Unregistered

Career after 12th in Biology except Doctor and without appearing for any entrance exam?

i am science student. i had biology in 12th...Information about career options after 12th in Biology except Doctor and without appearing in any kind of eng. entrance examination??

tulika kansal Array

Re: Career after 12th in Biology except Doctor and without appearing for any entrance exam?

My Dear............

Career after 12th in Biology except Doctor and without appearing for any entrance exam

>>BDS

>>Medical representative

>>Biotechnology

>>Genetics

>>Bio chemistry

>>Microbiology

>>B.Pharm

etc..

You can go for any these courses after completion of 12th class , all these courses are job prospective..
    So, don't get confuse, just go for a field in which you have lots of interest..

Best of Luck.......

ankit patel Array

Re: Career after 12th in Biology except Doctor and without appearing for any entrance exam?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am science student. i had biology in 12th...Information about career options after 12th in Biology except Doctor and without appearing in any kind of eng. entrance examination??
    Hello Dear
    You can pursue the following Bachelor of Science like
    =>B.Sc. (Hons) Anthropology
    =>B.Sc. (Hons) Bio-Chemistry
    =>B.Sc. (Hons) Botany
    =>B.Sc. Life Sciences
    =>B.Sc. (Hons) Polymer Science
    =>B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science
    =>B.Sc. (Hons) Food Technology
    =>B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology
    =>B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
    All these courses are Biology related and admission is completely based on PCB agregate marks obtained in 12th class.All the Best..

ankit patel Array

Hello Dear
    You can pursue the following course as per your interest
    =>
    B.Sc. (Hons) Botany
    =>
    B.Sc. (Hons) Bio-Chemistry
    =>
    B.Sc. (Hons) Food Technology
    =>
    B.Sc. (Hons) Anthropology
    =>
    B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
    =>
    B.Sc. (Hons) Polymer Science
    =>
    B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology
    =>
    B.Sc. Life Sciences
    =>B.Sc. (Prog) Applied Life Sciences (Sericulture)
    =>
    B.Sc. Applied Life Sciences with Agro-Chemical & Pest Management
    In the above mentioned course admission is purely based on Physics,Chemistry and Biology(Biotechnology) agregate marks obtained in 12th class
    All the Best.......

abikrishin Array

One of the developing fields is biotechnology. you require PCM with biology to take up the course in any of the leading institutions and engineering colleges. the best institution in TamilNadu which offers a B.Tech degree in various sub fields in biotechnology is SASTRA university, tanjore.

You can even go for B.Pharm in PSG which again has a good career prospective.

But do bear in mind that u have to pursue your post graduation to enter the field and start working.

Unregistered

i got 67% marks,56 in phy.,50 in che.&67in bio.can i go in medical field

Unregistered

i have passed class 12th with 75% (pcb maths) and i had dropped 1 year for preparatn (mbbs).... bt i didnt cleard in afmc bhu aiipmt ..... what should i do now???

choco28 Array

dear friend,

you can go for various streams of biology like:
    • Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fishery Biology
    • Integrated M.Sc in Bioscience and Bioinformatics
    • Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
    • Diploma in Pollution management and Molecular Biology
    • Diploma in Seri Culture
    now if you want any jobs other than the doctor job then you should go for the nursing jobs.

among the nursing jobs the best is the
    MNS (MILITARY NURSING SERVICES)
    for this exam you should have the following:
    • your age should be between 18 - 24 yrs.
    • you should be unmarried.
    • you should have completed your 12 th standard with 55 % marks

yo yo honey singh Array

My Dear............

Career after 12th in Biology except Doctor and without appearing for any entrance exam

>>BDS

>>Medical representative

>>Biotechnology

>>Genetics

>>Bio chemistry

>>Microbiology

>>B.Pharm

etc..

You can go for any these courses after completion of 12th class , all these courses are job prospective..

ankit patel Array

Smile Re: Career after 12th in Biology except Doctor and without appearing for any entrance exam?

i have passed class 12th with 75% (pcb maths) and i had dropped 1 year for preparatn (mbbs).... bt i didnt cleard in afmc bhu aiipmt ..... what should i do now???
    Hello dear
    I suggests you take up admission in B.Sc(Hons.)Botany or Zoology.And if you again wants to appear for medical entrance prepare it with your B.Sc. side-by-side so that your career is safe.All the best............

