Unregistered

Chance of getting a good job in MNC having 57% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 59.2% in B.Tech(IT)?

i have 57% in 10th , 82% in 12, and 59.2% in B.tech(IT), is there any chance for me to get place in good MNC comapanies , even though i have poor academic profile but i hope that i have an ability to compete and become a good s/w developer if i was provided an opertunity.so, please help me to come up with my opertunities

Hasham Array

Re: Chance of getting a good job in MNC having 57% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 59.2% in B.Tech(IT)?

if u are aiming a job in MNC with ur profile u have minute chances of getting job as they ask for atlest 60 % thru 10th +2, btech..

it seems that u have great zeal to become a softwar developer?

y not u become master andd hit a job in MNC?
    go fotr software courses and APPLy gate and

do Mtech in reputed ones.

no one can stop u from getting a job if u hold first cls masters degree.

all the bst

zoey Array

Re: Chance of getting a good job in MNC having 57% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 59.2% in B.Tech(IT)?

Am shocked ! ur 12th percentage is so good ,wat happened to u in engg? See if u r not interested in ur core subjects ill prefer u to change ur field …but in case u feel like u lacked somewhere in the degree just because u weren’t mentally prepared or lacked sufficient resouces , Ill suggest u to start studying one or two subjects of your choice deeply n thoroughly . Then put your knowledge to good use by doing a good paper and/or project ,one which is good enough to be presented in IITs or foreign universities ..or u can simply get some add-on certifications to ur qualifications that can help u in attracting a vast audience of recruiters ….nweneva u feel dishearted or discouraged ,
    REMEMBER THAT BILL GATES WAS A FAILER IN ACADEMICS & ALL HIS CLASS TOPPERS BECAME HIS SUBORDINATES AFTERWARDS...
    All the best for ur future !

Varam Array

Even though your academic profile is low there are chances to get a good job, provided you should be very good at the programming languages and if you have keen interest in your particular subject, there will be definitely good opportunities.First you gain some experience in your particular field inrelevant to the salary then try in the MNC Companies.

ALL THE VERY BEST...............

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

Most of the MNC's companies see's the current degree percentage while doing placement. So, as you have 59.2% in your current degree than you can't be eligible for the MNC's job. You go for the below solution to get job's in MNC's.

Solution of the getting Job's in MNC's : Many students got below 60% in there degree so they can't apply in the MNC's. But if you done your master degree from the top reputed institutes like through GATE or other exam than you can placed in the MNC's companies. Because when the MNC's companies visit in the top reputed institutes for the students placements, than 90% companies see only students current degree percentage. Even there is no value of percentage that is only for formality because companies already knows that which students reach here after qualifying the All India Test which have something different. So, try to get admissions in the top reputed institutes.

IInd Solution: If you not want to go for the above solution than do job in the small company and collect knowledge from that and also do some other part time courses which you help in increasing in your knowledge and after that directly apply in the MNC's. Than that time your experience count not your academic percentage.Because acdamic percentage count by the company only than when they come for the college placement otherwise there is no need of percentage.

best of luck

Unregistered

Hi,

Sure you can get placed in good MNC if you have good communication skill as well as technical knowledge, even though you don't have aggregate in high percentage.
    One thing you should do is to keep updating your technical skill as per the current openings.

ALL THE VERY BEST

KamatchiDeviK Array

hi,
    surely you can get a good job in a good MNC company, and onething you should do is that you should be prepared well in the current technology.
    So, tart learning from today.To get a good job in MNC one should have good communication skill as well as technology skills.

ALL THE VERY BEST

subodh1014 Array

your 10th marks was not good thats why your chances of getting job in MNC is less because in every or we can say almost every MNC want minimum educational qualification and marks is 60% or above . your 12th marks was good why didn't you give engineering entrance exam.. but from here you have one chance its better to do master degree either do m.tech or mba . if you want good job as well as high salary then join mba course from any management college of india and if you want to do master degree in tyour field than it also better for you ....
    all the best....................

