Unregistered

Complete details of career opportunities after B.Sc in Mathematics? Is there any possibility of working through home?

Hi,I am BSc graduate in Maths and have also perceived degree in Associateship in Insurance and also will be completing Fellowship degree soon by May.I want a complete detail of career opportunity. Also is there any possibility of working thru home. I am also planning to complete CIS degree from London.I have worked in Birla Sunlife Insurance for 2 yearsRupali Mirje

Muthulakshmisankar Array

Re: Complete details of career opportunities after B.Sc in Mathematics? Is there any possibility of working through home?

Some of the career you can look for is in Astrophysics, Actuary, Software programming, Teaching, Research Scientist with subjects like Physics, Maths and Computer Application. You can also look for higher studies like MCA, MBA, CA, CS or Masters in Physics, Astrophysics, Applied Physics, Mathematics etc.

Maths graduates have fared well in the graduate labour market in the last few years. Both numerical and non-numerical jobs are open to them, so the choice of careers is wide.

bipin Array

Re: Complete details of career opportunities after B.Sc in Mathematics? Is there any possibility of working through home?

Mathematics and Statistics graduates are employed in many different areas. Industry, commerce, government departments and teaching represent some of the more obvious ones. Some jobs require specific mathematical or statistical skills while others, although not directly involving these skills, require the ability to think precisely and reason logically.

After your graduation in mathematics u may choose any of the following lines like :

1.MCA

2.MBA

3.M.SC

But if you want to apply for job in government sector. Details on job vacancies in governmental departments can be collected from the official web portal of SSC, UPSC, PSC, etc.

Banking sector also recruits fresh graduates for the post of PO and clerk. Railways are another government sector organisation where the candidate can search for jobs.

Organizations like ISRO, BSNL, BHEL, HAL, AAI, etc also recruit science graduates. You should visit the website of the concerned organization to collect details on such jobs.

Neelam Nailwal Array

Dear Friends,

As you are science graduate you have so many career options as you can go for:

Teaching profession
    BPO jobs
    Publishing Companies for editorial & proof readers profile
    MNC's hiring science graduates

You can also try in Insurance companies.

For your second query working from home you can start your coaching institute for science subjects & also you can do advisor ship for any insurance company.

All the best.......

adi_netgenie Array

From the information given above,it is evident you are holding a good degrees.am discussing the choices that you have have one by one :

1.you can get job as Professor in the Colleges and Universities.
    it will not be a very big deal for you.Just drop your CV in some eminent colleges, you will get some offers for sure

2.BUt I will advise you to go for Bigger ones.Apply in the premier institutes of our country.

3.You can work as a research scholar also in many Universities of our country(INDIA). they will provide you with a stipend even every month

4.you can also start your own tutorial even.it will be some kind of business venture and you will be your own boss.you can start tutorial to teach students of class 11,12 or IIT JEE aspirants,AIEE,KIITJEE aspirants.(you can do this through home as you preferred)

5.you can apply for jobs in IITs,IIMs,ICFAI,IIPM and other premier institutes of our country for the post of mathematics professor.
    good mathematics teachers are in great demand nowadays.

even if you want to do job other than teaching profession, those options are also available.

6.you can register yourself in timesjob.com and you will have to submit your CV there.you be soon flooded with lots and lots of offers.

7.you can apply for banking, PO jobs

8.you can join insurance jobs or work in sales department of various companies

9.you can work in BPOS or call centre

10.IT sector jobs are there for you

11.you can enroll yourself as online teacher and give online training on various subjects in mathematics

12.you can work with various website online and write articles related to mathematics for them and in return you will get a handsome amount

13.you can also do online typing job in your leisure time

Clearly you can see that you can do the jobs mentioned in No.4,11,12,13 from home as you preferred to do!

so better get ready and start applying
    a million opportunities are waiting for you!!
    ALL the best
    []

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Neelam Nailwal View Post
    Dear Friends,

As you are science graduate you have so many career options as you can go for:

Teaching profession
    BPO jobs
    Publishing Companies for editorial & proof readers profile
    MNC's hiring science graduates

You can also try in Insurance companies.

For your second query working from home you can start your coaching institute for science subjects & also you can do advisor ship for any insurance company.

All the best.......

but my percentage is not so good in Bsc then please tell me what to do ?

Unregistered

complete details about job opprtunites after completing bsc mathematics other than teaching professions

Neha S Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    but my percentage is not so good in Bsc then please tell me what to do ?
    Hello friend

As you are a b.Sc mathematics student, and willing to do work from your home, you will have a good scope if you start your coaching institue from your home.

It will help you to get some financial help also .

.You can work online also like these forums.

As you are having experience in Insurance sector,you can continue the same.

You canstart your own business if you have enough fields.

If you have any handwork Art ,you can also go for it.

Best of luck

Unregistered

I completed bsc maths in this year 2012 under calicut university. I want to know about 2 year course having good salary jobs with low money. Pls help me
    Sam

Unregistered

Hi, i have grduated in mathmatics in2012. I want to know if i can join CA and is that is a good choice. If possible i would also like to know about the details of it.
    Sreenath

Unregistered

actually i m doing bsc(mathematical science) with subjects maths, stastics, computer and operational research. i want to know the carrer options after this and also about the courses which are better for me after doing my bsc...

Unregistered

want to know career options after bsc in maths related to upsc

Unregistered

Hi my name is zola people keep on teling me that there are no jobs for bsc mathematics and this degree is useless can someone who hase this degree help me with the answere plz

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?