Unregistered

Which course is better among Chartered Accountancy and Engineering? What is the minimum salary for a Chartered Accountant in India?

Madam/Sir,My child is in Xth and like to persue course in Commerce and want to do CA.For Job prospective, which one is demanding in the market, Is it CA or Engineering. Completion of CA(final), what is the percentage in India and minimum salary drawn by CA personnel in Indian market.sudhir

irasharma Array

Re: Which course is better among Chartered Accountancy and Engineering? What is the minimum salary for a Chartered Accountant in India?

In my opinion engineering is better option as a lot of infrastructural activities being taking place in our country.

Regarding salary of a fresh CA,Well, ICAI has set the threshold limit of 3.5 lacs for any company looking to select Fresh CA's through Campus Placements...... However, It all depends on you.... But you can expect atleast 30k a month......

harry Array

Re: Which course is better among Chartered Accountancy and Engineering? What is the minimum salary for a Chartered Accountant in India?

as per my concern it is better to join ur daughter in ca because ca job minimum salary is 5lacks per anum..so if ur daughter is good in maths and logical thinking and if u r financially well then join her in ca...

Akkhdabral Array

Accountancy is a rewarding field but the problem is the route to become a settled chartered accountant may eat- up many precious years of yours whereas a computer science graduate starts earning handsomely and an MBA degree is extra bonus. All this in lesser time as compared to being an accountant. However an alternative is to visit a career counseler. U will have 2 undergo a psychometric test, the results of whose will clearly bring out which one of the two are u capable of taking up. All the best.

subh.85sharma Array

It's upon one interest , both CA & Eng. have their respective importance.
    Average salray of CA is 25000. it varies depending uopn profile , work exp.

priyaranjan pradhan Array

No confusion, its CA no doubt.The salary is unlimited as it is a professional course. The minimum salary as per my knowldge cud be 3 lac per annum.

vikas Array

I think both are good,but it's depend upon your child's interest.

gaurav sharma Array

according to me both have different carrer with great possibilty to success but i will prefer engineering , the minimum salary of chartered accountant is about Rs. 40,000.

Bhartendu1 Array

Chartered Accountancy and Engineering...cmon we cannot compare these two fields...both are entirely different...it depends on the person..their interest..
    If you talk about money...all you need to have is hard work,interest,determination...you will get what ever you want

sabyarobo2 Array

Hello Sir,
    Actually both are good and everything depends upon Patience,Hard work and Interest.If your daughter has strong analytical skills and good at maths then it is good to prefer CA coz it has highly lucrative salary in comparision to engineering but she needs to work very hard for it managing time well.
    If she wants to make her Career in Research Program in Technical Field then Engineering is preferable.
    Decide according to your Interest.
    Best of Luck.

manojkumar Array

my dear friend present in Indian market CA very good opportunity

dr.ajay Array

CA is always better than engineering..but for CA u have to study hard..n u should be very promt in ur work..because most of jobs are at private sector and for that u hv to give ur best..they have very wel salaries ranging from 60thousand to 2lakhs or more depending on ur performance..join good classes and improve personality skill u wil get better

Lks Rcs Array

hi ,
    don't compare this both subjects .
    both are different sections .

some of the options are there:

- if you study an CA you are best in the finance field.
    - if you study an engineering you are the best in engineering field.

another one is :

- which courses is do you like most
    then you can study particular field and
    reach high level .

- engineering is also the best field
    in the now days .

all the best for your career.........

ashok rks Array

Hi

Both the field are different from one another
    Both as the same feature in there stream

CA - Chartered Accounted
    Duration - 4 years

Levels in CA

Foundation
    Intermediate
    Final

After the completion CA you can get a salary of 40000 an above for the CA

BE also as the duration of course as CA
    The Streams in BE

Mechanical
    Computer
    Civil
    EEE
    Electrical

the both field you compared as same scope so its you wish to choose the field that your are interest

All the best

selvakumar Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Madam/Sir,My child is in Xth and like to persue course in Commerce and want to do CA.For Job prospective, which one is demanding in the market, Is it CA or Engineering. Completion of CA(final), what is the percentage in India and minimum salary drawn by CA personnel in Indian market.sudhir
    Both the CA and engineering course are considered as professional course . So , both the course having good scope in future as well as present .