King Array

Hello Dear,
    Yes there is no doubt that you have very good chances of getting a job in MNC.Just work on improving your skills and try to utilize the best resources which are available to you.You can take any coaching or any external guidance in order to improve your Communication skills,Interpersonal Skills,Aptitude,etc.
    So prepare well.Good Luck.
    Thank You.

vishnuvardhan Array

The basic eligibility Criteria for getting a job in Most of the MNC Company is

X standard - 60%
    XII standard - 60%
    U.G Degree
    or
    Engineering - 70%

You are got very good marks in XII standard but not in X standard and Your Engineering Course.Most of the MNC Companies saw the consistency of the marks got by the X,XII and the U.G or Engineering.Because consistency is more important for the company

But some of the companies like WIPRO are reduced the eligibility Criteria at 50% both X and XII and minimum 60% percentage.If you going for the interview means they will ask the question why you got low marks in x and engineering course.If you give a valuable reason means they will consider you.

Remember friend Mark only not play a important role in todays life.Because most of the companies are looking for good communication skills and technical skills.

Dont worry about the marks past is past and ready to develop your knowledge in terms of both technical and logical. Finally you will get a good job in Good MNC Companies

divyam Array

Since you have less than 60% marks in 10th & B.tech............so it is very difficult for you to get a job in MNC as their minimum criteria is 60% throughout.

So it's better for you to do master's degree,get good marks & then apply for MNC job........you will surely get it.

All the best !!!

Manoj Kr Array

Frankly speaking, you do have a low academic profile. But you have that enthusiasm in you to do good. But this will rarely matter to the MNC's , if you will not have a good academic profile. I will suggest you to go for M.Tech, from good universities.

Manoj Kr Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i have 57% in 10th , 82% in 12, and 59.2% in B.tech(IT), is there any chance for me to get place in good MNC comapanies , even though i have poor academic profile but i hope that i have an ability to compete and become a good s/w developer if i was provided an opertunity.so, please help me to come up with my opertunities

Hey, though you have great enthusiasm, in spite of low academic profile, but it is merely of any use, because company will first see your record. So, I better suggest you, that you may go for M.Tech, that too from top institute.

bipin Array

As you have less than 60% in B.tech,its difficult to get a job in MNC company but Yes you can get a good job in MNC company after completing M.tech as you have good percentage.To get a job in MNC company you must have some qualities and also good marks in graduation.
    But you have to go through entrance exam to get a job in MNC company.

Eligibility criteria to get a job in MNC company
    1.You must have graduation degree from any recognized college.
    2.You must have good marks atleast 60% marks require in graduation or in master degree.
    3.You should have good personality,good communication skills for Interview.
    4.You must have good knowledge about your stream.

You can apply in these following company
    •CTS
    •CIBER
    •IBM
    •ACCENTURE
    •HCL

Dharan Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chances for getting a good Job in MNC...Most of the Companies will recruit the candidates who have more Technical Knowledge and as well as be a Good Communicator..Some of the Companies expect more than 60% or 70% in 10th, 12th and as well as in Graduation..MNC companies look for the candidates who are well in Technical and more sound in Communication Skills they will be recruited...Interview Process in Some companies...1.Apps Test2.GD(Group Discussion)3.Technical Interview4.HR5.Final Interview... YOU WANT TO WORK HARD TO GET INTO A JOB>>>>>

param pita Array

Hello dear, the MNC's companies see's the current degree percentage while doing placement. So, as you have 59.2% in your current degree than you can't be eligible for the MNC's job. You go for the below solution to get job's in MNC's.

Solution of the getting Job's in MNC's : Many students got below 60% in there degree so they can't apply in the MNC's. But if you done your master degree from the top reputed institutes like through GATE or other exam than you can placed in the MNC's companies. Because when the MNC's companies visit in the top reputed institutes for the students placements, than 90% companies see only students current degree percentage. Even there is no value of percentage that is only for formality because companies already knows that which students reach here after qualifying the All India Test which have something different. So, try to get admissions in the top reputed institutes.

IInd Solution: If you not want to go for the above solution than do job in the small company and collect knowledge from that and also do some other part time courses which you help in increasing in your knowledge and after that directly apply in the MNC's. Than that time your experience count not your academic percentage.Because acdamic percentage count by the company only than when they come for the college placement otherwise there is no need of percentage

BISWARUPYOGI Array

You have completed B.Tech in IT but your 10th standard marks is not so good

Maximum software company want 60 % in through out .Some company want 65 through out .so the percentage is vary from company to company .

Few software company set their criteria is just above 50%.