_dna_.wallpapers_10902_1920x1200.jpg

aalarif Array

sir,there are very options you can opt for without giving any entrance exams , you can go for
    B.Sc in Life Sciences
    B.Sc in Botany,Zoology.
    B.Sc Biotechnology
    B.Sc Food Technology
    and also if you can get direct admission in some colleges to get engineering courses like B.Tech Biotechnology,Food Technology.
    some of the collges-
    LPU,
    SRM.
    VIT
    BHU

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    You can go for B.Sc bio-tech or Nano technology or Energy conservation or Agriculture or horticulture..
    you can also enter into research as well as pharma research field...

You can also go for various degrees / diplomas in dentistry or medicinal line, home science, zoology, food technology or botany..

All the best
    Raj@08

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    You can join in Nursing courses after completing 12th std with Biology.You no need to write any entrance examination for joining in nursing courses.Following are the different type of nurse courses,
    • Diploma in Practical Nursing
    • Diploma in Nursing Aide
    • Diploma in Patient care
    • Diploma in Operation theatre Technology

These all courses are 2 year courses.You can get admission with your 12th mark in these courses.You can also join in following 1 year courses,
    • Nursing Assistant
    • Medical lab Technician
    • Eye Technician
    You can also join in B.Sc nursing course but you need to write entrance examination in some colleges for getting admission in this course.So choose best choice as per your interest.

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

is it possible to do B.tech after doing zoology honours?

Unregistered

i pass 12th science whith math in 60%.and i want to do biomadicle engineering .i posibel to get addemition in that same sabject in mahsana of U.V patel collage but i live in ahmadabad and my mother do not agree for my updown and because i am girl.and recouseling i do not get that same subject.so what can i do for that? can i fill form in recently?

Unregistered

career options after 12th in designing
    can a bio student do designing ,if yes plz tell the courses related to it...........

RIYA19 Array

Hi Friends.....

.....Now I am going to discuss about the topic that is "Career after 12th in Biology except Doctor and without appearing for any entrance exam".Definitely there are many scope in biology except doctor.After completing HSC level you can take admission in Bachelor degree in ZOOLOGY,MICROBIOLOGY,BOTANY,Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fishery Biology,Integrated M.Sc in Bioscience and Bioinformatics,Bachelor of Science in Microbiology,Diploma in Pollution management and Molecular Biology,Diploma in Seri Culture.Then you can go for higher studies in that course in MAC.After completing this you can join in higher school through the SSC recruitment.Otherwise you can go for the nurshing and nutrician course.After completing this course you can join in many companies where baby food are produced.
    Hope this information will helps ypu in future,,For further information please post here....

THANKING YOU...
    BEST OF LUCK...
    REGARDS FROM RIYA19

shars Array

hi,

you have so many options to make career in biology after 12th. if you give medical entrance test then according to your qualifying you can go for m.b.b.s and b.d.s b.a.m.s b.pharm.

options other than medicine are you can go for degree of 3 years and 5 years.

bsc.nursing
    bsc microbiology
    bsc botany
    bzc
    bsc bio-technology
    bsc genetics
    medical representative
    food technology
    life sciences

all these groups have good career ahaead.

all the best

Manoj1 Array

Dear Aspirants,
    In Biology sector there are so many courses you can do.In our carrier we prepare for entrance exams because of financial problem.Anyway there are also some courses available in your biological sector which courses are taking candidate without any Entrance exam.
    Except your Doctor there are
    BDS
    Microbiology
    Diploma in Pollution management and Molecular Biology
    Biotechnology
    Medical representative
    B.Pharma
    Genetics
    Bio chemistry
    This type of courses are taking candidate without attempt entrance exams.After completing these courses you can do either job or higher study.
    But
    Now a days people don't want to do higher study,they only want job.
    I hope this information may help you so much.....
    All the best

Unregistered

majority do believe no gain witout pain....well i\'ve passed 12th science and further i wish to do such courses that dont need loads of readig..i mean lot theories..just the course that helps me serve other after completion and make good money can u sort me out???

Unregistered

What kind of course shud v do so dat Dr shud b added in front of our name except mbbs nd bds

Unregistered

what is job opportunity in biotechnology?

Unregistered

How many deegrees got after passing12th.. Biology?

Unregistered

i got 85% marks (pcb) in 2.plz tell me All course in medical field.plz give me list.

Unregistered

I am studying 12 class which one is better course for me after 12 & i got 53% in 12 first semester.

Unregistered

i am a science student and i hv both biology and maths as my additional subject
    what can be the carrier opportunities or courses for me ?