If your child want to interested in CA course . Then he may me complete you CPT Examination its an entry level examination which is improving basic knowledge to do CA course .

CA ie :- Charted Accountant . It's an professional course . The duration of the course is for three years and the course . If you want to become an charted accountant then you should face three levels Foundation course / Intermediate course / and Final course .

For CA course you should complete 12th board Examination in any stream like Commerce / Science / Vocational etc... from recognized board . You should score 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

If your complete bachelor degree then you may apply for Intermediate course directly without apply for foundation course .

After complete your CA course there are multiple jobs are available for CA course . If your want to get good job then you should have good accounting knowledge and good efficiency skill . You apply for the jobs like Banking sectors / Finance sectors / Private companies / Public limited companies / Business Organisation . Basically every business or Companies every work of the Auditor . So there is always good job prospectus for CA course .

The Salary for CA course approximately Rs.25, 000 to 1.5 lakhs per annum . It may also Increase If your having good experience in the field for Auditor .

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post
    as per my concern it is better to join ur daughter in ca because ca job minimum salary is 5lacks per anum..so if ur daughter is good in maths and logical thinking and if u r financially well then join her in ca...
    hello u dont need to be a very financially sound guy for letting the child pursing CA coz engineering now a days will atleast cost u Rs 2.5 lacs even from IIT and i CA CPT enterance is 6500 plus a 600 examination form then in IPCC 11000 registration and another 1500 examination form (if u applying for both the groups) and 1000 for each grp if attempted single group and of final is 12000 including articles and another 1100 for updation of course material so i guess u r done with the main fees with appx. 30,000 and yeah u have to pay a 4000 draft for IIT in IPCC and another 3000 draft for orientation and in final u have to apply for a course called GMCS i dont know how much it cost and in IPCC after clearing 1st group ur daughter will have todo the articleship fro a ca firm and waha se atleast she will be getting about 2 to 3 thousands per month and CPT 6 months kaa course hai IPCC 9 months kaa course hai jiske baad aap articleship karenge 2 and a half years ke liye that means app. 30 months and 30 months with atleast 2 thousand per month will be 60,000 to aapki saari cost to nikal jaegi final ki bhi and aar ICAI ki placement hoti hai to minimum 9 lakhs kaa package hogaa matlabb 75,000 Rs per month and agar aap IPCC wagraa ki coaching lete bhi hai to wo aapko 50,000 ke aas paas padegaa bass yahi karcha hai to 1 lakg ke andar pura course hai u dont have to be very financially strong for this course

Unregistered

sir,
    I M DOING INTERMEDIATE 2ND YEAR AND I M VERY WELL IN MATHS
    SO CAN U SUGGEST ME TO ENGINEER OR CA.............
    WAITING FOR UR ANSWER.......................
    THANKS.....

capardeep Array

I would also say the same that BOTH are equally demanding in the current market scenario! . .and if you passed commerce then it's quite clear to select CA, if Science the same to select Engg. . !

Unregistered

which course is better among chartered accountancy and engineering to study in canada ?????

Navneet T Array

<> The both are different fields,

<> And their are more jobs and more demanded subjects,

<> If you study the CA then you have good finance field,
    <> If you study engineering then you go to the engineering field,

<> It snot important to which is better.

<> the both courses are better but its depends upon the which field you like more, you know more about which field, and also depend upon your interest,

^ Engineering is also the best field,

^ You can get more finance and get more growth charts,

^ you can get good package after complete the engineering from the good college.

<> And if you want to do the Ca course, then it is 4 years course,

<< There are the following levels are :

^ Foundation,

^ Intermediate,

^ Final,

After CA you can get a salary up to 40,000 and above,

Unregistered

i am student of b.tech 1st year. i secure 99.4% in 12th(PCM) . i want to join IISER. can you sent me the sample papers of IISER aptitude test .if yes so please sent me. thankyou

Unregistered

i am studying in 10th and want to choose a career.CA or genetics engineer?