Your 10 th standard no is not above 60%. So it will create some problem in the time of your Placement.

So the eligible company are WIPRO , SYNTEL ,RS SOFT ,HONEYWELL ,ALUMNUS etc.

Bettr option for you to go for Some .NET or PHP companies.

Also you have option for higher study . But you must be qualify in GATE , CAT ,MAT exam.

The higher study options are MBA ,M-TECH,MS,JRF,SRF,PHD etc.

sameer007 Array

Dear friend,
    Your career prospect shows that there is good rise in case of marks from 10th to 12th and then a sudden decrease in the marks of b.tech.
    Since most of the companies prefer the candidates having good marks in b.tech career as well as in 10th and 12th.
    You can get good job in MNC only if you have good knowledge of the basic languages of computer and good communication skills.
    If you want a better job in future then you can pursue MBA or M.Tech.
    Best of luck for your good career........

Prince_Abby Array

Hello,
    The Basic Eligibility Condition is You Must Be 10th-12th Passed with minimum of 60% and also passed your engineering with minimum 70%.
    The major point a company looks for is the consistency which is bit variant in you.
    Some Companies Offers 50% and Some 60% its depend on the Company.
    You Must be good at Communication and Technical Skills.
    Also you can have Further Studies.
    All the Best.

suresh727 Array

==>your 10th marks was not good thats why your chances of getting job in MNC is less because in every or we can say almost every MNC want minimum educational qualification and marks is 60% or above .

==>your 12th marks was good why didn't you give engineering entrance exam..

==>but from here you have one chance its better to do master degree either do m.tech or mba .

==>if you want good job as well as high salary then join mba course from any management college of india and if you want to do master degree in tyour field than it also

better for you ....

all the best...............

wipro84 Array

Hi friend,

You have 100% chance in MNC companies for cracking job.Nowadays all software MNC companies require below necessary qualification from each person

>>> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE SOFTWARE MNC COMPANIES :

1. Person should have completed the graduation or any computer degree course or post graduation from recognized university without backlogs.

2. Minimum 55 - 60% aggregate in academics.

3. Well communication skills.

4. Well technical languages like

JAVA,

ORACLE APPS,

C & C++,

NETWORKING,

DATABASE MANAGEMENT,

DOT NET etc.

>>> SELECTION PROCESS FOR THE SOFTWARE COMPANIES IS :

1. Written test.

2. Group discussion ( optional ).

3. Technical interview.

4. Personal interview.

>>> LIST OF TOP MNC COMPANIES ARE :

1. ACCENTURE.

2. INFOSYS.

3. TATA CONSULTANT SERVICES - TCS.

4. COGNIZENT TECHNOLOGIES - CTS.

5. IBM.

6. MAHINDRA SATYAM.

7. MICROSOFT.

8. CAPGEMINI.

9. POLARIES etc.

For more software MNC companies list and their notification details upload your resume in the following websites

1. http://www.naukari.com

2. http://www.timesofjobs.com

3. http://www.shine.com

4. http://www.monsterindia.com

>>> CURRENT SOFTWARE WALKINS FOR FRESHERS ARE :

1. QA INFO TECH :

a) Location noida.
    b) Role of the post is software testing.
    c) Walkin date is 28 - april - 2012.
    d) Qualification graduation in engineering.

2. METAOPTION :

a) Walkin date is 17th - 27 april 2012.
    b) Name of the job is software trainees.
    c) Qualification is graduation with 60% aggregate.
    d) Location PATNA.

ALL THE BEST.

ashwak-jo Array

Actually , in these days almost each and every MNC COMPANIES are preferring the candidates who have secured a minimum of

~~ 60% in 10th
    ~~ 60% in 12th
    ~~ 60% in b.tech

** SO, as per your percentage in 10th and in b.tech , you may not have chances to get a call for the interview from the MNC COMPANIES

** But , no need to worry , with a minimum of 1 years experience in any NON-MNC company , you can apply for a job in MNC COMPANY

SO, it is better to search for a job in SMALL I.T. companies

later after getting some experience you can apply for a post in MNC COMPANIES

TO get a job in I.T. Company as a B.TECH candidate ,

~~ you should have good communicaiton skills
    ~~ you should know well about your project work details
    ~~ you should know well about your RESPONSIBILITIES of you in your project
    ~~ you should have a good command in your technical course like ,
    java
    c-language
    oralce
    . net , etc. .

all the best

Akhilesh Dabral Array

hi,sir
    y not u become master andd hit a job in MNC?
    go fotr software courses and APPLy gate and

do Mtech in reputed ones.
    ==>your 10th marks was not good thats why your chances of getting job in MNC is less because in every or we can say almost every MNC want minimum educational qualification and marks is 60% or above .