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant...

You are a science stream student so you have a lots of option and you can get admission

any biology course and than get a best job and get a good salary per month.You must be

complete higher study than get a best job in Biology field related.

You can go for Biotech is a good option for you and many courses like are given below.

BIOLOGY COURSES :-

GENETIC

MEDIA

FISHERY SCIENCE

BIOTECHNOLOGY

BIO MICROLOGY

Bsc NURSING

GNM Nursing

GOOD LUCK

eduforall Array

Hi,

Most of the students of class 12th who have taken Biology as main subject dream of becoming a doctor.

But getting admission in MBBS is not easy.it requires full dedicationa and hard work.

Now a days there are so many allied fields and other fields where a biology student has a good scope.

Some of these courses are -

Biotechnology

Microbiology

Physiotherapy

Nursing

Genetics

Life Sciences

Pharmaceutical

Bioinformatics

You can choose any area of your interest and pursue a course in that field.

vandana0000 Array

Hi

Besides MBBS or Doctor , a medico can make bright careers in the fields of:

Pharmacy
    Dentistry
    Bio technology
    Microbiology
    Physiotherapy
    Ayurvedic doctors
    Bio chemistry
    Teachers

Thanks

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>>> There are Number of course options other than MBBS for students after passing 12th standard in Biology. In addition to B.Sc courses, they can also do various diploma courses and certification courses in Bioinformatics and Biotechnology..,

>>>
    List of Course options in Biology after 12th other than MBBS :--

-- Bachelor of Science in Biology

-- Bachelor of Science in Biological Science

-- Bachelor of Science in Biological Science (Honors)

-- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy

-- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science

-- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences (Honors)

-- Bachelor of Science in Biosciences (Honors)

-- Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics

-- Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics (Integrated)

-- Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics (Honors)

-- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry

-- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Agricultural Chemistry

-- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (Honors)

-- Bachelor of Science in Medical Biochemistry

-- Bachelor of Science in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology

-- Bachelor of Science in Aquaculture and Fishery Microbiology

-- Bachelor of Science in Zoology

-- Bachelor of Science in Zoology (Honors)

-- Bachelor of Science in Zoology and Animal Biotechnology

-- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology

-- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology (Honors)

-- Bachelor of Science in Botany

-- Bachelor of Science in Botany (Honors)

-- Bachelor of Science in Biostatistics

-- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science

-- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (Honors)

-- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and Water Management

-- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management

-- Bachelor of Science in Home Science

-- Bachelor of Science in Home Science & Nutrition

-- Bachelor of Science in Genetics

-- Bachelor of Science in Genetics (Honors)

-- Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Animal Genetics and Breeding

-- Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Animal Nutrition

-- Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Animal Production and Management

-- Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Veterinary Anatomy and Histology

-- Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Veterinary Microbiology

-- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine

-- Bachelor of Technology in Bioengineering

-- Bachelor of Technology in Bioinformatics

-- Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology

-- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery

-- Bachelor of Dental Surgery

-- Bachelor of Pharmacy

-- Bachelor of Science in Nursing

>> You can do Above Courses without giving the Entrance Exams.,

>> I Hope this will help you..............

..............GOOD LUCK.................

Unregistered

Harshita

I am a science student and i m in std 11.I hav opted for PCMB nd i want to make my currior in biology other than a doctor....Please help me out with wat can i do nd the option in which i can earn enough money...

Unregistered

Harshita

I am studying in 11 std nd i hav opted for PCMB nd want to make my currior in biology...Please help me out giving me the list of best courses other than MBBS....nd also mentioning with how many years wil each stream take and wat all exams i wil hav to clear for it...

Unregistered

which courses are the best after 12th in biology group in maharashtra (excluding mbbs)

Unregistered

which courses are available after 12 science in biology in maharashtra

Unregistered

Hi i am student of 12th science with biology as my carrier subject,i just want to know that is there any diploma in microbiology? if yes,where would i find it ,which university/college is best ,how many years does it requires& how much percents & fees are required for admission? will you please reply me?

Unregistered

Hello im a biology student of class 12. I want to know jobs in medical field
    Except doctor with a salary of 40000 to 50000 per month

Aman dubey
    Jabalpur. Mp

Unregistered

is it necessary to study biology and chemistry in b.sc????

Unregistered

hi
    i am a student of class 12 and i wanted to know the career options for me after 12 i have opted pcmb.....i wanted something which is interesting and can help to earn me more....

Unregistered

I have bio in 12 ,what can i do after 12 except doctor.