Unregistered

i have passed my matriculation and now i want to chose a career c.a or civil engineering

arpita_31 Array

Hello,
    Both the courses are of opposite streams, you can do CA after engineering but not vice-versa.
    Both the courses are having equal job opportunities in the market and have a very bright future prospects too.
    The salary has no limits, it all depends on employer and employee negotiation skills as well as the knowledge of the candidate.
    For CA candidates it will depend on the number of attempts you have taken to clear all levels..
    If I say minimum then it should be minimum of in between 12,000 - 15,000 as per the present scenario, The constraint again on it will depend on city to city..
    So you should target maximum not minimum as sky has no limit..

All the best
    arpita_31

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>>> The Both the Courses CA ( Charted Accountancy) and Engineering are Good..,

>> The Both the Courses have Good Opportunities.,But the CA candidates can expect the Salary bette than engineering Candidates..,

>> NOw a days .,the Engineering Candidates are Increasing .,So their will be a Competition in Job.,But the CA candidates not like that if they clear the CA course with good Aggregate number of Companies Offering jobs for CA Candidates with the Better Salary..,

>> The CA will be 3years Course.,And the Engineering will be 4 years Course..,

>> To get in to CA(Charted Accountancy) you must give the entrance exam like CA CPT Test ( Common Proficiency Test )

>> To get in to Engineering you must give the Entrance Test like EAMCET,AIEEE,IIT Tests.,

>> So.,You can choose any one Course.,its depends upon your Opinion..,

-->> The Minimum Salary for the Charted Accountancy in India are 20000/- and above per month and having the experience may get 6lakhs - 7lakhs/ annum..,

...........GOOD LUCK...............

shivbaba Array

Both the field are different from one another Both as the same feature in there stream CA - Chartered Accounted Duration - 4 years Levels in CA Foundation Intermediate Final After the completion CA you can get a salary of 40000 an above for the CA

Unregistered

engineering>>ca
    avg. sal for an engineer : 3-3.5 lac.(even if u r frm a private clg.) 6-7lac. for NITians & around 9 lacs. for IITians.Max. package across the country this time being 1.34 crores(from NIT Allahabad)
    ca earns from a starting of around Rs. 20K pm to a max. of 10-11lac. per year.

BUT, if u possess a good intellect,then only go for engineering,because the competition here is too fierce as compared to ca
    (12 lac students appeared for aieee this year.)

himanshi garg Array

engineering>>ca

avg. salary of an engineer : 3-3.5 lac.(even if u r frm a pvt. clg) 6-7 lac for NITians and around 9 lacs. for IITians.Max. package this time across the country being a whopping 1.34 crores).

avg. sal of a ca : around 30K(equivalent to engineering) but the scope here is limited as the max. package reaches barely 11 lac.But if u posses strong determination,will and hard work then u can open up a proprietory/partnership ca firm where the scope is unlimited.

Morover,if u r an avg. student then DO NOT opt for science as the competition here is too fierce as compared 2 ca(12 lac. students appeared 4 aieee this year).

Duration : engineering - 4 years
    ca - min. 4 years, max.(depends on u).

Badshah Array

Hi guest, As u mentioned that your child would like to go for commerce, then you must not interfere in his interest. If he is going for the stream of his interest , he will perform better and results will also be good. Earlier engineering has good scope, but now it's wholly depend on which institute he is studying? But the chartered accountant is correspondance course and the demand for CA is rising high. The percentage of passing in CA final range between 5-10 %. The intial package for Ca is 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs. Thanx.

Unregistered

i m in 11 std.. and i want to know which is better salary wise engineering or charted accoutancy??and what pg can we do after becoming a ca?!!

sai5a3 Array

hai friend

Charted acoountancy and engineering are different from each other

Engineering these days have a lot of competition

now a days there are more than 10 lakhs of engineers coming out per year

Where as in CA the competition is some what less

now a days there are no jobs for engineers

Many of the engineers are getting less than 1.5lakhs per year

Where as in CA the jobs are many and the candidates are less

the minimum salary in Ca will be more than 3lakhs per year

So Charted accountancy is better than Engineering

hope the information is useful to u

all the Best..

randhirk.rk Array

since you are in 11th standard right now its the right time to decide about the future career options.