==>your 12th marks was good why didn't you give engineering entrance exam..

==>but from here you have one chance its better to do master degree either do m.tech or mba .
    goodluck

Unregistered

Chance of getting a good job i having 58% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 58.2% in B.Tech(ECE)?

Unregistered

Hi,
    I got 70% in 10th class, 47% in 2, 59.9% in BSc and 85% in my MCA... Is there any chances to getting job in MNC companies. If so plz give the list of companies which are considering only Current marks.
    I have good communication skills nd programming Knowledge .

Unregistered

hey ,, can anyone help me out !!!
    I have got 79 % in my 10th ,,59% in 12th and 71.8 % in B. E (CS) ..
    I have got 78.8 percentile in CAT,, 90 percentile in MAT,, 92.93 percentile in GATE
    with these i was placed in an company also but that wasnt MNC so i left it
    Now plzz someone kindly tell me what are the chances of getting into good and reputed MNC

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>> Yes.,Definitely you have Chances to get in to TOP MNC's Companies after Completing the B.Tech in IT with the 59.25% aggregate..,

>> As a Fresher or Experience.,to get in to Software Companies the candidates must have the Skills in C,C++,JAVA,ORACLE, .NET,Testing Tolls,MainFrame,J2EE,SAP and etc.,

>> Having Knowledge in above languages you can get in to easily in MNC's Companies..,

-->> The Some of the IT top MNC's Companies are :--

-- Accenture

-- Cognizant

-- HCL

-- TCS

-- CTS

-- Infosys

-- Infotech

-- Mahindra Satyam

-- Tech Mahindra

-- IBM

-- Wipro

-- 24/7

-- Microsoft and etc.,

>> Now the infosys and TCS,Polaries are released Notification for further details go through the websites ;--

http://www.infosys.com/pages/index.aspx

http://www.infosys.com/careers/default.asp

http://polarisft.com/

.............GOOD LUCK.............

mahi4mk Array

HELLO.......
    my dear friend,
    you say that about Chance of getting a good job in MNC having 57% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 59.2% in B.Tech(IT)
    yes,but your 10th marks not so good and 12th so good dear
    You Must Be 10th-12th Passed with minimum of 60% and also passed your engineering with minimum 70% and job in MNC only if you have good knowledge of the basic languages of computer and good communication skills.you will try engineering enterence exam yourr 12th marks so good .you have one chance its better to do master degree m.tech or mba .
    less consistency little bit most of the Companies Offers 50% and 60% its depend on the Company.
    WITH REGARDS MAHI GAUR.......

Unregistered

Chance of getting a good job in MNC having 52% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 48% in BCA(IT) & 60% in MCA?

Unregistered

hi guyz ,
    I have been selected in campus placement in TCS and now my final aggregate after B.E RESULTS is 59.9% , will i get in TCS ? plz reply!

Unregistered

hi guyz,
    i have been selected in tcs in campus placement and now after my B.E results my aggregate is 59.9% am i applicable? plz rply

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    There is a certain procedure for jobs in MNC Companies like TCS,ACCENTURE,WIPRO,INFOSYS,IBM,HCL
    PROCEDURE
    Aptitude Test
    GD
    HR Interview
    Technical Interview
    For being eligible in these companies the
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
    60% in 10th from any recognizing board
    60% in 10+2 from any recognozing board
    60% in Bechaler's degree in Engineering
    As per criteria you are not eligible.
    It is better for you to upload you CV in following websites for best job
    www.timesjob.com
    www.naukri.com
    www.monsterjob.com
    www.freshersworld.com
    Best of luck.

Rama Devi Array

Hai

Sorry,there is no chance of getting job in MNC presently with your percentage.
    You cannot apply for

TCS
    Wipro
    Infosys
    HCL
    IBM
    Tech Mahindra

etc

But don't vary.In India there are many some and medium level companies
    You can try for those company jobs.

