what to do after 12th science as a career which is related to maths?
what to do after 12th science as a career which is related to maths?
- Which course should I choose related to Maths after completing 12th standard to make the brighter future?
- Options in science other then medical and B.Sc? Is Maths necessary for career in Chemistry or Biology?
- Where can I get admission to study Acturial Science having secured 94% in Maths of 12th standard?
- What should I select in 12th CBSE Maths or Biology for career in NIFT?
- Can I take Science after 12th with commerce or I have to pass 12th with Science again?
- Which course should I choose except Maths having completed 12th Science with 68%?
- Options for higher studies other then M.sc after B.Sc in Maths? Career prospect in Actuarial Science?
- Career for Geography, Maths and Science passed candidates?
- What course should I choose after 12th Commerce to make a better career?
- Previous 5 years 12th CBSE question papers for Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?
sir,after class 12,there are three most brilliant degrees in India other then engineering is related with Maths.
B.Math degree,B.Sc Mathematics, BS Mathematics.
1) if you want to pursue B Math degree,then Indian Statistical Institute,Bangalore and Chennai Mathematical Institute are good.they have there own screening and personal interview test.
2) if you want to pursue B.Sc it is best for you to go into Chennai Mathematical Institute.
3) for BS mathematics the best colleges are IIT,kanpur and IIT,bangalore they take admission through IIT-JEE entrance exam and also you can take in IISC they take admission through IIT-JEE exam,AIEEE exam.
4) and you can also go for various engineering exams like IIT-JEE,BIT-SAT,AIEEE.
There are many courses like B.Tech and B.Sc which are related to maths.If you want to purse B.Tech the best institutes in India are IIT's and NIT's leaving them there are private colleges also and you can get in this course by writing a entrance exam conducted by respective university.If you want to purse B.Sc maths stream then there are many private colleges including government colleges and universities and for this entrance test may not be conducted by most universities.
all the best.....................
If you had opted Maths in 10+2. Then, you can do many courses.
You can do B.Tech from many branches like Mechanical, Civil, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, etc.
Also, you can do B.Sc (Maths) from different institutions.
However, if you do B.Tech from a reputed Govt. College like IIT, NIT, IIIT, etc., then you will have better future aspect.
You may get handsome salary package from Companies while doing Job after placement.
All doors are open for you if you are having Bio - Maths.
You can appear for PMT / PET / IIT / AIEEE and cna go in any line you want, Whether Medicine / Dentist / Engineering / Research / Navy / Aerospace / Aviation / IT etc.
You also have an option to change your stream from science to commerce and appear for CA / CS / ICWA etc.
Can go for Arts and appear for administrative level exams after graduation...
So with confidence enter into the field of your interest and be among the toppers.
All the best
You can join following courses after completing Maths with Science,
You can join in Engineering course.For get admission in Engineering Maths is important.You can join B.E/B.Tech course through entrance examination.Entrance exam syllabus is Maths with science subjects in your 12th subjects based.You can appear for engineering entrance exams like IIT-JEE,AIEEE,and other state level examinations.Based on this entrance exam mark you can get good college.Course duration is 4 years.
You can Join Bachelor of Science course in Maths stream.You are eligible to join in any stream in B.Sc.If you are interested in Maths then you can choose maths stream.You can get admission in B.Sc course based on your 12th mark.Course Duration is 3 years.
ALL THE BEST
you want to the about the Career graph related to maths after 12 th science..
if you want to go for Science then some more oppertuniyu are opened for your.because from this stream you can go any field of your choice.you also go for many Software company like
etcBEST OF LUCK...
career related to maths after 12th science except engineering?
If you take admission in Mathematics and do B.Sc and then you sit for IIT JAM exam cand can take admission in IITs for M.Sc in Mathemaetics after that you can study Ph.D and you will get opportunity to take part in research inMaths.
Or after finishing your M.Sc you are eligible for GATE exam.If you have valid GATE score then you can study M.Tech and you can join either in many MNC company or you are eligible for the post of Assitance Professor of engineering college.
All the Best.
Hope you are in good health!
See,there are a no. of courses that you can go for!
After 12th class,if you have a good percentage in Maths and PCM combined,then you can go for Mathematics Hons or Statistics Hons from a reputed college from DU.
Apart from this you can even go for Computer Science Hons.
Another option is to go for B.Tech in CSE because in Computer Science since it requires analytical and logical reasoning skills.
So you'll enjoy doing so!
So just grab it with both hands.
There various options available which you can pursue after completing 12th science with Maths.
The courses available:
- BTech-> You can opt for engineering as your career option after completing 12th with Maths. You need to
appear for various national level and state level engineering entrance exams to get admission in engineering colleges.
- BCA/MCA-> After completing 12th with Maths, you can also opt for BCA+MCA option. There are various colleges
which provides the dual degree and your 1 year will be saved if you opt for dual degree.
After completing BCA/MCA, you have various options available in several software companies like Infosys, TCS,
CTS, IBM, Accenture and many more.
- BSc/MSc-> The above two courses are professional courses and in case you couldnt qualify the entrnace exam for better
colleges or due to any financial condition, you couldnt get admission in good engineering college, then you can get admission
for BSc and after completing BSc, you are eligible to write exam of various government departments like
Banking, Railways. So simple graduation is also a good option.
Please note you can choose any of the above 3 options for good career, but you need to try to get atleast 65% in
12th and improve your english communication skills, which will improve your chances of getting job.
well,their are many career options are open for the student who wants to make their career with maths
after completing class 12th science,you can go for 3years graduation course from any well known university ,with maths as a major subject, you can also do chemistry and physics honors with maths as a pass subject, if you take maths honors then you will able to get B.sc degree but for that you are required to score minimum 60% in class 12,after that you can get the opportunity of doing M.sc,if you keep good % in B.sc. Then after completing M.sc you can go for Phd and finally if you score 60% in Phd,you can appear for research on Maths then you will be known as a MATHEMATICIAN ,so a bright career options is waiting for you.
you can be Teacher,Computer system analysts,operation Research analysts Chartered Accountant .
You can apply NDA examination after 12th is a maths related course and You can
give this exam Twice in a year and You must be Indian Citizen.NDA examination
is conducted by UPSC .NDA exam is a defece sector examination and NDA has 3
wings Air Force ,Navy and Army.You should be complete 12th and good marks in
12 is a good for you and you can apply Air force and Navy post is best option for
you.Your age limit should be 16.5 to 19 years.You should have PCM subject in 12.
NDA stand for National Defence Academy.
EXAM PATTERN :-
PHYSICAL STANDARD :-
Hello friends ..
After The completion of Secondary education ( 12th ) with Science Then, After there is 2 ways to join Maths
2 .Degree with B.sc Mathematics
After the completion of 12th you can write EAMCET , IIT-JEE , AIEEE , BIT-SAT
After you can do engineering,
Otherwise , you can take B.Sc /BA Mathematics in degree
After the completion of degree you can do masters and after you can get good job
All the best
Hello Dear Friend ...
There are so many career opportunities for you ...
They are Given below ---
You can go for
Career related to Maths after 12th science are stated below-
- Bachelor of science (B.SC).
- Bachelor of computer application (BCA)
- Bachelor of arts (BA)
- Bachelor of commerce (B.COM)
- Appear in NDA examination.