If you have taken science in 11th class with PCM than go for the engineering field only.

the reason being that if you get into good engineering colleges with good streams like mechanical, electrical, computer science than your chances of earning is huge .

starting salary for an engineer today is 3.5 lakhs if you pass from good colleges

Whereas Chartered Accountancy (CA ) is also a very good course, but lately it has been seen that many CA passouts are finding it difficult to get a good job.

The reason being lots of CA are available in the market and all old CA passouts have their own CA firms and as we see in medical profession that people only want to go to the experienced doctors same way here, people only want experienced CA
    So lots of CA have to work under seniors CA for very less salary

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

engineering and chartered accountants are different from each other

their is less competition in the chartered accountants

in the engineering it is high competition

per an year , in the engineering 10 lakhs of people are coming ,which their completed the courselw

in that 10 lakhs people ,some only getting jobs

in the chartered accountants the competition is less and can get the job essay

but the course is very toughest when compared to the engineering courses

when completed the both courses with minimum 75% can get the job essay

when compared to the chartered accountants ,the engineering course is having demand ,and the salary is also high

at the starting of the chartered accountant the salary is less when to compared fresher engineer

hope this information helps you

good luck

Unregistered

what's the conclusion what should we take????
    chartered accountancy or ce

niceday Array

Both are good fields.Accountancy is a rewarding field but the problem is the route to become a settled chartered accountant may eat- up many precious years of yours whereas a computer science graduate starts earning handsomely and an MBA degree is extra bonus. All this in lesser time as compared to being an accountant. However an alternative is to visit a career counseler. U will have 2 undergo a psychometric test, the results of whose will clearly bring out which one of the two are u capable of taking up. All the best.

Unregistered

i think c.a. will be best as compared to engineering because there are very less students who take admission in commerce thereforest they have better job opportunities in contrast with engineering

Unregistered

i simply wanted to ask that C.A is better than engineering .if , yes then what are the benifits ?????

Unregistered

Which course is better Company Secretaryship or Engineering?

Sathish94 Array

i simply wanted to ask that C.A is better than engineering .if , yes then what are the benifits ?????

There is no doubt that ca is better than engineering because in engineering there are more pass outs and scope for job is very less in engineering but in ca the pass percentage is very less. But ca is very tough as compared to engineering. If you are hardworker and interested u can do it.

C.A. Minimum Salary 55,000
    Engineer's salary 10,000 to 12,000
    think and decide all the best.

Anil 7893 Array

Dear friends…… ..

Both CA and ENGINEERING courses are the best course.

In engineering field ;

If you study good in science stream then you can get good job with good salary.

In science field containvarious good jobs.

CA COURSE ;

In this business world CA is more required for business.

So, this post is contain good place un business world.

So, this post always get good salary

Averege salary for this course is 5-6 lacks per year.

All the best

Unregistered

i m in 12th now and its the best time to decide my future career about which field has bright future is it engineering or CA

RAVI RAJ100 Array

dear friends....
    There is no doubt that ca is better than engineering because in engineering there are more pass outs and scope for job is very less in engineering but in ca the pass percentage is very less. But ca is very tough as compared to engineering. If you are hardworker and interested u can do it.

think and decide all the best.

another one is :

reach high level .

in the now days .

all the best for your career.........
    Reply Reply With Quote

thanks.....

Sathish94 Array

According to me doing C.A is better than Engineering C.A has more Scope but in Engineering it very less. Student studying in c.a is very less as compared to engineering. Nowadays Engineering Candidates are jobless because there is a need of only 10 lakhs but there are more than 40 lakhs engineers. In C.A people coming out is very less and they will get the job immediately. But C.A. is very tough as compared to Engineering.

Ananya Sharma

Red face Re: Which course is better among Chartered Accountancy and Engineering? What is the minimum salary for a Chartered Accountant in India?

Quote Originally Posted by randhirk.rk View Post
    since you are in 11th standard right now its the right time to decide about the future career options.

If you have taken science in 11th class with PCM than go for the engineering field only.

the reason being that if you get into good engineering colleges with good streams like mechanical, electrical, computer science than your chances of earning is huge .

starting salary for an engineer today is 3.5 lakhs if you pass from good colleges

Whereas Chartered Accountancy (CA ) is also a very good course, but lately it has been seen that many CA passouts are finding it difficult to get a good job.

