Unregistered

Complete detail regarding preparation of PCS exam without taking coaching? Guidance regarding study material?

I am B.com, and i am working in BPOI am interest for doing preparing of PCS examination, I need the complete detail regarding preparation of PCS but due to my working schedule iam not able to take coaching, i want to prepare my self by home study as well as i need some guidance regarding study material selection. I also needed help in subject selection Please advice how to do Preparation for exam.RegardsRajendra singh

grotesque Array

Re: Complete detail regarding preparation of PCS exam without taking coaching? Guidance regarding study material?

dear sir,
    If you want to appear in the PCS exam then you have to take the study material of bare Acts of the following subjects like-
    1. CPC
    2. CRPC
    3. Evidence Act
    4. Limitation Act
    these are the main subjects which are mainly asked in the exam. You can refer the book of Universal publication for the purpose of preperation of PCS exam.
    all the best

Unregistered

Re: Complete detail regarding preparation of PCS exam without taking coaching? Guidance regarding study material?

Hi,i am b.ed &i m doing m.a english.i want to study myself by home study.please tell the best book for preparing pcs exam

Unregistered

sir please suggest me being a commerce student which combination i have to take to crack ias,pcs,pcsj

Unregistered

SIR,
    Pls guide me how to prepare for PCS exam .i m B.A pass also working in govt. service.Pls guide me hw to prepare from the base.

Unregistered

Sir,
    plz do me a favour how can i prepare for pcs as i am LL.B passesd

Unregistered

salaam,
    sir plz guide me how i prepare for pcs exams as i am doing agriculture

Unregistered

i am doing graduation .i am in BA 2 year bt i want to start preparing for pcs now only ? plz sugest me subjects which i can opt for pcs ??plzz

Unregistered

how to prepare for pcs?

Unregistered

i am a bds student plz tell me what subjects should i choose for pcs exam &what r the books that i shoulld read

Unregistered

My age is 32 yrs .can i appear for pcs exam

Unregistered

sir,
    i m btech passout,i want prepare for ias , pcs
    sir i want to know that is there any reservation for freedom fighter dependents in above and in any other govt service
    reply @ vikasanghere@yahoo.com
    your thankful

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,

*PUNJAB CIVIL CERVICES exam Eligibility:
    ~Applicant must graduate from any racognized university.
    ~Applicant took punjabi as compulsory subject or elective subject in his/her Matriculation or any equivalent examination.
    ~Applicant's age must be 21 year to 35 year.
    ~for punjab police service age must be 21 year to 28 year.
    ~NUMBER OF ATTEMPT:
    Four attempt for examination
    For Ex-Servicemen 3 attempt

Regards,
    Dharmesh

Unregistered

Sir,I have not studied punjabi in matric but in graduation only, kindly tell me whether I m eligible for PCS exams

Unregistered

I am BTech in food technology and I am preparing for PCS exam.Pls guide me hw to prepare from the base.

Unregistered

i am doing graduation .i am in BA 2 year bt i want to start preparing for pcs now only ? plz sugest me subjects which i can opt for pcs ??plzz

Unregistered

I job in indian army i want to geting job in uppcs.now i am 23yrs old. & our service is 5yrs.

tell how to ??????

ss28626 Array

PUNJAB CIVIL CERVICES exam Eligibility:

-->Applicant must graduate from any racognized university.
    -->Applicant took punjabi as compulsory subject or elective subject in his/her Matriculation or any equivalent examination.
    -->Applicant's age must be 21 year to 35 year.
    -->for punjab police service age must be 21 year to 28 year.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPT:

Four attempt for examination
    For Ex-Servicemen 3 attempt

If you want to appear in the PCS exam then you have to take the study material of bare Acts of the following subjects like-
    1. CPC
    2. CRPC
    3. Evidence Act
    4. Limitation Act
    these are the main subjects which are mainly asked in the exam. You can refer the book of Universal publication for the purpose of preperation of PCS exam.

All the best

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?