With the following websites you can get latest IT job details:-

www.durgajobs.com
    www.allindiajobs.in
    www.chetanasforum.com
    www.yournextleap.com
    www.freshersnode.blogspot.in

After getting some years(2-3 years) of experience you can even eligible for MNCs

Unregistered

I have

70% in 10th,
    40% in 12th,
    63% in B.sc(Physics),
    58% in MCA

I want to do job as java developer in good IT company so can some one tell me m i eligible for it or...?
    If i got 1 or 2 years experience in small it company then m i eligible for good it companies like TCS,IBM,Wipro...etc

Unregistered

hi frnds.,
    thisis balaji...iam having 70% in 10th , 57% in 12th,74% B.Sc CS and currently having 80% in MCA(till IV sem)..what are all the mnc can i apply now? plz reply

RajveerSingh Array

A lot of the MNC's organizations see's today's level percentage whilst carrying out placement. Therefore, since you have 59.2% inside your present level when compared with it's not possible to end up being qualified to receive this MNC's job. You opt for this under solution to acquire job's inside MNC's.

A lot of students received under 60% in there level and so they cannot use in the MNC's. Nevertheless in the event you completed your current get better at level by the superior most respected institutes just like by GATE as well as other assessment when compared with you'll be able to slipped into this MNC's companies. For the reason that as soon as the MNC's organizations stop by inside the superior most respected institutes pertaining to the students placements, when compared with 90% organizations observe merely college students latest level percentage. Possibly there's no value of percentage measuring only pertaining to ritual since organizations previously witnesses that which usually college students arrive at the following after qualifying this All of China Analyze that contain one thing different. Therefore, consider to have acceptance inside the superior most respected institutes.
    If perhaps happened really want to get started with the above mentined alternative compared to career in the online business plus acquire knowledge by might in addition perform various other not professional programs that you simply aid in rising with your knowledge then instantly use in the MNC's. When compared with that period your current experience rely certainly not your current academic percentage.Because acdamic percentage rely from the company merely when compared with when they are offered pertaining to the institution position or else there's no need connected with percentage.
    You happen to be received really good marks inside XII common but not inside Back button common plus Ones Technological innovation Course.Most from the MNC Organizations discovered this reliability from the marks received from the Back button,XII as well as U.G or maybe Engineering.Because reliability is a lot more essential for this company

Nevertheless some of the the likes of WIPRO are usually lower this qualifications Standards with 50% both equally Back button plus XII plus minimum 60% percentage.If people going for the job interview suggests they will will ask this query the key reason why you got very low marks inside by plus architectural course.If allowing a valuable cause suggests they're going to think about you.

Don't forget close friend Draw merely certainly not play the natural part inside the modern life.Because almost all of the organizations want superior interaction capabilities plus technological skills.

Never be anxious in regards to the marks previous is definitely previous and ready to acquire your knowledge with regards to both equally technological plus logical. Finally people will get a superior career inside Great MNC Organizations

Unregistered

sir/madam i want job in it. i am pursuasing mca 2nd year. i am got 58%in 10th, 63.5%in 12th,74%in b.sc, whether iam elligibility for mnc it company plz answer me.. sir thank u

Unregistered

hi,
    dear friend,
    as your 10th and b.tech marks are not good, for taking job in MNCs so i suggest you o go for higher studies and apply for M.tech through GATE exam . after getting good marks in gate exam you are definately get good college for pursue your M.tech degree ,and after this you can easily enter into any MNCS .

so, all the best... :) :)

havamahal Array

dear friends............
    There is a certain procedure for jobs in MNC Companies like TCS,ACCENTURE,WIPRO,INFOSYS,IBM,HCL
    PROCEDURE
    Aptitude Test
    GD
    HR Interview
    Technical Interview
    For being eligible in these companies the
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
    60% in 10th from any recognizing board
    60% in 10+2 from any recognozing board
    60% in Bechaler's degree in Engineering
    As per criteria you are not eligible.
    It is better for you to upload you CV in following websites for best job

you say that about Chance of getting a good job in MNC having 57% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 59.2% in B.Tech(IT)
    yes,but your 10th marks not so good and 12th so good dear
    You Must Be 10th-12th Passed with minimum of 60% and also passed your engineering with minimum 70% and job in MNC only if you have good knowledge of the basic languages of computer and good communication skills.you will try engineering enterence exam yourr 12th marks so good .you have one chance its better to do master degree m.tech or mba .
    less consistency little bit most of the Companies Offers 50% and 60% its depend on the Company.