The reason being lots of CA are available in the market and all old CA passouts have their own CA firms and as we see in medical profession that people only want to go to the experienced doctors same way here, people only want experienced CA
    So lots of CA have to work under seniors CA for very less salary
    the best advice for a confused PCM student thanks ur advice helped me lot

Unregistered

Can a sceince combination student in 12th can get into ca??

Unregistered

sir may i know which field has more job guarantee is it ca or engineering ???

Unregistered

Sir/madam i completed my pu in science pcmb course and i got 75% in 12 th but now i want to do C A ...can i be able to do r no ...???
    Plz advice me in right decision
    this is my future plzz help me??

libra Array

dear friends... don't compare this both subjects . both are different sections . some of the options are there: - if you study an CA you are best in the finance field. - if you study an engineering you are the best in engineering field. another one is : - which courses is do you like most then you can study particular field and reach high level . - engineering is also the best field in the now daysC.A. Minimum Salary 55,000 Engineer's salary 10,000 to 12,000 think and decide all the best. don't compare this both subjects . both are different sections . some of the options are there: - if you study an CA you are best in the finance field. - if you study an engineering you are the best in engineering field. another one is : - which courses is do you like most then you can study particular field and reach high level . - engineering is also the best field in the now days . all the best for your career........ thanks...

havamahal Array

dear friends....

another one is :

reach high level .

in the now days .

thanks...

k.uma Array

Red face Re: Which course is better among Chartered Accountancy and Engineering? What is the minimum salary for a Chartered Accountant in India?

HI DUDE,

Eligibility for Chartered accountant:-

CA programme is of two years apart from the training period. It has three sections, Professional Education (PE-I), Professional Education (PE-II) and Final examination.

Professional Education Course -I and Subjects:-
    Anyone who has a 10 + 2 can enroll for the Professional Education Course I. Duration of the course is 10months.A candidate is declared successful in Professional course I, if he/she secures an aggregate of 50% of the total marks in all the papers subject to a minimum of 40% marks in each paper.

Subjects for Professional course I:-
    Paper 1- Fundamentals of Accounting
    Paper 2 - Mathematics & Statistics
    Paper 3 - Economics
    Paper 4 - Business Communication and Organization and Management

Professional Education Course-II & Final Course:-
    The CA Programme is mainly divided into Professional Education Course II and Final course. After completing the Professional Education Course I or graduation with required marks can go for Professional Education Course II .

Professional Education course-II:-

Group I
    Paper 1 - Accounting
    Paper 2 - Auditing
    Paper 3 - Business and Corporate Laws

Group II
    Paper 4 - Cost Accounting and Financial Management
    Paper 5 - Income Tax & Central Sales Tax
    Paper 6 - Information Technology

Final Course:-

Group I
    Paper 1 - Advanced Accounting
    Paper 2 - Management Accounting & Financial Analysis
    Paper 3 - Advanced Auditing
    Paper 4 - Corporate Laws & Secretarial

Group II
    Paper 5 - Cost Management
    Paper 6 - Management Information and Control Systems
    Paper 7 - Direct Taxes
    Paper 8 - Indirect Taxes

So, go for it..
    The course is very much promising and future prospective.

After commerce you can go for any of the following :-

1. M.Com (Master of Commerce)
    2. MBA (Master of Business Administrator)
    3. CA (Chartered account)

Chartered Accountant course can be pursued by any student who has completed 12th standard from a recognized board. You can complete 12th in any stream namely Arts, Commerce and Science and yet apply for the Chartered Accountancy course.

The first step is to appear for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT). This entrance exam is conducted in June and December. Any student who has completed 10th can register for it however you can only appear after completing 12th standard.

There are total of 4 sections that are mentioned below:-

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

These sections are divided into 2 groups. In order to clear the Common Proficiency Test, candidate is required to score at least 30 percent marks in each group. Otherwise you will not be able to clear the entrance exam.

For CA course you need to have completed your 12th.

CA stands for Chartered Accountant .

CA course is consists of 2 stage`s they are :-

CPT and

IPCC.

CPT is the first stage of CA course .

After Qualifying CPT you will be eligible to apply for IPCC.

Recently there was a change int his patter.

Graduated student with minimum of 60% can apply directly for IPCC with out CPT.

