Unregistered

Chance to get in Core companies when aggregate is between 55%-60%? List some Core Companies along with their criteria?

is dere any chance to get into core companies wen r aggrgate percentage is between 55%-60% ?can u plz list out some core companies along vit their criteria.

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Re: Chance to get in Core companies when aggregate is between 55%-60%? List some Core Companies along with their criteria?

Hi Buddy,

I'm afraid but i don't see any chance of you getting jobs in Core Companies with an aggregate less than 60%. The core companies include some of the standard branches such as Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical.

Companies based on Standard branches are ECIL, BHEL, NTPC, BEL, HAL, IOCL, Power Grid, etc..... All these companies have the minimum specifications for recruitment.

1. A minimum of 65% marks in academics in Graduation.
    2. No Standing Arrears.
    3. Good sound Technical knowledge.

--> As i have earlier said core companies have very high standards for recruitment and also expect a lot from the student whom they are recruiting.
    --> If you have an aggregate between 55%-60% then firstly you won't get any chance for at least attending enrolling for the recruitment programme as you fill the online application the system won;t proceed further if your aggregate is less than 65%.

Now there are two options in front of you

1. Join in any small job of your field and continue with that as you have no chance of getting any job in core companies.
    2. Go for Higher education complete your M.Tech with a better % and apply for the core companies.

Good percentage suggests that the student has been consistent with his education and is expected to be having good knowledge about the concepts in his field. Hence securing good percentage gives you an added advantage to your career.

The options are quite clear and it's up to you to make a smart choice.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

wipro84 Array

Re: Chance to get in Core companies when aggregate is between 55%-60%? List some Core Companies along with their criteria?

Hi friend,

You didn't mentioned the which branch core jobs you want to get in.But any how i ll give the some core jobs related to the your field.

>>> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CORE JOBS :

1. Any graduate or any equivalent degree from recognized university with out any backlogs.

2. Minimum 60% aggregate in academics.

3. Age limit for government jobs are 21 - 28 years.

4. For cracking the core jobs candidate should have minimum basic knowledge about their core subjects.

>>> CORE JOBS IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR ARE :

1. INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANIZATION - ISRO.

2. BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED - BHEL.

3. BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED - BEL.

4. INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED - IOCL.

5. OIL INDIA LIMITED - OIL.

6. DRDO.

7. SAIL etc.

If you have the above qualification then you can enter into the government core companies.

>>> LIST OF CORE SOFTWARE COMPANIES FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE GRADUATES :

1. INFOSYS.

2. TCS.

3. ACCENTURE.

4. MPHASIS.

5. POLARIS.

6. IBM.

7. SASKAN.

8. IGATE etc.

For cracking the job in software companies person should have knowledge in the topics like
    java ,c & c++,oracle apps ,dot net ,networking etc.

>>> LIST OF WEBSITES FOR KNOWING THE NOTIFICATION DETAILS ARE :

1. http://www.freshersworld.com

2. http://www.freejobalert.com

3. http://www.durgajobs.com

4. http://www.fresherscafe.com

5. http://www.naukari.com

ALL THE BEST.

ashwak-jo Array

YES , There is one chance to secure a job in CORE COMPNIAES

** If you have completed DIPLOMA or ENGINEERING in EEE or ECE or MECHNANICAL STREAM , then you can apply for a job in ,

~~ TRANSCO
    ~~ ZENCO

** For ENGINEERING Candidates , they can apply for post of,

~~ ASSISTANT ENGINEER

** for DIPLOMA candidates , they can apply for the posts like ,

~~ JR.ENGINEER
    ~~ TECHNICIAN

*** You should have a minimum of 55% in your diploma or b.tech to apply for these companies
    For SC or ST CATEGORY , they should have 50%

~~ Actually , to apply for the companies like ,
    BSNL
    ISRO
    DRDO
    BHEL
    MTNL
    IOCL
    SAIL
    GAIL
    ONGC , etc. . you should have a minimum of 65% in your b.tech
    so, with your 55-60% , you are not eliglible