thanks.....

libra Array

hello sir,
    your 10th marks was not good thats why your chances of getting job in MNC is less because in every or we can say almost every MNC want minimum educational qualification and marks is 60% or above . your 12th marks was good why didn't you give engineering entrance exam.. but from here you have one chance its better to do master degree either do m.tech or mba . If perhaps happened really want to get started with the above mentined alternative compared to career in the online business plus acquire knowledge by might in addition perform various other not professional programs that you simply aid in rising with your knowledge then instantly use in the MNC's. When compared with that period your current experience rely certainly not your current academic percentage.Because acdamic percentage rely from the company merely when compared with when they are offered pertaining to the institution position or else there's no need connected with percentage.
    You happen to be received really good marks inside XII common but not inside Back button common plus Ones Technological innovation Course.Most from the MNC Organizations discovered this reliability from the marks received from the Back button,XII as well as U.G or maybe Engineering.Because reliability is a lot more essential for this companyif you want good job as well as high salary then join mba course from any management college of india and if you want to do master degree in tyour field than it also better for you...

thanks...

libra Array

dear friends...
    Your career prospect shows that there is good rise in case of marks from 10th to 12th and then a sudden decrease in the marks of b.tech.
    Since most of the companies prefer the candidates having good marks in b.tech career as well as in 10th and 12th.
    You can get good job in MNC only if you have good knowledge of the basic languages of computer and good communication skills.
    If you want a better job in future then you can pursue MBA or M.Tech.
    If perhaps happened really want to get started with the above mentined alternative compared to career in the online business plus acquire knowledge by might in addition perform various other not professional programs that you simply aid in rising with your knowledge then instantly use in the MNC's. When compared with that period your current experience rely certainly not your current academic percentage.Because acdamic percentage rely from the company merely when compared with when they are offered pertaining to the institution position or else there's no need connected with percentage.

thanks.......

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear minimum requirement of MNCs are not very less because this is the time when you can see competition everywhere in education and professional area that is why you just need to analyze according to the new demand of MNCs that you are eligible to get a good job in MNC or not then you should decide that what should you do and as for as my views are concerned that you need to increase your qualification and have some experience because I can see that you got good percentage marks in 12th class but your percentage marks of class 10th are not satisfactory and graduation percentage are also average where MNCs demands for at least 65% marks in graduation, 65-70% marks in class 12th and you have less percentage marks but you are from engineering stream so you should go towards to increase your knowledge and qualification to get a very good job

First of all you should find out some entrance exams which are conducted by government or private institutes for engineers as you can appear for GATE Entrance test and if you will qualify then you will be offered for jobs in many MNCs because GATE has separate value in professional arena and if you once qualify with good marks then you can apply for government jobs too in top organizations - BHEL, NTPC, BPCL, IOC, OIL, GAIL, SAIL etc. and other private MNCs - Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture etc. so you can appear for it or you should get admission in any master's degree and mainly go for MBA which is highly demanded at this time and if you wants to get good job on the basis of your graduation then there is no better way then participating in GATE and qualify this exam

All the best

pinkyku Array

Hi,
    you should not worry you want to go with best company then they ask for 60% in your 10th, 12th, and your Graduation if you have less then 60% then they don't take but they always takes with experience According to me you should go for any institute for doing course which language do you like then you should go with medium company do 1 year job after that you can go in any best company like TCS any top 10 company's you can join after having experience. your salary will also increase with your experience.

All the best for you career

cenarocks Array

Hi,

Most of the leading IT company/ Software companies eligibility criteria is you should have minimum of 60% marks throughout the career and you should not have more than two years gap at the time of study.

They allow backlog one or two paper if you are able to clear your backlog before applying for the job.

Broadly the eligibility criteria are:-

1: 60 % aggregate in B.Tech

2: No current back logs

3: 60% in 10 & 12th level

4: Good communication skills

5: Good aptitude

All the best........................

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?