If the Candidate is from Commerce background then he/she need to have 55% in Graduation.

THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT FOR CA COURSE.

The CPT examination is of total 200 marks and examination consist of total 4 sections ::

1. Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting (60 Marks)
    2. Section B: Mercantile Law (40 Marks)
    3. Section C: General Economics (50 Marks)
    4. Section D: Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)

In the CPT exams questions are asked from the below sections:-

1. Fundamentals of accounting
    2. Mercantile LAWS
    3. General economics
    4. Quantitative Aptitude

Top Chartered Accountancy Institutes in India.

1. Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj's New Arts, Commerce & Science College located in Buldana, Maharashtra
    2. Aurora's Degree College located in Hyderabad
    3. Aggarwal P G College located in Faridabad
    4. B N Saha D A V Public School located in Jharkhand
    5. Asansol Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of ICAI located in Kolkata
    6. Agra Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of ICAI located in Uttar Pradesh.
    7. Coimbatore Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of ICAI located in Tamil Nadu
    8. Biyani Commerce College located in Jaipur
    9. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Vivekananda College of Science, Humanities and Commerce located in Secunderabad
    10. B H S First Grade College located in Karnataka

The Fee Structure:

The total fee for the CAP-II level course is NPR 30,000/-. It can be paid fully at the time of registration or also on Installment basis
    · Rs 15,000/- at the time of Registration and
    · Balance Rs. 15,000/- upto 30th November for students registered till 31st May and upto 31st May of the next year for students registered till 30th November
    · Salary of C.A:

At starting - Rs.30,000 - 40,000(per month)

After experiance - Rs.1,00,000(per month).

This is the minimum salary of a C.A.The salary increases as your experiance increases.

An estimate shows that there will be need for 50,000 C.A in future.
    ·

You can choose Any of following Stream as according to your Interest all are best:-

List of engineering streams in india:-

1. Aeronautical Engineering
    2. Agricultural Engineering
    3. Architecture
    4. Automobile Engineering
    5. Biomedical Engineering
    6. Biotechnology
    7. Chemical Engineering
    8. Civil Engineering
    9. Computer Science Engineering
    10. Dairy Technology
    11. Electrical Engineering
    12. Electronics and Communication Engineering
    13. Environmental Engineering
    14. Food Technology
    15. General Engineering
    16. Genetic Engineering
    17. Geotechnical Engineering
    18. Information Technology
    19. Marine Engineering
    20. Mechanical Engineering
    21. Metallurgical Engineering
    22. Mining Engineering
    23. Nano Technology
    24. Other Engineering Subjects
    25. Polymer Engineering
    26. Production and Industrial Engineering
    27. Robotic Engineering
    28. Software Engineering
    29. Telecommunication Engineering
    30. Textile Engineering
    31. Thermal Engineering

Top stream in demand is

1. Mechanical engineering
    2. Civil engineering
    3. Electrical engineering

See all branches are famous with its own sector. Among them some most of the famous branches are :

* C.S.E. (Computer Science & Engineering)
    * E.C.E. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
    * I.T. (Information Technology)
    * E.E. (Electrical Engineering)
    * M.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
    * P.E. (Production Engineering)

The salary for the freshers depends up on the company like :

* T.C.S.
    * Wipro
    * C.T.S.
    * Infosys
    * Accenture
    * Tech Mahindra
    * I.B.M. etc.

They have offered the students as per the degree of the candidate.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the Entrance exam like:-
    1. A.I.E.E.E
    2. I.I.T-J.E.E
    3. I.S.AT
    4. D.C.E
      1. etc

So, these given field are the best field in upcoming years. So, you can do your engineering course from any one of them-

1.Computer science

2.Electronics

3.Mechanical

4.IT

5.Electrical

6.Civil Engineering.

List of best engineering colleges are :-

1. SRM Engineering college.

2. VIT engineering college.

3. Gitams college.

4. Sri venkateswara college.

5. Sahastra university.

6. Anna university.

7. Satyabama college of engineering.

Starting pay of all the jobs was of minimum of 15,000 to the 20,000 and depending up on the work and the experience you will be given the salary up to 80,000 to 1.5 lakhs per month depending up on the capability of work.....

HAVE A NICE DAY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?