

- other wise you can work for MNC companies .

COMPANIES ARE :

- infosys

- wipro

- tcs

- hcl

- dell

- hp

etc........

In above all the above companies are offering
    MCA , MSC IT , AND MSC MATHS

choice is yours choose the correct path and
    achieve your goal .

I hope the above information are useful to you .

Unregistered

i had done my bsc with 47% am i eligible for mca under ptu?

Unregistered

I have done with Bsc. in my graduation. Now i want
    to do MCA but the main problem is that i dont have
    any
    computer background. Can i get a Good Job after
    completing of my MCA with handsome salary

Annubhai Array

Hello Friends.... MCA is a good course for the Future prospects."MCA & MSc (IT) both of them are mastres degree the only different is in the duration of both the courses.But both courses provide good software skill. Bsc mathmatics is a basic course such that u r eligible for MSc pHusics btech Msc maths msc elecctronics MCA. MSC (comp) Msc IT. best for u are MCA, MSC physics though u dont mention as these are valuable more then MSC IT and MSC m,aths. the job oppurtunities for MCA are more than MSc in Maths. note that..... ALL THE BEST.....!!!!!!!

Unregistered

what shall i do after BSc(ISM)??MCA or Msc(IT) or interior or jwellery

Unregistered

Which course to do after mca among M.sc Mathematics?

Unregistered

I Re: Which course to do after mca among M.sc Mathematics? is this possible plzzzzzzzzzz rply me on this id sukhbirverma35@gmail.com

Unregistered

i am student of T.Y.B.SC,can i pass IIT msc math enterance exam without class

Unregistered

i am student BSC physics major........after pass can i apply MCA........plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me on this id ........sushantdas.1991@gmail.com

YESHU Array

Hello Friends.... MCA is a good course for the Future prospects."MCA & MSc (IT) both of them are mastres degree the only different is in the duration of both the courses.Bsc mathmatics is a basic course such that u r eligible for MSc pHusics btech Msc maths msc elecctronics MCA. MSC (comp) Msc IT. best for u are MCA, MSC physics though u dont mention as these are valuable more then MSC IT and MSC m,aths. the job oppurtunities for MCA are more than MSc in Maths. ALL THE BEST >..................

Sadaf yasmin Array

You are interested in computer does not mean that you will complete MCA easily.they will not teach you how to copy and paste, you have to learn computer languages which is very difficult work.many students take admission in MCAbut they fail to pass it in given time, thus they earn backlogs instead of MCA degree.they do not get any job after MCA if theycannot understand the programming languages and their application.According to me Msc in mathematics is the best and safe way to earn and learn simultaneously. in msc youwill be taught all the concepts in deep and detail if your college is good.if you get best faculty member to guide you then your mathematics will be strong more than expected. after msc you will get a job in colleges as well as in some R & D industries.postgraduate in mathematics get more respect as compared to MCA.you are from mathematics background so you will not face any problems in Msc.

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    well its all depends on you inwhich field you want to make your career , if you want to go for teaching line then go for M.SC mathematics, otherwise if you want to do job in companies then go for M.SC(IT) , many companies recruit M.SC (IT) candidates for their jobs.

so, all the best for your future....

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS,
    your question about Which course to do after B.sc in Mathematics among MCA, M.sc IT and M.sc Mathematics .after B.sc compleate you will apply for M.sc in maths you go for professional field like teaching professar for colg and other option for after B.sc are M.sc maths ,M.sc elctronics ,MCA,M.sc it any many more courses.its a great oppurtunity for proffser field after B.sc .you can intrest maths so many courses choose and get admission for these field .
    i hope you you take a good decision for after B.sc .your carrier flying new wave.
    GOOD LUCK

mahi4mk Array

dear aspirants ,

You choose after b.sc maths go for MCA is a good for you and i suggest you MCA .

Because mca is more scope then other Msc IT and msc maths. Its time to choose

right course and take good decision.You go for mca course and is a good for your

carrier.MCA is a profssional course and you get a lecturer post after complete MCA.

And its a good option to make carrier best mode and you become professor.

Some company give you jobs given below:

Which course better after complete b.sc maths given below:

GOOD LUCK

AnujR Array

Scope is tremendous. This profession earns you good respectas well as handsome earnings else you can join following courses.
    You can continue to do M.Sc physics,then ph.d orM.phil
    Do M.C.A(Master of computerapplications)
    Do M.B.A(Master of Business administration)
    Do M.Sc in specialized subjects such as nuclear physics etc..

There are different types of software courses available,hereagain comes a thing and that is your interest,the platform in which you arestrong.So, First of all try to generate your efficiency and first judgeyourself that in which platform you will be comfortable. Bsc.(IT) is a verygood course and you can do any post graduate course in computers to gain yourknowledge and also to gain your chances for getting a very good job.

Thanks...

maruthidevi Array

hai my dear friend , Bsc mathmatics is a basic course such that u r eligible for
    MSc pHusics
    btech
    Msc maths
    msc elecctronics
    MCA.
    MSC (comp)
    Msc IT.

the job oppurtunities for MCA are more than MSc in Maths. note thet

all the best

sivaditya Array

ou could go straight into work and a strong Bsc in maths can lead you anywhere in a science related field, or you could do a post grad qualification or even continue on to an Msc.

It's probably best that you talk to your careers centre in your university since they will know what is available in your area and often have access to resources of information which is not widely publicised.

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear everything depends on your interest means which subject is more interesting for you in your study and when you have completed your bachelor's degree as B.Sc in Mathematics then you must go for relevant subject to get profit in future and a good career and in this case I would like to suggest you to eliminate both M.Sc IT and MCA from the list of your future master's degrees, we know that these are useful PG courses and having enough scope in their fields even after I would like to suggest you to choose M.Sc in Mathematics because you have completed graduation with the same subject and if you will complete this one more course in the same subject then you will definitely get good command over this subject and this will be your plus point for future because if you will study in depth of a single subject then you will definitely become master in that subject and this thing is required in job so you must make your specialization subject strong in further studies also and go for M.Sc in Mathematics and choose UGC NET entrance test after completing this or give any other test for research program and make your career well

All the best

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?