Unregistered

Sir/Madam i got 70% marks in 12th (PCM B Eng). I got 85 in bio, 75 in chemistry & 65 in physics, i am very bad in maths. So sir/madam what to do next? plz answer me quick BSc in what. plz give a list Sir/Madam.

pradip kumar Array

dear friends............

>BDS

>Medical representative

>Biotechnology

>Genetics

>Bio chemistry

>Microbiology

>B.Pharm

>Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Animal Nutrition

>Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Animal Production and Management

>Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Veterinary Anatomy and Histology

>Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Veterinary Microbiology

etc..

thanks...

RAVI RAJ100 Array

hello friends..
    there are very options you can opt for without giving any entrance exams , you can go for
    B.Sc in Life Sciences
    B.Sc in Botany,Zoology.
    B.Sc Biotechnology
    B.Sc Food Technology
    Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management

- Bachelor of Science in Home Science

- Bachelor of Science in Home Science & Nutrition

- Bachelor of Science in Genetics

- Bachelor of Science in Genetics (Honors)

- Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Animal Genetics a

and also if you can get direct admission in some colleges to get engineering courses like B.Tech Biotechnology,Food Technology.
    some of the collges-
    LPU,
    SRM.
    VIT
    BHU

thanks....

EALPmember Array

Dear,
    There are various fields for Bio Students except Doctor and you can get the admission either through Entrance exam or
    Directly through Management quota.
    The available courses are:
    - Pharmacy: You can get admission for B.Pharma courses. This is a 4 year course and after completing this course
    You can get the job in hospitals of central govt or private hospitals as a pharmacist. There are a number of private colleges
    in Bangalore, MP and UP where you can get admission through AIEEE entrance exam for B.Pharma or directly through
    Management quota.
    - Bio Tech: You can also pursue BioTech or Bio Science courses. You need to 4 year of
    course in Biotech or B.Sc+MSc(5 yr) course in Biotech. After completing this course, you'll
    have good job opportunities in clinical research.

- Food Technology: Many companies like Nestle, Cadburys hire students of Food Technology. This is
    a 4 year course and you'll get BTech in Food Technologies. Allahabad Agriculture university
    is considered good in this.

If you want to have good career then I would suggest that you should prepare well for entrance exam.
    In case you could not qualify in this competitive exam, then you should try for direct admission.

Unregistered

Hey!!
    i am a student in class 10th...m good in English, bio, chem, Hindi, music...but very poor in maths, social science and physics. which stream should i opt for in 11th and what are the job and course opportunities after that?

james786 Array

hi,,

You should better career then you should try it

Then after you select the many opportunity about it

You better exam are give so you can do it

there are following ways the better b.Sc

>>>B.Sc. (Hons) Botany

>>>B.Sc. (Hons) Bio-Chemistry

>>>B.Sc. (Hons) Food Technology

>>>B.Sc. (Hons) Anthropology

>>>B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology

>>>B.Sc. (Hons) Polymer Science

>>>B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology

>>>B.Sc. Life Sciences

that's it

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

I got 65 %
    Chem - 76
    Bio - 68
    Phy -60
    Can I go for BDS ??

Unregistered

is B.pharm and M.pharm a good choice after 12th biology ...becoz in today\'s era 15-20000 doesn\'t work...
    please tell me a line where i can exceed with more than 20000,other than doctor line...

Unregistered

is M.pharm and B.pharm good choice?becoz in todays era 15-20000rs is not sufficient
    i m in 12th and please tell me a line with salary more than 20000rs ...except doctor.

s m samy Array

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)

B.Sc in Bio-Technology

B.Sc in Physiotherapy

Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)

B.Sc in Health Information Administration

B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology

BSc in Medical Imaging Technology

Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)

Bachelor of Medical Record Science (B.M.R.Sc)

maruthidevi Array

hai friend , Re: Career after 12th in Biology except Doctor and without appearing for any entrance exam?
    dear friend,

you can go for various streams of biology like:
    Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fishery Biology
    Integrated M.Sc in Bioscience and Bioinformatics
    Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
    Diploma in Pollution management and Molecular Biology
    Diploma in Seri Culture
    now if you want any jobs other than the doctor job then you should go for the nursing jobs.

among the nursing jobs the best is the MNS (MILITARY NURSING SERVICES)
    for this exam you should have the following:
    your age should be between 18 - 24 yrs.
    you should be unmarried.
    you should have completed your 12 th standard with 55 % marks
    thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?