Later , IF you are a good GATE rank holder , then also you can apply for different posts in these companies

actually , for GATE rankers , THEY should have only interview in the company

the candidates no need to appear for the ENTRANCE EXAM

and , the recruiters dont concentrate much on your percentage when you are a GATE RANKER

SO, it is better to secure a good gate rank

all the best

junaidghy Array

Dear friend,

For getting job in core companies you should be engineering graduate having at least 60% marks. There are lots of core companies like

BHEL

SAIL

GAIL

NTPC

NHPC e.t.c

They recruit on the base of Gate score

ashwak Array

** Remember , in these days , almost all core companies are recruiting the candites who have secured a minimum of 65% in B.tech
    so, to apply for the Entrance exams in different core companies , you may not eliglible .

Even for SC Or ST category candidates , they should have a minimum of 60% in b.tech

There is also a Golden chance for the canddiates who have secured lessthan 60% IN B.tech (55 - 60 % in B.tech )

GATE EXAM : -

IF , you secure a good rank in GATE EXAM , then no need to worrly even if you have exactly 55% in B.tech

Actually , for the GATE RANKERS , even if they are having less percentage in B.tech , the recruiters will not taken into account that much

So, GATE rank is must for the less percentage candidates

For the Gate rankers , they will have an interview only in the Company

So, they no need to appear for the ENTRANCE EXAM

SOME CORE COMPANIES ARE ,

~ BHEL
    ~ BSNL
    ~ IOCL
    ~ ONGC
    ~ SAIL
    ~ GAIL
    ~ MTNL
    ~ NTPC , etc. . . .

all the best

Unregistered

List of companies for B.E(elctronics) with lessthan 60 percent in academics

Unregistered

as u mentioned above they shldnt hav any backlog???????? if they hav backlogs in 1st yr n their aggregate is 70% then will they recruit them??????

Unregistered

I have completed my BE in Electronics & communication with an aggregate of 58.57%.Kindly let me know which are the IT companies in Bangalore hiring for students having below 60% aggregate.

Unregistered

I HAVE CMPLETED MY BE IN ELECTRONICS ENGG.LET ME WHICH ARE THE IT CMPANIES IN SOUTH INDIA FOR STUDENTS HAVING 60% AGGREGATE.

Unregistered

i am in final year student of mechanical branch and my percentage is 58.4 till 3rd year can u plz tell me in which companies i can get job.but the companies should be either government or core???

Unregistered

i am secured 62% in 10th,58.8% in 12th & 70% in BE(MECHANICAL) .Can i get a job in core companies

Unregistered

I am an arrear in my BE(EEE) degree how can I placed in electrical core company

Unregistered

i\'m a B.E.(civil) Student with arrears and one year detained, 10th 65percent, P.U.C. 44percent but i have a gate rank. Can i get a job in core company.

Unregistered

I\'m a B.E.(civil) student with arrears , one year detained, 10th 65 percent , P.U.C. 44percent but i have got a gate rank. Can i get a job in a core company.

james786 Array

Hi,,

Even for SC Or ST category candidates , they should have a minimum of 60% in b.tech

There is also a Golden chance for the canddiates who have secured lessthan 60% IN B.tech (55 - 60 % in B.tech )

--> As i have earlier said core companies have very high standards for recruitment and also expect a lot from the student whom they are recruiting.
    --> If you have an aggregate between 55%-60% then firstly you won't get any chance for at least attending enrolling for the recruitment programme as you fill the online application the system won;t proceed further if your aggregate is less than 65%.

Now there are two options in front of you

1. Join in any small job of your field and continue with that as you have no chance of getting any job in core companies.
    2. Go for Higher education complete your M.Tech with a better % and apply for the core companies.

For the Gate rankers , they will have an interview only in the Company

So, they no need to appear for the ENTRANCE EXAM

ALL THE BEST

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?